At First Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

Angela no longer works at the supermarket of course since she has her BSN degree in nursing, and is working at a local hospital in the children's ward. I have a position in the marketing department of a medium size corporation, and since I have a year in already, am in line for a promotion. Angela lets Dorothy and her mother plan the wedding, and other than dress fittings, has little to do with the preparations.

Our day finally comes, for my little love and I. At the altar she tears up and her voice shakes so much trying to read the the vows she wrote that Dotty, as maid of honor, has to step in and help her get through them.

The reception is small but nice; she tosses her bouquet into the crowd of hopeful girls and even though Dotty makes a valiant effort, it sails over her head and in to the hands of a plump little fourteen-year-old girl cousin.

I take her hand and lead her over to a chair so I can take her garter off for the toss, and as I raise her dress up to mid-thighs, I discover that she has forgotten to wear her garter. I look up at her with her panties just peeking out from under the folds of her dress, she looks down and then at me saying,

"Go ahead darling, at least they're something to toss!"

She raises her little butt off the chair enough for me to get her dress up further, and pull her white lace and silk panties down and off her legs. She is sitting on the chair with her pussy peeking out from under her raised dress, slips and petticoats. I twirl the lacy aromatic prize around on my finger and let it loose into the crowd of bachelors assembled for the occasion, all of whom are eighteen or older—Jason made sure of that!

Her wedding day panties are now the property of a tall handsome cousin who is about twenty. He shows them proudly to the assembled crowd, as Angela's Mother has her face buried in her hands from the momentary embarrassment. Her aunt Gladys faints and uncle Ted has to revive her. James, the lucky cousin, stuffs them into his jacket pocket after briefly lifting them to his face for a little sniff. My wife's natural aroma is very appealing, and now the scent of her pussy belongs to her cousin.

Angela has her hands over her mouth with a surprised and happy look, forgetting that her pussy lips are still mostly on display in front of everyone. I quickly reach over and pull down her dress and other layers.

Angela has another male cousin who is not so handsome and during his dance with the bride, he tries to grope her knowing that she is not wearing panties. Dotty alerts me quickly, and I cut in on the dance without creating a scene.

It is all just normal wedding reception kinds of stuff with successes and bloopers in sufficient number. I was not a big fan of my lovely bride displaying her sweet little pussy to the assemblage, but she didn't seem to mind much. She has never been too concerned about accidental exposure and I always thought that she was kind of a closet exhibitionist!

Finally, I have the last slow dance. I kiss her and we just talk softly looking into each other's eyes. Dotty has done an incredible job on her makeup; Angela's normally beautiful dark eyes are incredibly lovely today and I am getting lost in them again as we dance. We have a hotel room far away from the reception, and we leave early so I can have my little bride to myself.

We are traveling in the morning for a week in Tahiti curtesy of our parents, so after she changes out of her wedding dress, we have dinner in the hotel dining room, wearing casual clothes. Dotty and Jason have volunteered to collect the wedding clothes from the hotel the next day. Sitting at the table waiting for our orders, she leans over to me and says in a whisper,

"I'm not wearing any panties, Michael!"

"So what's new my little love! I don't know why you even buy them since you don't ever seem to have them on. Don't get me wrong sweetie, I love you sexy little secrets."

"C'mon Michael, I know I makes you hard knowing that I am not wearing them. Plus, it is more comfortable without them ... usually."

"You are definitely one of a kind my dear!"

She just shrugs her tiny shoulders and giggles. She tells me about her lack of underthings because she know that I will have a raging hard-on while we dine ... and I do! She smiles knowing my secret, and inches up her dress a little just to tease me. After the meal, I move the small table away a little to help her up, and she has her dress up quite high up on her creamy thighs.

She opens her legs a little more, and I take her hand and pull her up and we return to our room. It is on the twenty-seventh floor, so I have enough time alone with her in the somewhat slow elevator to slide myself into her.

We have the good fortune of being undisturbed, as I get myself up inside her. I reach around and stop the elevator fucking her up against the wall of our private little chamber. As I come inside her she reaches behind me and starts the elevator again and it seems to race the remaining floors to our stop.

I manage to get myself back in my pants but she delays pulling herself together, and as the doors open, she is just pulling her dress back down, showing a bit of flesh to the couple waiting for the elevator.

She puts her hand to her mouth with a faux-coy smile, and says,

"Oops! Pardon me!" then she giggles as the doors close on our accidental audience.

~ ~ ~

Part Four, Epilogue:

I find that all I have to do to turn on her water works is to look into her dark eyes and say, "I love you!" I know that I would be lost without this little girl in my life ... sheismy life!

Angela is a registered nurse and works with sick children. She loves what she does, and she is one of the best nurses in her hospital. After we return from our honeymoon, she starts work on her master's degree, and it isn't long before she is fretting over assignments and papers. The only cure to get her back on track is a hug from me, as I start to help her with her research.

I have a job with large national firm in sales, and I am in line for a vice presidency soon. There is some amount of travel, but I call Angela every night I can while I am away. I am waiting for Angela to finish her master's, so I can start on my MBA. An advanced degree is amust,to keep up with the competition for positions in the corporate rat-race. But, right now, I am a fairly well-paid rat!

I don't know what the future has in store for my little love and I, but whatever it is, joys and sorrows, we will face them together. For now, I will have those gorgeous dark brown eyes to look into every night barring business trips and times we must be away. But, I told my little Angela that whether near or far, I will never sleep before telling her that I love her.

END

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers