At Her Disposal Ch. 05

Story Info
Beatrice's fondness for Edith expressed in dominance.
5.6k words
4.46
18k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent's descent into submission had him immersed in a euphoria he could never have envisaged as he immediately began to be subjected to a life of constant domination at the hands of his Mistress and her superior feminine household. He assumed the lowest position of service at the residence, marshalled strictly with immediate effect from day one by Hilda and the maids, having the emancipation of women most forcibly thrust upon him, and suffering it in total obedience.

Hilda grinned as she oversaw his laundry duties, having him kneel naked by the laundry basket as she stood over him with the cane, rubbing his bare buttocks with it and bringing his cock to an erection as she revelled in the novelty of having him under her complete control.

'I know how you used to masturbate over my knickerbockers, well you'll sniff the gusset of gusset of each item of underwear and tell me which are mine.' She laughed cruelly as he lifted the lid, and saw his cock bob on his nose being assailed by the musky scent of the large selection of gusseted items within it.

'I fear you're going to be red raw by the time you reach the bottom, there are so many women here; I think you'll earn double the pleasure at this task.' His anus tingled as he lifted the first lacy white pair, sniffing hard at the yellowy gusset, his cock boning rigid as much with being humiliated by the maid he had cherished and who now part owned him, as with the delectable spice of the garment. He enjoyed the lush scent for a moment, then dropped them to the floor, saying nothing. He flinched as Hilda cut the air with the cane teasingly and laughed cruelly, her cunt warming to the strokes he was sure to earn. He picked out a delicate pink pair next, and sniffed at the feminine fragrance, the added bonus of a sweet brown streak scented so deliciously by the tang of a sticky effeminate arsehole bringing a pulse of pre-cum from his stiff cock; he dropped them to the floor in silence. Hilda gave a very pleased but stern smile and brought the cane down hard, making him buck and squirm as the red line blossomed across his cheeks.

'Mine! You are such a neglectful male! Do you not recognise the cunt and arsehole of the maid you lusted for so? I can see you're in need of some stricter discipline.' The game continued with Trent failing to identify no more than one pair belonging to his harsh mentor, and was rudely interrupted by the appearance of Lucy as Hilda administered yet another stinging stroke. She grinned as she watched trent grip the edge of the basket and moan with pain.

'Sorry to spoil your amusement Hilda, but we're to dress him; Mistress Edith requires his attendance for a visit to a friend.' She sneered down at him cowering below Hilda's authority.

'He'll wear something suitably drab and loose of course, we'll have the world guess that he's owned by his Mistress.' Lucy's spiteful comment was purely to keep Trent firmly in his place; the only male clothes available amongst the array of grandiose and sultry feminine clothing in the wardrobes were three or four drab outfits, all a shade of grey. Any person from the outside their circle would indeed hazard a guess that Trent was at least hen-pecked by his magnificently attired female partner, it being the norm in Victorian society for the arrogant male to at least match in splendour the woman he was in charge of. Trent's cock bulged in his loose trousers as he was led into the street by Edith in her purple satins, black lacy veil trailing from her immense plumed hat; the pleasure at being exposed and viewed as the probable pet of a woman making his anus tingle, as the submissive pleasure fought with his upright sense of shame that was quickly being whipped from him. Edith's pleasure at controlling and exposing him would not wain though, and she delighted in walking him through their suburban idyll to a more urban thoroughfare from whence they would hail a cab in full view of the populace.

Edith took care to strut the half step in front of her slave to ensure it was noted by all that she was very much in charge. As they passed number 12, Trent looked passively up at the windows as he thought on what he would face there, and felt his cock bulge on seeing the sternly matriarchal Charlotte standing in the window, taking advantage of the light as her maid adjusted a new dress. She gave the male a cursory smile which increased his wonder at how the staid women would dominate him. Her maid looked down on the scene with a sense of curt approval.

'Oh it's that lady from down the way, look how she leads that man like a boy.' Charlotte grinned at her maids careful choice of words, but felt the contemptuous pleasure in her tone.

'Does that appeal to you Bunty? ...I find a male who knows his place most invigorating.' Bunty had received more than her fair share of Chauvinism from the Master of the house, and from males in general, she was pleasantly surprised with the words from her Mistress which had her cunt tingling.

'Mistress; as you know, I've had few men in my life and all have not suited my need to command my own destiny, It would give me a certain pleasure if I were fortunate enough to be in her position.' Charlotte laughed curtly as they watched Edith strut by with Trent meekly following in the wake of her feminine superiority.

'Good Bunty, because you shall have the opportunity to enjoy that position tomorrow. Please trust me, and don't be shocked by what you see, your Mistress has had certain needs for a long time, due to the regular absence of the Master of the house; that absence will now be enjoyed and my needs fulfilled - I know you're the kind of woman who'll enjoy it to.'

Trent had spotted the grey flannel with pre-cum several times by the time they alighted from the cab, having been seen to obey the commands and directions of his Mistress many times throughout the short journey, delighted scorn from many haughty women noting his obvious inferiority to a proud woman had readied him for a day of submission. Edith adjusted her hair and pursed her lips as they stood at the large front door of a town house which imposed its affluence upon a street which was adorned with like properties. She grinned at Trent.

'I feel you may find yourself very much a spectator today; it will be an education for you.' She rapped on the door and it was opened by a maid who wore a full length cape, her eyes twitching as she nonchalantly surveyed for other eyes and ears in proximity. She addressed Edith curtly.

'You are late. You'll come in immediately and know Mistress Beatrice's pleasure.' Trent's jaw dropped and his cock tented his trousers, as he took in the curt address to his Mistress, then felt her scornful eyes on him.

'I see you've brought a male pet, is it to be taken to the rear to rest with the dogs, or has Mistress Beatrice agreed to tolerate its presence?' Edith replied in a wistful tone that Trent only heard after he was being shown an element of comfort after a whipping.

'Mistress Beatrice desires to have him witness our pleasure... Madam Alice.' Trent's bewilderment intensified at her servility to the maid as they were offered in and the door was closed sharply behind them. He was still taking in the heady feminine scent which permeated the plushly ornate house when Alice dropped her cape to show she was naked but for a tight leather corset, black stockings and tightly strapped knee length boots, the heels of which elevated her to the high level of pomposity her strict persona demanded. She simply smiled and turned her head to the marble stairway, and Trent's cock pulsed on recognising the womanly shape which slowly descended it.

Beatrice's curvaceous body was shrouded magnificently in a thin black lace gown which reached her painted toe-nails, it hid nothing, but served to highlight the flesh of her globular breasts, broad thighs and hips, and the cunt which tingled at the day's erotic prospect. Her hair was tied up in a severe bun, her face made up exquisitely, putting Trent's thoughts to pictures he'd seen of Japanese brothel madams. She descended most elegantly, and Trent was further puzzled on seeing her carry two leashes. She gave them both a look of contempt, edged with satisfied superiority.

'Clothes off!... both of you.' Trent's shocked look pleased both women of the household no end, as he fumbled to remove his own clothing quickly, he saw the pleasure in Edith's eyes as Alice grinned and helped disrobe her from her finery, her nipples poking hard as her breasts were bared. Now naked, Beatrice also dropped her thin veil of lace and embraced Edith, their lips met in an intimate kiss, and trent saw how Edith relished the touch of soft flesh. Their breasts rubbed at each other's nipples and Edith readily accepted the command in the kiss that the larger woman showed, his Mistress elevating to her toes as Beatrice's fingers slipped into the soft cleft of her buttocks.

Alice sneered at the naked male as his wide eyes and mouth looked on in disbelief.

'See how utterly worthless you are in this household... males are not required here, other than to know the true desires of women. You'll be suitably attired before being allowed above stairs.' As Beatrice continued to indulge Edith with a lingering kiss, her stern maid produced a short pink silk slip with a frilled lace hem, and delighted in having trent wear it. She smiled with satisfaction as his blush of shame matched the silk as he pulled the soft garment over his body, his cock poking erect from below the frill.

'There! You can be one of the girls now; it suits you so well!' Beatrice broke from the kiss and smiled softly at Edith who returned her look with starry eyes as the mature woman gently buckled the leash about her neck, Alice having been passed the other, gleefully adorning Trent's neck with it, with less care for his comfort. Beatrice toyed with Edith's hair, cooing softly at her.

'Well my beauty, it's been a while since you tasted my cunt... and we'll show your puny cocked pet how to fuck, shan't we? You'll come with me to bed now, I've been so moist thinking of having you.' She gently tugged the leash and led her to the stairs, Trent's cock boned as he watched the flesh of the two shapely arses quiver on ascending the stairs, Alice holding his leash tight as he strained at it to follow the woman who owned him, now so apparently owned by the dominant Beatrice. Alice was a true male hater and relished being in total command of submissives, enjoying seeing the misery of his neglect by her Mistress, though this pleasure was eclipsed by some of her previous encounters with his gender. She took a cane from an umbrella stand and whipped the flesh of his buttocks with it, making him yelp at the ferocity of its application.

'Patience! You'll see what your Mistress truly desires soon enough. Just consider yourself fortunate that you're another woman's property. Many males have been lured here by my Mistress, only to learn her true pleasure and suffer the divine release of castration.' Her spite rose at the memory of the last such event, and Trent was awarded another stripe with the cane, his cock standing high at the humiliation, and suddenly aware of the vulnerability of the balls which were now tingling below it.

'Oh that I were allowed that delicious spectacle today... there's nothing quite as satisfying as releasing a male from the slavery of his own lust, seeing the defeat of permanent impotence in his eyes as he's shown his balls in the hands of superior womanhood.' Her cunt wet with the satisfaction of having him know the strength of her spite, he was now led to watch Beatrice indulge her lust upon his Mistress, her enjoyment at leading yet another previously arrogant male in a pink slip sating her desires sufficiently.

'Come girl, I'm sure your services as Maid of Honour will be greatly appreciated.' Trent's sense of almost total insignificance in the ultra female dominated world of Beatrice's house continued on entering the magnificent bedroom. Beatrice and Edith only had eyes for each other as the dominant Mistress of the house sat on the edge of the huge bed adorned with purple silk sheeting and pointed Edith to the floor, and she knelt eagerly, her nipples jutting hard to match those on Beatrice's bulbous globes. Beatrice slowly spread her broad thighs and exposed a glorious cunt, the pink butterfly wet with arousal. She gave the kneeling male a cursory sneering glance, seeing his cock standing wantonly from beneath the lacy frill, and on his knees held firmly leashed by Alice, then pointed Edith to her arousal.

'Sniff my cunt my beauty, then tell me what you desire.' Edith bent forward and placed her fine nose at the cleft to sniff at its feminine spice, showing trent the delicious pucker of the arsehole his tongue loved to worship. Edith quivered on the leash as the larger woman indulged in the satisfaction of her dominance over her. Edith savoured the scent, and lifted her head with her eyes looking longingly into Beatrice's and whispered softly but oh so sincerely.

'I need to be spanked and fucked Mistress Beatrice.' Beatrice grinned in triumph and squeezed her thighs together, giving Trent a view of the perfect figure of feminine dominance; her thighs tapering beautifully back the the curve of her ample arse, which curved into her waistline and spread above in the splendour of her large breasts as she arched her back slightly, her face a picture of haughty and confident authority. He panted heavily as he watched his Mistress stand and pose like a schoolgirl, her hands clasped behind her back as she awaited the command of her Mistress. Beatrice pointed to her thighs.

'Over you go! I can see you're in need of a sound spanking before I show your pretty cunt who owns it.' Edith eagerly slipped over the soft thighs, and Trent's cock dribbled pre-cum as he watched the pleasure in Beatrice's spiteful eyes as her arm flexed, and the firm hand of authority was brought to his Mistress's cheeks again and again. Edith's pretty face was contorted with the sharp pain and the bliss of being owned by the epitome of feminine dominance, the pain no more than an aperitif to what was to come, the lush humiliation symbolic in assuring just who was in control in this house. As he watched Edith's cheeks redden and watched her long legs kick while her soft white flesh bounced under the eager hand, Alice stroked the weeping pre-cum from his bell-end with the cane.

'My Mistress is in dominant mood today, it would come as no surprise to me if you left without your balls; see the complete control she has over your Mistress, there's no need for you here.' Her cunt tingled as she felt him jerk under the lush feeling of the cane on his cock while she toyed with it; she relished the humiliation he'd suffer shortly. Edith was allowed from her Mistress's lap and made to lay on the bed, Trent watching her pink arse rise and fall, giving a glimpse of her cunt so wet with arousal after chastisement.

The magnificent Beatrice stood, and strutted past Trent as though he were furniture, and pulled a draw open from an ornate dresser. She smiled as she lifted a huge strap-on phallus from it, Edith gasping and looking meekly at the object as she squirmed on the silk in a pose of feminine vulnerability that Trent had never witnessed. Beatrice caressed the rudely curved instrument, her hand barely covering the huge girth of the bulbous bell end, her pleasure intensified as she sighed on slotting the rear end into her cunt as she buckled the strap firmly; the nub of the cock bore a beaded bar which accommodated her cunt and pressed against the bud of her clitoris, she would be pleasured as she exacted her dominance. She paused by Trent as she returned to her prize.

'Have the girl stand Alice, I'll have her see what a cock is.' Trent was tugged to his feet, and he saw his Mistress blush and smile from the bed as he was humiliated further. Beatrice stood close and compared his fully erect cock against the massive phallus which projected proudly from her, dwarfing his manhood.

'See your insignificance girl. Your pathetic penis is no more than a budding clitoris, you cannot hope to please a woman with that. Kneel! Witness how a woman is to be shown the delight of penetration.' Trent dropped to his knees, feeling suitably humbled and watched helplessly as Edith looked up with an open mouthed smile at the presentation of what she would receive. Beatrice stood proudly by the bed, the cock curving long and high with a delicious menace.

'Come and suck the bell my beauty, we want it to slip in nice and easy, it's fine girth will be tortuous enough.' Edith knelt on the bed and toyed with her cunt as her lips slipped over the rude and permanently virile phallus, her eyes closing and mouth bulging as she struggled to accomodate the bulbous bell. Beatrice sighed softly with pleasure, as even the gentle sucking motion had the beading tease at her bulging clitoris.

'Feel how the finely carved wood slides so nicely with the reaction of a little lubrication, he'll still test the limits of your cunt though, you'll know you've been fucked my beauty.' Edith moaned softly as she sucked on the now slippery bell-end which filled her mouth as Beatrice turned her head and looked at the redundant Trent with cruel satisfaction before addressing her further.

'Of course, it'll be even tighter when I take your arsehole, I know how you like to submit to me that way; you do want your arse fucked don't you?' Edith murmured a passive acknowledgement to an act she'd be subjected to anyway, slipping her lips from the phallus and turning to kneel submissively on the bed, her excited breasts touching the silk, her superb arse high and exposed. Beatrice adjusted Edith's body to ensure her pet had a good view, then placed one knee on the bed and offered the huge phallus up to the soft brown pucker. Trent watched as her anus dilated in submission, begging the acceptance of the glistening bulbous head as she felt Beatrice tease its violation.

Both women gave their respective gasps of pleasure, as Beatrice eased Edith's soft cheeks apart and slowly eased the massive cock into the seemingly minute orifice, making sure her bitch of the moment knew every millimetre of its girth. Alice pulled Trent's leash nice and tight, the gesture having him know she was still there and enjoying the spectacle as he heard his Mistress moan, the bell-end stretching her anus to splitting point as the rude flange spread it ever wider, her hand reaching under her body and rubbing her wet clitoris frantically as she endured the lush submission. Her anus slipped over the huge head and closed over the girth of its length as Beatrice moaned in her own ecstasy in squeezing it deep into the smooth tunnel, the pressure teasing her clitoris delightfully. Beatrice mounted the bed and gasped as she grabbed Edith's slender hips.

'Now I have you my beauty!... Oh!!... I going to teach you for keeping me waiting so long!' She arched her back and bore a stupefied grin of absolute pleasure as she pulled on Edith's hips and thrust the cock deep, Edith whimpering with mouth agape as a good ten inches of the invader opened a path past her sphincter muscles, and made her eyes water tears of sweet submission. The nub of the cock pressed and relaxed its teasing tension on Beatrice's clitoris, sending the dominant woman into a frenzied ecstasy as she reamed her captive's arsehole vigorously with the unforgiving tool, each drive of the wooden beast bringing her first orgasm ever closer. Trent watched as the severe woman's breasts rolled and pointed their excited nipples, her broad thighs kissing the soft flesh of his Mistress's arse as she moaned long in her own ecstasy, her fingers wet with the juices of her arousal as she lay arse high in submissive obedience, and worked her clitoris hard as the discomfort of being arse-fucked overwhelmed her.

12