At Her Disposal Ch. 06

Story Info
The City of Shadows; the hanged male is Kali's.
5.1k words
4.52
23.5k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mule was flanked by the two victorious horsewomen, and the hanged male's journey to meet his purchaser began, his cock erect and rubbing at the silken bondage with the movement of the mule as he squirmed, his anus tingling at his divine sense of helplessness as it clenched and dilated on the stimulating plug as the two women whipped mule and enslaved arse alternatively, their playful strokes keeping his mind keen to the promised whipping as he was driven on to his fate.

He was tested by the hot sun as each mile through the parched landscape was endured, the silk sticking to his flesh as he sweated, the beads of sweat dribbling down his face in the hood, making him snort to expel it from his nose; little intake of air allowed through his mouth by the tight ball gag, this the only distraction which kept him from spending as his naked and bound body slipped in the ample lubrication against the silk. A little relief was afforded him as they descended a trail through a ravine, the tall escarpments shielding them from the rays of the harsh sun, the path snaking through a deep chasm and opening out into a deep valley. His cock pulsed as the mule was stopped and then turned so that he could see the vista before him.

There nestling between the valley walls was a huge and foreboding sandstone fortification, the mixture of sun and shade playing on the tiled and white domed roofs within it, a huge steel gate beckoning his enslavement. The horsewomen dismounted and flexed their whips, making him squirm with submissive urgency in the tight bondage. The taller woman's arousal was now beyond control with her desire to show the pleasure of her dominance before handing him over to her Mistress.

'Behold! The City of Shadows. Take a good long look, as you are the first white male to see it, and you'll never see this view again once we pass through the gates, you'll be the property of Mistress Kali and will never leave... you will be taught absolute obedience and will please her till the whim of her power chooses to dispose of you... as you will please me now!' The hanged male writhed in the silken bondage as the dusky beauty delivered her horsewhip with delightful expertise, taking full pleasure in exacting her dominance over the white male whose enslavement was now ensured forever.

His mind went back to the photo which would confirm his his shameful fate as the shorter of the two women stood smiling with the citadel as a backdrop, the sound of the whip echoing in the dusty heat of the gorge, its song announcing the cruel destiny which lay ahead. As he thought on Fiona Brown's total satisfaction at his disposal, the whip took him down to a lush submission; hanged, humiliated and sold for the worthless male he was, his cock pulsed against the silk as he writhed helpless in bondage, the horsewoman's whip echoing Fiona's triumph as he spent in submissive ecstasy.

The shorter woman's delight at hearing the groan of surrender through the white silk hood, had her rubbing her cunt as she enjoyed his defeat, the sight of her spiteful pleasure bringing a burst of hot seed from him, and heralding a salvo of generously applied strokes from the whip. The tanned beauty had whipped many slaves to orgasm as their destiny was brought home to them, but the whipping of a white male held a fresh and vigorous pleasure; he would be made to suffer indignities that no black or Arabic slave would appreciate. Her cunt was wet with arousal as she brought the whip down on the male while he bucked and spent in utter defeat.

'Know the power of womanhood, feel the whip's lesson as you pay for your weakness, soon you'll taste Kali's cunt as you pay her homage as your owner!' His orgasm seemed eternal as thought of Fiona Brown's sexually aroused triumph on viewing the photographic evidence of his fate; his balls unleashing a sublime wad of hot semen as he imagined the level of cruel satisfaction it would award her, the whip ensuring his submissive pleasure peaked in the lushly perverse ecstacy of defeat. He slumped, cock sliding in the evidence of the commanding fetish that had brought about his ruination, the horsewomen laughing at his humiliation, the shorter of the two lifting his head as the other rested her whip.

'Say goodbye to your freedom forever, and savour the taste of the whip, as you'll know it often. You'll be delivered to your life of total obedience now.' The hanged male thought hard on the delectable feeling he'd experienced as he was suspended on the noose, thinking that was the ultimate ecstasy; as the mule on which he was bound was moved toward the foreboding gates, he now knew he had been as good as hanged, and was more than grateful that he was now allowed to endure further cruel torment at the hands of superior femininity, his submissive conviction controlling him as he thought of Fiona and the women laughing at his fate, the gates through which he knew he would not return swinging open to welcome his enslavement.

His eyes took in his surroundings as the heavy gates echoed their closure through the large courtyard, making his anus clench hard at the plug, white domed buildings working their way back almost to infinity; smooth white arches opened to shady darkness beyond them, women in silks and satins moving out into the sunlight to view the horsewomen with their prize. They turned a corner to where his ears were greeted by a throng of excited women; the commotion taking the attentions of the emerging women away from him temporarily, his eyes drawn to a raised platform round which they stood. The taller horsewoman gave the bound male a cursory stroke with her whip as they drew up to a gap within the crowd which allowed him a view; his writhing from the sting tempered by the spectacle which unfolded before him. A male of Arabic origin lay writhing on the platform in the heat of the sun, his bound naked flesh striped red with lacerations from the whip wielded by a huge black woman who stood over him, smiling at her work. He felt his head lifted further by the horsewhip.

'Just in time to witness what happens to those who would dare be involved in female slavery, this one gave us many names over the past two days... others will follow him here, and now he pays the price.' He watched as the male was turned onto his back by the huge whip Mistress, and another tanned beauty, naked but for a black thong, descended on him and grabbed his cock which was brought swiftly to an erection. The crowd of women chanted and clapped in time as the bewildered male was masturbated keenly by her, his cock stiffening readily at the command of her hand. The horsewoman grinned contentedly.

'This will be the final pleasure of that nature that he'll know, he's lucky one of the women has a use for him, the gallows or the scimitar is the preferred penalty for slavers.' The hanged male's cock erected fully in the slick deposit he had recently surrendered as he witnessed the bound male's humiliation, and the abject pleasure of the women who helped bring the hapless wretch to a lusty orgasm. The wretch moaned through a silken gag and bucked uncontrollably as the smiling woman triumphed in bringing a worthy jet of hot semen from his boning cock, greeted by delirious applause from the watching women, the fervour of the female audience ensuring he pulsed out a generous load in divine humiliation. As the male peaked in ecstasy, his manhood surrendering the last pulses of hot seed, the woman produced a knife which had lain unseen by the hanged male behind the trussed penitent. Now the fervour of the crowd of women peaked to tremendous applause as the woman took great pleasure in swiftly castrating him with a deft stroke of the knife, showing him his own balls in her hand before lifting them high for the adoration of the crowd.

There was surprisingly little blood spilt from the emasculated male as he writhed in pain, his balls receiving further applause as a bulbous mature woman ascended the platform to receive them. The haughty woman looked down on the male with utter contempt as she rubbed her cunt, enjoying the swift and just punishment served on her fresh new slave, a cunt which would soon know the obedient service of his tongue. The male eyed her huge breasts and folds through his pain as she bent to attach a rope to the cord which bound his upper arms, throwing the rope to a younger woman, her maid, who grinned softly as she attached it to her mule.

The dusky woman flicked her thin veil to one side as she thanked the whip Mistress and the woman who had emasculated him, receiving his balls with a wry smile and ensuring the previous owner saw them before placing them in a silken pouch she carried. She also carried a whip which her new slave was to be swiftly introduced to; with a glowing smile she deftly nodded her head as the male was turned onto his front, and to a rapturous applause, the maid had the mule slowly drag the freshly emasculated wretch from the platform, down onto the sand.

Whipped, Milked, humiliated and castrated, the male now knew further exquisite humiliation as he was dragged behind a mule, balls removed, he felt the pleasure of his new Mistress as she delighted in serving his already tortured flesh with her whip as she strutted pompously alongside her castrated possession. The hanged male watched in awe as the exposed flesh of the male shimmered in the sunlight with each fresh stroke delivered with spiteful aplomb by his satisfied Mistress, the jeering crowd of women enjoying his just humiliation as his bound body left its trail in the sand on the way to further misery. The lust shown by the women ensured the hanged male was left in no doubt as to the strict feminine regime he was now to be subjected to, and as the new eunuch disappeared with the sound of the whip through an archway, the attentions of many of those watching women now focused on the bound silken figure brought into enslavement by the horsewomen.

His two captors stood proudly by their shrouded and hooded prize as the throng of smiling inquisitive women gathered about them, their scent keeping the hanged male's erection keen as they stood close, curious about the content of the black silk. One woman, her elegant mature body thinly veiled in a chiffon-like fine black lace, stroked the white hood with her equally elegant fingers.

'You're Kali's women, what expensive item has she purchased now? We all know of her insatiable taste for new flesh.' The horsewoman gave her a smug smile and eased back the silken hood, making the bound male shiver as his neck was exposed for inspection. The chiffon clad woman's gasps were echoed by others as the pale flesh was revealed.

'A white male! What madness is this? Surely others of his breed will follow, looking for him - they are so systematic and ruthless when one of their number is robbed or killed, no regard for anyone in their way.' The horsewoman grinned and gave the rump of the silken bound male a cursory stroke with her whip, making him squirm in his bondage.

'Others will follow, but only as this one does - bound and enslaved. He was the property of white women, foolish enough to reveal his pleasure at being owned by women, enslaved, sold on for showing disobedience which Kali will take great pleasure in correcting. Only the women who disposed of him know where he has been taken, and they will provide more when called upon; white males are so readily dominated in their society.' She grinned and urged the mule forward with the whip, stinging the squirming male with a stroke too, pleasing her audience.

'Kali will be anxious to receive her prize, and I know his cock will be stiff to know his new owner. Those of you with access to the upper square will see him paraded in shame soon enough, he's going to pay dearly for the actions of the white men you speak of.' The hanged male was indeed erect as the horde of women jostled to touch his bound body, the squeezes, pinches, and slaps from hands anxious to exact a little torment on a white male made him squirm upon the mule as he was led through a large archway and up a slope to a further gate, the jeers and slaps from the female inhabitants of the city confirming the lowly status he would exist under.

The gates swung open to reveal a long avenue of whitewashed buildings, palms placed along the way providing shade from the relentless sun. The gate was guarded by two huge African women with scimitars, naked but for tight thongs that nestled in the slots of their cunts; their silky black flesh glistening with oil under the sun, their full breasts displaying pert nipples to express their feminine superiority unashamedly. Each held a naked Arabic male on a long chain about their necks; both scurrying to close the gates immediately the entourage passed through, the assertive black women barking their commands, the horde of following women left to peer through the gap as the gates were hastily closed; only the woman in black chiffon and two other mature females were allowed through to continue their curiosity over the horsewomen before them. The African women grinned as the silken package passed, then tugged the chains of their slaves who both knelt on their hands and knees either side of the gate, the women then seating their ample arses on their backs, their pets made to know their place every moment of their enslavement.

As the horses reached the end of the avenue, the hanged male had a taste of the life that he was now committed to; the avenue opening up into another large square and more women in silks and flowing chiffons showing their curiosity the bound silken package. He could tell that these women were a little more restrained in the way they viewed the arrival of another slave; though brought individually by the horsewomen that served the affluent Kali rather than in a train of leashed captures, it was apparent that this was a specimen bought to order, but they still feigned indifference even though they knew the bound male would be unique in some way.

Some of the women proudly displayed their male slaves on leashes, some carrying wares that their Mistresses had purchased in the bazaar he could see down another avenue that led from the square. His cock perked as they passed a raised platform in the centre of the square; several wooden structures were mounted on it, stocks with inviting holes for neck and wrists, a circular turntable with four shackles for wrists and ankles, and an ominous cross beam over a tall wooden structure which he guessed was a gallows. The sight brought his erection to rigidity as the memory of the ecstasy he had known courtesy of the rope flooded his mind.

The horses ascended yet higher along another route from the square, lined by obviously luxurious residences, all uniformly white but individual in their choice of lush vegetation and water features which cooled the hot air. Ahead lay a huge palatial building with its own gate and high walls, three huge white domes leered over it behind the tops of palms within its walls. The taller horsewoman flicked her package with the whip.

'Welcome to your new home, this is where you'll end your days - you're the plaything of Mistress Kali now, your lifespan governed by her merest whims. You will be taught absolute humility and will obey her to the word if you wish to remain intact.' The gate swung open, and several eager younger women in tight thongs greeted them with smiles. They too had tanned males on chains who performed any physical task necessary; the hanged male's balls tingled as he watched those males drop to their knees immediately, in respect to their female betters. Each was naked but for a gag to ensure their eternal silence, their limp cocks sutured to their bellies, displaying the neatly scarred void below which revealed their emasculation succinctly. The delighted women tethered their eunuchs on their closing the gate, and seeing the smug horsewomen release their silken prize from the mule; this was one physical task that they were more than happy to perform themselves, giggling as they helped lift the squirming male from his transport.

The hanged male's sense of submissive closure was brought ever nearer as he was taken through an internal covered courtyard, fountains within cooling the air which seemed to chill his bound body as he watched the thonged horsewomen stride before him, the giggling silky maids showing there excitement as he was taken through large imposing oaken doors to the interior. A brightly mosaicked hall greeted his eyes as he was taken up a marbled staircase past a myriad of other doors which kept their secrets hidden. The horsewoman paused at the top, before equally grandiose doors, turning to smile at the bound and hooded package, then slowly opened them.

The first thing which flooded the male's petrified senses was the sweet effeminate scent of incense and perfume, then the abrupt silence as the maids ceased their giggling. His eyes searched through the gauze, seeing smiling women reclining under arched windows on silken beds, each with a leashed male kneeling in attendance; some African, others Arabic, every woman there, bearing the tanned complexion of the horsewomen. He strained his neck to look forward, and saw his female captors move aside to reveal a raised central plinth before him, allowing him a brief glimpse of a woman reclining upon its elevated bed, obviously the Mistress of the household.

His glimpse was brief as the maids turned him and lay him on the floor, the taller horsewoman placing a foot on his neck as he wriggled in the silk, demonstrating her defeat of the bound occupant for the pleased eyes of the women, who now gathered to view the prize.

'Your purchase is delivered Mistress Kali, he's ready to know your pleasure.' The shorter horsewoman untied the silk's bindings, and the hanged male's cock erected below him as he anticipated exposure to the woman who'd paid to own him, the price he'd paid for his own weakness to the feminine superiority which had now sealed his fate. Still hooded, his cock perked to the gasps and applause from the gathered women, as his white flesh was displayed in bleak contrast to the black silk he lay on. He turned his head as the horsewomen stepped back, and his controlling submissive side was not disappointed by the vision that greeted him.

Kali stepped slowly down from the plinth that marked her absolute authority within that household, her curvaceous and athletic body thinly masked by thin lacy veils which graced the tanned flesh of her full breasts and broad hips, a thick black leather belt tight around her torso, accentuating her feminine shape. Two large and athletic women stood with scimitars, either side of where she'd sat, on the lower tier of the plinth, where an Arabic male cowered with head down on all fours as the gracious woman stepped past him; the leash of his ownership trailing, his back and buttocks which quivered as she stepped close, bearing the marks of the ornate cane she carried. Her face was illuminated with pleasure as she studied the white flesh that was now hers, the hanged male sniffing at her soft feminine scent as the horsewoman bent and passed the leash to her.

She took the leash and tugged him up to his knees, her smile of delight turning to a wicked sneer as she whisked the hood from him, exposing his western features fully, his bewildered eyes to be fully enjoyed by her. She nodded her head to the equally excited audience of female courtiers, the contentment on her face radiating from it as she flicked the pig-tail of her drawn back hair, delighted.

'Come and see my white slave... my property, ready to be trained to serve as a pet for my pleasure.' The women needed no further prompting, eagerly closing and casting their own sneers of scorn upon the male, while carefully concealing their covert jealousy toward Kali, upon viewing the male prize who was indeed a unique capture. The hanged male felt the strength of the spite in their eyes as they gazed upon one who represented a people who imposed their unwanted authority upon all, wherever they landed, with pompous arrogance and with no regard to the welfare or culture of the existing inhabitants. The taller horsewoman grinned and pointed to the spot on the silk between his knees where his genitals had been when bound.

12