At Home with Mum in '63 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Ooh, that feels so nice, Darling," she mumbled as she moved her fingers up and down my naked cock, pulling my foreskin around as she did so. Her hips were thrusting and her cunt was pushing at me -- even through my pyjamas I could feel the roughness of her pubic hair.

"Oh I need your lovely cock," she mumbled. "Darling, give me your cock, please. Oh, make love to me, please," she moaned as she tugged on my penis.

I didn't dare do anything and I could only lay still and see what else she was going to do. I dearly wanted to roll over and to give her what she wanted but I was pretty certain that she was talking in her sleep and that once again she was 'talking' to my father and not to me. For some time she continued to gently rub and feel my cock but after a while her grip slackened and then she rolled back to her side of the bed and soon her breathing became steady and relaxed and I knew that she'd drifted back into deep sleep. Eventually I too went back to sleep but I woke up with an erection that simply refused to go away even after a wank. I got dressed with a large lump in my pants!

Now I was finding that I would get an erection that would last all evening in anticipation of the events to come once we got into bed -- I hoped. I'd decided not to masturbate so often during the past few days because I wanted to save my spunk in the hope of something happening. Mind you, although I wanted something sexy to happen I was scared stiff in case something actually did happen! But by now I was in urgent need of additional relief -- once a day wasn't enough to unload my balls!

On the sixth night I awoke to find that once again I had rolled up against my mother's back. My stiff cock, which had escaped from my pyjamas again, (how?) was enveloped in her shirt and it was pushed right between her legs. I lay there wondering what to do but I was nice and warm and comfy and I drifted back to sleep before I could get my brain to think about making me move.

Some little while later I woke again and this time, having realised my situation, I gently started to move away to get back onto my own half of the bed. As my cock, which was still erect, began to slide from her cleft, so her bum pushed back at me in an attempt to stop me moving and her arm reached back to try to hold my cock between her legs.

"Oh -- push it back in! Fuck me, oh please Darling," she mumbled in her sleep, "Get your cock in me. Fill me....."

Much as I wanted to do just that I thought that safety first was the best policy and I continued to move away. I'd better not push my luck, I thought, because I couldn't believe that she could be talking to me and I'm sure I was right.

In the morning when I awoke I was back on my own side of the bed and decently dressed. As I lay there I thought back to the night before. If her shirt hadn't have been in the way, I might well have had my cock very close to or at least alongside her cunt! Also, if I'd have let her have her way, she might have pulled me back into place and things might well have progressed rapidly from there. It took a lot of self-control not to have my customary morning wank once my mother was up and dressed!

In the evening as we began to retire to bed my mother shocked me as she said,

"Your erection was pushed between my legs last night, wasn't it?"

I could hardly deny it and I began to apologise.

"No don't -- I don't suppose it was your fault," she said, "It was lovely, but you really should keep over on your own half of the bed."

"I was asleep -- I didn't know I was anywhere near you until I woke up," I countered, "Anyway, you roll over too."

"Do I?" she asked, "Oh well, so long as we don't do anything, although I don't suppose that we can stop if we're both asleep. The trouble is that you'll make me randy and as I'm feeling very frustrated I don't know how I'll respond, especially if I'm asleep."

"I'll try to be good," I said.

"I'm pleased to hear that," she replied, "Because I could easily get to like it if we let things happen. What if we got carried away, what then?"

"Don't know, mum," I said somewhat avoiding a direct answer.

"I'll tell you what would happen," she said as she threw back her side of the duvet and sat on the bed, "I might end up pregnant, that's what -- and we don't want that to happen, do we?"

I was staggered by this turn of the conversation but I simply replied that I'd try to behave -- then we settled down to sleep, although it took me a long time to get to sleep because of the instant erection that had popped up as mum talked about us getting carried away.

During those sixth and seventh nights she left my cock alone but several times and at least twice on the seventh night I was awakened to feel the bed shaking as she rubbed herself in her sleep. That night I heard her say something like "give me your cock" and "I need your cock! Fill me up darling," and, on another occasion "get your big cock up me" and "make me cum" -- presumably talking of her husband's penis and she moaned in her sleep from time to time as she orgasmed.

Each night that she woke me up with her personal sexual activity, I would develop an almost immediate erection which became progressively more stubborn and my cock would refuse to deflate. Each night therefore, I lay in bed beside her for hours waiting for my cock to go down -- I couldn't very well have a wank and it was too cold to get out of bed.

On the morning after that seventh night I woke up with my groin feeling strange. I put my hand down and found that I'd had a wet dream. I didn't often have wet dreams because I usually wanked so much but now it had happened in her bed! There was a big sticky patch of cooling spunk all over my pyjamas, my cock and even the bed. Obviously my sperm bank was full and overflowing! I hadn't felt my spunk being ejaculated but it was hardly surprising that it had happened considering all the sexual activity that I could do nothing about! But didn't I feel sheepish that morning as I did my best to hide the evidence!

By now I was really becoming desperate for relief for my cock and I was still refusing to masturbate more than once a day. I wanted to feel her hand on my cock again and I was beginning to think of various ways to make things happen. I didn't want to be 'pushy' but I wanted there to be every chance to encourage some action, because even though I was scared, her actions were very, very sexy. I began to wonder what would happen if she was to hold my cock again, without my pyjamas being in the way. How far would things go? It was very scary -- but terribly exciting! My cock was taking over my mind! I really, really wanted her to wank me and if she did so I would cum -- and then what? Oh god, the erotic possibilities were endless -- but the possibilities that mum might take offence were also massive in my mind. But my cock was in charge -- let's do it!

Hoping that she might wank me properly, I decided to get my pyjamas right out of the way and leave my cock exposed as I went to sleep -- if anything was to happen, then at least nothing would come between us! It was odd really -- I wouldn't let her see my erection and yet I wanted her to hold it and to rub it for me! I wanted to get her to wank me -- and yet I didn't want to come in her presence!

Turmoil was rife in my brain, but that night, as soon as I was confident that my mother was asleep, I rolled over onto my back, pushed down and took off my elasticated pyjama bottoms to make access to my cock easier. Then I waited for something to happen.....

That night my luck was out but I woke again in the morning to find that I'd had another wet dream -- once again I was fortunate that it had happened on my side of the bed. But how did I manage to get spunk ALL over my bollocks?! My sperm was still warm, wet and runny so I must have only just cum when I woke up. There wasn't any spunk on my hands so it had been a totally involuntary event -- I just wish that I'd been there to watch! My eruption may have missed my hands but there was another large wet patch on the sheet which I hoped that my father would never see and fortunately I woke before my mother so I was able to slip out to the bathroom before she could see the mess from my nocturnal emission.

Then, on the next (the ninth) night, I woke to find that we'd rolled together again. My cock was erect and there was a hand around my cock, but this time at last, my pyjamas weren't in the way! It was happening at last! Would I now get the relief that my cock craved? Her hand was caressing my knob, making my cock jump and quiver with excitement. Then her hand moved down from my knob and began to rub up and down my naked shaft, really wanking me off in her sleep. She moaned as she manipulated my flesh and the bed began to shake as she started to masturbate herself too, while her hand worked harder on my cock. I pulled my pyjama jacket up out of the way. I heard her mouth something inaudible but she carried on rubbing my cock with more enthusiasm and I began to realise that I was going to cum if she carried on much longer. But I didn't want her to make me cum, (oh, but I did!). I only wanted her to hold my cock and play with me, but it was so nice that there was no way that I wanted to stop her busy hand. Her wanking became faster in time with her own masturbation and I lifted up the duvet so that she'd have more working space. I didn't want my cock to get caught in the material and just in case she did complete the job, I didn't want the duvet to get covered in spunk!

Now I was sure that soon she would make me cum -- I could feel those early signs of orgasm building up and I did my best to hold it back, because I was getting worried. Oh God, I wanted it to happen -- but it was scary! What was I going to say and do when I ejaculated? Should I make her stop what she was doing -- and how could I stop her? Perhaps she'd stop once she'd had an orgasm. What would happen if I woke her up -- would she stop wanking me? Would she get angry or would she want to carry on? Perhaps in her sleep she wouldn't realise that I'd cum and would simply lose interest in my cock. And did I want her to stop? No, I didn't. Her hand felt so good and my cock was enjoying every moment and it wanted to cum! And what my cock wanted, it got! I was panting by now and whatever the outcome, it was going to happen soon and I was becoming powerless to stop it!

I could feel things starting to build up -- but just before I reached my climax; before I reached the point of no return, she cried out as she orgasmed and her hand stopped rubbing my cock, although she still retained her grip on my shaft. As she recovered from her orgasm her hand continued to slowly and gently move around on my penis. I was so disappointed -- and yet so relieved, but then I realised that she hadn't satisfied herself because I could feel that her other hand had started rubbing at her cunt again and her actions started increasing once more. I could feel her movements and she continued to gasp and moan as her arousal throbbed through her body. Then she started to wank my cock again as she worked herself up to a second orgasm. All of a sudden, she rolled over towards me and continuing to rub my cock, she put one leg over mine as I lay on my back. She pushed her hips forward and squashed her pulsating slippery cunt onto my thigh. As she squirmed around I could feel how wet and sticky her cunt was as she wanked herself off against my thigh. She was almost climbing on top of me as she tried to get me to fuck her!

She started to call out in her sleep,

"Oh come on, fuck me, please! Give me your cock." She pulled me towards her.

"I'm so wet and ready for you. Put it up me, Darling -- I need you. Fill my cunt, please Darling."

She rubbed her body harder against mine. Her tits started to rub against my arm and I could feel her hard nipples.

"I want your spunk. Shoot it right up me!" she said. All the time she was talking she continued to wank me faster and faster and rub her sopping wet cunt on my leg even harder.

'Oh God, it's happening, she's making me cum', I thought as quivers began to shake me. Suddenly I just couldn't hold it any longer and without further warning I felt my orgasm arrive. My spunk pumped violently from my cock all over her hand, up her arm, over our stomachs, on to the bedclothes -- everywhere! There seemed to be gallons of it and it didn't help that she continued to wank me even harder as I shot my load. And as my sperm squirted everywhere, she cried out,

"Ooh, you're making me cum -- ooh, I'm cumming; I'm cumming!" and obviously had her own massive orgasm -- her whole body quivered and shook.

Then everything stopped still; even my heart seemed to have stopped beating, all I could still hear was mum breathing heavily. She had obviously woken herself up and was now beginning to realise what had been happening.

There seemed to be spunk more or less everywhere and I was cringing with embarrassment. Her hand slowly let go of my slowly softening erection and she moved away from me, leaving a large moist patch on my thigh where her cunt had leaked all over me. She quietly asked if I was awake. As if I could still be asleep! When I confirmed that I was awake, she began to apologise for what she had done -- she had dreamt that I was her husband -- my father.

"I'm so sorry Chris; I've been playing with you. I was sure that you were Steve," she said, "and I've made you cum -- there's spunk all over the place". She sounded really upset; almost ready to cry, so I reached out and found her spunk-splattered hand. I grasped it and squeezed it gently, telling her that everything was fine and that I wasn't complaining -- far from it, I'd really enjoyed it.

"Why didn't you stop me?" she asked.

"You were asleep and I didn't know if I should wake you. I was enjoying it too much and anyway you seemed to be enjoying it too," I said, "I'm sorry about the mess but your aim wasn't very good."

I tried to bring a bit of humour into the situation as somehow I just knew that I wasn't the one in trouble.

She put on the bedside light and we found some tissues and a towel and cleaned up the mess -- spunk was on everything, even on her breasts and her pubes. The smell of sex was heavy in the air. "You must have been saving that lot -- I've never seen so much. Do you always make a lot of sperm when you ejaculate?" asked my mother, wiping her arm.

"I haven't cum for two days," I said, "but I don't think that that was anything special. I'm sure that I've made more than that on some occasions."

I was remembering my earlier days soon after I first started to produce spunk -- then there was sometimes enough to soak a hankie completely. For some reason I now felt really grown-up and I found that I was treating her much as my equal. I think that I felt that she was in the wrong, not me and so I had the upper hand.

I told her that I was sorry that I wasn't her husband but that it was only natural that she'd become frustrated with him being away so much. She squeezed my hand in return and thanked me for understanding her situation. I told her that I'd really enjoyed it anyway and that she'd masturbated me beautifully -- it was far better than doing it by myself! Then I suggested that perhaps I should return to my bed but she told me not to be silly -- what had happened wasn't likely to happen again, she said. Hah - that was her view!

Now that we had both woken up she began to talk about her sex life -- almost a confession. She described how she and my dad both seemed to have a high sex-drive and usually had sex almost every night and sometimes several times a night. It was hardly surprising therefore that she had needed to masturbate -- even in her sleep. She told me that my dad had a large penis and that he always made sure that she had a number of orgasms before he came. With a bit of gentle encouragement, she told me that she'd had plenty of boyfriends before they were married and had enjoyed a good of variety of cocks -- both in length and width. She told me that she and my dad would often masturbate each other or together if she was 'out of action' and that she thought that it was both a natural and enjoyable thing to do. In exchange, I told her about her masturbatory sessions in her sleep -- she said that dad used to comment about her activities too!

Then she began to ask about my sex life -- about my conquests and the ways in which I made love to my girlfriends and about the type of girl I preferred. She got me to tell her which position I preferred when having sex and how I liked to fuck -- did I prefer a gently lovemaking or was I a wham-bang type. I didn't have a whole lot of experience but I told her that I preferred to be gentle as my idea was to love a woman, not hurt her and she agreed with my feelings. She asked me about my ejaculations -- where I liked to shoot my spunk, how much spunk I produced and how often I could cum. She also 'congratulated' me again on the amount of spunk I'd pumped out tonight. I proudly told her that I had cum four times in a row while having sex but that I'd managed to cum seven times in a row by wanking. I didn't tell her anything about liking to catch and swallow my spunk. Neither did I tell her that I'd been trying to save my cum for just this event. My wet dreams may have unloaded the excess from my balls but they were obviously still full to the brim when she tossed me off!

We'd been sitting up while we'd been talking and my mother's breasts had become almost uncovered because her shirt had become partially undone. As she moved, so an entire breast would be exposed to me from just a couple of feet away -- I could hardly take my eyes off her. Her nipples had the greatest effect on me because for some reason they seemed to be erect -- perhaps it was just the cold air -- perhaps she was feeling sexy! On one occasion as she moved around both breasts poked out from her shirt! Fantastic! That and the sex-laden talk had made my cock decide to come back to life and it was now standing up again, hard and eager and hoping for some more action. My erection was causing the duvet to rise up and I was sure that my mother could see it -- at least I was hoping that she could, because I had a feeling that she was still just as horny as I was! I began to wonder if the memory of my cock and perhaps the lingering smell of sex would make her carry on where we'd left off and I began to feel confident that she'd do it again. I held my cock in my hand, enjoying the hot velvet hardness of my shaft. But instead of a bit more action she finally said that it was time to go to sleep -- just a quick cuddle 'and no hanky-panky', as she put it.

Feeling somewhat disappointed, I snuggled down beside her on my back. She rolled onto her side towards me and putting her arm over my chest, she pulled us close together for a kiss and a cuddle and to say sorry. But instead of sliding together, we rolled together and my cock, which was still as hard as an iron bar and which was still unclad, landed right in the palm of her hand that was beneath her. She couldn't do much else other than grasp it and I couldn't keep it out of her way.

"Oh you rotten sod -- I didn't want that to happen," she husked.

She breathed in deeply as her fingers closed round my cock and I seemed to be able to feel that she was making a decision -- shall I play with him again or not? Her mind said no but her body was letting her down and it definitely said yes!

"Why didn't you want what to happen?" I asked innocently -- while at the same time making my cock jump and throb in her hand.

"I didn't want to get involved in touching or playing with you again," she said, her voice quivering with emotion.

"It's hard enough to resist a young man when I'm frustrated without having his cock placed in my hand. I was intending to say no but you've spoilt it -- now how can I say no!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers