At Her Disposal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice teased Trent's erection with the cane again, with the deft timing that showed just how well she knew her Mistress; the formidable woman groaning in ecstasy as she felt Edith tense all over and succumb to the lush orgasm which had her force her arse back, lusting for the absolute dominance of the cock, Beatrice obliging with thrust of triumph at her mastery over her bitch and triggering the flood of her own ecstasy. Beatrice held the cock deep and squirmed hard on the nub as she held Edith's cheeks tight against her thighs and belly, wave after wave of pleasure echoing in her moans as her eyes savoured the slender Edith yield in total ecstasy to her dominance.

Trent yearned to spend at the sight of the awesome woman's control over the woman whose dominance over him had been so total, wondering what those males who had been relieved of their balls had suffered before that divine release. Alice tugged his leash and made the already dribbling cock cede more sticky fluid.

'Now we'll see you put to some use, you'll know your place here.' Beatrice rubbed the soft flanks of her defeated mount, having ridden her to satisfaction, and sighed as she eased the cock out, enjoying the whimpers from Edith as she did so. Trent's eyes fixed on the wicked phallus as the bulbous bell, slimy and glistening, slipped from his Mistress's tortured but willing anus. The cock bobbed rudely as it parted from the warmth of its receiver, as if to acknowledge a pleasure of its own, Edith lying on the bed and giving Trent a strange impish smile of satisfaction. Beatrice's look of supreme satisfaction turned to a stern sneer as she alighted from the bed and stood proudly displaying the means of her victory.

'Bring the girl here Alice... the cock needs its service.' All three women smiled curtly as he was tugged, waddling on his knees with erect cock waving, to face the magnificent female and her temporary masculinity in all its glory. Alice delighted in pulling the leash to have his nose touch the rude tip. Beatrice's cunt tingled afresh as she enjoyed the insignificance of a male whom she knew would have once been a typically arrogant and chauvinistic Victorian gentleman, now leashed and dressed in a pink silk slip, dominated by womanhood and a slave to the balls she relished removing.

'Sniff my cock! You've seen where it's been. I know you long to be taken with it like the girl you are, but you'll not be awarded that pleasure.' Trent's anus closed tight and tingled, he was not sure whether with relief or disappointment, as he sniffed at the huge phallus while the women laughed softly, none less so than Edith. His eyes wandered up the fine thighs and curved hips to the globular breasts of the superb woman, then up to her stern smile as he took in the womanly scent on the cock, his own cock which was diminutive by comparison, pulsing as he yearned to be whipped and castrated by her. Humiliation was to be his only reward at that point.

'Lick the cock thoroughly clean! Your Mistress has soiled it, and as her girl, you'll clean it up. You'll start by my cunt and work down the shaft to the tip, I'll have Alice thrash you if it's not shown the adoration of your tongue it deserves.' Trent needed no prompting as he moved his tongue eagerly to the base of the phallus and lapped at the girth close to Beatrice's sated cunt, the lush spicy scent and taste of her recent lubrication stimulating him as much as the humiliation of being made to lick eagerly at the symbol of his own gender. The symbolism was put to full use by Beatrice as he licked at the tangy residue of their pleasure.

'See how your girl loves to lick cock my beauty, she's no doubt wishing it could spurt for her.' Trent's eyes met Edith's as he reached the huge bell-end and worked his tongue around the messy flange, the smile she gave showed him her pleasure at his humiliation was as fulfilling as it was for the other two. Beatrice watched in cruel triumph as another male was put firmly in his place under her dominance as his tongue caressed the bulbous end.

'Suck that cock! Suck it hard! Show us how you acknowledge its superiority over your pathetic penis!' Trent's own cock boned as hard as the phallus on hearing the derisory laughter from all three as his lips slipped over the bell, gagging as Alice pressed his head forward to consume it in his gaping mouth and increasing his divine humiliation. Alice's cunt tingled with spite, and she was determined he'd savour every moment of his exposure as the dominated male he'd become. She stroked his balls with her cane.

'Look up at Mistress Beatrice and show your humility as you suck on the cock that fucked your Mistress as you could never hope to.' Beatrice's cunt glowed with fresh arousal while her ego was massaged along with her clitoris, Trent's eyes looking up at her deep in submission as he knelt, effeminised and sucking at the cock which played against her sex with a gentle motion. Trent had indulged in many fantasies before his being owned by Edith, but could never have dreamed of the crushing humiliation that the pose he now lived through brought him. He wanted to spend more than ever as the two women enjoyed seeing him put firmly down, leashed and sucking obediently on the huge cock, his own Mistress showing her delight at his shame.

Beatrice eased the cock from his mouth and unstrapped it, laying it on the floor before the bed so that its rude symbolism remained in his sight to tease him with its work, Edith laying back on the bed and meekly playing with her cunt as she watched the dominant woman strut to the cabinet nonchalantly to retrieve another instrument. Alice pushed Trent forward on the rug he knelt on, and had him lay forward with his cock throbbing below his body. She took the leash and bound it about his wrists, the tension ensuring he lifted his head to relieve the discomfort of the position of his arms behind his back. She grinned with spite and placed her boot on his buttocks, the heel probing at his anus and making him squirm, stimulating his cock as she posed victoriously with her cane.

'Now you'll witness true pleasure, and you'll play your own insignificant part in achieving the ecstasy of women.' Trent's cock pulsed under him, his balls tight and tingling with submissive pleasure, lying defeated under the boot of a severe woman, he yearned to know her cane as he tested the token bondage of the leash. Beatrice strutted back to the bed, and rubbed at her clitoris as she stood and showed Edith a huge curved and double ended dildo, the bell-ends were carved delicate female fists, clenched in a pose which emulated feminine power.

'Oh yes my beauty, we'll ride the goddess together, but you know what's required to earn that pleasure.' She mounted the bed mid way, and turned her rear at an angle to the prone trent, careful to make sure he saw all. She spread her cheeks and Trent's cock thrust at the rug as he saw his Mistress eagerly move to place her face between the more than ample cheeks and sniff longingly at the highly scented pucker, then lick and probe longingly. Beatrice's cunt was expressed proudly below it, bulging and wet as her supremacy was confirmed. She arched her back in regal splendour and looked back at Trent, her face a picture of satisfied and indomitable feminine superiority as Edith's tongue probed, her cunt tingling with submission to her Mistress.

'Oooh yes... probe deep my beauty, show your pathetic girl that though you may own her, I will always own you, my sweet flower.' Edith showed a little disappointment as Beatrice pulled her arse away, but was soon comforted by the commanding embrace of her Mistress, her soft gasps exciting Trent as one end of the Goddess was squeezed into the wet inviting folds of her cunt, and Beatrice then letting out a deep sigh of her own as her cunt greedily accepted its connecting partner. Trent's cock boned hard as his vision of the writhing female flesh was interrupted by the sharp and intimidating cut of the cane through the air. Alice drew the flexible punisher through the hot wet cleft of her cunt, and further stimulated Trent by rubbing it under his nose; just the scent alone bringing his balls close to spending.

'Now you'll play your part, and award me some true pleasure in doing so.' Trent tensed as the sound of the descending cane kept his cock rigid, and gasped in pain as the cane impacted his cheeks, Alice holding it firm and savouring both his writhing pain, and the stimulation it offered both her and the dominant women who writhed on the bed. Trent's eyes and ears could not fail to notice the surge of pleasure experienced by the women while their wet cunts stretched and slipped on the Goddess, as the sound of a male being caned played in their ears; his impotence in the physical act was truly invigorating to both, and hearing him caned as they indulged brought on a special pleasure indeed. Alice teased all three, and indulged her own spite, by being frugal with the strokes at first, ensuring Trent knew the glow and lasting sting of each application, checking the growing excitement of her Mistress and Edith, before awarding him the full venom of the spite she held for all males.

Trent's bleary eyes switched focus between the erotic vision of the two females, their soft limbs intertwining and giving him superb glances of their wet cunts thrusting to consume their share of the Goddess, and the enormous phallus which he had been made to suck, the humiliation he felt so strong and enjoyable as he was further humiliated under the cane. Alice's cunt swelled with conceit at her expertise with the rod on seeing him buck urgently and moan in unison with those emitted by the women, all three were ready and she'd be the true Mistress of them all at that point. Beatrice and Edith kissed and squeezed their breasts together, pulling each other tight on the maximum the Goddess offered with Beatrice's leg firmly behind Edith's soft buttocks. They erupted into a delicious climax at the sound of a salvo of rapid cane strokes being awarded the unneeded and insignificant male, their combined orgasm enriched at the sound which confirmed his misery.

Alice's pleasure was close to complete as she thrashed the male now, watching his arse rise and fall to greet the cane as he humped at the rug uncontrollably, ready to show his absolute surrender to her dominance, the thrill of victory making her strokes relentless. Trent was more than aware of her victory as his balls unleashed their seed in a torrent of submissive ecstasy, the two women, smiling mid orgasm as they watched him waste himself under the cane, his own shame draining his balls under the cane. Alice could wait no longer, she dropped the cane when he ceased writhing, and turned him over to descend on his face. Trent spluttered and gasped at what air he could find, between the travels of her wet cunt across his mouth and nose, nearly passing out as she moaned in ecstasy and pulled his face tight into her cunt as she orgasmed, reward indeed for her efforts.

Alice bore a look of absolute nonchalance as Trent emerged from the wash room in his drab grey suit, and Beatrice pecked Edith on the cheek as they said their goodbyes, as though they had simply had tea together.

'So nice to see you again my dear, please let's not leave it so long till the next time.' Edith, lifted her nose primly as they left and turned to Trent as they stepped down to the street, a cruel smile on her face as her full assertion returned, given the company she was now in.

'Bare it in mind that if you ever pass through that door again, it'll be that I've tired of you, and you'll not leave the house with your balls. You may see Mistress Beatrice again, but not in her own domain; as you've seen, males are surplus to her requirements.' Edith grinned at his eagerness to put distance between himself and the house.

'Patience pet, half a step behind me at all times.'

12