At Home with the Rothwells Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,732 Followers

"That's what I like about our understanding with one another," says John during one of their changeovers, "plenty of variety."

"It's the spice of life, dad," laughs Kyle.

"Yeah," agrees Bethany, "spice being the operative word."

Ten minutes after resuming fucking his daughter's cunt while her brother resumes screwing his sister's ass, John's body shudders as one of the most powerful orgasms of recent years overtakes him and he rises up to plant his load, a supply plentiful enough to rival Kyle's recent outgoings, deep in his daughter's cunt. Bethany cums almost simultaneously as she feels her father erupting inside her, enjoying a series of over-the-top orgasms that has her rocking and shaking with the sheer pleasure of their intensity as her juices run down John's prick and she finally lifts herself off her male parent and rolls over onto the bed, breathing heavily, her cunt full of hot fatherly cum.

Kyle pulls out to let Bethany position herself on the bed, then within seconds he is letting fly with his second load of the day, treating Bethany to a pearl necklace with John applauding loudly as he watches his son's spunk shooting with jackhammer speed from the depths of his balls and out through his piss slit, covering Bethany's face, neck and tits with another load of seemingly endless gallons of cum ...

11.

Bethany lies back on the bed and closes her eyes as Kyle kneels before her and begins to eat his father's cum from his sister's pussy, one of the most amazing creampies John has ever given his daughter. John moves over and kneels down next to Kyle and starts to lick his son's spunk from around Bethany's face before sucking her tits dry, Bethany whimpering as two sets of hot male tongues work their way over and around various areas of her body.

"Gee, sis," says Kyle after Bethany has been thoroughly cleaned, "that was one hell of an awesome double fuck. Shame mom and gran weren't here to watch dad and I giving it to you."

"We can do it again with them this evening," mumbles Bethany.

"Oh no!" cries John through the now congealed wads of Kyle's cum on his face as, shaken out of his reverie, he returns to the ordinary world and glances at his watch, "I forgot all about them."

Despite his exhaustion, John hauls himself to his feet and picks up his clothes and hurries to the door. The two hours or so he has spent consensually fucking with his grown-up kids have seemingly passed like two minutes and he had completely lost all track of time, as one does whenever one is enjoying oneself. Or, in this instance, three people enjoying a very hot and particularly raunchy dad, son and daughter threesome.

"Sorry, kids," he says, treating them to an apologetic smile, "I'd love to stay and have some more fun but I've got to go and pick your mom and gran up from town. They'll have my guts for garters if I'm any later. You two carry on, though."

"We sure will, dad," says Kyle, who is only slightly disappointed at not having fucked his father this time, as John is for not fucking his son, but both of them knowing full well they will get the chance when Audrey and Lauren are back and the family have another of their regular gangbangs in just a few hours' time. Meanwhile, Kyle and Bethany can quite happily pass the time fucking each other.

John's tall naked frame disappears round the door and Kyle and Bethany grin at each other. Kyle climbs onto the bed next to Bethany, wrapping his sister into his arms. Five minutes later, John reappears, having washed his face in the bathroom and dressed himself in a white singlet and a matching pair of white shorts, similar to the ones Kyle wears when he goes jogging and which just as similarly show off John's ass and package. No way was he getting back into that body-constricting suit again.

"See you later, have fun," he says, hurrying away again and Kyle and Bethany smile at each other again as they hear their father clipping down the staircase and the door of the house slamming shut behind him. Even before John is revving the car up, Kyle and Bethany are getting ready for the second round of the day's delight.

John accelerates away down the drive, having thoroughly enjoyed the role reversal sex play with his son and daughter taking control, just as Bethany is re-fixing her mother Lauren's strap-on round her middle since both she and her sibling are now fully back on the horn and ready to go again with Bethany determined to reward Kyle for the great job he did fucking her earlier.

It is only when John gets out on the open road, spread-eagling towards the freeway in a cloud of exhaust dust, that he remembers he has forgotten to tell his son and daughter of their legacy from Frank's will. He makes a mental note to tell them during the inevitable gangbang that evening when they will all be together again, Lauren and Audrey included. It will, John is sure, be a big surprise for his son and daughter while, back in the house, Kyle is about to get something else big too as he gets on his hands and knees on the bed, spreading his butt cheeks with his hands and surrendering his tight twitching asshole to all nine inches of his big sister's plastic prick ...

ANOTHER END - ANOTHER BEGINNING???

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,732 Followers