At Home with the Rothwells Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers

Lauren and Bethany rush over and kneel down to lick Kyle's spunk with their tongues, washing John's ass cheeks in the process while Audrey sighs happily, having enjoyed yet again the spectacle of seeing her own son taking it up the ass from her equally horny grandson. Kyle has collapsed back on the carpet, his cock deflating but he knows full well that the evening is still not over. Quite ...

5.

Audrey just about manages to keep her eyes open to watch Kyle get into position on his hands and knees while John cannot resist sticking his tongue up his son's tight sweaty fuck hole. Lauren and Bethany are rolling around the carpet in a sixty-nine as John, after five minutes of intense rimming, decides he has lubricated Kyle's asshole sufficiently to return the compliment, fucking his son until he cums his final load of the day, deep in Kyle's inner sanctum.

The older members of the Rothwell family are now so exhausted that they cannot continue and Audrey is first to head for the stairs.

"Thank you everyone," she says, blowing them a kiss at the door, "I couldn't wish for a better family than you. It has been a fabulous day, felt like it wasn't just my birthday but Christmas and Mother's Day, too."

"Thank you, too, mom," says John, moving over to his mother and kissing her on the lips, "I'm glad you enjoyed your special day."

Audrey ruffles her son's hair, smiles at him and then heads off to her room and the rest of the family hear her clipping up the ornate staircase to the bedrooms.

"Well," says Lauren, "that was quite a party."

"Sure was," says Bethany. "Want a hand with the cleaning up, mom?"

"No, leave it to morning," replies Lauren, "I'm bushed."

"Me, too," says John, "you ready for the land of nod, honey?"

"Mmm," says Lauren, "what about you two?" she adds, turning to Bethany and Kyle.

"I think we'll have another coffee first," says Bethany, giving her brother a "know-what-I-mean?" look, one eyebrow raised higher than the other. "How about it, Kyle?"

"Sounds great," says Kyle, following his sister into the kitchen.

"Well, OK then but be quiet when you go to bed. Goodnight, sweethearts."

"Goodnight, mom," they both reply.

In the kitchen, Bethany puts the kettle onto boil. "Mom was right," she says, "that was quite a party."

"Bloody well was, sis," replies Kyle, "but we left something out."

"Oh yeah?" says Bethany lasciviously.

"Yeah," says Kyle, moving up behind his sister and wrapping his arms around her and fondling her tits. "I never got to fuck you today."

"That can be easily rectified," says Bethany, turning round and smiling, "and I never got to give you any attention too."

"That's easily rectified, too, sis," says Kyle, holding out his cock which is already beginning to stiffen again in his hand.

"Well," says Bethany, "the others might have gone to bed but that doesn't mean we have to."

Then, before Kyle can say anymore, Bethany drops to her knees and quickly takes his now rock hard cock into her mouth. Audrey's birthday party may be ended but a new day in the lives of two of the Rothwell Family Sex Club members is only just beginning ...

FINI

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers
12