At First Sight Ch. 01

Story Info
Two people meet in person for the first time.
2.2k words
4.1
5.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plane touched down softly on the tarmac while I gazed out the window next to my seat. The flight, or should i say flights, had been an absolute mess and I was exhausted. Despite this i hadn't slept at all for the entire trip. 21 hours since i left Sweden, but I was finally here. South Africa. Durban, South Africa, to be more specific.

I had never been to Africa before. I'd always wanted to go, but there had always more pressing destinations before. France, Germany, the US. Africa had always been away in the distance, a "I'll get there eventually, no rush" sort of place. That all changed a few months ago. Suddenly, getting my butt on a plane to South Africa seemed very urgent indeed.

The plane made its way to the gate and my pulse quickened. What if nothing would happen? What if I came all the way here for nothing? The lurch of the halting airplane matched the lurch in the pit of my stomach as the thought flashed through my head. I was nervous like a kid in high school!

The process of disembarking from the plane was as slow as it always is, people milling about being confused as if they'd never done this before. I felt my irritation and impatience rise before my part of the plane finally got moving. I stepped off the plane, and was surprised by the heat. It was December, which for me meant winter. The thought that the seasons down here were opposite to what I was used to was of course something that I knew, but the high temperature still confused my body. I was firmly set to winter mode, and i felt the sweat coming immediately. This only increased my worry, since I didn't want to be a sweaty mess once the time came.

Passport control was quick enough, and I managed to pick up my luggage without any incidents. I was about to enter the "Arrivals" section, and was about to find out if the trip was for nothing. Despite the cooler interior of the airport, my sweating had not stopped. If anything, it had gotten worse, and my stomach seemed to be filled with rabid butterflies. I mean, talking online was one thing but this...

-Erik?

The word knocked me back to reality and I looked around. There, among the people receiving friends and relatives, I saw her. She was shorter than I had imagined, but that dark hair, those eyes and that absolutely gorgeous face? There was no mistaking that. It was her. She actually came.

-Lisa?

My face immediately broke out in a smile and hers did too. I moved towards her, dragging my suitcase along behind me. My mind worked furiously. What would I do when I reached her? What was she expecting? A kiss? A...hug? Surely not just a handshake...The distance became shorter and shorter and I was almost on the verge of panic. I stood before her...

-Well...I'm here.

She saved me by putting her arms around me in a hug. I dropped the handle of my suitcase and responded in kind. Despite the heta, her warm body against me felt very, very pleasant. I'd thought about this moment many times, and it was finally here. I held her close to me and, for the first time, felt her smell. Flowery and sweet, and despite being exhausted I felt some stirrings in my groin. Damn it, calm down! You just got here. She let go of me and took a step back. She looked at me

-So...what now?

-Well, I just got here and I'm tired as hell. But I'd really like to eat something before I do anything else, preferably as quick as possible. Are you hungry?

She thought for a second before replying.

-I could eat, no problem. Pizza?

I rolled my eyes with a laugh.

-Of course, what else?

-What? You know me, I like pizza!

-I do know you, and the entire server knows that particular fact about you. But yes, I would love a pizza. But could we grab something here? It's late, I've been travelling for over 20 hours and I'm starving.

She nodded with a smile and we set off, walking next to each other, me dragging my suitcase along after me. It wasn't a long walk, and we spent it chatting. She asked me about my trip and I answered in a way that I hope made me seem calm and confident. On the inside, though, I wasn't, and I was wondering how she could be so serene. We ordered and sat down in a cubicle in a generic chain pizza place. I sat down first and to my sat down next to me, not opposite as I had expected. We started eating in silence, me very aware of her leg pressed against mine as we sat. I had waited for this moment for so long and now that it was here, I felt uncertain. I mean, she had agreed to meet, but we hadn't talked about what we would do once I arrived. Did we both have the same expectations and hopes? I figured i just had to find out.

I moved my hand under the table and placed it gently on her leg. She stiffened and I almost removed my hand and apologized, but i stayed for a second. She relaxed, but didn't say anything. Instead, she kept eating, but I thought I could see a small smile on her face as she chewed. I pretended like nothing had happened, left my hand on her leg and kept eating with my free hand. I felt a bit more confident, so I started to slowly caress her leg with my hand. We continued to eat, in silence, while my hand slowly moved along her jeans, from her knee up to her lower thigh, then down again. Still, she hadn't done anything to dissuade me or make me stop. The feel of her leg under my hand was enough to get me excited, and I felt myself getting bolder. This woman had driven me insane during the talks we'd had online, and I knew I'd had the same effect on her. But this was real, this was physical. I had to see what effect we'd have on one another when we were both physically present.

I leaned over to her and softly whispered in her ear:

- I've thought about this so many times.

My hand travelled up her thigh, caressing it firmly as it moved. She closed her eyes, sighed, and relaxed. She leaned back against the backrest, but not before I had time to get an arm around her. I pulled her closer to me, and as I did she turned her face to me and we gazed at each other for what seemed like minutes. Then, suddenly, something snapped between us and our mouths met in a desperate kiss. My hand, still on her thigh, grabbed harder without me even realizing it, and started travelling even further up her inner thigh. Our mouths pulled apart for a moment and she spoke softly:

- I can't believe you came...

- Lisa...nothing could have stopped me. We had to meet, we had to see...

Out mouths met again and I pulled her even closer to me. My hand left her leg and travelled up her body, feeling her slim waist. My newfound boldness still not having departed, I let my hand travel even higher until it rested firmly on her breast. Her nipple was stiff under my hand and could be felt through both her bra and her shirt. I rubbed her breast with my hand as I kissed her more and more feverishly. The fact that we were in an airport pizza place was completely forgotten. After all this time...I had to have her.

My hand on her breast moved down to her waist and found it's way inside her shirt. I could finally feel her bare skin under my palm and it felt electric. It must have had a similar result on her because her breathing quickened noticeably and her one hand ended up on my leg. I savoured the feel of her stomach under my hand, but I needed more. I let my hand traverse the short distance up the her bra-clad breasts, and softly stroked them. She groaned against my neck, where she had laid her head. This position, however, wasn't really working for what I had intended. I moved so I had my back to the wall next to the cubicle, and I motioned to Lisa to lean her back against me. She complied with a small smile. I also took the opportunity to look over our surroundings. In this position, we couldn't be seen unless someone came right up next to the cubicle. I guess we'd just have to hope no-one did.

She snuggled up to me so she was in a comfortable position. It wasn't very comfortable for me, since my pants were significantly tighter now than they had been a few minutes earlier, but I wasn't going to complain. I pulled her close to me and started kissing her neck as my hand once again reached up under her shirt. I moved the bra up over her breasts, freeing them so my hand could touch her bare skin. She moaned as my fingers brushed her nipple for the first time and she squirmed a bit against me. I held onto her a bit tighter with my free hand and leaned towards her ear.

- Do you want me to stop?

Her reply was quiet, but unmistakable.

- ...no.

I kept rubbing her nipple with my fingers while i kissed and nibbled slightly on her neck. Her breathing became heavier and more intense, so i figured I'd go one step further. I kept giving her nipple attention, but released her from my embrace. Instead, I moved my other hand to her groin. I moved my hand over her jeans a few times, taking great pleasure in feeling the warmth radiating from her pussy. I'd had an effect for sure, and her arousal was no smaller than mine. I slowly unbuttoned her pants and pulled down her zipper.

Her panties were soaking wet and my fingers became slick as I rubbed her pussy through her underwear. Her groans and moans were becoming louder, and I was slightly worried that someone would come investigate. I wasn't going to stop though. I rubbed her clit through her underwear for a few moments before, finally, moving my hand inside her undergarments. Her pussy was steaming hot against my fingers, and as wet as anything I've ever experienced. I stroked along her slit a few times before i let two fingers slide into her, slowly. She gasped audibly as she leaned against me, and i slowly withdrew my fingers again. She whimpered slightly as I left her and looked up at me.

- Keep looking at me, Lisa. Look into my eyes as my fingers slide inside you.

She just nodded, but kept her gaze firmly locked onto mine. Once again, I let my fingers slide into her warm, wet cunt while looking deep into her eyes. She moaned quietly once again, and, just as before, whimpered as I withdrew my fingers. I removed my hand from her underwear and, while still looking into her eyes, put the two fingers into my mouth. I tasted her for the first time and her taste was absolutely intoxicating. I could see the fire burning ever brighter in her eyes as she saw me sucking her juices from my own fingers, fingers that were inside her only moments before.

Neither of us said a word, but we both knew what would be next. My hand travelled down her body and once again slid inside her panties. I rubbed my fingers along her slit a few times, making them slick and wet again, before sliding them into her. I pumped my fingers in and out of her, slowly at first but ever faster and harder, and before too long I was fucking her hard with my fingers. Her breathing became more laboured and I could tell that it was hard for her not to make too much noise. I figured that we'd best hurry up if we were to avoid being found out by someone, so, as much as I hated doing it, I released her nipple.

My second hand joined my first at her pussy, and I started rubbing circles around her clit. As soon as my finger touched her nub, Lisa gasped. I could tell that she wasn't far away from cumming, and i redoubled my efforts. I rubbed her clit hard while my other hand fucked her furiously.

The orgasm started somewhere near her stomach and she started trembling in my arms. I kept up the movement on her clit and in her cunt as her eyes clamped shut and her mouth opened in a soundless scream of pleasure. The trembling went on and her face didn't relax for what must have been 30 seconds, after which she slumped down against me, breathing heavily. I gently withdrew my hands from her pussy and buttoned her jeans before kissing her on the mouth. She smiled and whispered:

- Your turn...

- No, if you take out my cock, it's going to end with me fucking you, and I don't want our first time to be in a pizza place. Let's go somewhere else, my hotel isn't far.

She quickly adjusted her bra and stood up.

- Good thing I brought the car.

She grabbed my hand and we quickly made our way to the parking lot.