At Her Beck and Call

Story Info
A woman in control, a man at her command.
1.4k words
4.1
21.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your clothes off."

He met her eyes, an eager smile on his face. He complied readily and was soon standing butt naked in the room. He didn't notice that she had kept her lingerie on. All he wanted to do was push her onto the bed and get on top of her. However, she had another idea.

"On your knees."

They had been dating for years now. They knew each other well, but now, in their mid twenties, he was witnessing a new side of his lover. He turned his head in scrutiny, looking at her, an inquisitive smile forming across his mouth. His hands and knees touched the wooden floor. His eyes met her feet.

"Good boy."

He liked how she elongated the word "boy." It made him feel like one of her dogs. He half wished to see the words come out of her mouth, but he was plenty content being at her feet.

"Turn around."

As he turned, he felt her weight on his back. He made to turn his head but her soft hand guided his gaze forward.

"Crawl."

She kept her hand over his mouth, not so much pressing against it, but resting on it. Her nimble, white fingers ever so slowly stroked his beard, her thumb caressing his cheek. Her index finger rested between his lips and he instinctively knew what she meant for him to do. She felt her finger enter his mouth, the wetness of his tongue. He sucked her finger rapturously, eyes closed, squinting. She smiled at him and ran her left hand through his hair, gently scratching his scalp. They were enjoying each other so thoroughly when suddenly he hit his head against the wall. They both recoiled. He turned his head to her and they shared a joyful laugh. She looked beautiful. Her long brown hair falling over her white sand skin. They looked at each other for a long moment.

"Okay. "

He turned around and led her to the foot of the bed. Before getting off, she dug her nails into one of his ass cheeks until he moaned. She saw his head writhe upward. She knew he liked it, serving her, hurting for her. It made him feel like he was serving something greater than he, and no matter how much he hurt, no matter how much he was debased, all he wanted was to revere his lover as the goddess he saw her as.

He felt her get off him and followed her with his eyes as she took her place at the head of the bed. She looked at him, still at the foot of the bed, still on his hands and knees. She beckoned him with her index finger. She watched him rise and smiled at how eager he was to approach her. He got on the bed and inched his way toward her, one knee at a time.

"Slowly."

She lay there for him, an expectant look on her face. He lay at the foot of the bed, admiring her body. He looked at her luscious thighs, closed his eyes and imagined how soft and warm her skin would feel in his hands. He made to move closer to her when suddenly her foot met his nose. She knew what affect her feet had over him. She clamped her big toe and long toe over his nose. He shut his eyes and took long sniffs. She relented and wiggled her toes on his nose and slowly caressed his face with her sole. He raised his hands to hold her foot when he felt a hard slap on his left cheek.

"No touching!"

She rubbed her foot violently on his face, a devious, satisfied smile on her face. With a single outstretched leg, she had him completely enraptured and unquestionably in the palm of her hand.

She propped an arm her pillow against the wall so that she could better see him appreciate her. She watched him with a satisfied smile. He had had enough, she judged. As she moved her foot away from him, he made to follow them with his nose.

"No."

She elongated the word, teasing him, patronizing him, sending warm, schocking shivers through his body. She reveled in how easily she influenced his sexual drive thorugh the simple use of words. With her other foot on his forehead, she gently pressed his head down against the sheet. And just like that, she had won. She always won. In that brief moment, she could have sworn she heard him whimper.

"Aw," she giggled and looked at him warmly.

She looked at him with genuine pity, astonishment on her face, incredulous of the power she had over him. There he lay, once again on his hands and knees, and curiously, with his head below her foot and his butt up high, he looked as if he was prostrate before her, as if in worship.

"You're okay."

This phrase she used to calm him, reassure him that everything was as she wanted, and thus as he should would want it. He opened his eyes. Her feet lay before him, the short blonde hairs on her toes, the succulent blue polish.

"Kiss."

He didn't look up to confirm her direction. He made sure not to use his hands and held his clasped his wrist behind his back. With both of her legs arched, he worked his way up to her soft calves. He nestled his nose on them, nibbled them. He massaged each of them with his hands and soon after she straightened her legs, leading him on to her thighs. He ran his tongue up and down her thighs, kissed them, felt them with his hands. He moved his nose up to her pussy and took one long sniff. He wanted to linger there longer but he felt her fingers pull on his chin. He kissed it lovingly through the lace of her thong before giving up control to her fingers' tug. Now he found himself nestling his nose against the hair of her belly button. He kissed the circumference of her belly button, slow, deep kisses, before taking long licks inside. His lips touched her body, across her abdomen, past her midsection, and finally he found himself at her bra.

He liked the idea of having her keep her clothes on during foreplay, it lent her a certain dignity over him. He kissed, licked and sucked her cleavage vigorously, slowly caressing his nose over her bra, feeling her nipple underneath. He looked up at her, smiling. She pointed to her neck. He turned his head sideways and opened his mouth wide for long, sucking, kisses. She rotated her head, guiding him to where she wanted him to kiss her. They needed no words, so strong was their understanding of one another. She turned her head to the other side and kept guiding him. Finally, he worked his way to her ear lobe. She absolutely loved having her ears nibbled and there was no point in hiding her glee from him. He felt her smile as he kept nibbling on one ear, then the other. Perhaps she was just ticklish. While he was pleasing her, she straightened her back and undid her bra. He didn't notice.

"Okay."

They locked eyes for a long moment, happy, then she took him in both hands and lowered him to hear uncovered breasts as she relaxed on the arm pillow. She closed her eyes as he sucked her nipple. She moved her hands to the back of his head and let him work. Before exhausting himself, he moved to the other nipple and gave it the same affection he did the other. She clutched at his scalp, digging her nails into it. When she saw that she had exhausted him, she took him in her hands once more and brought him up to her face. They stared into each other for one long moment. Smiling, laughter making its way to each other's faces, they just locked eyes and enjoyed the blissful tenderness of the moment.

"I love you." It was always he that declared his affection for her.

"I love you too," she said, as she planted a little kiss on the tip of his nose.

After this tender moment, he gave her a pleading look, and she smiled wrily. She took his head in her hands and guided him to her thighs. He kissed them tenderly and placed his hands on her waist. Removing her underwear always filled him with extreme anticipation and he knew what awaited was the greatest pleasure she could bestow upon him. He traveled down her legs, pulling the underwear down her toned legs and through her beautiful feet. She arched her legs and waited for him.