At Last

Story Info
She finds anal satisfaction.
1.3k words
4.34
82.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It finally happened! I finally had a thick hard cock buried up to the balls in my willing open ass!

I've had an anal fixation for years, but my husband was afraid of hurting me, anytime we'd tried it just was too painful for me, and so we stopped trying. But I was determined and I knew that others did it and enjoyed it we must have been doing something wrong. I started reading as much as I could about ass fucking and watching as many movies as I could get my hands on. But the movies weren't really good they didn't show any prep or actual entry techniques, then I found Literotica! Wow did I learn a lot! I'd get so aroused reading the anal stories I would leave my computer and wander around the house looking for things to put in my bum.

It started out as small things, my finger, then a serving spoon handle. I tried bananas but they squashed, then I tried carrots, but they were too inflexible, hot dogs weren't stiff enough. I was at my wits end, when I decided to visit my local sex shop again and I bought my first little butt plug. I was so excited I could hardly wait to get home and shove it in my ass. My pussy was dripping wet by the time I went into my bathroom and locked the door, I took off my jeans and now soaking wet black silk thong. I shivered with delight I felt so naughty and nasty and I liked the feeling. I took the little plug out of its package and just looked at it for a minute or two while twiddling my clit, I was nearly there already. I reached under the counter and pulled out a bottle of baby oil I had left from when the babies were little and poured it over the tip of the plug, I fondled it lovingly. I rubbed some of the oil onto my tight hole and with one quick stroke shoved that plug right up my ass hard.

I came on the spot; the slight pain I felt was sooooo exciting. I felt like a pig slut and I loved it. I pranced around that room bending over and looking in the mirror to see the pink stub sticking out. I kept it in all afternoon and when I finally took it out that evening my bum hurt, just a little from the stretching but I loved it. I kept flexing my ass to feel the pain, I felt so smug. I knew this was something I wanted more of.

Back to the sex store! This time I bought a very slim line vibrator with a bulbous head, not big but bigger than my fingers! Again all through the drive home I was wiggling in my seat and could hardly wait to play with my new toy. This time I climbed right into my bed and inserted my ben wah balls first and rolled my hips around feeling the balls clang around in my drenched cunt. I had purchased proper lube this time and I greased up the pole I was going to shove inside my darkest hole, I was so excited I had butterflies flapping around in my stomach. I eased the hard plastic toy slowly into my ass and realized that it was going in no problem at all! I turned on the vibrator to high and just lay there on my bed totally naked and lost in a daze of lust and cumming. I don't know how many times I came that day but it just made me more determined to have a real cock up my ass and I began training in earnest from that day on.

I made one more trip to my favorite store and bought a soft latex dildo, 10" long and 5" girth. I thought the girth was suitable for pussy or ass play, I pulled over into a parking lot behind a grocery store and tried to insert it into my pussy because I couldn't wait but it wouldn't go in. I was so disappointed but when I got home and greased it up, it slid into my pussy no problem. I had a new best friend! But I still had to get some ass action.

One morning I decided that this was it, it didn't matter how long it took me I was going to get that rubber dick high up in my ass. I lay on my side and took my time as I played lots with my pussy and clit to relax me, I pushed a well lubed finger into my waiting puckered hole. MMMmmmmmm this was nice, I rocked my hips back and forth and pretended to fuck my finger then I snuck another one in my hole. I now had two greasy fingers probing around stretching my butt hole open. I kept this up for about 10 minutes then I added a 3rd finger and then eventually a 4th I now had nearly my whole little hand in my ass and no pain at all. None. I took my tube of lube and shot some straight into my open hole and greased up the dildo ready for me. My pussy was literally dripping by this time. I eased gently and slowly just a little more I kept thinking. Finally that dildo broke through and I had it in my ass! I was so excited I wanted to jump up and tell someone. But instead I lay there stroking that rubber cock in and out of my ass. It felt so good I knew I wouldn't last long and I was right, just a few rubs on my swollen clit and I came. I came huge.

I was truly truly in love with having that rubber cock up my ass, I had to do it every day now. I was addicted to having something huge in my ass.

Then Friday night of this weekend (its Sunday morning now) my husband and I had a few drinks and went into our room to fuck, well I finally came clean and told him I was ready for his cock in my ass and that I really wanted it. He said ok if I was sure. Was I sure? Ha ha I'd been sure for a long time but now I was ready.

I positioned myself on the floor on my hands and knees with ass presented high he oiled up fingers and opened me the way I told him I do it and soon he was poking the head of his cock into my tight sphincter. It was a little tender but no problem he was very shortly in my ass completely, his dick ramming me with his balls slamming my clit.

I begged him to put the dildo in my pussy at the same time, I was just like a fuck machine I wanted to be the nastiest naughtiest girl in the world. He smacked my ass hard and told me to put the rubber dick in my own cunt if I wanted it so badly. Talk about nasty! Here I am on my hands and knees getting fucked hard up the ass and I am shoving a dildo into my slutty cunt. I came over and over again. Then he started talking nasty to me again telling me how great his cock looked reaming my no longer virgin asshole. He reached over to the dresser and grabbed the camera and started taking pictures of his cock in my ass. Finally he roared and came like a steam engine into my stretched and filled back door hole.

He collapsed on me and lay there with his cock still in my ass. Mmmmm I was in heaven I only wished he could stay there long enough to piss in me but that's another fantasy and if it comes true I'll tell you all about it!