At Home with(out) Abby

Story Info
A cuckold's wife comes home from her lover.
734 words
2.8
82.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Abby walked in the front door my whole world stopped. The woman I adored was home. As always she looked more beautiful to me than I could imagine any woman ever being.

All night I had been waiting to for her arrival. I had been anticipating the chance to hold her and kiss her after what had been a long day without her company.

She stood in the doorway as she threw her keys in the bowl by the entrance. I stared appreciatively at her 5'6" frame. Abby is taller than I am by just under 2 inches. Her hair is a mane of soft red tresses that cascade around her shoulders. Her eyes are green and piercingly beautiful.

She knew the effect she had on me; she knew the effect she had on most men. Squeezed into a tight black dress, her breasts were squeezed up and out and the cleavage almost captured the eyes more than her beautiful face, and long sumptuous legs.

I sat staring. I was as transfixed by her at that moment as I was the day that I met her. And Tomorrow I would be equally transfixed again. The truth is I am as in love with my wife today as any man can be.

While I stared at her she looked toward the stairs to the top of the house, and remarked at the lateness of the hour while absentmindedly taking off her earrings.

"I love you," she whispered. Then she added more forcefully, "I gotta go to bed. I am so tired."

It being almost midnight I was tired also. By the time I had gotten from the couch and into the upstairs bedroom she was already under the shower in our ensuite.

"Sorry babe, I just want to get cleaned up and jump straight into bed. I know I said we could fool around tonight, but I didn't expect to get home so late."

I was threw a towel over the glass shower screen as I accepted my wife's apology.

"Why are you so late?" I asked out of curiosity only. "I thought you went to Tim's straight from work. I expected I would see you about an hour ago"

"I did got straight to Tim's place" Abby advised as she finished drying off.

Then she smiled for the first time since coming home

"It was just one of those nights. He fucked me three times." She explained almost offhandedly.

"And when the first time lasted half an hour you can just imagine what the last two were like." Her smile was broad and wicked now.

"Baby, I promise I will give you all the details tomorrow night." She continued sympathetically. "But now I just want to hear you cum and fall asleep. Is that OK?"

I nodded my agreement and jumped under the covers. I was in bed lying next my naked wife. Her breasts were soft and creamy. I turned to play with them. Abby admonished me gently and guided my hands away from her body.

Soon I was on my back. Abby's fingers danced across my chest as I clutched my penis. My wife cooed softly in my ear I began to stroke. When he hand wandered to my inner thighs, I thanked her, and I told her I loved her.

"Do you wanna hear me say it?" Abby asked seductively.

My answer was more whimper than statement. But either way it was a yes.

"Do you want to hear me say it while you cum?" She asked slowly. Her voice was soft and barely rose over the sound of my own whimpering.

"You want me tell you how much of a sissy boy you are? How much of a cuckold you are? How much you worship pussy? How much I want other men? How I will always fuck other men?"

"Don't just whimper sissy boy, tell me in words?"

And that was all it took.

After less than three minutes of touching and torment I had cum with a most emphatic whimper "yes".

As I cleaned myself up, my naked wife, who had spent the night being fucked by another man, kissed me on the forehead, told me again she loved me, and rolled over to sleep.

It was now past midnight and so I was soon drifting of to sleep also.

This is the life for this cuckold.