At Her Mercy

Story Info
Limits and love get tested.
769 words
4.02
17.8k
5
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had said this was going to be "breaking" night. Playtime was over.

"I'm going to really hurt you this time...you will be safe, not permanently damaged, but mark my words, I WILL make you suffer so you know your place is at my feet—this will be real pain."

I cowered a bit inside and wondered a bit. A bit of trepidation took over. She was caring and loving but I knew of her sadistic and wicked side.

The night time came. I had finished up the dishes and begun to relax a small bit. I was calm yet I was also tense.

"It is time." was all she said, no inflection to her voice whatsoever. Her ability to go from one extreme to another was one of her endearing qualities. I loved the way she always knew when the proper time to use me was. She was a goddess afterall, MY goddess , my life, my everything.

I knew how to get ready but nothing gave me the ability on how to prepare.

I got the belt (her preferred method—one of those ones with the pyramid shaped studs) and two canes, removed my clothes and knelt at my feet.

"You mass kiss each one, only once" she ordered.

"Yes Miss M," I complied.

She secured me to the frame—it was really more of a padded ottoman (think large foot stool) that had restraining points. I was on all fours and chained into place.

"One last kiss" I heard as she gingerly placed the toes of her left foot at my mouth. "and this is for you"

With I was gagged. Now I was completely helpless and at her mercy.

"This will hurt you , but you shall remember and know."

The first cane was devastating. She let me have it with fifteen to twenty blows—I honestly lost track after about six or eight.

Many, many, more came from the second and then I think she alternated between the two for a bit. I was on fire now. As anyone who has been under the cane knows, it was deep searing heat. I was moaning or something but my mind—my world was spinning.

She said nothing. Not a word. Just went to work.

She knew my limits by now and I was almost there. I was whimpering and jumping against the restraints as each strike found its mark. And then a brief pause. I do remember hearing her put down the canes and pick up that horrible belt of hers.

That belt was almost as terrifying as anything else she had in her arsenal of pain.

I couldn't hear it whisking through the air or anything like that and I have nothing poetic to say about what happened next to me or my ass. She swung and struck me and beat me with that thing until it tore into me.

Each strike would have been beyond my limits and she knew it. I don't remember there being many but do remember being utterly defenseless as she ripped some of the welts open and drew (for the first time) real blood. I was terrified of taking anymore and now was earnestly crying. I had never felt such pain but at the same time such freedom and awe.

"Please end this...I'm done..." There was no safe word, I had no need for one. She was the one who knew my limits and I trusted her with my life. She was far more amazing than I could have anticipated when I first met her.

After a small amount more—again I can't even pretend to know the count or anything silly like that, she stopped everything. She removed my gag, freed my hand and feet and drew my head into her arms and to her breast.

She stroked my hair and caressed my neck. "You ARE mine, I know you know that in new ways now...but I am also yours because you belong to me." She continued to hold me: warmer and more tightly than before me thinks. I slumped down and lay then in her lap and looked up at her for a bit. I nestled my head between her legs a bit more and she squeezed me close but warmly. I knew I was cared for and loved.

All I felt was comfort at that point. We stayed like that for quite some time before relaxing on the couch and watching tv. I knew my place now. I knew where I was supposed to be.

I belonged to her...I belonged with her. I belonged at her feet and at her mercy.