At First Sight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
- e v e -
- e v e -
29 Followers

Josh grabbed her by the ankles, sliding her on her back in one quick, violent motion. He thrust into her roughly. The intermitted time dried her enough to render the invasion almost painful. The pain only fueled her already unstable desire. She tried to sit up and push him away, wanting to prolong their little power struggle but he pushed her back, holding her in place. She moaned pitifully as he cupped and squeezed her free breast, alternately smashing it down into her ribs whenever she struggled to free herself and gently caressing her nipple when she finally relinquished.

He lifted her legs as high as they would go, the discomfort of the angle and his frenzied rhythm sent her over. Josh rested her ankles on his shoulders, using her thighs as leverage for his quickening thrusts.

"Oh my god.... So deep...." Her entire body all but spasmed around him, her back arched unnaturally as moans of unmitigated rapture echoed in the small concrete room. His orgasm followed close behind, punctuated by bursts of warmth in her trembling belly.

--------------------

Josh walked back to the party some time later, hardly missed. He managed an excuse about long lines or running into someone, or something else likewise dull and for the most part his explanation was universally accepted, dismissed, or completely unheard over the frenetic europop. He didn't much care. The priorities that had been quietly changing since the second her laid eyes on the lovely, mysterious Vee had all but self destructed upon seeing her just an hour before, making way for a new set of motives. At present, the success of re-assimilating into this Gap ad he'd somehow surrounded himself with the whole of his life paled in comparison to securing an invitation to visit his muse. Anything to see her once more. To fill her over and over again, as many times as she'd have him. Everything until then was just a waiting game.

Just then Madeline slid sweetly beside him, nuzzling her flushed vodka warmed face in his neck.

"You met an old friend, huh? You mean the bartender?" Josh's heart went from zero to sixty instantly.

"Bartender?" he asked stupidly.

"Yeah, she's the girl from that little place we had lunch in, right? The high school pal? The one who mysteriously lost her shirt in the last hour?"

--------------------

A/N: Thank you to everyone who commented on the first two installments! As I've said before, I'm a glutton for feedback, so keep 'em coming, and I'll do the same.

- e v e -

- e v e -
- e v e -
29 Followers
12