At Her Husband's Request Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday and Mark was expected to stay home until he had finished some yard work, while his parents went to an art walk in the city. They were both dressed and ready to leave the house when Mark stumbled out of his room in his surf trunks. Carol was dressed casually, but sexy in thin, black, low waisted yoga pants that clung to her heart shaped ass and a snug baby-T without a bra. Carol greeted him good morning as James took some packages to the car. "Morning honey, did you sleep well?" Carol asked with a flirtatious smile.

"Yeah," He replied, staring openly at her hard nipples.

"How do I look?" His mother urged, turning for his approval.

"Really good mom," He replied seriously as he continued to look everywhere but her face.

"We'll be back this late afternoon," She said as she moved to hug him. As they embraced she felt the firmness of his semi-erect penis press into her stomach. "You have the house to yourself," She said seductively, holding her hug a little longer that a mother normally would, "I hope you enjoy it."

12