At His Mercy

Story Info
Fianc?e enjoys erotica, then bondage.
1.1k words
3.93
28.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was given to Mandy before I acted it out. Anything between the * * were edited out of the story, and she was left to wonder what happened during that part.

Sitting on the bed in our room, I waited for drew, wondering what he was up to. He told me that he had a surprise for me. I could hardly wait to find out what he had been planning. Drew strode into the room carrying some papers stapled together and a blindfold.

"Read this" he said handing me the stapled papers "then Put this on," handing me the blindfold.

This is what I read...

Sitting on the bed in our room, I waited for drew, wondering what he was up to. He told me that he had a surprise for me. I could hardly wait to find out what he had been planning. Drew strode into the room carrying a blindfold.

I looked questioningly at him, but his stern, yet playful look convinced me. Taking the blindfold from his hands, I secured it over my eyes. Soon after the darkness had enveloped me, I got pushed flat on my back against the bed. He wants to fuck me. He always wants to fuck me.

"This should be fun," I thought to myself. I had no idea.

My arms were pushed above my head, and I heard the familiar sound of velcro. My wrists now both sported wristbands that I knew contained metal clasps. We have played with bondage in the past, but have not done much with it for the past year or so. It seems that drew is interested to get back into it. I know the wristbands can be clipped together, but as he spreads my arms apart, this is not his plan. I hear a click, then my right arm is dragged to the other side of the bead and I hear another click. He must have tied something under the bed. That sneak! He's been planning this for sometime. Then sitting on my legs, he attached two more straps to my feet. We only had 2 wristbands before! And then I was completely pinned to the bed. I had never felt so vulnerable. I started to protest, but then *he put the ball gag in my mouth so I no longer could.*

Now I had no idea what he was going to do. Blindfolded, and completely at his mercy. He sucked gently on my nipples, massaged my breasts lightly. Then, nothing. He got off the bed and left the room. I laid there wondering where he had gone. How long was he leaving? God I hoped he wasn't leaving the apartment with me like this...

*Then a few minutes* later he came back in, I was in the same position, and very relieved that he was back. I heard him set something down on the nightstand. His kissed my forehead, and held my cheek and I felt his breathe on my ear.

He whispered to me what he was about to do. He said I had three choices.

*Shake your head yes for completely shaven. shake your head no, and I'll leave a landing strip or do anything else and I'll assume you want me to do either one want, or something else.*

"Are you ready" he asked.

I gave him my answer. I felt some water drip across my stomach. Drew started to rub all around my pussy. I felt a lathering in my pubic hair. Then he started. My pussy was already dripping wet. I wanted him to stop what he was doing and just touch my clit, but he seemed to have his own plans firmly in place. I'd be more than happy to work to my own orgasm, but he had my hands securely restrained. I felt the razor trace across my lower abdomen, as he began to shave me.

I loved when he shaved me. He was always so delicate, careful, loving. Being blindfolded heightened my tension as he dragged the sharp blade near my most sensitive area. Tenderly pushing, and holding, and rubbing, shaving all the hair nearest to my cunt completely off. He very deliberate about this, making sure to keep everything away from the blade, and sure to keep pressure on my clit. Every once in a while, slipping a finger over my love button, just to tease me. I could tell that he was almost done. He started to go over areas that he had already finished, I guess to make sure that he was thorough.

That is not his finger was the first thought I had, as clearly a tongue was licking through my freshly shaved vaginal lips.

OH GODDDDDDD! After nearly 20 minutes of teasing, he was assaulting my wet snatch with a vigor. Looping his hands under my legs, He had a firm grip on both cheeks, pulling my soaked pussy into his eager mouth. After all his previous ministrations, it did not take long for me to reach the point of no return.

Licking from the bottom of my slit, to the top, then circling around my clit drove me over the edge. Pulsating from my groin like waves of electricity, my orgasm ripped through my body. My toes curled, and tingled with pleasure. My hands balled into fists, as my legs shook with sheer pleasure. My back arched off the bed as far as the restraints would allow, and as I clenched my butt, my orgasm subsided.

Totally exhausted, drew started back at my pussy. I moaned in his direction, and he took my hint. He knew I sometimes needed to recharge before another session. His fingers persisted to slowly rub around my completely soaked quim. Second by second, I started to build back up. He must have noticed my breathe quickening, as he started to increase his tempo. His finger did circles around the base of my clit, occasionally brushing over top, and around the other way. I was quickly approaching a second orgasm. A hand started squeezing my left tit. Oh shit, here it comes...I tightened all the muscles in my legs, drew sensed my impending orgasm, and started rubbing even faster. Wave after wave, rolled over my body, and he didn't let up. The orgasm didn't as much end as it just settled down, waiting for the next act.

It didn't take long, and It came hard. So much pleasure, so hot, so wet, so sweaty. I don't know what happened, but somehow his hands had left my clit, and he was kissing me...holding me close.

He started to take the cuffs off, but I shrugged him away, I wanted him to fuck me like this.

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

As I finished reading the story, I looked questioningly at him, but his stern, yet playful look, coupled with my anticipation of what I had just read convinced me.

Taking up the blindfold, I secured it over my eyes. Soon after the darkness had enveloped me, I got pushed flat on my back against the bed. He wants to fuck me. He always wants to fuck me...