At Large

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire pinned Terry against the wall of the stall. Her lips fell upon Terry's neck and suckled at the soft skin. Claire giggled in delight as Terry moaned softly. Claire's hands reached for Terry's ample breasts and massaged them through her dress. Claire's lips found Terry's ears and whispered something this writer is not going to repeat. Terry was worried they might get caught, but was also caught off guard by her normally demure lover exhibited such forwardness. Claire's lips found the deeply descending neckline of Terry's dress and kissed Terry's partially exposed breasts. Terry was lost in the heat of the moment.

Terry didn't realize Claire's hands had eased her dress up and around her curvy hips. Claire's naughty fingertips had eased Terry's thong panties aside to run her fingers over her already moistening mound. Up and down Terry's shaven pussy, Claire teased her lover pushing her petite body against Terry's as they felt the stalls rocking slightly behind them. Terry didn't care. Claire didn't care.

Terry felt the pressure building within her and her moans were becoming much more conspicuous. As Claire continued to tease Terry's moist lips and kissed her lover's exposed cleavage, Terry stifled her howl as she felt the orgasm overcome her. Terry opened her eyes and saw Claire's curious look on her face turn into glee. They held each other close and kissed one more time.

They tidied up their appearances and Terry threw some cold water on her face. Out they went to the concession stand as if nothing had happened. They bought some buttered popcorn and a couple of drinks and found out this old school theatre had a balcony. Claire winked at Terry and they both went upstairs to sit at the front of the unoccupied balcony. They looked down into the theatre to find they were virtually the only patrons today.

The movie began almost immediately as Terry threw her arm around her lover. They fed each other greasy popcorn and licked each other's slippery fingertips as the images flicked on the screen. Over and over, their fingers met in the bucket of popcorn and little surges of electricity ran through their wanting bodies. It didn't take long for the movie to become significantly less compelling. Alone on the balcony, they necked for the remainder of the show. Their hands wandered up each of their dresses and both of the lovers reached their summits of ecstasy in a handful of moments.

When the credits rolled, Terry couldn't resist Claire any longer. She feigned a miffed and impatient look and dragged her along the boardwalk to their car. They drove off and out of town, but they didn't get far before Terry couldn't resist pulling over at a little lookout by the nearby lake. Seeing there were no cars parked here so close to supper time, she dragged Claire along down the steps towards the lake.

The lake had a beach of white sand. There was a little cabin nearby that served as a concession stand in the summer months. It was now autumn and there was a stiff breeze in the air. Terry looked around and was satisfied they were alone. Terry reached behind Claire and unzipped her dress letting it fall on the sand. As gravity did its duty, Terry reached back and unhooked Claire's bra clasp and tore the lacy bra from her tiny body. Reaching down, she eased her panties over her narrow hips and let them fall to the sand.

Terry lurched back to take off her clothes seductively swaying her hips in front of her lover. Claire stood there naked in the light of the falling sun and watched Terry ditch her clothes. Once naked, Terry took Claire to the edge of the beach and tip toed into the cool water. Terry lowered Claire into the water with her and they were virtually covered in the shallows of the little lake.

For what seemed like an eternity, their mouths, lips, tongues, and bodies kept themselves busy. They didn't know, however, that someone was watching from the look out above.

***

Cheryl, the mail carrier, recognized Terry and Claire's car at the lookout when she was returning from her daily routine. She pulled her jeep up to the lookout to see if she could catch a glimpse of the two new denizens of the town. Cheryl was just as curious as the rest of the townspeople. But perhaps for a different reason than most.

Cheryl was now thirty and had harbored lustful feelings for women since her teenage years. She had always quenched her thirst for the gentler sex with quick romps in the hay with desperate men in town. Cheryl masturbated daily and often found her mind drifting to the beautiful, eligible, young women of Dawson Creek. It was more than one occasion that the mysterious sisters were the subject of her affections.

When she approached the lookout and peered down at the beach, she was mesmerized. Cheryl couldn't take her eyes off the scene. Almost unconsciously, her hand dipped into her low cut uniform shirt and teased her hard nipples. They hurt. Easing the pain of her throbbing nubs of flesh, her other free hand descended into her trousers and down into her damp panties. Cheryl lost count of how many powerful orgasms she had in that next hour.

Cheryl decided to retreat before she got caught and was surprised nobody had driven by the lookout in her time lurking there. She returned to town in her jeep with thoughts racing in her head. Cheryl didn't know if the women were just lovers masquerading as sisters or indeed they were....loving sisters. Either way, Cheryl didn't care and would guard their secret in exchange for her own fantasies. She didn't want to reveal to her townspeople her own desperate needs either which may have been obvious if she even contemplated spilling the beans.

Cheryl drove back to the post office in Dawson Creek dropping off her mail bags and the uniform. She undressed in the locker room and hopped into a long hot shower. Since she was the only woman working in the office, she always had this whole locker room to herself. She used her time wisely.

Climbing back into her civilian clothes, Cheryl got into her own car. Her curiosity knew no bounds, however, and she returned to the lookout to find Terry and Claire had left for home. Cheryl approached the mysterious sister's home, but parked a safe discreet distance away from it. Cheryl quietly and patiently snuck up towards the cabin and watched through the large bay window as Terry and Claire relaxed on a fur rug by the fireplace. Both were wearing the lingerie they had bought that day. They shared a bottle of what looked like champagne. They fed each other strawberries dipped in cream.

Cheryl dared to get closer and was careful not to let the boards on the patio creak as to reveal her covert voyeurism. She watched on as the women fed each other until the strawberries and champagne were gone. Cheryl secretly wanted to be one or either of the women on that fluffy rug.

Terry hefted the petite Claire up into her strong arms and took her upstairs. Cheryl knew she was being deprived of the rest of the shenanigans of the night. Or was she?

Cheryl went to the front door to find it unlocked. In the heat of their passions, Terry and Claire had forgotten to lock the door behind them. Cheryl paused for a moment hesitating over the insanity of what she proposed to do. She then heard a loud cackling upstairs.

In the door, she went closing it firmly behind herself. Cheryl crept up the stairs slowly and up to the bedroom door. The door was completely open as the mysterious sisters lied on the bed entirely naked. The room was dark and the moonlight was coming in through the windows to frame the two of them in its glimmering spotlight. Cheryl watched as the two women embraced and kissed. She watched as Terry massaged the lithe body of Claire. She watched as both women enjoyed the oral delights both women had obviously offered each other for years. Cheryl couldn't take her eyes off the two SISTERS. She didn't dwell on that for the moment as she watched, as her jaw nearly hit the floor to reveal her snooping, as Terry fitted a leather harness up around her waist. The large strap on dildo pressed against Claire's soaking wet pussy.

The sounds of their pleasure filled the room and the house. Those same happy songs filled the heart of the nosy mail carrier. Cheryl watched as Terry fucked Claire in every conceivable position. After more than an hour, Terry collapsed in a heap on the bed. Claire eased the harness off of her and found her rightful place between Terry's legs.

Claire tasted the supple flesh of Terry's inner thighs. Coated with a veneer of sweat, she tasted every salty inch. Claire found Terry's lips and cast her spell on Terry. Cheryl had not realized how much she was kneading her own breasts and teasing her throbbing clit in all this time. She was completely turned on, but had resisted cumming. Cheryl had halted herself from screaming out in bliss.

Cheryl wanted to reveal herself to Claire and Terry, but knew this was definitely not the right time. She steadied herself as she watched the two women end up in a steamy shower in the dark bathroom. Cheryl excused herself closing the door behind her. She went home still unsure what she should do. Cheryl, in the midst of her passionate day dreams, thought of a plan.

***

Terry and Claire spent the next few days alone working on Claire's garden. There were a few trips to the creek to skinny dip. The two women had become brazen about their passions for one another as they felt more comfortable with their remote home. Nobody ever came out there.

The weekend came and two women scampered around the bedroom finding fun picnic wear. Both women wore cut off denim shorts, not as short as they would have liked, and short sleeve t shirts that flattered their curves but weren't all that revealing. Terry and Claire packed a cooler with sandwiches, fresh fruit, and a bottle of wine. They drove into town to find it bustling with activity. Finding parking, they walked hand in hand towards the city park at the centre of the town.

Terry and Claire ignored the gawking bystanders and showed up at the picnic. They found a nice shady spot and placed a soft blanket on the grassy knoll. They relaxed and poured a glass of wine for each of them.

Considering the reaction of the townspeople thus far, they didn't expect that anybody would take a keen interest in meeting them. But Terry and Claire weren't going to pass up the opportunity to at least be social. They sure didn't want to be perceived as snobs. Vera from the clothing boutique dropped by and introduced the sisters to her family. They talked at length and Vera invited them to come by the shop to try on more of her new fashions.

Mark brought his family by as well and introduced his three well behaved kids to the girls. All of them took a liking to the women and Mark decided to move his family beside Terry and Claire. They spent the afternoon playing games and having a great deal of fun frolicking in the grass. Terry and Claire got to know Mark and his charming wife Stephanie very well on that afternoon.

Terry and Claire were pleased that others introduced themselves over the course of the afternoon too. Terry and Claire settled back on their blanket later in the day and sat to eat some of their food they had packed for the occasion. Enjoying maybe just a smidgen more wine than they normally would, they finished off the fruit and sandwiches they had brought. Terry would have loved to feed Claire as they did in private, but decided that wouldn't be such a good way to uphold their charade as sisters.

Terry and Claire returned home with a newfound desire to fit in.

***

As winter rapidly approached, Terry and Claire continued to enjoy their times together. While they enjoyed an exciting evening out with new friends, they always relished the time they got to spend together alone. They were missing their skinny dipping as it was far too brisk to attempt that any longer until the next year. Both women were enjoying an afternoon on the patio when they saw the mail carrier's jeep approaching. Terry and Claire wandered down the front steps to meet Cheryl once more.

Cheryl approached with a packet of materials in her clutches.

Cheryl -- "I thought since you don't get much mail, I'd bring you some of the catalogues and town gossip stuff. I hope you don't mind."

Terry -- "Of course not. That was very thoughtful of you, Cheryl. It's nice to see you again after so long."

Cheryl -- "It's going to get really cold out here. You might want to buy another cord of wood and cover it in a tarpaulin out back. You will need to keep warm somehow."

Terry -- "Oh I planned on doing that, but had to find some way to get it back here. It won't fit in our car."

Cheryl -- "I could use the jeep to bring it back here. I'd be glad to help."

Terry -- "We couldn't impose like that, Cheryl."

Cheryl -- "It's not imposing, Sara. I've got to come out to deliver the mail to Ms Sharon down the road and she gets lots of mail."

Terry -- "Okie dokie. But maybe I'll come with you then."

Cheryl -- "How about now? All of us could go."

Claire -- "Oh could we, Sara? Pretty please?"

Terry -- "Of course, sis. You know I've always been a sucker for pretty please."

The women hopped into Cheryl's jeep and went further out to a lumber yard. There they bought more than a cord of wood and the burly and helpful lumberjack bundled the wood and loaded it on the jeep. He even offered to follow the women back to their home to offload it for them. They took him up on his thoughtful offer as they couldn't bear the thought of lifting all that heavy hardwood.

After they got everything back to the house and offloaded, they watched the pickup drive off. Cheryl looked upon her new friends.

Cheryl -- "Oh one more thing. I've got a place on the east outskirts of town. If you ever feel like a sauna or a hot tub for a break from the monotony, you're more than welcome to come by and use mine. It might be a nice break from the cold in the worst part of the winter."

Terry -- "I'm a bit worried we might get snowed in up here so we sort of stocked up inside just in case."

Cheryl -- "They keep these roads pretty clear even in the heart of the winter. Did you know the mayor lives down the road?"

Terry -- "No I didn't. To be honest, I've never met him."

Cheryl -- "Yes, they sort of pander to him so you get to enjoy the spoils."

Terry -- "Thanks Cheryl. And from the look on the face of my sister we might take you up on your offer."

Cheryl -- "How about this weekend?"

Terry -- "Only if you let us treat you to dinner first."

Cheryl -- "Seems like a fair deal to me. Saturday at 5 at Reggie's?"

Terry -- "Never been there. Sounds perfect."

With that, Cheryl drove off in her jeep. She looked in her rear view mirror as she drove away from Terry and Claire. Seeing the larger woman with her arm around the other, she smiled to herself.

"Sisters, my ass."

***

Terry and Claire hopped into tight hip hugging jeans and silken blouses on Saturday. They had called ahead for reservations for three. The owner, presumably Reggie, hesitated when they requested a reservation for three. Reggie was likely wondering who the third party would be when they showed up.

At 5PM, Terry and Claire pulled into the parking lot of the little bistro. It was nothing elaborate, nor run of the mill, but the two women casually walked up to the front door. Inside, they found Cheryl waiting. Cheryl was all dolled up and looking much more feminine than she normally did in her uniform. Terry thought for a moment she may have instinctively licked her lips as they approached but dismissed that when Cheryl didn't react.

Cheryl approached the women and hugged each of them. Claire readily accepted the hug and held the mail carrier tightly. Claire had always been a cuddle monster. Terry was taken aback at first, but relaxed into Cheryl's embrace. She was still glad she had met the charming character.

The bistro was nearly empty, but the three women attracted the attention of the other diners as they were escorted to their table. They sat down and engaged in a little small talk as they ordered a bottle of wine. Loosening their inhibitions, they chatted about slightly more intimate details of their life. Terry spoke on behalf of the two women explaining their parents had left behind considerable wealth from a tobacco plantation in the South. They would be comfortable and financially solvent for the rest of their lives. Cheryl had grown up in town and had leaded a dull life in comparison. She had always welcomed a little excitement and wanted to make more friends. Cheryl apologized for her abrupt offering of friendship, but she always liked to take the bull by the horns.

The three women ordered their meals and had a splendid dinner complimenting the chef on the preparation of the cuisine. Leaving with satisfied stomachs, they drove in separate cars following to Cheryl's home. It was a modest place, but suitably secluded from any nearby homes. The lot was lined with trees and opened at the back end onto an open rolling meadow.

Heading inside, Cheryl offered more refreshments to Terry and Claire. Terry secretly remarked to herself that Cheryl was trying to get them both drunk. She dismissed the act as hospitality and took Cheryl up on her inviting offer. Terry offered them a guest room to change, and the two women did change into their bikinis (new ones they had never used before since they usually swam a la carte), and the women came out to find Cheryl in a skimpy bikini as well.

Terry and Claire both found themselves figuratively drooling over Cheryl's curves. Cheryl hadn't worn clothes that exaggerated her beautiful body before now. But curves she had for a woman of thirty years of age. Cheryl smiled at the reaction and offered each of the women a fluffy towel and ushered them downstairs. The basement was remodeled to house the large hot tub into the floor and a separate room off to the side was obviously the sauna.

Putting their towels down at the side of the hot tub, the women clambered inside testing the water first with their toes. It was a cauldron of warmth and Cheryl had left it running while they were having dinner. Easing their bodies inside each of the women felt their muscles loosen. Terry and Claire sat near to one another as Cheryl sat across from them.

Cheryl -- "So when are you going to admit you aren't sisters?"

Terry -- "Pardon me?"

Cheryl -- "Cmon your secret is safe with me. I'd love to be your friends, but I know you're keeping something from me."

Terry looked over at Claire and she was biting her lip looking at her lover with wide eyes. Terry looked back at Cheryl and decided it was time to fess up.

Terry -- "Cheryl. It isn't easy in a small town to become accepted. When we moved here, we thought that if everyone knew we were sisters that they could accept our living together."

Cheryl -- "You are lovers, right?"

Terry -- "Yes, we are lovers."

Cheryl -- "I'm betting your names aren't Sara and Erica either."

Terry -- "Are you a betting woman, Cheryl?"

Cheryl -- "Not especially."

Terry -- "I'm Terry."

Claire -- "I'm Claire."

Cheryl -- "Now that that is behind us. Any other secrets?"

Terry -- "Cheryl...That's it for now. Ok?"

Cheryl -- "Sorry Terry I didn't mean to pry too much. But I'd love to get to know you both. You both seem so in love and I know you've been holding back for my own benefit. But...you won't embarrass me."

Terry -- "Really? I didn't think we'd find anyone that progressive in Dawson Creek."

Cheryl -- "Well, find the one and only hip inhabitant of the town."

Terry -- "Is that why you invited us here today?"

Cheryl -- "No I wanted you to enjoy the tub too. It's real nice in the winter for sure. And I did want to be your friend."