At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Halim!” she cried out, burying her face in his chest as he rocked his hips back and pressed into her again.

She clutched him tightly as their hips moved together. With each stroke he pulled his hard cock back until the tip brush against her clit and then he pushed it deep inside her again and she cried out, louder with each thrust of his hips.

Her legs spread wider as he pushed himself between them, skin slapping against skin as he thrust into her again and again. “Oh Halim!” she yelled, throwing her head back and squeezing her eyes shut again as their bodies moved together. He pulled out and she looked up at him, surprise and disappointment at her sudden emptiness filling her eyes for a brief moment until he roughly grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed, then thrust inside her again as he knelt next to the bed. Lying back and hold on to the blankets above her head she panted and moaned as he thrust deep inside her, so deep she saw stars as she closed her eyes again.

“You feel so good,” he moaned, holding her upper thighs tightly as he thrust deep inside her eager pussy.

Leah continued to cry out as his rhythm heightened steadily, his cock sliding in and out of her faster and faster. He moaned and spoke her name over and over again, his eyes locked on her face as he watched her approach climax again. Watching her about to cum brought him to the height of ecstasy and they came together. She clutched the bed and twisted away from him, panting and working to catch her breath as she recovered, and he collapsed on the bed next to her.

She lay on her stomach, her gorgeous round ass in the air, and he nuzzled up against her as he caught his breath, too. She turned over and wrapped her arms around him, nestling against his chest and getting comfortable as he smoothed her hair and kissed the top of her head.

“Leah, I’m so glad you changed your mind,” he whispered almost inaudibly.

She looked up at him and smiled. “Me too,” she said. “Me too.”

He leaned down and kissed her mouth softly and then wrapped his arms tightly around her, pulling her close to his chest. The two of them lay that way the rest of the afternoon, drifting between sleep and talking and just lying there holding each other until Halim got up and slipped out with five minutes to spare before Leah’s roommate was to return.

Leah sighed deeply and spent the rest of the night naked, wrapped in the blankets that still carried Halim’s scent and having sweet dreams.

Leah woke to her roommate Natalie blaring the music from her headphones at a deafening level and pulled the pillow over her head. She had been pulled from the middle of a perfect dream about Halim, and she was aching to get back into it.

The music persisted unmuffled, and Leah gave in with a deep sigh. She got out of bed and headed down the hall for a shower, Natalie oblivious to her movement around the dorm. An hour later she sat in the student union, contemplating a muffin and thinking about the major decisions she had made in the past 24 hours. Halim was no longer just a friend, but what was he?

She wanted to talk to him, but looking at her watch she knew that he would be headed to work by now. Suddenly it all became crystal clear. She jumped up and ran out of the union, tossing the muffin in the garbage as she ran through the doors and across the courtyard.

Halim worked as a waiter in a nice restaurant about a mile from campus. Leah ran the entire way there, and was catching her breath when she pushed through the doors. A pretty little hostess who was wrapping silverware on a table near the front smiled at her as she came in.

“Hi Leah,” she said, pointing toward the back of the restaurant. “I think Halim is back there.”

Leah smiled and thanked her and walked quickly toward where she had pointed. She wandered around, poking her head through doors and peeking around corners, but she didn’t find him anywhere. She had almost found her way all the way back up front when she finally spotted him, bringing something into the coat check room. She followed him in, and looked around to see if they were alone. At least for the moment, they were.

“Halim,” she said softly.

He spun around, surprised at her voice. “Leah!”

Leah walked over to him and pushed him against the wall with one hand. Wordlessly she hit her knees in front of him and grinned up at him as she unzipped his pants.

“Whoah, what are you doing?” he asked, looking around.

Leah reached inside the cotton boxers he wore and pulled out his cock, already growing hard with the excitement of this sudden surprise. Halim watched her as she wrapped her lips around it and went to sucking him off, her ponytail bobbing up and down as she gripped him tightly with her hand and her mouth.

Pleasantly surprised at the sudden turn of events Halim gave up on looking around to see if anyone was looking and gripped her hair in his hands, moving her face against him and trying not to moan too loudly as she brought him to a state of ecstasy quickly. Her tongue and lips worked over his hard shaft hungrily, and her hands pushed him deeper down her throat. She made sexy little noises as she devoured him, and Halim found himself wondering why he had waited so long to find out how good she was at giving head.

Between the risk of being caught by anyone who should happen a long and his excitement at Leah’s sudden about face, Halim excitement grew, and braced himself against the wall as he came in her mouth, crying out her name loud enough that someone must have heard.

He zipped his pants quickly as he heard someone coming and Leah rose to her feet, a wicked grin on her face. Wiping a drop of his load from her mouth she leaned up to whisper in his ear. “I just wanted to suck your dick right here in front of everybody, just so you’d know I’ll never be ashamed to be with you again,” she said, as the hostess she had run into earlier came into the coat check room.

“Oh, hi Leah, Halim. Is everything okay? I thought I heard someone yell?” she asked.

Leah smiled broadly. “I didn’t hear anything,” she replied, turning to wink at Halim.

12