At Home with the Rothwells Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers

Kyle smiles, knowing that the time has arrived to have his cock sucked. He stands up while Audrey shifts herself from her back until she is kneeling on the stairs but this time in front of her grandson, standing on the landing and as Kyle lets her admire his package with a bird's eye view just as she had done with hisass earlier. The mouth-watering bulge in Kyle's shorts is now more prominently displayed than ever...

5.

Audrey immediately buries her face once more in the scintillating bulge in Kyle's shorts on which a small stain of pre-cum is starting to appear. Kyle then stands back, unable to wait any longer.

"I know you like seeing my ass, gran, but I've got something else for you as well," he says, as he reaches inside the right leg of his shorts and releases his hard young cock which springs out, almost hitting Audrey in the face. "Take a look at this," he drools huskily, overlooking the fact that his grandmother is all too aware that as well as a fabulous ass, Kyle also possesses a cock any man would be proud to own, having seen it, sucked it and fucked it many times in the past three years.

"Oh my goodness," Audrey cries, her eyes taking in all nine inches of the long shaft and the pulsating pink knobhead peeping through Kyle's foreskin as he proudly holds the thick rod in front of his grandmother's face, his cum-filled sweaty balls hanging down, taut and lickable, their contents begging to be despatched through his twitching piss slit.

"Like what you see, gran?" asks Kyle as if Audrey is seeing his erection for the very first time.

"Ask a silly question," Audrey replies. "That lovely cock of yours seems to get bigger every time I see it. You are so huge, sweetheart."

"Is it as big as dad's?" asks Kyle.

"It sure is," replies Audrey, "you are both incredibly well-endowed."

"Thanks, gran," says Kyle, feeling immensely proud as he peels back his foreskin to show Audrey even more of his juicy knobhead and wide piss slit. Kyle has inherited the family's deep love of exhibitionism and enjoys exposing his cock and balls to his grandmother as much as showing her his ass. It isn't the first time Audrey has seen her grandson fully erect, of course, but her looks of approval always make him feel delightfully horny and sleazy.

"Would you like me to do something about it, sweetheart?" Audrey asks, knowing Kyle will agree to anything she suggests.

"Yeah, please suck my cock, gran," Kyle replies, his voice huskier than usual as he anticipates another of his grandmother's sparkling blowjobs and looking forward to shooting another load over Audrey's face, which he knows she enjoys. But Kyle doesn't want to cum just yet, after all the fun of another evening of hot requited incestuous sex is only just beginning and he wants to make the most of it.

"Take it all in, gran," Kyle says, retracting his foreskin and exposing the purple head, glistening with pre-cum. "Wrap that hot mouth of yours around my hard throbbing prick."

"Oh!" Audrey cries, "I love it when you talk dirty, sweetheart."

Kyle's grandmother doesn't waste another second as she manoeuvres herself into a more comfortable sitting position in front of him and quickly takes the young man's impressive appendage into her mouth, sucking hard on the rigid pole. Kyle throws his head back in joy as the head of his cock slides effortlessly over Audrey's tongue before hitting the back of her throat. Each taboo blowjob his grandmother gives him always seems to Kyle to be better than the last.

Audrey gags and almost chokes on her grandson's massive prick, his pubes tickling her upper lip and nose. Despite having returned from a long exercising run, Kyle is still reasonably fresh from the shower he took before he set out and Audrey breathes in the aroma of his genitalia as she sucks, enjoying the combined scent of shower gel and sweat as she pulls him closer to her by his ass cheeks. The feel of the firm young buns in her hands spurs Audrey on to suck longer and harder.

That's it, gran," Kyle cries, "suck it nice and hard. My cock feels so good in your mouth."

After five minutes of non-stop cock sucking with Kyle's balls slapping rhythmically against his grandmother's chin, Audrey lets Kyle's cock fall out of her mouth with a small pop and goes to work on his nuts as his cock falls across her face.

"Yeah, go down on my balls, gran," Kyle says.

With more slow deliberate strokes, Audrey slurps her hot tongue over the large cum-laden sacs, Kyle's scrotum nestling in a muff of sweaty pubes. At the same time, Kyle rubs his cock over Audrey's face, smearing it with salty masculine beads of pre-cum. Kyle moans happily and loudly as his grandmother licks his balls, tasting first one sac and then the other before stuffing both his testicles into her mouth, her grandson's scrotum as large and round as a cricket ball.

"That's fucking fantastic, gran," he says as his nuts become embedded in his grandmother's hot wet mouth, "you're just as good at licking balls as you are sucking cock. Don't stop."

John, having terminated his phone conversation with Lauren, looks up as he hears his son's grunts and groans of pleasure coming from across the landing. He smiles as he places the phone on his desk and goes across to the door, opening it and peering out. The hot steamy scene that greets him is so intense that, instinctively, John's right hand strays to his crotch and he begins to fondle his prick through his pants ...

6.

Kyle has his back to his father so that John has a mesmerising view of his own son's spectacularly erotic shorts-clad ass and, like his mother Audrey, is besotted with it as is his wife Lauren, Kyle's mother, who at this very moment is having her pussy thoroughly licked by her daughter Bethany in the motel room, both of them forced to stopover in town for the night by the floods. Back at the homestead, another heavy splash of thunder shakes the foundations of the house, this time accompanied by strips of forked lightning, lighting up the prematurely darkened sky like a firework display.

The rain, however, is the last thing on John's mind as he watches the intense scene taking place in front of him and as he continues fondling his package, he licks his lips as he feasts his eyes on the splendid sight of his son's bottom, thinking like Audrey how superbly Kyle's shorts show it off, highlighting the succulent curves and the way the white shorts dent into his crack and ride into his asshole, the type of skimpy shorts that footballers in Britain wore in the 1960s and 70s before going over to the long johns they wear now which do nothing for their figures.

John and Audrey are both very pleased that Kyle still favours the really small shorts that reveal the shape of his ass in all its youthful glory. And, of course, John is aware that Kyle is aware what a superb ass he has and has worn his shorts as tight as possible to get his father and grandmother's adrenalin pumping and their tongues drooling. John feels really sleazy getting turned on by looking at hisown son's spectacular ass but the general sleaziness of his incestuous lust is, for him, all part of the fun. He is, quite rightly, very proud of his handsome sexy firm-assed son.

"Fuck," John says to himself, his hands cupped around the bulge in his pants, "those wretched accounts can wait."

Excited beyond endurance, John steps out onto the landing to get a closer look at his son's ass and the sexual machinations taking place with an increased sense of urgency.

"Well," John says, smiling as his excitement mounts, "what's going on here?"

Kyle spins his head over his shoulder to see his father gazing unflinchingly at his ass and smiles, happy in the knowledge that his father is turned on by the sight of his ass just as much as his grandmother and as his mother Lauren would be if she were there. After licking Kyle's balls for several minutes, Audrey is once again sucking her grandson's cock. The elongated shaft all but disappears as Kyle plunges his manhood deeper and deeper into Audrey's mouth.

"Hi, dad," Kyle says, his smile changing into a broad grin, "gran's giving me a great blowjob, she's a fantastic cock sucker."

John is as horny as fuck as he watches his mother sucking his son. He unzips his pants and takes out his aroused prick. Out of the corner of her eyes, Audrey sees her son wanking his thick rod and smiles across at him.

"Hi darling," she says, "why don't you bring that big knob of yours over here and join in the fun?"

John is across the landing quicker than the lightning which is now sending electric shocks of light into the house with increasing regularity. He moves into position next to Kyle, likewise peeling back his foreskin, so that Audrey now has the two hard illustrious cocks of her son and grandson pointing directly at her, both of them lined with thick veins which always add to the excitement when she takes them in her cunt for a long hard incestuous fucking and sometimes a double penetration with one or other of them in her cunt and ass simultaneously.

Like Kyle, John is never happier than when he is having incestuous sex with all or some of his family. He knows that adult sons are not supposed to show their cocks to their mothers, even when flaccid, nor their asses, but John, Kyle and Audrey don't worry about things like that. For John, the fact that he is exposing his proud dick to his own mother when fully erect, along with his heavy balls, and with her full approval only adds to the overwhelming thrill of decadence and excitement as it does for Kyle exposing his prick to his father and grandmother.

And Audrey is as proud of her son and his prick as she is her grandson and never ceases to marvel at how John has kept his now middle-aged body in trim. As well as loving him for the person he is, as a mother should, Audrey also loves the body that came out of her body with the love and help of her late husband Frank, of course.

And not just John's divine prick, it has to be said. His balls, his ass, his legs, his chest and his handsome smiling face, not to mention his personality redolent with an acute sense of fun, indeed everything about her son is just so powerfully and sexually attractive to her.

Audrey's love for her son knows no bounds and she is not the only one who thinks that John could easily pass for someone ten years younger. Kyle does too, he loves his father greatly and is also immensely proud of him and pleased that they have an incestuous relationship without any embarrassment nor feelings of wrong-doing, in spite of what society thinks. And, of course, John loves Kyle as much as he does Audrey - and Lauren and Bethany, too. Now as the randy male relatives smile at each other and gay kiss on the lips, tasting their hot slimy tongues, John simultaneously reaches out a hand to stroke his sexy son's wondrous bubble butt.

"Nice ass, son," John says, even though this is just one of many occasions he has enjoyed touching it up. "All that exercise you do has really helped to hone it into shape. Feels great through your shorts."

"Yours ain't so bad neither, dad," says Kyle, likewise fondling his father's rump through his pants as they resume kissing, sending their tongues deep into each other's mouths ...

7.

Audrey looks up to see her son and grandson in the throes of a gay incestuous snog while simultaneously fondling each other's asses. She rests back on her haunches to admire the two swollen membranes twitching in front of her, Kyle's poking out from under the right leg of his shorts and John's bobbing up and down through the fly of his pants. Their knobheads glisten with pre-cum as they peep in and out of their retracted foreskins and their balls are exposed and clearly visible to Audrey as well.

Audrey loves the fact that the two fabulously gorgeous men in her life have no problems staying hard, quite the reverse in fact since the only problem they do have, if it could be can be called that, is staying flaccid. Audrey thinks she is the luckiest woman alive to have two large wonderful pricks and sets of balls to play with in keeping with her status as an incestuous cock slut though wishing it was still three as had been the case when her hysband Frank, John's father, was still alive.

"Wow!" Audrey exclaims as John and Kyle stand either side of her and she takes their pricks in her hands, John's in her right and Kyle's in her left, "such lovely big pricks, nice and hard."

"Yeah, gran," says Kyle, "and we don't need viagra to keep them nice and hard, do we dad?"

"Sure fucking don't," John agrees, "especially when we've got this old slut playing with them."

"Yeah, dad," Kyle agrees, "gran really is an old slut."

"Oh my darlings," Audrey squeals with delight as she rubs the heads of her son and grandson's pricks together, "I love it when you both call me an old slut. I take that as a great compliment."

Yeah, well don't just sit there, mom," John replies. "Compliment or no compliment, I need a blowjob."

"Don't be so impatient, dear," Audrey replies, tantalisingly "you don't mind me having a look first at what I'm going to put in my mouth, do you?"

John grins down at his mother. "You little prick tease," he says, feigning impatience, "you've seen mine and Kyle's hard-ons enough times before now to know exactly what you're getting."

"Oh I know what I'm getting, all right," Audrey replies, succinctly. "They're the best cocks in the world."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, mom," John replies, smiling broadly. "Now quit talking and get those hot lips and that big wet mouth of yours round my nice hard cock. You know you want it."

"Get your clothes off first, then," replies Audrey. "I don't see why I should be the only one naked."

She rests back for a moment or two on her haunches as she watches her son and grandson removing their clothes. As the shorts and pants come down and the shirts and tops come off over the mens' heads, Audrey's mouth drools again with saliva. She loves seeing people with no clothes on, as much as she enjoys being seen naked herself, the visual delights of undressed bodies being as exciting to her as the sex itself.

As soon as John and Kyle are undressed, both of them comfortable in their shared full frontal nudity,they move into position in front of Audrey so that the Rothwell family matriarch now has two hard pricks staring her in the face. John pulls his mother's head to him and places his stiff pole in front of her mouth. He is inordinately proud with what nature bestowed on him and never ceases to enjoy the thrill of showing off his pride and joy to the lady that helped create it. Now as he holds if aloft in front of his mother's face, John again retracts his foreskin to expose his large purple knobhead, shimmering with a mixture of sweat and pre-cum.

"That is such a beautiful prick, darling," Audrey says as her eyes gaze admiringly on her son's hard rod, still as beautiful to behold in middle-age as it had been when John was a teenager and first started doing threesomes with his parents, two and a half long decades ago. Audrey cups his balls in her hand and tentatively licks the head of his prick, savouring the salty masculine taste of John's pre-cum, then she surrenders herself totally to the magnificent solid-as-rock penis as she opens her mouth, not wasting any more time as she swallows it whole in one gulp, taking it right to the back of her throat and gagging as the shaft nestles against the roof of her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," cries John as he enjoys yet another of Audrey's blowjobs, his mother having lost none of her cocksucking skills over the years, "that feels fantastic. You love having my big cock in your mouth, don't you, mom?"

Audrey grunts in reply which is all she can do as she continues her assault on her son's juicy mouth-quenching cock. John has lost count now of the number of blowjobs his mother has given him over the past twenty-five years but he still enjoys every one as if it was the first.

John's pubic hair is tickling his mother's upper lip and nose, his balls like conkers as he slaps them hard against Audrey's chin, his legs giving way as his mother sucks as hard as she did the very first blowjob she gave her son when he became a consenting adult at the age of eighteen.

That's it gran," Kyle says, as he stands back with his hard throbbing cock in his hand and begins masturbating while fixing his eyes on the mind-blowing action, "suck dad's cock hard like you sucked mine."

John's groans fill the air from the sheer pleasure of having his cock once again sucked by his own mother. They know what they are doing is frowned on by society but they couldn't care less about that. Different if it was not consensual but this is mutual incest, hard and raw, just as they like it.

"Gran's a great ass licker, too," says Kyle, suddenly.

"She sure fucking is," John replies, taking his cock out of Audrey's mouth. Much as he would love to blow a load of his hot sperm down his mother's gullet at that very minute, he doesn't want to do so just yet just as Kyle didn't want to earlier. The night is young and there is plenty of time for that.

"When mom and Beth get back, we can have another full family party," says Kyle.

"Oh, I'm sorry," says John, "I forgot to say, that was your mom on the phone just now. She and Beth are stranded in town because of the rain. The road's flooded and there aren't any buses neither so they've had to put up at a motel for the night."

"Oh dear," says Audrey, who has been looking forward to some lesbianism with her granddaughter and daughter-in-law that evening, not that she hadn't had enough the night before but then the Rothwells are sluts and their whole lives revolve around only one thing - sex in all its diverse connotations.

"Oh well," Audrey shrugs, "these things happen, I suppose."

"Yeah," says Kyle, "and I bet mom and Beth are licking each other's pussies and sucking their tits at this very minute, knowing them.

"I'm sure they are," agrees John, glancing towards the window, the rain showing no sign of abating, "so we must make sure that just the three of us enjoy ourselves until we can all be together again," he continues, turning his attention back to his naked mother and son. "And what I'd really like to see right now," he goes on, lasciviously, "is my son getting his tight sweaty fuck hole licked by his grandmother."

John doesn't give his mother nor son time to reply, he quickly kneels down behind Kyle, his appreciative eyes enjoying a close-up view of his son's protuberant ass, almost fainting with the excitement of seeing the two succulent hairless buttocks and long sweaty crack of his own son's bare ass standing out in front of his eyes, firm and inviting ...

8.

Audrey kneels down next to John as Kyle bends over again and shows off his young and beautiful naked ass to his father and grandmother.

"Spread those ass cheeks, son," says John. "Open up your tight hole so your gran and I can see inside."

Kyle reaches round behind his back and clasps both his buns with his hands and pulls them apart, exposing his nice clean asshole, the little lines on the walls of his ass either side of his hole stretching ashe winks the muscles in his fuck box to his appreciative audience. John and Audrey both gasp with excitement as their eyes take in the full beauty of Kyle's gaping hole.

"Fucking hell," exclaims John, "look at that lovely tight hole twitching like mad. Mom," he continues, addressing Audrey, "why don't you stick that hot tongue of yours up your grandson's ass? It's begging to be rimmed."

"Yeah, please rim me, gran," says Kyle. I want to feel your tongue licking my asshole."

Audrey doesn't waste any more time with words as she once more sticks out her tongue, running it along the long gash between Kyle's ass cheeks and into the sweaty depths. Kyle groans with pleasure as his gran's expert tongue tickles his pink puckered asshole.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers