At His Mercy: My Fantasy

Story Info
My own personal fantasy of sensual bondage.
2k words
4.57
14.9k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into our bedroom and my eyes take in the surroundings. The room is dimly lit with candles, scattered throughout, on the dresser, chest of drawers, night stands. The flickers of flames and shadows playing on the white walls dance and sway. The queen size bed has the covers turned down. Pillows are fluffed. There is some erotic sounding music low in the background. Something with a sensual beat.

Suddenly a silk blindfold is slipped over my eyes from behind, and securely fastened. I breathe in deeply in anticipation at what you might be up to. I feel your arms slip around me and begin to unfasten the buttons of my shirt. Cool air washes over my skin as each new inch of bare flesh is exposed. You slip the shirt off my shoulders and your hands play on my back, arms, and chest, massaging. Your lips kiss my neck, your teeth bite gently. I can feel the stubble on your jaw as it grazes me. I release a small moan from my lips as you know that my neck is sensitive to this type of sensation. I feel you release the clasp of my bra and my breasts fall free from the restraints. My nipples already hard from this new kind of play.

You guide me and lay me down on the bed, and I feel you pulling at my jeans, tugging them off. I feel your weight on me as you lean in and take my mouth. First, bringing your lips to my own, just breathing on me. Then you tease my lower lip with your tongue. My lips part, unable to deny you even if I wanted to. You sweep inside. Your tongue entwines with my own and begins a duel. Sliding, twisting, exploring the recesses of my mouth.

Suddenly you're gone from my lips, and I hear your words in my ear as warm breath washes over me. "Move up to the pillows, and get in the center of the bed." You command. I feel my way and arrange myself as I was directed. I lay down, my head on the pillows, and wait. I then feel my wrists being tied with silk, each to a respective post of the headboard. My arms are outstretched above my head. I feel you hook your fingers in the sides of my panties and they begin to slide downward. I lift my hips to help you. After they're gone, my ankles/feet are tied to the footboard, just as my hands were.

I am now completely open and at your mercy. I wonder what you have in store. The anticipation builds in me and I become excited at the possibilities. Having my sight taken, makes my other senses kick into high gear. I can hear the rustle of clothing. I can smell the scent of lavender from the candles. My skin is super sensitive to the cool air. I can feel goosebumps forming.

I feel a dip in the bed from your weight. My mind is racing with thoughts of what you might be up to. Suddenly I feel very warm drops of liquid dripping onto my skin, from my breasts to my stomach. I feel them harden, and realize that it's the lavender wax from the candles. I've never experienced this before, and it doesn't hurt, but makes me tender. I hiss at the warmth as the wax kisses my skin.

Again you leave me. And when next you return, I feel the cold wetness of an ice cube begin to travel along my body. You trace it over every area the wax touched, easing the tender flesh. You slide the ice across my lips, down my neck, across my collar bone, down a line in the center of my chest, veering off to circle first one nipple, then the other. The peaks become as pebbles, hard and erect from the chill. I can feel the ice becoming smaller as my hot skin melts it. I feel little streams of water flow over my body in it's wake. The downward journey continues and the cube glides down and across the lips of my sex. My breath catches at the icy sensation as I feel you push the cube up inside of me. You hold it there, not letting it come out. Letting it melt completely within me.

Suddenly I feel you at my ear again. Breathing hotly on my neck. "Do you like this so far?" You ask. I manage to nod my head and answer you with a yes. "I have more in store for you. I'm going to let you explore sensations on your flesh. Then I'm going to fuck you." These words make me instantly soak myself with juices. I love the direct statement of your intent.

I feel your tongue beginning to lap up all of the streams of water left behind by the ice. You take time to swirl around my nipples, bite gently. Apply suction and draw them inside your mouth, teething them. Your tongue goes downward. It dips into my navel. And then progresses farther south. My body begins to come alive as I feel your tongue sliding down my slit. Right down the center. You take long licks, bathing my lips with your saliva. I feel your fingers spread me open. Your mouth descends and I feel you barely come in contact with my clit. Your tongue lightly flicks across the head of it. Then licks up and down the sides. You tease me mercilessly with it. You suck it into your mouth and swirl your tongue around, and pulling gently. Two fingers gently ease into my pussy. I am already soaking wet with need and want of you. They stretch me and stoke the fire building there.

The combined sensations of the probing fingers, and your skilled mouth make my hips come up off the bed. I cry out and curses begin to fill the room. Whimpers and moans, follow. You evoke this in me. I feel your tongue switch places with your fingers. It laps and licks and moves inside me. And it's unlike anything I've ever felt before. It's like Heaven and Hell colliding and my body is the battlefield. I feel myself break, shattering into shards of glass, as orgasm rocks me.

I'm still coming down from the high of my climax when I feel the slight sting of leather as it makes contact with my thighs. You're being gentle, acclimating me with the feel of it. You swat at my legs, then trail it up and over my me. You skip over my pussy. And again, I feel it biting at my stomach. Just light swats, then sensual trails. It connects with my breasts next. The sting growing stronger as you increase the swats in intensity. I always thought I would not like this kind of play. That it might be too painful for me to enjoy. But the sting and the anticipation is building more excitement within me. I find that the more turned on I get, the more pain I'm able to tolerate. Not only tolerate, but crave. You trail the flogger back down my torso, and then I feel it leave my body. Before I can whimper at the loss, it falls harder on my cunt. A guttural moan escapes my mouth at the feel of it.

I feel like I want to rip myself out of my skin. I'm turning inside out with want and need. I feel a raw desire and urge to have you inside me. I beg you to take me. Crying out, whimpering, and biting my lower lip in frustration. Then, my salvation comes. You untie my ankles, releasing my legs. I feel you position yourself at my entrance. You take the head of your cock and you rub it up and down the lips wetting it with my own juices. You spank my clit a bit, and trail back down to my center. Slowly, I feel you ease yourself in. Inch by glorious inch sinks inside me. You allow me to stretch, to accept you. To adjust to your size and thickness. You still yourself inside me. And then, you begin to move.

My breath catches and my mouth drops open in a sigh as I feel your hips begin to rock into me. You thrust in and out in slow building rhythm. You leave me fully, only to plunge back inside. My walls clasp at you and I begin to throb. Your speed increases. Soon, you're not so gentle with me. You're violently crashing into me, drowning me in your passion. Your nails rake down my chest, eliciting a loud groan from me. As you begin to fuck me harder and deeper, your hand comes up and possessively clasps onto my breast squeezing it, holding on tightly. You lean in and bite down on the other nipple. And I begin to strain against the ties that hold me prisoner. You are all over me. Around me. Inside me. You overwhelm my senses. And I am willing to be the captive.

You take my mouth in another heated kiss. Plundering and dominating. Completely possessing me. Your find my neck, and your teeth sink in a little harder than before. You bite me, and suck at the skin. I know I'll bear a mark tomorrow, but I don't give a damn. You could mark me all over any way you wish, and I'll be the canvas to your wicked art.

You fuck me with new-found intensity now. My entire body is aflame and electricity is shooting from my head to my toes. I'm wide open to you. I open my legs and pull them up to me as close as I can. You take them and place them over your shoulders as you get in deeper from this angle. I feel myself tightening inside. That coil is bunching, waiting to snap.

You reach up and I feel my hands come free. You rip the blindfold from my face. You order me with a growl to get on my hands and knees in front of you. I do as I'm told. And I feel you push inside me from behind. You know this is my favorite position to be taken from. My head is down low and my breathing is shallow as you build back up the intensity. Everything is deeper, more sensitive. I hear your groaning and breathing and the sounds you make clearly indicate you want me.

A fresh flood of wetness soaks me as your cock pushes deep inside me in a pounding rhythm of give and take, thrust and parry. Your hand smacks my ass, and then squeezes the milky white, soft flesh. My head snaps back at this and I scream out in pleasure, begging for you to continue. Your hands spank me. Then your fingers trace my spine, lightly at first, then dig into my skin, claiming me, marking your territory.

I begin to unravel. I am shaking, trembling, moaning, groaning, whimpering, and speaking and making noises that are completely unintelligible. I am at the point of no return. That place where only feeling exists, all thought escapes me. I feel you pull out of me fully. And then you slam inside hard, as deep as you can, and my inner walls grasp at you and spasm. I scream out your name as my body is ripped apart from the enormity of my orgasm.

You spill yourself inside me, and fill me with your hot cum. I roll to my back and lay there breathless, sweaty, and grinning ear to ear. I love the feel of your cum pooling within me, slippery, messy, and warm. You join me there, wrap me in your arms, kiss me, stealing my breath once more. You look into my eyes, and I see my own desire mirrored there, being returned. I know that I'm truly wanted. We lay there, entwined, just kissing and breathing, until we give in to exhaustion, and drift into sleep.