At Honest Jim's Garage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turmoil played through his mind but Nikki was right, she was very good at it. And Jim was a lonely man. Nikki smelled so good, she felt so soft, she was so willing. The thoughts he had to put a stop to it were rapidly fading in his mind, pushed aside by the pleasure he was feeling.

She started pulling down on his boxers and he lifted his hips and off they went, tossed into the corner. Then Nikki stood up on the bed and quickly took off her shorts and she stood before her father, naked in all her natural glory. With one hand she rubbed her bare pussy and the other ran up her hips to her breast and squeezed the nipple. She pushed her tit up and licked her own nipple all the while keeping eye contact as Jim stroked his cock watching her. "I want you so badly." she moaned.

"Oh God, I want you too Nikki." He tore of his shirt then and got down on his knees in front of her and his tongue dove into her rapidly moistening pussy. Nikki had to put her hands on the ceiling to balance herself. Her father's rough hands pulled her round butt cheeks towards him as his tongue dove down into the soft folds of her pussy and rolled around. Then his tongue slipped from the intimate penetration and teased up to her clit while he slowly pushed a finger into her slit and began to finger her. Nikki's hands played in his hair and when he hit just the right spot she grabbed a hunk of it and ground herself against his face.

Jim stood up on the bed beside her and took a nipple into his mouth, his cheeks slick with her juices. With two fingers now he began to finger fuck her quickly and she sounded wet. After just a few seconds of his rough fingers moving in and out of her she came for her father. "You like it when I do this? Don't ya baby?" when he felt her orgasm on his fingers.

"Oh yes. I love it."and she groaned as her orgasm reached its peak and her knees wobbled. She laughed in surprise. "You got me already."

Jim tossed her down on the bed tits up and slowly stoked his engorged cock. "If I don't give you at least 4 I'll consider this a failure."

"Ooh, I love a man with confidence." she cooed.

Jim got down between her legs and gave her pussy a few slobbery licks then kissed his way up her body lingering at her nipples and then pushed his cock deep into her pussy. Nikki arched her back to meet that first thrust. Jim grabbed her hips and held her arched. Her large but firm natural breasts leaned back towards her face. She grabbed them and pinched her nipples between her fingers as Jim began to pump her body firmly. Her boobs bounced under her hand and her untied blond hair shook around her face, partially obscuring it. She looked at her Dad through her bangs and he looked just like a fierce Viking from long ago. Plundering some sweet young innocent girl. His face was determined and serious.

Fucking his daughter this way was becoming too much for Jim. If he persisted he'd shoot his load long before the promised four. So he took his dick out and she fell back down. Her body writhed with lust as he spanked her clit with cock. "You like this dick, girl?"

"Mmmm I love it. Love it! Put it back in." This time Jim grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs back till her ankles were resting on his shoulder and he guided his cock back into her with his hips. Jim held himself up by just his hands and toes and began a series of long deep thrusts into her. The entire bed shook and banged against the wall.

"Yes! Yes! That's it Daddy. Just like that. I love it. Fuck me!" Jim needed no encouragement as he practically bounced her off the bed her hands clawing aimlessly in the sheets then at his chest and his ass as she began to cum again. The sensation rolled through her body but Jim had control now and he just kept pounding away making this one more intense then the first. All too soon her second orgasm begin to dissipate. When Nikki could manage it she put her hands on his chest and pushed slightly. "Wait, wait. I want to get on top."

Jim pulled out and laid beside her as she got up and rode him like a cowgirl taking his hard cock back into her waiting pussy. She leaned forward so her tits lay on his face and he licked and sucked on them. She held her chest there while her hips rolled up and down his cock. A few times he slipped out of her wet pussy but she put him right back in. Finally she got a really good rolling rhythm as she murmured encouragements to her father below her.

His hands were squeezing her tits as his tongue slipped from one to the other. This was one of her favorite positions as she could control the way it felt and damn if he wasn't hitting just the right spots. And very quickly she reached her third. She sat up on her father's cock and rubbed her clit as her pussy convulsed around his dick. As it finished her dainty hands rested on his broad hairy chest. Slowly she moved her hips around feeling his cock move in small circles inside of her. Nikki moaned in ecstasy. "I bet you're strong enough to hold me. I always wanted to do it with a guy standing up while he holds me but I never had a guy strong enough." She pulled off him and stood on the floor, their juices dripping down her legs. "Come on big boy. Show me how strong you are."

Lust filled Jim's eyes as he got up and stood in front of his Amazon of a daughter. With a smile and a laugh she leaped into his arms and he caught her and held her. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. His big muscular arms wrapped around her thighs and his broad hands cupped her bottom. "Ooh yeah, like that" she said as she reached back and guided his hard wet dick back into her pussy. Then she hugged him tightly as he lifted and dropped her on his cock. She helped as best as she could with her legs on his hips. As they moved as one she kissed him deeply, their tongues swirled together. The lovers grunted with pleasure through their locked lips. As one they moved in a smooth rhythm, Nikki perched in Jim's arms. As she began to get close to cumming she broke the kiss and moved her head to the side of his. Nikki's moans were coming faster and higher pitched and when her legs squeezed tightly against his hips she came for the forth time. "OK, I've got mine, are you ready for yours?" she panted into his ear.

Nikki stepped down to the floor and then kneeled and pushed her tits around her father's cock. The little purple head was buried in her soft pink flesh. "Come on Daddy. Fuck my tits. I want your cum. I want you to cum all over me." As he did as she told him his dick appeared and disappeared between her tits. His slick dick slid so easily between her soft pillowy tits he could feel himself building quickly. She leaned forward and gave the head a lick as it popped up. "I want you to cum. Cum on your little girl. I want to taste it." She pouted and looked up at him. "Harder Daddy!" with that he was there and the first stream shot over her head and landed on last piece of toast behind her. The next splattered against her cheek. By the third shot she had taken him into her mouth and sucked him dry. With a smile full of cum she batted her eyelashes at her new lover.

"Oh man Nikki." He rubbed his wet dick against her lips and cheeks. Then down between her tits and he squeezed them around his dick again and rubbed them back and forth a few times. "That was so much better then I ever thought it could be. No one's done anything that good to me since ... Since ... You know who."

"Mmm" she said as she swallowed his cum. Then she wiped the cum off of her cheek and sucked it off her finger. "Maybe that's where I get it from." She stood up and took his semi flaccid cock in her hand. "We've got to do this again. And again." her grin widening.

Jim wrapped his big arms around her and squeezed her bottom. "Anything for my little honey pie." and they kissed. They laid down on the bed to recover their strength. He picked up the piece of toast and laughed. "I think I came on the toast."

Nikki took the toast and bit into it. As she chewed she nodded in assent.

Jim laughed. "You're a dirty girl!" he said in a teasing accusation.

Nikki swallowed the bite."You know it!"

Epilogue

It was about 11 am the day before Christmas and and there was a definite drizzle in the air. Nikki and Kara were just getting back from the gym. They were both dressed in jeans and a T-shirt with a hoodie over that. Their gym bags were slung carelessly over the shoulders as they walked up the three flights of stairs to their place. As they were going up Leslie Ember Jr. was walking down.

"Hi Mr. Ember!" Kara and Nikki said in unison when they spotted Kat's father coming down.

"Hey Girls, how was the work out." he asked nervously.

"It was great" Kara said . "So what did you and Kat do?" she asked knowing he was about to lie through his teeth.

"Oh nothing much. Just some shopping and a movie."

"Well I hope you two had a good time." she said with way more meaning then appeared on the surface.

"Yeah." Les chuckled nervously. He ran his hand through his hair. "We did."

"Good to hear, see ya!" Kara said with every ounce of her innocence and bounced up the stairs.

"Bye Mr. Ember" Nikki said and then followed Kara both doing all the could to contain their laughter. As they stepped into the apartment they both burst into laughter.

Kat was in the kitchen making a sandwich. "What's so funny."

"Just teasing your Dad." Nikki said. "I think he might be beginning to suspect we know."

"You guys!" Kat scolded.

"Here, I got you a present" Nikki said and threw a DVD at Kat.

Kat picked it up off the floor after she had dropped it and read the cover. "Bad Little Girls 43, P.O.V. starring Ruby Money. Cool, they put you on the cover." On the cover was a picture of Nikki squatting with her knees spread wide. Her left hand was spreading her pussy lips while her right was holding a hard thick cock that was in her mouth and pushing out her cheek from the inside. "Why are you giving me a porno?"

"Guess who's dick that is?" Nikki asked knowingly.

"No way! No fucking way!" Kat said in eager shock.

"We used my friend's ID to fill out the paperwork. And you don't even see his face so it's OK." Nikki said smugly.

Kat was already at the entertainment center and putting the DVD in the player.

"Hey!" Nikki called. "No masturbating. The only pussy I want to see is my own."

Kat gave her a look. "I just came."

"We know" Kara and Nikki said in unison and all three plopped on the couch as Kat maneuvered to Ruby's scene.

On the TV screen they watched as Ruby walked into the scene wearing her naughty schoolgirl outfit. "You wanted to see me Mr. Whitehead?"

"Ruby, I hear you've been acting up in Ms. Spunk's class." Mr. Whitehead replied. It was Jim's voice alright.

Ruby twirled one of her pigtails. "Well class is just so boring. I want to be outside having fun."

"Young lady. If this keeps up I may have to expel you from school."

"Oh no Mr. Whitehead. Please don't do that. I'll do anything you want. Anything." Ruby had gotten down on her knees and had her hands on Mr. Whitehead's waist as she pleaded for leniency.

"Anything?"

"Anything." Ruby stated and began to undo his belt with a smirk on her face.

Kat surprised the other two girls when she threw up her hands and yelled "FFC rules!"