At Last

Story Info
She finds peace at last.
1.4k words
4.22
18k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand before you, finally, after all this time. My eyes take you in, your form, your stance, and your gaze. You are wearing all black, from your shirt and jeans right down to your boots. Your long hair is pulled back, accentuating your strong features. Everything about you exudes power to me and I blush. My gut reaction is to run up to you and throw my arms around you, kissing you. I know this would be inappropriate and so I steady myself, actually feeling awkward and unsure. I feel my need to submit to you well up inside of me, and knowing not what else to do, I drop to my knees. To my surprise you squat down in front of me and turn my head by its chin so that I am looking in your eyes. I feel the intensity of your countenance moving through me like electricity. I feel a little silly for having fallen to my knees so quickly. I know in my heart that submitting to you is not about the ritual. My gift to you is spiritual, and my soul yearns to mingle with yours.

"Get up my pretty girl." I hear you say the words, but it is more like your heart is commanding mine. Almost inaudibly I reply, "Yes Sir," and we rise together so that we are face to face, almost touching. With your hand still on my chin you lean in and kiss me. I open my mouth and my world up to you, fighting the desire to caress you and somehow touch your fire with my mere fingertips. Almost in a dream state, I feel my hands rising up to grasp you, only to have you take them in yours. Startled, I open my eyes to find you grinning at me.

"Have you been a good girl for me, my love?" I blush, because I have, and I was hoping you would notice. I am wearing a white shirt and black skirt. Underneath I have forgone panties and I am shaven smooth, just as you requested. As an added treat, I am wearing crotchless pantyhose. They leave my pussy and most of my ass exposed and I think they look very sexy on me with my new black heels. "Yes Sir," I smile and reply, "I have."

"Well, then, let me see my pretty pussy," you command. Giggling, I raise my skirt, showing you my treasure. I quickly stop smiling when I notice your demeanor has changed dramatically. You are not amused.

"Girl, take off your skirt," you order. I nervously obey, wondering what I have done. You eye me, walking around taking in every detail.

"Why are you wearing the pantyhose?"

I stammer, "because I . . . I . . .I thought they were sexy and that you would like them." I am trembling.

"Did I not ask you not to wear panties?" I nod that you did.

"Why do you think I did that my dear?"

"So that you could have access to your pussy Sir," I answer, still unsure where I went wrong.

"Yes that is true, but what about your ass? You know full well I intend to lay my hands upon your ass and make it glow. These pantyhose are clearly in the way and that will have to be fixed." With that you tear each leg of the hose from behind so that my ass is fully exposed but the hose are still intact in the front and around my waist.

"I am not angry with you girl. I know you were trying to please me, but you have to follow my directions to the letter. Stop your shaking and finish undressing for me - but you can keep the hose and the shoes on since you went to the effort." I look at you and with relief I notice you no longer seem upset. I do love you so and it would hurt me to think I had displeased you.

I now stand before you, my chest and my pussy bare. You are smiling at me and I feel so at ease, so comfortable about my nudity, as if it was only natural for me to be standing before you in this way. You move in front of me once again, sliding your hands to my breasts and down to my already wet pussy.

"Ah, this is my pleasure," you say. "You are my pleasure Catherine." I am drifting away with your touch when you pull away. You take me by the hand and lead me to the bed where you sit.

"I think it is about time for me to take my pleasure, don't you Catherine?"

"Yes Sir." I feel my excitement starting to well up. I know exactly what you mean for me to do and without another thought I lay across your lap; face down, my ass before you. The denim of your jeans is coarse against my skin, but it does nothing to hide your growing desire for me. I feel your strong hands caressing my ass, rubbing in soft circular patterns. You are preparing my skin for the spanking it is due. I fully understand that you are not punishing me for some grievous wrong. When you strike me it will be out of love. I lay there, waiting patiently for your hand and the order it will surely bring to me in my life of chaos. I do not have to wait long as you bring your hand down on me with a sharp smack. It stings but I do not cry out. I almost relax as you continue to administer to me, my ass glowing like an ember by the time you are finished. You stop and caress me once again, so gently. My ass burns like fire but I almost am unaware.

"Touch it Catherine, touch that pretty red ass for me," you command. I reach back and feel the heat emitting from my cheeks. I begin to cry. I do not weep out of pain and I am not upset. It is as if I am able to release all my frustrations built up in my life of personal turmoil. Somehow you seem to know this. You pull me so that I am sitting in your arms and you hold me tightly, our hearts pressed together.

"Touch my pretty pussy for me, my love." Your voice is so sweet calming my tired heart. I reach down to find my juices soaking my pussy and thighs. My eyes widen and I gasp. You smile at me as you rise to take off your clothes. I see you fully erect and I long for you to fill me. I know once you enter me and cum our union will be complete. You notice me looking at you.

"This is what you do for me pretty girl," you say as you grasp your cock, now thick with its power. You bend down in front of me.

"Spread your legs for me, I want a taste of my pussy." I open myself up to you, dripping, the aroma of my shaven sex lilting in the air. You take my glistening fingers and suck them in your mouth, savoring my juices. I hear you moan softly before you bury your face in my pussy, lapping up my juice. You devour me, like a man who is starving might devour a feast. Before I know it I am cumming, my soul flowing through my orgasm to you through your mouth. You rise and move on top of me, kissing me. Our tongues mingle and dance there as I taste myself on your lips. You break the kiss to whisper, "Look at me girl."

I look up into your eyes, feeling our minds and hearts connecting through your stare. You enter me with one powerful thrust. I do not look away as you continue to make love to me, each thrust knocking down a wall that my psyche had erected over past hurts. Before long my soul is bare, renewed, and I know I am ready.

"Master."

I call out to you, calling out my need to be yours completely. You are almost screaming as you cum inside of me, releasing all your fire and soul to fill mine, taking ownership of me, undeniably, irreversibly.

My heart is at peace at last.