At Home Alone?

Story Info
Sexually frustrated housewife left home & overpowered.
3.4k words
4.15
89.7k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena and her husband were approaching the seven year itch. She had a beautiful baby boy and a devoted husband -- so why wasn't she happy? She had every reason to be, but almost every day she found herself feeling frustrated with the way things were. Bill was kind, considerate -- okay, a bit messy -- but almost perfect. All of her friends were jealous of their marriage.

Lately, Elena found herself surfing the web on sites she had never dreamed about visiting. She was finding out that her fantasies weren't so "white bread" after all. Her husband had encouraged her to branch out in the bedroom -- after nearly seven years of marriage and several more years of dating, they needed some new material!

She had even gone to a "toy" party. He egged her on and hoped that they'd find something that would blow their sex life out of the suburbs. She had even splurged on a very expensive toy -- guaranteed to drive her wild. A pink twelve inch tower of delight that rotated, vibrated, and even glowed in the dark! It sounded like just the thing, but her natural shyness defeated all their best intentions. The toy usually stayed tucked away in their toy tote.

It seemed that nothing was going to kick start their libidos. Except... Elena was starting to feel the burn again. She just didn't know how to convey her interest to Bill without looking like the slut she sometimes felt she was. She kept reading stories about nonconsensual sex. They were so hot. The women were forced to accept orgasm after ripping orgasm. They spoke to her most secret fantasies. Just reading them made her feel a slow burn growing deep in her belly. Unfortunately, she was too embarrassed to share her fantasy with Bill. She could only imagine what he would think! Housewives just weren't supposed to beg their husbands to rape them.

So, things just dragged on as they had before. Bill had a golf trip coming up this weekend, and her mom had offered to keep the baby to give her a break. Elena was actually looking forward to the solitude. It gave her another chance to pull out the laptop and read all the raunchy stories she wanted without worrying about Bill waking up or walking in and finding out her little secret. Plus, she had big plans for the big bad pink toy. She was getting wet just thinking about riding it and writhing way on Bill's pillows.

The big weekend finally came, and Bill kissed Elena goodbye. Later, Elena dropped the baby off at her mom's and headed back home to her empty house.

Whenever she came back to the house at night, Elena made sure to walk the house and check that all the windows and doors were locked. She even peeked into each room to be sure that there were no intruders before she settled down or put the baby down for the night. Tonight was no different.

Satisfied that she had the house entirely to herself, she put on some soft music and hopped into the shower. Candlelight was all she needed to lather up her already sensitive breasts. Elena reacquainted herself with the trusty head of her shower nozzle, turning the water up hotter and hotter as she got herself worked up. She didn't usually have time to really enjoy her shower, but she definitely was tonight. She slowly turned the water pressure on to pulse and teased herself, running the shower massager over her pubic area, feeling herself getting wetter and her clitoris getting thick.

After savoring her sexy shower, she slowly toweled off and rubbed herself down with her magnolia lotion. Just the scent of her musky floral fragrance put her in the mood. She padded slowly to the bed and clicked on the computer. She already knew the site she was going to visit. She pulled up the nonconsensual top stories and started reading. It didn't take long to get her stoked. She started breathing heavily, feeling the familiar hot moist sensation spreading between her thighs. It amazed her just how hot these stories made her.

She decided not to toy with herself -- she had the whole weekend, after all. She pulled out the big pink vibrator and slowly leaned back, pushing it farther and farther into her dripping slit. She noticed a dim reflection of herself in the mirror in front of her bed. Seeing herself masturbating was such a rush. She felt so guilty and so hot at the same time. She started the rotation on her toy and kicked up the vibration. The toy glowed hot pink in the darkened room, dipping in and out of her wet cavern. She imagined that she was being forced to masturbate in front of a dangerous man. Before she even realized how close she was, she came and felt the waves of contractions as she squeezed the toy so hard that it pushed out of her, dripping her juices as it slid out.

She had planned on stretching the fun out, but the orgasm had really been a relief. She decided not to try for another orgasm, figuring it wouldn't be as good as the first anyway. She dozed off, leaving the toy out on the bed in case she decided to give it another "spin" that night.

Not long after dozing off, she woke with a start. She must have had a strange dream or something. She was absolutely unnerved. It felt as though someone had been watching her, but when she looked around, she saw nothing. She tried to talk herself down, thinking how ridiculous she was being. But, the pounding of her heart wouldn't let up. She berated herself for reading the rape stories before going to bed alone. Even though she worried that Bill would awake and discover her embarrassing secret, it had always been comforting to know that she had someone right next to her in case there ever really was an intruder. She knew she was being silly, so she tried to roll over and go back to sleep.

Instead, a sharp stab of fear hit her in the stomach as she heard the unmistakable squeak of the floor in her bedroom. Someone was in the room with her. Maybe it was just her imagination; she prayed to herself that it was. Silence filled the room. There was no sound but her own breathing, and eventually she convinced herself that it was nothing. She drifted back to sleep, still straining for any noise.

She woke with a start, feeling someone pushing her over and pulling her hands into restraints. She tried to jerk away, yelling as she did. He had her too tightly tied already. He finished tying her other hand and simply chuckled at her yell. He didn't even bother to tell her to stop yelling -- she realized that he knew there would be no one at home to hear her anyway. The realization caused the fear she'd been holding at bay to uncoil in her stomach. She'd fantasized about being forced, but once the reality had presented itself she realized that she was scared to death.

Her assailant didn't waste any words on her. He simply grabbed her now kicking legs and forced them into restraints as well. She wondered what was in store for her. She didn't have long to wait.

He finally let out a guttural whisper, "Don't think you can fight me. You're nothing but my toy. If you're a good girl, and do what I tell you, maybe you won't regret this night." She felt the tears gathering at the corners of her eyes. She knew that she was powerless to stop him from doing anything he wanted to her. He paused a moment, letting her think about what he had said. Then he leaned in close again and said, "That's a good girl. I see that you understand who's in charge here. Now lift up your pretty little head so that I can slip this over your eyes."

She hesitated for just a fraction of a second, and then did as he said. Now she couldn't see anything at all. The thought sent a frisson of fear through her body. She was completely at the intruder's mercy and not even able to see what was coming. All the terrible things that she'd seen on the news and read in the paper flashed through her mind. Was he going to kill her? Beat her? Rape her?

"I know what you're thinking," he growled. "I won't hurt you if I don't have to. It's up to you. I'm going to have you one way or the other."

Strangely, this sent a bolt to her deepest places. What was the matter with her? He had just told her that he was going to rape her and possibly beat her. What on earth could that have to do with the warm feeling gathering deep in her belly?

Her thoughts were interrupted as he leaned into the mattress. He reached down and placed his hand on her belly. Her skin jumped in response. He chuckled quietly to himself and fanned his fingers open, touching her skin gently and lightly. She wiggled, trying to evade his touch, determined to show him that she didn't welcome his caress, though there was no where to go. His fingers grazed her legs, trailing down the inside of her thigh and then moving to the other leg.

"What is he doing? Just get it over with and leave!" she thought frantically to herself. His hand slid up her other hip and started to trace a slow line up to her ribs, tickling just under her breasts and following her cleavage up to her collarbone. His touch was awakening unexpected feelings. She couldn't understand how an unwelcome touch could be pooling heat in her groin the way it was. She prayed that he wouldn't discover the changes happening in her body, but that thought was short-lived. His hand came back to rest on her pubic area, holding the heat of her body trapped between them.

"Hmmm, what do we have here?" he teased her with a low voice. "Maybe this isn't going to be as hard as I thought. You like that don't you? You can't help yourself, you little slut." With that admonishment, his fingers started stroking the outside of her lips with gentle, downward strokes. Elena caught her breath and held it, willing herself not to respond. Her body had turned traitor to her, though. With every gentle caress, her body became even more primed for his touch.

He started to dip his finger into her vagina, slowly, rhythmically forcing himself into her tight, wet hole. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, cursing herself for feeling this way at all. Using his now wet finger, he turned his attention back to teasing out her clitoris. She tried to pull away from him and he roughly pinned her pelvis down with his free hand. "What did I tell you about cooperating with me?" he hissed at her. "Now you'll have to be punished. I don't want you thinking that you're in control here." With that, he gave her an unexpected slap right on her sensitized slit, sending prickling pain through her core. She jerked in her breath and clenched her jaw to keep from giving him the satisfaction of knowing how much that had hurt. Strangely, though, the pain was quickly giving way to even more arousal. What is the matter with me, she thought.

He resumed his attention on her clit, stroking all around the little nub. Barely touching the tiny bump, he continued to use his other hand to probe her hot, wet vagina. She was really starting to feel uncomfortably aroused, and she knew there was no way he could mistake the signs of her awakening. She could feel her nipples hardening in anticipation. He must have noticed their swelling, because he pulled his attention away from her clitoris and focus on tweaking her pert nipples.

He massaged each breast in turn, cupping it in his hand and using his thumb to stroke the nipple into rock hard erection. He twisted and pulled each nipple, lifting the entire heavy breast by those darkening points. It was maddening. The heat that had begun as a slow burn was starting to get out of control. Elena's breathing quickened and she began to give herself over to the sensations, blocking out her fear of what might happen next, hoping, instead, that he wouldn't stop his ministrations to her body. He didn't disappoint.

He began to lave at her nipples with his hot tongue, breathing out over each breast as he leaned over her body, still working his finger inserted in her. His finger was searching and rubbing in a way that was driving her wild. She felt a pressure like she might have to use the bathroom, except it made her even more aroused than before. He was stroking the little pea-sized G-spot that she'd always read so much about. She was beginning to pant and pray that this sexy torture wouldn't end.

Finally, he leaned in close to her body and whispered in her ear, "I knew you'd be a hot one. You're so wet you're soaking the sheets. I know that you're just begging for my hard hot dick. I'm going to give it to you, too, but not yet. You're going to be screaming for it before I give it to you."

His threat nearly sent her over the edge. She was bucking to get more attention on her hot slit, but he had turned to massaging both of her heavy breasts, tweaking the nipples and licking them to diamond-hard points. He pushed his hands back down her body and repositioned himself at her feet. She could feel his skin against her legs. When did he take his clothes off? She didn't know or care at this point. She was so close to begging for him to put his dick in her, she couldn't think of anything else.

Then she felt him put his hands on her legs and barely withheld a yell his breath hit her swollen lips. He dipped his head quickly and began to tease her lips apart, searching for that hot, swollen nub. She knew she was going to go crazy. He teased her knob, stroking all around the hood in circles. Her body was on fire. He began to lick long flat strokes up her slit, rubbing her clit with his hot tongue.

The intensity began to build and she knew she couldn't stop herself. She felt the orgasm coiling in her womb, building to a feverish intensity. He kept his rhythm despite her bucking hips, and held her pinned to the bed. She was at his mercy, and he held her orgasm at bay, relentlessly denying her attempts to increase the speed of his ministrations with her movements.

He suddenly stopped and she cried out in frustration. "Tell me you want it," he growled at her. "Tell me what you want me to do."

She felt the tears streaming out of the corners of her eyes as she panted, "Please. Please! I want to come!" He used his finger to toy with her bulging clit, "That's not good enough. Tell me you want me to lick you. You want me to lick you until you come all over my face!"

"Yes, yes," she groaned, "Please lick me! Lick my nub until I come! Just don't stop!"

He obliged her request, resuming his expert stroking of her hot nub. She felt the sensation building, building, and building! She screamed as she hit her orgasm, feeling wave after wave of pleasure unfurl in her body, arching her back and pulling against her restraints. He didn't leave her to enjoy her orgasm, though. He pumped his fingers in and out of her, continuing to lick her delicious little knob, driving her insane with pleasure.

He finally released her, letting her catch her breath. Without waiting for her to fully recover, he pressed his hot, hard dick against her. He dragged the tip of his penis up and down her drenching wet lips, leaning ever so gently against her. Her breath caught in her throat, and of their own volition, her hips bucked up to capture him. He refused to give into her, though. He held himself just out of her reach, his own breath quickening. He groaned, and pulled himself up the bed, leaning his cock into her lips. She obliged eagerly, without even thinking about the sudden power she had over him. She licked and stroked him with her tongue, groaning under her breath at her still-burning desire. She had abandoned all thought. Her body was one jangling, tense nerve, and he was the balm. She didn't care that he had broken into her house and tied her up. She didn't think about what would happen when he was finished with her. She could only think with the burning heat that was between her legs.

He wrenched himself away from her mouth, and moved to her legs again. He swiftly undid the fastenings on her legs and grabbed her hips. He flipped her unexpectedly over onto her stomach. She was momentarily disoriented, but immediately pushed her bottom up against him, seeking contact with his hot sex. He grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed and shoved it under her hips, pushing her head and shoulders down ant the same time. She was in a totally submissive posture, but she didn't notice or care. She only craved his touch and she needed it in the deepest way possible.

He rubbed up and down her slit from behind, eliciting a groan of pleasure from her. She opened her legs as far as she could, pushing her bottom up as high as she could, hoping that her efforts would be rewarded. They were.

He grabbed hold of her hips and slowly pushed his hot dick inside of her. She made a low noise and strained against him, trying to take all of him into her. He reached one hand around to toy with her pleasure button, confessing in a low voice, "I watched you fucking that pink toy, writhing on the bed and only thought of how THIS would feel. I knew you would be a hot one." His admission that he had watched her masturbate only inflamed her more. She bucked wildly against him, held in check only by his strong hands pressing insistently against her. He rubbed faster and faster on her nub as he drilled her hot, wet hole. She felt another orgasm building deep in her womb. She ground her hips against him, chasing the sensation. He pumped her harder and harder, keeping his hand working on her wet nub. Without warning, her orgasm exploded over her, almost causing her to black out. She yelled out, slamming against him before her arms collapsed. He cried out simultaneously, the contractions of her orgasm milking his own. They both crashed down on the bed, Elena pinned beneath her assailant.

As she tried to catch her breath, she felt him roll off of her. She heard rustling, unsure of what he was doing next. He brushed against her, the unmistakable feeling of fabric registering against her skin. Was he done with her? She didn't know what to expect. She heard him gathering items from the bed and floor, listened as he stuffed them into something.

He leaned in close to her and whispered. "You've been a very good girl, Elena. It looks like I'm not going to have to hurt you after all. All you have to do is promise to wait until you've heard the door close to take off your blindfold, and you'll have no other problem with me."

Elena was stunned. This was it? Mind-blowing sex, and now he's going to just walk away? She nodded, dumbly. He pulled the hand restraints free, and quickly walked out the door. She heard the backdoor click, and took off the blindfold.

What had happened here? What was she going to tell her husband? Should she tell him? Had it really been rape? She'd have to figure it out in the morning. She was exhausted and fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.