At Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby I love it," Charise says as one more time, she takes him in as far as she can, then releases him.

"Wow," Thomas grunts and in his new found assertiveness takes her hand as he stands up.

"My man, what are you doing?" Charise asks as he faces her.

"Something I have been thinking about for a while," Thomas says as he gently guides her down and lays her on the couch.

Pulling her leg up, Thomas lays Charise down with one foot still on the floor. As his lips touch the soft skin on her breast, she moans slightly at his sensual touch. Circling his tongue over her swollen nipple, she arches the center of her back as a reaction. He lingers for a long time as she enjoys his attention. Just when she thinks he will never leave the spot, his lips trail down her abdomen. For a moment she thinks about herself and hopes that he will find the small line of hair she left intact, an appealing sight. She watches as he kisses where she had neatly trimmed with is finger lightly touching the remaining hair. She starts to realize that he is as gentle as he is handsome, as the tip of his tongue grazes gently over her wetness.

"Oh Thomas," Charise gasps as she squirms lightly.

Thomas feels her wetness on his nose and lips as he gently moves his tongue. He feels her sensuality flow through him from his face and to the rest of his body. It energizes him as he revels in her beauty. Although he can only see her a little in the dim light of the Christmas tree, he still knows. In all their conversations they have gotten to know each other, and now he knows all of her beauty. Gently he kisses her from top to bottom feeling her excited breath and movements. He feels her muscles tense and wonders how long it has been since she has had this treatment or if she ever has.

As he cups his lips over her swollen clitoris, Charise gasps in pleasure. It almost seems like she might laugh a little as her tonal quality is just short of breaking into song. As he flicks his tongue, she comes even closer to creating music. He loves the sensation as much as he thinks she does. But seeing her reaction he knows he will have to do this often. As he feels her back arch upward, he backs off as she cups her hand between her legs and closes them on it. Her elongated tone tells him all he needs to hear of her enjoyment.

"Sorry I'm so loud," Charise says panting loudly.

"I'm happy you enjoy it," Thomas says.

Charise looks at him in the dim light, and quickly moves forward to kiss him. As she does so, she sits him up on the couch and crosses his legs again with hers. She kisses him again as she feels his hands gently touch her breasts. Then reaching down, she strokes his length gently. Charise sees the glow in his eyes from the dim colorful lights and the loving expression on his face. She knows that she can't possibly be in a better place than she is right now. Lifting her legs up, she brushes his head along her wetness then lines him up. She gives him an expression and waits for approval. As he nods, she slowly sits back down.

Thomas looks into her eyes and sees her mouth slowly open as she surrounds him. Her eyes blink several times quickly as it looks like to him she is feeling a little discomfort. He feels the tightness as well, and though he knows she has been with someone before, perhaps like him it has been a while. A long drawn out breath of air from Charise blasts his forehead and waves his hair around a little as she seems to let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you ok?" Thomas asks.

"Almost like losing one's virginity a second time," Charise smiles.

"You're wonderful," Thomas says as he kisses her.

"And you're a monster," Charise says, "I mean, well not you, I mean, well you know what I mean."

"If you say so," Thomas smiles as he flexes upward a little.

"Ah! Ha well," Charise sings, "Um, let me lead this dance for a while, k?"

Charise begins to move her hips up and down slowly, feeling him pulse inside of her. With every move she makes on him, it gets better and better. She looks into his comforting eyes as he expresses his feelings without saying a word. His soft fingers skate along her hips as his warm smile helps her to relax. But it also manages to excite her at the same time in a tug of war with love and lustful feelings. As she gets more and more use to it, she feels his gentle right hand move toward her mid section, then up to his mouth, where he licks his fingers. Gently he places it on her exposed clitoris, and rubs it gently. Charise closes her eyes a moment with the sensual treatment.

As his fingers dance along her swollen spot, he looks at her loving expression. With her hands now on his shoulders, she moves with even rhythm. Slight moans start to escape her mouth as she begins to tense. In an instant, her head jerks forward as her hips move sharply up and down. Feeling her elongated, deep sounding moan next to his ear, he feels her insides press and contract. Smiling deeply he is silent to let her enjoy the sensation. As she rests motionless on him with her thick breath on his neck, he puts his arms around her gently. As her sharp hip movements begin to slow, he kisses her forehead.

"I love you so much," Charise whispers.

"I love you too", Thomas replies.

Charise enjoys the sensation of his love inside of her so much that it seems she can sit here all night connected in love with him. As she indulges herself more, he is so patient and gentle with her. Each time she slowly closes to the edge, he is there to hold on to her. She has always known that he is such a good man. Now she knows he is a caring and giving lover too.

Thomas motions for Charise to move, and as she does so, her mouth opens wide again as his length escapes her. Standing now, he takes the blanket off of the back of the couch and lays it on the floor. With just a simple look, she knows that he wants her to lay down. As she does so, he lays down sideways beside her and leans over for a deep passionate kiss. As his kisses connect with her neck, then her breast, she feels his love all the way down to her feet. Thomas begins to move his leg over, and she dips hers down. Soon he is between her. As their abdomens meet, he feels once again her love as he slowly enters.

Charise closes her eyes a moment as she feels his love. It seems much easier this time. Perhaps she is relaxed, or else her body has physically welcomed him more. Her breath rate increases as she feels every bit of him slide through her. Along with the growing arousal, she feels it with every part of her body, right into her soul. Her mind and body soar with emotion as she feels something she wasn't sure existed until now. As she has felt for so long she is now sure of. She is in love.

Thomas starts to push just a little faster. He is careful not to go too fast. But as he does he feels her tense. She looks into his eyes as her pants turn to long soft moans. As she looks back at him, he sees something he has been missing for so long, and for a moment wonders why he had waited so long. As her long moans, turn shorter and higher pitched, she stares at him a moment, then closes her eyes and jerks her hips up and down. Her movements are rhythmic, and every time he feels her compress around him, her hips jerk slightly upward to match. After resting a moment, Thomas starts again, but sees a small reservation from Charise.

"Thomas, oh my," Charise pants, "Let's take it easy the first time."

"Ok," Thomas smiles as he pulls out of her and starts to stand.

"Wait, no way you are done, babe," Charise smiles as she grasps his length.

Charise sits up and motions for Thomas to lie down. As he does, she leans down and kisses his head one time before devouring him. Wrapping her lips tight, she presses onto him lovingly. Feeling him tense a bit, she pulls away and licks his shaft from top to bottom. She knows what is in her mind but she is not sure she can do it. It is highly intimate, and she has never done this to completion, so she is a little timid about it. She feels him tensing every time she moves her tongue on him. At that instant she decides that someday she will take it the distance, but for tonight, she will work into it.

"I know what you are thinking, and you don't have to," Thomas says.

"I know," Charise smiles as she looks at him, "Someday I will be the best lover you ever had, but for now, I have to get use to it."

"You are already the best," Thomas smiles.

Charise appreciates the compliment and knows she will be. As she lowers herself to the floor in front of him, she examines his somewhat nervous expression. She sees the deep concern and gives him a smile to try to help. As she reaches the floor, she takes him in her hand, then puts her lips around him. Cupping his scrotum, she feels him tense rather quickly. He lets out a long moan, as she readies herself. Feeling the power of what she thinks is so magnificent, she knows that she is rapidly starting to love doing this. As she feels his head getting larger, suddenly a grunt is heard from him as his shaft convulses. Quickly she pulls out just as he ejects onto he lips with surprising force. Tasting the half that had reached her tongue, she feels the force of what remains as it covers her cheek and chin. As it seems to go on for a long time, she closes her eyes and starts to enjoy the sensation. As Thomas slows, she opens her eyes and looks up to see a flushed expression on his face. Charise smiles and she opens her mouth to lick his head once. Taking a moment to examine what she had taken, she begins her first steps of getting use to her senses.

"Not bad," Charise says as she rolls her tongue around in her mouth a little while stroking him softly.

"Nobody has ever done that," Thomas grunts as Charise stands to face him.

"Good then if it wasn't good you have no idea," Charise smiles, covered with what he had given her.

"But it's all over you," Thomas says with concern.

"Be right back," Charise says as she heads for the downstairs bathroom.

During her brief walk to the bathroom, there is one thought on her mind. She did it because she loves him, and it would give him pleasure. She knows that is what it is really all about. As she looks in the mirror she is surprised at the amount he had expelled. Taking a good glance, she smiles before washing herself. When she finishes, she takes a paper cup and a swig of mouthwash, spitting it into the sink. Leaving the bathroom she thinks for a moment and wonders when they will make love again. She senses that she will perhaps have a lot of interest in doing so. As she reaches the family room, Thomas is laying down on the floor resting.

"Maybe go upstairs," Charise says as she kneels down beside him lying on a blanket on the floor.

"In a minute," Thomas sighs, "It's so nice here with the lights."

"It is," Charise says as she lays down beside him and pulls another blanket over them, "Just for a minute though. Don't want to fall asleep here. It wouldn't be a good sight if someone sees."

"Yeah," Thomas says lazily.

"Just don't fall asleep," Charise smiles as he puts his arm around her.

Thomas begins to let his mind wander. He hasn't been this happy in a long time. As he strokes her hair, he thinks of the future and having Charise by his side. He knows how they both feel now, and they just need to talk about what comes next. He wonders how she would react if he simply asks her to stay here when she starts her new job in town. But the way he is feeling now, he has all the confidence in the world. Of course letting one's mind wander at night tends to work in the same way as perhaps, counting sheep.

Charise feels his arms around her as she gazes as the colorful lights on the Christmas tree. She smiles as she thinks of next year making it a family event when they set it up. Looking a moment at the front picture window just beside the tree with its frost covered corners she feels the joy of the holiday season and hopes for many more. Her lazy thoughts soon turn into more, until she closes her eyes in holiday bliss.

"Oh my, you couldn't start all that upstairs?" Tina exclaims as she stands just inside the family room entrance.

"Oh crap," Thomas says with a rasp as he looks up at his daughter in the dim light.

"Oh hi Hon," Charise smiles, then looks at Thomas, "You fell asleep."

"Yeah I guess so," Thomas says as he starts to get up.

"Stop!" Tina says, "You are both, um. You're not wearing anything are you under there?"

"Not a thing," Charise giggles.

"Well ok," Tina says nervously as she walks past the two and heads for the stairs," I'm going to bed. You should probably not be down here when Timmy wakes up. "

"Yeah no kidding," Charise says as she looks over at her friend.

"Oh and one more thing," Tina says with her foot on the bottom stair, "It's about frigging time. Love you both."

Thomas watches as Tina climbs the stairs and as he hears her bedroom door close, he looks at Charise, kissing her softly. With a deep smile, he puts his hand on her cheek and watches her close her eyes. As he kisses her again, she smiles back at him.

"Again?" She grins.

"We really need to get upstairs," Thomas smirks.

As Thomas and Charise tiny up the family room, they gather up their clothes as well. Deciding to just carry them, they head for the stairs. Thomas steals another kiss as she passes him. With a slight giggle, she leans back to kiss him back feeling like a young lover after her first time.

"You didn't answer my question," Charise says as she whispers on the stairs.

"Hmm?" Thomas utters.

"Again?" Charise smiles.

"Ah wow, um maybe too soon for the encore," Thomas whispers as they approach his bedroom door.

"Yeah I know, I was kidding," Charise says as she pulls blankets back.

As the two lay down to get as much rest as they can before Timmy makes his early Christmas morning rise, Charise begins to think of the future. She is just a few weeks away from starting her job nearby. She knows she can see Thomas often. But she also starts to wonder if it would be possible for her to just come here. It would allow them to be together and save her from finding a place. If she gets up the nerve in the morning, perhaps she will broach the subject and see what he says.

"Merry Christmas sweetheart," Charise says.

"Merry Christmas," Thomas says half asleep.

With a smile on her face and a strong arm around her, it does not take her long to start dreaming for real.

*****

Happy holidays to the readers for whatever holiday you celebrate. Be thankful for what you have, and not regretful for what you don't.