At Last

Story Info
She comes home to a wild night.
1.7k words
3.5
17.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle rattled the key in the lock. 'Why can't anything in these damn apartments work right?' She thought to herself as the door swung open.

"Thanks, hunny."

"No problem. How was work?"

"Not bad, just slow. I hate weeknights. It's so boring and the teenagers don't wanna focus so we can get out at a decent time." Elle said exasperatedly while she plopped her stuff down on the couch. Her husband had already sat back at the computer.

"Why don't you go get your shower? We'll go to bed soon."

Elle took her time in the shower, making sure she was good and smooth. She got a bit distracted while shaving her more private areas. After she was well lotioned and perfumed she went back down stairs, wearing only a patterend blue silk robe. She tilted Chris' head back by grabbing his short, curling black hair and gave him a long passionate kiss.

"Mmmmm, I told you to wait. You know I'm busy."

"But I've gone almost two weeks now without getting fucked. Please?" She begged in his ear. It was so hard to get his attention without pissing him off anymore. He got that dangerous look in his eyes as his hands started to slowly caress all over her soft, pale body. He pulled her robe apart. "No panties? Naughty girl." And he gave her a good hard smack on the bottom.

"Ohhhh, Chriiiisss...."

"Now, I told you to wait."

"Fine, I'll just sit on the couch and wait like a good girl."

After a few minutes passed Elle's hornyness had gotten the better of her. Chris had gotten up to get a drink of water and her hand slowly wandered down to her cunt. Elle's clit was rock hard after having to wait so long. Chris caught her red-handed as he came back in to the living room. Her back was arched and breasts heaving, and her legs were curled up close to her body. They were clamped together, and she was close to orgasm.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"You know I'm not paitient. I'm tired of waiting."

"Really now..." Chris trailed off huskily. He grabbed Elle's nipples and pinched hard. Elle's hands went to her sides, her right arm falling lax off the couch. "I didn't say stop." She whimpered as her left hand went back to what it was doing. His hands slid down her body and spread her legs wide open. "I want to see you play with your self."

"Yes, Sir."

"You like touching yourself, don't you? Dirty slut." Elle just lay there and moaned. "I asked you a question." Chris's hand went to her throat and she almost lost it.

"Yeees, sir." Elle replied, meekly. She continued to slowly and softly rub her clit. Chris's hands went back to torturing her breasts. "Oh please stop. I'm gonna cum."

"No, you're not."

Elle needed to release, but she knew better. She begged to no avail. After a couple of minutes of her sweet torture Chris stopped. Elle whined in protest but all he did was take her hand away from her cunt. She reached up to Chris' zipper, but he only swated her hand away. He tangled his hand in the hair dangling off the end of the couch and slapped at Elle's cunt untill she was one smack from orgasm.

"I need a shower." Chris turned and went upstairs. Elle lay on the couch, trying to catch her breath and calm down.

The shower stopped running and Elle went upstairs, to find her husband at the top of the steps. His look said 'about time', and his cock was at attention. She walked past him while slipping her robe from her shoulders but he spun her around, put his hand to the back of her neck and kissed her deep. Elle's knees went to putty and he grabbed a handful of her long curly blond hair. Chris bent down to kiss her attentive nipples and pressed the back of her knee with his left hand. Elle dropped like a sack of potatoes, and Chris shoved his dick in her mouth. She started her attentions gently but Chris had other ideas. With his right hand entwined in her hair and his left on her jaw he fucked her mouth untill she was panting between strokes with need. Chris released Elle and she fell to her hands.

"Now, what does my slutty little wife want from me?"

"Please, lick me. Then fuck me. Please."

"I suppose I could. Well? What are you waiting for? Get on the bed."

Elle struggled to her feet but as soon as she got there, Chris whipped her around and threw her on her back. She landed hard with her legs spread and dangling off the bed. Chris got on his knees and started kissing her inner thighs. Elle's hips bucked and her hands went to the back of his head. Chris grabbed them from under her legs and pinned her by the wrists to the bed so he could continue at his leisure.

"I will do this at my pace, Wench."

Elle couldn't help but squirm, she needed to cum. Chris kissed and licked, then took eack labia into his mouth. He bit down on the the right and sucked so hard on the left the Elle came.

"Ohhhhh, did you like that?" Chris teased.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry. That felt so good, I couldn't help it..." Elle panted breathlessly.

"You'll just have to make it up to me now won't you?" With that Chris went back to his lapping. He sucked Elle's clit hard and bit, drawing a bit of blood.

"Oh, oh, stop, please, that feels too good! Ahhhhh!"

Chris throughly tounged Elle until she screamed and begged him relentlessly to fuck her.

"Please, please, please! I need your cock in me." Elle kept repeating over and over, unable to contain herself. She was struggling to free her hands, all she wanted was to pull him up to her.

"First you have to suck my dick and make sure it's hard enough for you."

Elle slid off the bed and Chris laid his hand on the back of her neck as she sucked him deep.

"Ooooo, slow down or there'll be no fucking for you. I think you can make it up to me by being on top. And ride me good."

Elle crawled up to bed on her hands and knees, and propped the pillows up and grabbed a condom. Before Elle could turn and give it to him, Chris had crawled behind her and begun to kiss and lick gently along Elle's back. She shuddered, and handed over the condom.

"Oh, did you come from that? What a naughty, sensitive little slut you are."

Chris slid the sheath down his 8 inch cock. Elle squatted on the bed with her legs spread so he could watch her play with herself while she waited.

"So, is it hard enough for you?"

"Yes. Can I PLEASE have your cock in me now?" Elle begged

"Come get it."

With that Elle swung a leg over him and guided Chris' pole into her tunnel. She put her hands on the bed with one on each side of him and slid half of Chris' prick in and out, moaning.

"Come now, don't be a cock tease. Go ALL the way down."

"You know it's too big. It always hurts."

"I told you to do something, bitch." Chris pulled Elle's hair hard and she complied with his request. He pistoned in and out of her snatch as she writhed against him.

"Please, slow down. I don't want to come yet." Elle requested while she sat up.

"Really? You would hate if I did this then?" With his comment Chris slid his thumb to her clit and alternated between tapping it and rubbing it roughly.

"Fuck, yes, Fuck. Fuck. No, OH. OH, OH, oh, no, ahhh, I'm, I'm-"

"Come for me, bitch."

Elle came so hard she couldn't breathe. When her spasms abated she put her hands on the wall and braced herself while she rode Chris hard. Her 40C breasts jiggled and Chris managed to get one pebble-sized pink little nipple in his mouth. Elle squeeled because Chris had to bite hard to keep it there. After her nipple was released Elle leaned back and supported her self with her arms locked. She fucked him hard and the tip of Chris' head rubbed her G-spot over and over.

"Don't come yet, but keep it up." Chris panted.

"Oh, please." Elle whispered.

"I said no." Elle ground her hips against Chris as hard as she could when she came down on his cock. Finally, when she couldn't hold on any longer, he let her come again. Elle collapsed against him and tried to get her breath back.

"It's a good thing I masturbated before you got home, or I wouldn't have been able to get through that. You're good, you cock-hungry girl." He hissed lovingly in her ear. "Now, get up. Ride me and I want you to come as many times as you can before I shoot my load."

Elle rode Chris as hard as she could, and after about 3 more orgasms she slumped against him again.

"Please, no more. I can't do it. Please, it's too much." She begged.

"I know you can take more." He reasured her. "I haven't come yet. I know you have it in you. I'm close..."

"Ye-e-es, sir. I'll t-ry." Elle panted out. She put her hands back on the wall and fucked Chris as well as she could, but after every orgasm she collapsed agianst him.

"Don't stop, Elle. Don't. I'm so close. Please." Chris said breathlessly. She writhed against him and did her best to keep going through another orgasm. Chris grabbed Elle by her hips tight, and came hard-setting off another orgasm in Elle. She collapsed against on top of Chris and they lay there gasping for breath. She couldn't help herself and rubbed herself to another two quick, sloppy orgasms.

"Finished?" Chris chuckled

"Mhf-gh-uh." Elle mumbled out.

After a while Elle rolled off Chris, her leg asleep and passed out next to him. He covered her up and went back downstairs to finish what he was doing on the computer.