At Home with the Rothwells Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers

"This is so good," he says, placing his right hand on John's head and his left on Lauren's, "but mom, don't leave dad out. Give him a blowjob, too, he looks like he needs it."

Lauren doesn't say a word as she lets Kyle's cock fall out of her mouth with a small popping sound and turns her head towards John who immediately slides his stiff rod into his wife's wide open mouth. Kyle stands back and masturbates as he watches his mother giving his father another of her scintillating blowjobs, remembering the first time he'd wanked in front of his parents at his initiation into the Rothwell Family Sex Club three years earlier.

Even though he had been used to his family seeing him naked, he had felt a bit strange at first as he wanked his cock in full view of them but he soon got used to it, especially since the Rothwells were and are such an enthusiastic audience - Kyle's late grandfather Frank had been alive and well at the time, too - and once he was into the swing of things, it felt great, just as it is feeling great now as Kyle wanks and watches Lauren gagging on John's stiff prick and, likewise, feeling great for John and Lauren knowing Kyle is there watching and wanking as they have sex.

"That's it, mom," says Kyle, his hand flying up and down his shaft, "suck dad hard like you sucked me. You know he loves it."

Kyle moves round and kneels down next to his mother and now Kyle is licking his father's balls. Ten minutes later, Lauren moves and goes to her back on the sun lounge, lifting her legs in the air and spreading them wide to expose to her husband and son her beautiful pussy, still red raw after the tremendous fucking John had given her earlier that morning ...

4.

Lauren spreads her labia with her hands, opening her now very damp pussy and fully enjoying showing off her clit to John and Kyle. Father and son move in closer to get a better vantage point, their hard cocks pulsating in their hands, their foreskins peeled back and their pink knobheads on show with lots of pre-cum seeping through their piss slits.

Lauren can hardly believe that less than twenty-four hours after the family gangbang and only a couple of hours since John fucked her to high heaven, she is now in the throes of a passionate threesome with her husband and son. Her cunt is still sore from John's earlier fucking but such is Lauren's unquenchable appetite for sex that she is raring to go again.

"Which one of you horny cunt fuckers wants to go first?" she asks, smiling up at them with a come-hither look in her eyes.

"You go, Kyle," says John, "your mom and I had a good long session while you were out jogging."

"Thanks, dad," says Kyle, moving in and bending down and bringing his head closer to Lauren's pussy while John moves back to get a better inspection of Kyle's naked ass now sticking invitingly up in the air. Lauren places her hands on Kyle's head and draws him closer to her, placing her legs across his shoulders.

"Lick me, sweetheart," she says softly, "I really need to feel your nice hot tongue on my pussy."

Kyle smiles at Lauren and places his head in his mother's hot steaming muff, proud beyond belief that he is being consensually allowed to lick for the umpteenth time the very hole out of which he had entered the world twenty-one years earlier. He inhales deeply, enjoying the pungent aroma of Lauren's pussy and the sweet scent of nectar emanating from it, then he runs his tongue along the groove between the two soft lips. Lauren squeals as Kyle's tongue finds her aroused clit and starts to run circles around the hard nub as her legs tighten around his shoulders.

"Mmmm," mumbles Kyle in-between licks, "your cunt is beautiful, mom."

"Thank you, sweetheart," Lauren manages to say between her grunts and groans, spreading her legs wider, "and your tongue feels so nice licking it."

"Yeah," says John, wanking furiously, "lick it hard, son, it's what she wants."

Kyle doesn't need to be told as he continues to hungrily devour his mother's beautiful wet pussy and the fact that his father is watching increases his excitement with lots of pre-cum oozing from his cock as a result. It is three years since Kyle became a consenting adult and in spite of, or maybe because of, the many times he has since licked and fucked his mother - and the rest of his family, too, for that matter - he never ceases to feel an overwhelming sense of pride in his incestuous achievements, especially when his relatives signify how much they are enjoying his carnal attentions with lots of screams and groans.

Indeed, at this very minute, Lauren's grunts are growing louder with every slurp of Kyle's tongue. She is practically doing the splits as she spreads her legs as wide as is humanly possible, the wider the better for Kyle to get his tongue as far inside as possible and, as he does, Lauren laughs to herself, not for the first time, that it is a bloody good job the family were able to find a house in the country miles from the nearest neighbors so no fears of being seen and heard which is just as well, judging by the discordant mixture of sounds that are echoing around the sunlit garden.

As Lauren's screams bounce off the surrounding trees, frightening the birds away, John moves and kneels down behind Kyle, taking another good look at his son's ass, admiring the firm naked buns and determined to fuck his offspring before the morning is over. He begins to run his tongue along the crack of Kyle's ass, making the young man look up momentarily from licking and kissing Lauren's cunt to smile at his father, reaching round with his hands and clasping his buns.

"That's great, dad," says Kyle, spreading his cheeks wide and exposing his clean pink asshole to John, "but don't just lick along the cleft, get your hot daddy tongue up mu tight hole."

Kyle works his ass muscles and winks his hole in front of his father's admiring eyes, stretching the lines in the walls of his ass tautly and John doesn't waste a second as he sends his hot wet tongue into the tunnel between Kyle's buns, making him gasp as his father's tongue makes contact with his anus while Lauren is beside herself with maternal pride as she watches her husband rimming their son's ass.

Kyle's gasps of pleasure become louder as he father plunges his tongue deeper into the sweaty offspring orifice. tasting and licking for all he is worth, before Kyle resumes licking Lauren, the three horny relations now joined together in a veritable orgy of hot taboo sex.

John is happy to continue licking Kyle's asshole for a good five minutes or so while Lauren rests back on the sun lounge to recive further long lashings of Kyle's tongue on her pussy. Kyle senses that he is driving his mother closer to orgasm and, sure enough, a few moments later, Lauren cums spectacularly, sending long gushes of sex juice spurting from her pussy in every direction, drenching Kyle's face who licks up the residue like the horny enthusiastic sex slut that he is ...

5.

Lauren is always vociferous in her screams when she cums and her latest string of orgasms is no exception. "Aaaaagh!" she cries, as the incredible sensations that all women experience when they cum wrack her body, "oh my word, I really needed that."

"Bloody hell, mom," says Kyle, smiling through the sticky maternal fluid on his face, glistening brightly in the sunshine, "that was great."

John has looked up from licking Kyle's asshole to watch Lauren enjoying her orgasms. "Good one, honey?" he asks.

"Fabulous," replies Lauren, still gasping for breath and clasping Kyle's head and drawing him back towards her, kissing him on the lips before licking her own juices from his face, "our boy certainly knows how to lick cunt."

"That's 'cause you and dad have been such brilliant teachers," replies Kyle, "I owe all my expertise to you."

"That's very nice of you to say that, Kyle," replies Lauren, her breathing becoming more regular, "I enjoyed every minute. But I'm not through yet."

Displaying remarkable energy after only a few minutes in the afterglow, Lauren jumps up from the lounge and takes her husband and son by the hands.

"Both of you get on the sun lounge and stick your asses in the air," she commands, "the time has come for both of you to get a thorough rimming from a nice hot female tongue and I want you to kiss while I do it."

"You keep on talking dirty like that, honey," says John, "and I'll end up blowing my load."

Kyle is soon in position, clasping his bum cheeks and again spreading them wide, now exposing his asshole to both his parents. John climbs onto the sun lounge alongside him, surprised to discover it can support both their weight, and opens his asshole too as Lauren sends her probing tongue deep into her husband's bottom. Kyle begins wanking his prick through his legs as he awaits his turn for a hot maternal ass rimming as John puts an arm around his shoulders and leans in close, kissing Kyle on the lips in a gay incestuous snog. Kyle responds hungrily, snaking his tongue into his father's mouth.

"Fuck," says John after another five minutes have slipped by and breaking the kiss as Lauren continues to run her tongue along the tight groove between his buns, "that feels great. Now go and rim Kyle."

Kyle manages to keep his asshole open by pulling a cheek to one side with his left hand while wanking his prick with his right through his spread legs. Lauren shifts herself until she is behind her son and then begins to lick his asshole and now it is John's turn to watch, a smile of pride and admiration on his handsome unlined face.

"I need a good fucking," she says, ten minutes later and withdrawing her tongue from deep inside Kyle. Even though she has already cum, it never takes Lauren long to get back into the swing of things. "How about it, Kyle?"

"Sure, mom," replies Kyle, his voice full of enthusiasm, "you know I love fucking you."

Lauren moves over to the rockery and lifts her right leg up on the garden wall as Kyle moves in behind her and kneels down and gives his mother's pussy another quick lick, then stands and inserts his prick quickly and deftly into Lauren's cunt from behind until it is all the way in up to his balls. John leans in to get a closer look, his hand again flying up and down the shaft of his fat greasy rod as he watches his wife and son having sex.

"That's the way, sweetheart," says Lauren, "you really know how to fuck."

Kyle's grunts awaken the atmosphere as he pounds in and out of his mother's pussy, his buttocks clenching and feeling immensely proud as he always does when he fucks the various members of his family. Most of all, he loves fucking his mother, whom he loves so much, and to be allowed to show that love by penetrating the exact place he had emerged from ...

6.

Lauren is memorising these latest events in her mind for use in another of her erotic stories when, ten minutes later, mother and son change position with Kyle on his back on the lawn and Lauren sliding down onto his prick, impaling her cunt on the stiff fuck pole and spreading her legs to give her husband the best possible view. Lauren's greasy cunt is now so slick that Kyle's prick slips in easily, completely disappearing from view to become completely embedded within his mother, his cum-filled balls slapping hard against the insides of Lauren's thighs.

John is about to slide his cock into his wife's mouth to muffle her screams when his mobile, which has been languishing on the table alongside the sun lounge, starts trilling loudly, a musical accompaniment to the singing of a different kind from Lauren and Kyle. The ringing breaks into the grunting and groaning so suddenly and without warning that the three sex mad relatives are startled into bringing the action almost to a standstill.

"Bloody hell!" says John, as Kyle reluctantly slows down the pressure and Lauren lifts her fucked cunt off his prick and stands next to John, straining her ears to try and hear what is being said. "Of all the times ..." John started to grumble.

He picks the phone up and glances at the screen. "It's Beth," he says, placing the phone up against his ear. "Wonder what she wants. Hello, honeybunch, everything OK?"

Kyle and Lauren glance at each other concernedly and then turn back to watch John nodding and shaking his head, accompanied by mutterings of "I see", "OK", "don't worry", "yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can. 'bye, honeybunch."

He rings off, returns the phone to the table and looks across at Lauren and Kyle wjo are agape to hear what has happened.

"What is it?" asks Lauren, a shaky note to her voice, "has there been an accident? Beth and Audrey are OK, aren't they?"

Kyle places a comforting arm around Lauren's shoulders as John treats her to a look of mild reproach. "Don't be such a drama queen, honey, there's nothing to worry about. Beth's car has broken down and she and mom are stranded just outside town. There's a bus strike on today, of all days, so I'll have to go and get them."

"Oh dear," sighs Lauren.

"Probably the car couldn't cope with their new hair-do's," joked Kyle and they all giggled. Kyle majestic prick is still hard with arousal, inducing two low whistles of admiration from his proud parents as they stare at their creation.

"Shall I go and get them?" Kyle asks, having passed his driving test a year or so earlier and still enjoying the looks of approval he is getting from Lauren and John as his hard prick continues to command their attention.

"No, I will," says Lauren, shaking herself out of her reverie and who has an uncanny ability where sex is concerned to switch off just as quickly as she can switch on and before John has a chance to speak. "It's a shame to break up the threesome but we can't leave them out on the open road like that. Sorry, Kyle, but I'm afraid fucking your lovely asshole with my strap-on will have to wait."

"That's OK, mom," says Kyle, "it'll make it all the more exciting when you do eventually fuck me."

"And I shall be thoroughly geared up for a good fucking, too," says Lauren, "as no doubt will Audrey and Bethany."

"Yeah," says John, "it's my turn to fuck mom since Kyle had his wicked way with his gran last night."

"Sounds great," says Lauren, "but right now I have to go."

"I said I'd go and get them," says John.

"So did I," says Kyle.

"No, I will," says Lauren again only this time placing more emphasis on the pronoun, "you two were enjoying yourselves before I got involved and I'd hate to drag you away from some nice gay fucks. Besides, it's not like I haven't had a good fucking and some tremendous orgasms this morning and I'm sure you and Kyle can satisfy each other while I'm away. And," Lauren adds. raising her eyebrows, "the sooner Audrey and Bethany are back, the sooner we can have another full family party."

"Yeah, and fuck my asshole too, mom, don't forget," says Kyle, his eyes bright at the prospect and giggling before leaning in and giving his mother a kiss on the lips.

"As if would," says Lauren, after she and Kyle break the kiss.

"Well, honey, if you're sure," says John as Kyle sinks to his knees and begins to suck his father's rigid tool.

"Sure I'm sure," replies Lauren, walking towards the house and glancing over her shoulder and smiling at the way her horny son is expertly servicing her husband. "It's a bit of a nuisance but these things happen," she continues, "now you two carry on while I go and get dressed."

Then Lauren turns and makes her way up the steps of the veranda, treating her husband and son to a glorious view of her swaying bare ass ...

7.

Kyle unscrews the tube of KY which Lauren had thoughtfully brought with her as she returned from the house, looking just as sensational dressed as she did nude, in a tight-fitting top that enhaned the fluidity of her boobs and a pair of shorts that showed her ass off just as tightly as Kyle's had.

"Here," Lauren had said, handing Kyle the KY, "you'll be needing this."

"Thanks, mom," replied Kyle, grinning, "we sure will."

Lauren had knelt down and given both her men another quick suck of their pricks and lick of their balls for good measure before opening the garage and placing her gorgeous ass in the driving seat of the Porsche.

"Have a good time, boys," she had said as she had switched on the ignition and revved up the engine, driving out into the yard, "see you later."

"Yeah, 'bye honey," John had said, "drive carefully."

"Yeah, see you later, mom," Kyle had chipped in, "don't be too long."

Then Lauren was gone, departing in a haze of exhaust fumes. The noise of the engine had receded as the car disappeared from view, leaving John and Kyle alone in the garden, naked and hard under the delectable summer sun.

Father and son had spent a good half hour or more after Lauren's departure rolling around on the lawn sixty-nining, licking each other's assholes and sucking their cocks and balls before Kyle placed John on his hands and knees on the sun lounge.

"Gee, dad," Kyle says, "you've got a magnificent ass. Spread those tight cheeks of yours and let''s get it lubricated. I'm gonna fuck you rotten."

John does as he's told, reaching round and parting his buns with his hands and smiling over his shoulder as he does so. Kyle greases his enormous cock with the KY and then squeezes another lot onto his fingers which he immediately smears into his father's exposed fuck hole, John waiting impatiently to receive Kyle's prick. Kyle, like his father, is blessed with a penis that many porn stars would envy, uncut and lined with thick veins which John loves to feel in his ass when Kyle fucks him, as do the female members of the family. It will be many years before either John or Kyle are in need of viagra and hopefully never at all.

Kyle's breathing becomes heavy with the thrill of an imminent fuck of his own father's asshole, less than twenty-four hours since the last time he'd poked John up the butt. Now, slowly but surely, Kyle places his rock hard cock between John's gaping ass cheeks, John gasping as his own son's elongated shaft makes its first contact with his anus, nudging the entrance to the fuck tunnel as Kyle gently begins to insert himself into the hole. John smiles again over his shoulder, grateful that Kyle is a considerate fucker and doesn't just slam it in like they do in porn films, that is just sex as far as John - and Kyle, too - is concerned. But with Kyle it is always a case of the gentler the better, at least at first, as if in confirmation that what they are doing is an act that encompasses their deeply meaningful love for each other.

"Oh son, that is beautiful," John says as Kyle's prick sinks deeper into his asshole, Kyle's balls starting to slap rhythmically against John's buttocks, "I really need a good man-to-man fucking."

"And you're gonna get one, dad," replies Kyle as he starts to up the tempo and John responds enthusiastically by moving his ass back and forth to enjoy every hard thrust of his son's prick. "I'm gonna prove to you just how much I love you."

"Your cock is so big," says John.

"Yeah, and you know you can take it all, dad," replies Kyle, "just like you did last night and the night before when the ladies were watching."

Kyle lapses into silence, the better to concentrate and eager to get on with sexually satisfying his father. As he increases the pressure, John starts to scream out in pain as Kyle fucks his father's asshole but very soon John's screams are turning into screams of pure unadulterated pleasure.

Kyle can feel his balls boiling up with cum but, after three years in the family sex club, he is a fully experienced fuck slut now and able to control his desire to shoot his load as he increases the pace of the fucking. His own buttocks are clenching together as the walls of his father's ass tighten around his prick and John smiles happily over his shoulder, thrilled again beyond his wildest dreams that the prick giving him so much pleasure is that of his own horny son, the very same prick that a few minutes earlier, John smiles to himself, was fucking his wife.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers