At First Sight Ch. 03

Story Info
Fate's intervention. Josh gets a surprise fix.
3.9k words
4.78
19.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
- e v e -
- e v e -
29 Followers

Josh walked Madeline over to the Plexiglas bar. He yawned despite himself and shot a quick apprehensive glance at the back of his girlfriend's head. He'd really intended to show her a good time. He'd spent so much time in the office as of late. It was a natural consequence of rising in the ranks in his sales division and more dubiously to make up for the efficiency his job performance lacked since meeting that little wisp of a girl. Most of his time was spent imagining all of the ways he wanted to take her that they'd missed somehow that first day. He'd fixated pretty heavily on one particular fellatio fantasy, so much so that he started to spend most of his on-the-clock hours plotting out ways to hire her as his personal assistant... provided she even called him first.

Allowing himself to be dragged dumbly to the glowing bartop, he tried to engage, he really did, but endless prattle about the banal friends she had talked him into seeing with her, knowing full well that once they actually joined this colorless group he'd only have to endure even more prattle about subjects he gave even less of a shit about... Josh resigned himself but then thought better of it. This was a night for Madeline. God knows he'd been elsewhere ever since that day -- that otherwise normal day of corporate productivity he gloriously and unapologetically murdered in the arms of that girl.

Vee.

It had been two weeks by then and she had yet to contact him. The only way he knew to get to her was through The Café, the site of their ill-conceived first meeting. Still, despite it all he couldn't bring himself to be truly penitent. Morally, he knew himself to be irredeemably in the wrong, but he rationalized that he'd never felt anything remotely nearing the thrill that came over him when they first made eye contact, much less when she first buried her nails in his neck as their lips absorbed each other in that shabby elevator.

He'd spent almost every lunch break since that first sighting sitting in the first table by the door, hoping he'd catch her again, needing to speed coincidence along. It occurred to him that maybe it had never happened at all in the first place. It could very well be one of those things, more likely temporary insanity. Technically, he had no real evidence that she even existed. Nothing save the faint scratches he incurred during their tryst. It was highly possibly that an encounter as perfect as that was really too good to be true. It had also occurred to him in his lusty desperation that he knew of one other place he could find her, but then again laws didn't generally make exceptions for passion. In fact, there were a great many laws made with passion exclusively in mind.

No, going back to her apartment was out of the question.

Going stalker on her was probably not going to be the aphrodisiac he'd intend it to be. Certainly it would do nothing to improve their current standing.

Josh mentally shook himself. Regrettably this wasn't the first time in the last two weeks that his thoughts had taken this sort of turn, but more notable than his daydream stalk-fest was the sheer absence of possibility in his consideration that his muse could very well be a lost cause. It wasn't his vanity that repressed this completely logical reality; rather it was his primal need to see her again. He needed to continue what they'd so explosively started. He could barely get through the day without losing himself in some fantasy of her naked body underneath his.

"Jack?"

"Josh." He corrected automatically, if not absently.

"No, Jack. As in Daniels," followed a shrill and impatient voice over the din of bad techno music. Josh shook himself from his reverie and focused his wandering attentions on the barkeep demanding it. Immediately his eyes went wide with realization, mirroring perfectly the moment of epiphany on the lovely bartender's face.

"Well baby, whaddya say? A little bit of old Jack? Come on let's! It'll be like college!" Madeline tugged at his shirt sleeve excitedly.

"Uh... yeah... sure. And one for you too sweetie," he nodded towards their scantily clad server. She wore the same gray kilt and combat boots she had on that first day. He'd imagined her in it many times since. This time it was topped with a fishnet tank top and black bra. A welcome amendment.

"The name's Vee... and don't mind if I do, sir." Josh smiled to himself as he watched her grab a metal topped bottle of Tennessee whiskey and pour two shot glasses of the amber liquid. She pulled out a larger rocks glass for herself and proceeded to pour about as much in the one glass as she had in the two before, combined.

Possibly a third.

Before they had a chance to toast, Vee had knocked hers back, her eyes glistening just a bit from the shock of straight Jack burning down her gullet. Josh and Madeline followed suit, albeit less abruptly. Both mitigated their own reactions to the whiskey in as dignified a manner as they could fake. Before he had the wherewithal to stifle his upchuck reflex, Vee was gone. No one behind the bar seemed to notice their absentee comrade or subsequently their would-be freebie.

"That's strange. I guess that one's on the house." Madeline shrugged as she pulled him gently towards the direction of her friends. Josh allowed himself to be led but only after discreetly dropping some bills by their empty glasses.

--------------------

Vee stood over the ice machine, her face an unsanitary proximity from the freshly frozen cubes.

What. The. Fuck.

She had done everything in her power to avoid the very thought of that man (rather unsuccessfully but a diligent effort nonetheless). Now he was walking little missus over to a booth of fellow William Sonoma subscribers no doubt. She didn't need to watch their progress through her club to know. She'd seen and served that crowd earlier in the night and the pair fit only too well. She knew a $500 coiffure when she saw one, even in lighting as poor as by the bar. Those were exceptional highlights, the kind you drop half a G to attain, so that lowly bar wenches will notice and rue the day they volunteered their services as hair model to their aspiring hair dresser friend on the cheap.

She ran her fingers through her scalp self consciously. It had been months since her Just an inch off the length disaster but she still suffered from phantom hair episodes. Vee grabbed the oversized metal ice scoop dangling off the side of the cooler. She wiped some errant shadow smudges off her olive cheeks, endlessly thankful she worked in a cave. At least no one would be the wiser her cheeks were flushing crimson.

Anyway, who's to say it was Josh and not Jack who warmed me so? I'm genetically predisposed to go neon when I drink... yeah. That's it.

Jesus, you're a fucking liar, and he's a cheat. Phenomenal. Blushing is the least of my worries...

Vee yanked at her abbreviated strands. Sometimes she swore she still felt it grazing the small of her back during showers, but more often than not it was simply a product of being too drunk when she got home from a shift. As amusing as those stories were to relate to her friends at this very moment she would have killed for the confidence her long mane once gifted her. Truly this was a superficial but mostly symbolic yearning.

The root problem lay in her inherent fear of ever seeing him again.

The very thought of him sent a barrage of mixed signals to her already confused brain. On the one hand he made her feel like she was perpetually on the brink of spontaneous combustion.

On the other hand he made her feel like she was perpetually on the brink of spontaneous combustion.

Vee stared long and hard at her blurry reflection. She dared herself to go back out there and at least feign woman-on-top bravado like she always did on the job.

No sweat, Vee darling. You swallow men like him whole. Straight, no chaser.

With that jazzy mantra on loop in her frazzled brain, Vee walked back into the main room, maneuvering her way through a throng of women waiting for a nose powder. She comforted herself that he wouldn't have the balls to say anything to her with girlie around for the show. The thought did little to still the shake in her hands or the bass line in her heart.

Jesus, if I was a cardiologist, I'd totally think that I gave a shit what Pottery Barn thinks about me. Luckily no one's going anywhere near my chest tonight, so no worries. Secret's safe and all that.

Just as she was passing the men's room around the corner she distinctly felt fingers, large man-fingers wrapping around her trembling arm.

"What the f-"

"Shhhh..." Vee followed the insistent arm attached to the insistent hand into a storage closet. Immediately upon entering she recognized Zeke, her favorite burly bouncer. "Want a hit?" he uttered through a barely exhaled cloud of illicit smoke. Vee shook her head in the slightly less dimly lit space.

"Nah, thanks. But Jesus Fuck! We couldn't signal in a fashion more becoming of a gentleman?"

"What, like you give a shit. Anyway, I thought it was the polite thing to do, offer you an all-natural sedative considering how fucking antsy you've been since GQ walked in."

"Fuck are you talking about? You're letting your extracurriculars rot your brain dearie. I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about." She snipped motioning towards the still-lit roach held together by a hair pin.

"Right. Zeke's just too high to know what's going on around him. What the fuck do you think I do when I'm walking around the room, watching out for my lovely ladies? I'm keeping an eye out on what's going on, like why GQ dropped you sixty bucks for no apparent reason and you were nowhere to be found to pocket it. It's not like he's been around long enough for you have hooked him up that much and anyway why wouldn't you have been there to collect if you saw it coming?" Vee stared slack jawed at her friend. "So I don't notice anything huh? You know, you're just lucky your girl Tara was behind the bar when you weren't otherwise that money would be elsewhere, like your head."

Vee nodded and muttered something like 'thanks' as she exited feeling even less calm and just a little high herself from the shots. Just then she felt hands on her again, she whirled around expecting Zeke to say something even more unnerving only to find the source of her discomfort staring down at her. Her face narrowed into something like a sneer.

"Drink, sir? Maybe a blowjob in the back alley, I know a good spot. I see you paid up front." Her words shocked even herself, saying nothing of the confusion and pain wringing the subject of her attack. She maintained her resolve.

"I just wanted to know where the men's room was." Vee's head spun. Perhaps she'd over thought the situation.

As per usual.

"Oh, uh, over there," she pointed stupidly. Josh nodded and took her by the hand as he led her in the direction she'd given. Despite her initial response, she followed without a fight and barely resisted when his lips grazed hers, eyes open, testing her. She started to discern a protest in the cloud of euphoria in her brain but he was quick with a follow up, and within seconds his mouth crushed hers, his tongue forcing its way past her teeth. She pulled away then, stopping them short of the men's room door. She changed their trajectory towards the closet she'd just left moments earlier. Hopefully Zeke had already made his exit.

She looked over her shoulder and motioned for him to stay put 'til she fetched him. Vee cracked the nearly hidden closet door. She comforted herself latently with the knowledge that most of the staff didn't know where to look for this room, or that there was even anything there to be found. She herself only knew of it because Tara had told her of her own exploits in that closet and who knew how she originally came across this secret. As far as she was concerned this closet was always there for her, for this very purpose. Everything else seemed to point to the serendipity of this moment, so all of a sudden, this wasn't totally unbelievable.

Just as she expected, the space in question had been dutifully vacated. It was all she could not to just melt from the sheer fluidity of it all. It was almost as if she had no control over her body at all anymore. Then again, she hadn't been quite herself ever since that day in her apartment. Drink orders shot to shit no matter how many times the cocktail waitresses repeated them angrily to her, masturbating something like a thousand times a day to a fantasy she wouldn't allow herself to own.

It all made sense all of a sudden. She had absolutely no control over what was going to transpire in that closet. All she could do was get out of her own way.

Before she could go back out to tag her partner in this cosmic dance, he was right behind her, apparently as impatient as everything else in her life up to that moment. He shut the door behind him, the lapsing time allowed a bit of the residual weed smoke to vacate the small confines.

"You didn't call." He growled into her hair as he lifted a boot encased calf up behind his.

"I couldn't... what would I have said?" She whispered desperately as she tried pitifully to push him away, yet allowing his hands roam where they would under her skirt.

"You could have said anything. Say anything now, I just want to know you're really here." Josh grabbed a handful of her black tresses, pulling her head back, exposing her perfumed neck. "Say my name... I hear it in my head all the time but it just isn't the same..."

Vee grinned impishly to no one in particular as his eyes were closed to the world. "Make me..." she rasped.

Josh bit her neck hard, eliciting a squeal. Still she remained wordless. He looked into her glistening eyes and then yanked her head roughly back again. He'd had a few more shots since the first, as had she before his arrival and it started to manifest itself there in their rough exchange. Vee grabbed onto the collar of his shirt as he sucked greedily at her throat. He ripped the fishnet shirt at her breast, creating a much needed entrance to her puckered nipples. He pulled the cup of her black satin bra, exposing a precious bud, and engulfed as much as he could in his mouth.

By now the liquor accompanied by the thrill of having Josh's hands under her skirt had rendered her inhibitions moot. She mewled pathetically as he sucked and pawed at her. It was all she could do not to do the same. Vee allowed him to press her back against an empty metal shelf. He at least had the presence of mind to lay down a few tablecloths to absorb some of the shock she knew to expect but couldn't muster the will to prevent or prepare for. He lifted her up and seated her on the sturdy metal plank, pulling her white lace panties down her shivering legs, letting them hang off one of her feet. He knelt down before her, drinking in the tortured expression on her face. Vee shook her head back and forth.

This isn't happening. I did everything to keep this from happening...

She opened her eyes just in time to see him bury his face underneath her hem.

Oh god... oh god... oh god...I... oh god... so good...

As far in her cups and in her passion as she'd been at that moment, it never registered that she was whimpering out loud.

--------------------

Josh licked her little clitoris gently at first, intending to perform this act selflessly, he wanted every part of her to wail in ecstasy and suddenly he was in a position to grant her that. Anything to solidify his reentrance in her coveted snatch.

He realized she was still apprehensive despite her compliance this far, but once he was face deep in her, he couldn't help himself. He greedily lapped long and hard, knowing he was probably overloading her abused senses. She wriggled adorably, seemingly trying to squirm away altogether. Josh closed his eyes, taking in deep heady breaths of her arousal. He licked along her swollen lips, tracing delicate lines with his fingertip. Vee laid her head against the concrete wall, her eyes screwed tight. She was absolutely dripping, practically pooling on the tablecloth. His cock strained painfully against his zipper but was ultimately ignored for now.

Soon.

The very thought of feeling this wet heaven wrapped around him again was enough to motivate him to speed this process along, no matter how ungentlemanly an impulse it was. He shoved three fingers in her hard, eliciting a string of very loud oh fucks. Josh stood up, pumping his digits into her throughout. He pulled her face towards his, speeding his strokes all the while.

"Cum for me baby, come on, cum on my fingers." He took her lips to his, silencing her moans. She wrapped her arms around his neck as her back stiffened. He swirled a thumb around her hyper sensitive clitoris with his free hand sending her over the edge. Vee shrieked into his mouth as her pussy clamped down on his fingers, her entire body nearly convulsing with the shock of it all. Josh grinned as he removed his soaked fingers. Before she was even through with her aftershocks, Josh had dropped his pants to his ankles, loosing his cock for the big show.

Josh pulled Vee down off the shelf, turning her face down on it instead. He shoved his generous length into her slick confines, marveling at how much a disservice his memory did her. He grabbed her by the hips, urging her on her tip toes. Fully engulfed, he kissed her shoulder tenderly, confessing in that one act the depth of his despair in her absence. At that moment the fogginess of drink escaped him and all that remained was the clarity being inside her afforded him. The dim lighting shone off her glistening back, even under the remains of her mesh shirt. He could see her faintly trembling, little whimpers that sounded like fear but ultimately signaled submission escaped her parted lips. She was frozen, waiting for his next literal move. In her pliancy he surrendered. He couldn't imagine a feeling as whole as having exactly what he wanted wrapped around him and didn't waste another precious second in pondering it.

--------------------

Vee clutched the metal shelf fiercely, matching his fevered thrusts as best she could. At this point her apprehensions as well as most of her mental functions had been mercifully silenced and all that remained was the feel of Josh's cock as it stretched and filled her in ways her fantasies had only hinted at. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head in ecstasy, her will leaving her with every insistent slap of skin. Suddenly panic washed through her. She pushed him back and out of her. Confused as to her own motives, much less how to explain it to him, she improvised.

"Couldn't help yourself could you?" she moaned throatily, turning herself to face him once more.

He shot her a sideways look.

"This wasn't just a convenient lay. You wanted this, you've been thinking about fucking me since the moment you left my apartment two weeks ago, haven't you?" Though her tone was playful she needed to know just as badly as she needed him back inside of her. She laid back down on the shelf, parting her booted legs teasingly. "You didn't just want to fuck some hot young strange thing tonight... you wanted to fuck me." Her words started to sound less accusatory and more like a declaration, more like a game. Josh closed the distance, lifting a boot to his shoulder. He kissed her knee, trailing a path down to her still-glistening pussy.

"Vee... let me back in..."

Her eyes narrowed.

"Beg me..."

Josh smiled, pulling her legs apart. Vee bolted upright.

"No!" she pulled him towards her, grazing his ear with her bruised lips. "I said, beg me."

- e v e -
- e v e -
29 Followers
12