At Her Disposal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent could feel the atmosphere as Charlotte pointed the cane at him, her face illuminated with the anticipation of the pleasures to come.

'Come to me... on all fours, you'll kiss our feet again now, then you'll request to sniff our underwear... which you will assist in removing.' She felt the lush satisfaction of dominance growing in her, the sexual excitement of her command over him blossoming as he obediently crawled to her feet and lavished his lips upon her boots. She bent and took the trailing leash, sighing as she felt the tension of the control it offered her, and jerked his head up when he'd offered her boots sufficient worship.

'Now Bunty's... she's equally your Mistress now, and I'll enjoy seeing my maid cane you as much as I shall relish punishing you with it myself.' She sneered at his eagerness to humble himself at the maid's feet, teasing his swinging balls with cane as Bunty's breasts heaved and quivered with the deep breaths she took, the pleasure of being worshipped so submissively by a male increasing her contempt for him. The two women's eyes met, transmitting the raw desire they both craved, Charlotte then jerking the leash impatiently, with a triumphal sneer.

'On your knees, back straight! I want to see and hear you beg to snif at our underwear, you'll earn the cane so deservedly today.' Trent duly obliged, his cock standing rigid as he knelt before maid and Mistress, the humiliation acute as he showed the servile lust to be dominated, unable to hide the delight in his shame and his lust to be caned by the superbly matriarchal woman and her spiteful maid.

'I beg you... beg you Mistress... please allow me to sniff... and lick your underwear, in honour of your superiority.' Charlotte gasped at his servile impudence, adding extra words to fuel her spite with the cane, Trent flinching as she awarded him a cursory swipe to the flanks with it, then hurriedly assisting Bunty in the removal of her corset. She looked down at Trent whose eyes were transfixed on the maid's bulging camel-toe.

'Well? Get to it, undress her as ordered!' Trent's balls tingled as he fumbled with the stays, the warmth and feel of her plump figure making him dribble pre-cum as corset and bra dropped to the floor, first from Bunty, then Charlotte. Stockings were then released from the broad thighs of both, and quickly rolled down.

'Untie our boots!' Trent did so eagerly, not daring to glance upward at that point, and boots were kicked off by both, silky stockings toed past delicate ankles and discarded. Trent now looked up to see both women smiling with the carnal excitement of liberating their flesh to daylight, the delicious globes of their milky white breasts displaying erect nipples, the symbols of superior womanhood magnificent in the pleasure of their revelation. Both now stood in proudly authoritative poses, maid and Mistress now equal and indistinguishable in the dominance he'd know, just their lower and most intimate garments requiring removal to liberate them completely. Charlotte was now ready to enjoy his humiliation.

'Down with them! You'll perform your perverted desire for our scent and earn the cane.' Trent's yearning to oblige peaked as he studied the magnificent womanly bulges held tight within the lacy garments, already sniffing to capture the scent of their rich arousal as his hands eased the knickers down from the broad fleshy hips of the mature woman, her ample arse cheeks rippling delightfully as the material slipped from her warm body. He panted with eyes fixed on the glorious mature cunt as it was exposed from beneath the silky gusset which peeled away from the hot wetness of her arousal, she flicking the cane impatiently as the sweetly soiled garment slid down to her feet. She quivered and her whole body tensed, exhilarated at the intensity of pure carnal lust on exposing her now naked womanly figure before a male she would dominate at leisure, her cunt wet with excitement. She gathered her breath and pointed the cane to Bunty as she watched him stare at the delicious vulva she knew he longed to lick in homage to her superiority.

'What are you waiting for? Oblige my maid accordingly!' Her impatient bark which compounded her undeniable authority, had Trent passing his attention to the pleasures of completing the task for the equally stern maid with immediate effect, both women wearing satisfied and pompous smiles as he showed his obedience in doing so. Bunty's mouth gaped and she sighed with acute pleasure as her cunt was aired, the enjoyment of her nakedness enthralling. Trent's cock boned as the sweet scent of feminine arousal wafted from the excited women, Bunty taking his leash again as Charlotte lifted her soiled underwear with the cane. Her breasts quivered as she looked to Bunty with a wicked smile.

'He'll sniff yours first Bunty... we'll have him disgraced before a maid first, he'll show you the respect and inferiority he feels for every woman, I want to see him confirm his place below you and witness his base pleasure before he's shown the consequences of his filthy act' She pointed her cane to the sticky garment, and both women looked on with scorn as he picked it up and readily sniffed at the warm gusset without hesitation, their eyes noticing his cock bob with excitement as he took in the feminine scent; their contempt matched their arousal as Trent openly enjoyed the humiliation, his cock rigid as the sneering maid watched her fresh stains licked clean from the gusset, his salivation ensuring a thorough completion of the task. Charlotte sighed with eager impatience.

'Mine now! The cane awaits you!' Trent's submissive eagerness was replicated in full as he lifted Charlotte's gusset and sampled the lush scent of the supreme woman, then devoured her essences with a keenly rasping tongue, his eyes taking in her utter contempt as she flexed the cane, breasts heaving with anticipation.

'On the bed... now! You'll know my feelings... you disgust me!' The two felt a delicious surge of erotic pleasure as he clambered to the bed in total obedience, enslaved by his submission to femininity, his cheeks offered bare and exposed for cane. Bunty could control her urges no longer, and grinned as she too ascended the bed at his head, her boldness unleashed by the sheer carnal excitement. She pulled her legs back then pulled his face into the inviting warmth of her cunt, enjoying the feeling of control as she kept the leash tight.

'You'll show me the worship of your tongue while you receive punishment, I want to feel your misery.' Trent squirmed on the bed, already close to coming as his nose and mouth were enveloped in the slick and deliciously aromatic folds of yet another housemaid who would well and truly own him, he knew he'd spend generously when her Mistress showed him she was his Mistress too. Madam Charlotte Dupont flexed the cane, regal in her nakedness, the years of mundane sexual activity at the bland and bestial behest of males she'd let rule her, stripped away like her clothing. She watched with a tinge of jealousy at her maid having taken the initiative, Bunty's face contorting in abject bliss at the sheer pleasure of feeling the obedient tongue of an obedient male lap at her bulging folds, the novel ecstasy of being serviced by his willing tongue indescribable. She saw his eyes flick toward her supremely mature figure, willing her to indulge his masochism. She sighed as her cunt tingled in pure sexual release, her contempt for him fuelling her dominant desire.

'You'll earn the right to lick me that way... I'll have you know my feelings!' Trent's cock pulsed and thrust at the soft sheets as she postured with the cane, and mustered all her raw and acute energy in bringing the cane down hard on his exposed flesh, the sound of the rod through the air as it offered the delivery of pain thrilling her further and taking Trent into his own submissive ecstasy. She tried to maintain her staid womanly control as his flesh bounced and he let out a muffled cry into Bunty's folds, the red stripe of contact glowing almost immediately, but the extreme and wholesome pleasure it gave her brought her dominant spite to the fore. Trent's eyes welled with the lush and stinging pain as he watched her magnificently mature form wildly deliver stroke after stroke, her face taut and resolute with unbound joy as she duly thrashed him, the feeling of power and absolute control over the male exquisite, her naked body expressing her just pleasure through the jutting nipples which poked hard in sheer excitement.

Trent knew she'd have him come hard in no time, wallowing in abject submission as he was shown his place under her cane, writhing and thrusting his boning cock as she released her spite to the delightful whoosh of each telling cut, and ensured she'd bring his surrender without mercy; Bunty felt him tug at the leash and her divine enjoyment of his tongue was halted briefly as his nose slipped down through her cleft. She gasped with a pleasured sense of contempt as Trent's tongue lapped at the sticky tang of her arsehole, then probed deep to fully worship her feminine authority. The acute and pompous pleasure the warmth of his tongue offered released her inhibitions totally, the fingers of her free hand going straight to the urgency of her clitoris, her ecstasy overwhelming as her anus was lovingly worshipped for the first time by a male who was being caned to surrender by her Mistress.

Charlotte grinned with renewed contemptuous spite at his pathetic submissiveness, expressed without shame by his base act, and whipped the cane to his striped buttocks with extra vigour; he'd more than earned the pain she delighted in awarding him, and knew he'd cede his very soul to her freshly released dominance as he began to hump at the bed, consumed by her power and his own controlling masochism. Trent felt her urgency as the song of the cane continued, his streaming eyes straining to witness the glorious feminine herald of his lush torment as his nose was flooded by the wet and scent of the maid's cunt, his tongue duly probing the servant's hot anus in total recognition of her superiority over him. Bunty moaned and clenched her anus on his willing tongue and felt it's restricted but unrelenting passage fuel her dominant orgasm in servile obedience, her whole body tensing in a rapture of pure ecstasy, her mind full of pompous contempt at the enjoyment of his severe caning.

Trent could hold back no longer, and as his balls began to pulse forth their reward for his pathetic and growing addiction to pain inflicted by femininity, he lifted his buttocks as he pumped at the sheets, yearning to know the worst that the raw enthusiasm of his novel Mistress could provide. As the muffled groans he offered into the wetness of the maid's folds, that raw excitement was further ignited in Charlotte. Further tinged with an immediate jealousy at her maid's pleasure, but that thought tempered by his humiliation at servicing her anus in total obedience, she duly obliged his desire and whipped the cane down in rapid succession, shuddering with spiteful delight as she watched his tearful face contort in the lustful blend of pain and pleasure. Her own orgasm grew closer as she delivered each stroke in the freedom of her nakedness, her cunt hot and wet as the motion of her plump thighs and belly accentuated the gloriously erotic feeling of dominant triumph, her hand now momentarily pressing the rod hard into the tortured flesh of his buttocks after each rapid stroke, transmitting the raw enthusiasm of her punishment through it as he surrendered his balls to her.

Trent's eyes took in the blurred vision of Charlotte's haughty triumph past the broad thighs of the maid enjoying the worship of his tongue, his face wet with tears from the stinging pain and the ample juices of Bunty's pleasured cunt. He wallowed in the pure ecstasy of submission as the seed spurted in capitulation from his rigid cock; he had been excited by her pompous and naturally matriarchal authority on their meeting in the park, now he knew the fully unleashed confirmation of that promise of dominance as she revelled in his punishment, the prim and stately woman transformed to the severe Mistress he had dared hoped she'd be. Her vigour with the cane equalled the sheer passion of his orgasm as he jetted his mess in a divine admission of surrender to her, she now gasping in a pleasured awe at her own power as she relished the confirmation of his utter defeat, not relenting with the cane until she was sure he'd fully delivered his milky load in her honour.

Bunty now slipped from the bed, satisfied but a little awkward at having indulged herself before her Mistress as Trent squirmed on the bed while his glowing flesh radiated the sensations which were now of secondary importance, she going to the bag to survey its delights while Charlotte stood heaving her breasts on recovering from the vigorous exertions of showing him his place. The maid gasped at one of the instruments she found, lifting it with a smile.

'Oh look at this Madam!' Charlotte's engorged cunt was in urgent need of the attention her application of the cane had brought it to, and she expelled her breath with a wistful sigh at the object held high by her maid; her eyes illuminated at the smooth wooden cock gag, the finely crafted phallus deliciously curved and expressing its generous bell in a permanently solid erection. She stroked Trent's sore arse with the cane, gritting her teeth with urgency.

'Off the bed and kneel at it's end! I'll be shown the worship you feel for me on having allowed you the pleasure of the cane.' Trent duly obliged and as Bunty eagerly silenced his oral panting, slipping the broad nub into his willing mouth and sneering with delight as the straps held the cock in its rudely horizontal position, Charlotte moved her dressing mirror to one side of the bed; she'd ensure her pleasure and his humiliation was enjoyed to the full. The image was not wasted in Bunty's mind either, she posed in righteous dominance as Charlotte handed her the cane on slowly ascending the bed, the maid taking the leash and feeling a fresh arousal as she studied her own womanly curves in splendid nudity, the defeated male on his knees below her, leashed and ready to perform his obedient service to womanhood; she swished the cane and gave a stern look of satisfaction at her own reflection as he cowered in awe of her power, she'd savour that image forever.

Trent's messy cock which hung spent and semi-erect, began to stiffen as he too glanced at his shameful reflection, the hard evidence of his submission magnified by the maid's satisfied look of utter supremacy over him, brought his anus to a perversely pleasurable tingling with the cold reality of his shameful weakness, her stern smile having his cock now attempt to rise in emulation of that poking rudely from his gagged mouth. Charlotte eased into position, kneeling on the end of the bed, his focusing on the gloriously large globes of her arse and broad mature thighs completing a fresh erection which Bunty delighted in stroking with the cane. Charlotte's urgency was halted momentarily as she scoffed haughtily at the silky wetness he'd left on her sheets.

'Look at the mess you've left on my sheets! You've made extra work for my maid. I'll take great pleasure in seeing her cane you when you've serviced me - now get that cock where yours will never go.' She smirked at the spontaneity of her own words, produced from the back of her mind and brought on by the keen sexual urge to dominate, the eroticism freeing her of former staid inhibitions as she posed eagerly in a most unladylike way on all fours with arsehole and cunt exposed. Trent had long lost any inhibitions, and his balls tingled at the tone of her voice along with its promise of chastisement from the stern maid who now looked more pleased than ever; he inflated his chest as he eased the cock up to the invitingly wet cunt, feeling the tension on his mouth as Charlotte gasped with pleasure on his slipping the dome of its bell end into the welcoming slot. His cock boned rigid once more as he slid it home and his face neared the warmth of her sex, his nose sniffing wildly to know the spicy scent of her sticky arsehole. Charlotte sighed with pleasure as she turned her head to view the scene in the mirror.

'Oooohhh... push it right in, right to the hilt... and hold it there. I want you to fully appreciate the scent of the latest woman to show your true place in society... Hold him firm Bunty.' The maid took great pleasure in holding the back of his head, smiling contentedly as she kept his face pressed to the most intimate regions of her Mistress's soft flesh, watching him sniff hard in obedience as Charlotte lifted her arm and sent a finger to the hood of her clitoris and nursed its budding sensitivity. Trent readily sniffed at the rich and spicy perfumes that had been generated by her pleasure in caning him, with no need for the maid to ensure his humiliated obedience, but being held in that obedience to the task by the woman who would soon enjoy tormenting him with the cane brought his cock to match the rigidity of the phallus within the warmth of the mature woman's cunt. The lush feminine scent of her sexual excitement was blended sweetly by her tangy anal scent, the pleasingly sweaty pucker having blossomed its fragrance at her exertions with the cane, indulging and nurturing his submission to the superior sex.

Charlotte sighed as her finger teased up and down at her clitoris while he snorted hard at her puckered anus, she gaining extra unexpected pleasure as her fingers occasionally stubbed at his chin; it enhanced the pleasure of her senses knowing he was there purely for her pleasure, glancing at the reflection and seeing his cock stand in teasing denial and knowing he yearned to spend again in capitulation to her dominance.

'Service me! Now!' Bunty released her hold and grinned with delighted contempt as he motioned his head back and forth in compliance with her order, the glistening phallus slipping gracefully in and out, each movement bringing contented sighs from Charlotte as she worked her clitoris with a natural elegance while her cunt swelled and contracted with each insertion and retraction of the generous and rigid cock. She marvelled at her own dominance on viewing the reflection, ruing the fact that she'd not indulged it earlier in life but basking in the triumph of her immediate position of authority over masculinity, her first orgasm at the expense of the thrashed and defeated male building to a glorious and imminent explosion as she watched him kneeling leashed and overseen by the smiling Bunty, eager with the cane to produce tears from him herself.

Trent's ecstasy in denial matched that of his Mistress of the moment, his chest expanding as he sniffed hard at the zenith of each insertion, the glorious feminine symbols of her authority displayed in their fleshy splendour while the stern maid stroked his arse with the cane, eager to show him his place. His cock dribbled pre-cum without any physical stimulation as he viewed his reflection and boned hard at the situation; neither of these women had been the accomplished and confirmed dominatrix that Edith was, they had both been staid and socially respectable women. His weakness had ignited their natural dominance and they now relished his torment and humiliation; it confirmed in his mind that all women are dominant, and the notion immersed him in defeated pleasure as two of their gender indulged his theory in practice.

Charlotte arched her back and moaned in pure ectasy as thoughts which echoed those of her willing servicer fuelled the intensity of a lush orgasm, she had thoroughly enjoyed caning him, and tensed her body in a regal and victorious pose as the sheer erotic pleasure warped through her; the punished male showing her the confirmation of his ceding to her superiority through his excited erection as he nodded back and forth while held to obedience by a mere maid. Her orgasm was rich and draining indeed, she was truly in her pompous element now, and the heavenly pleasure it gave her ensured her desire for justly dominating males would be repeated with natural enthusiasm.