At Last A Weekend Alone Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca's weekend continues.
6.4k words
4.33
49.5k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response to all of you who have asked about the basis for this story it may shock you to know that it is 90% true and based on real events. In fact I have not changed any of the names as the "characters" were more than willing to share their story. i have embellished certain situations to add impact to the story.

...As you feel him grow hard again inside your mouth you know that this ordeal has only just started. Your mouth goes dry with the bitter sweet taste of his semen and shit coated cock as it lodges firmly in the roof of your mouth demanding that you lick the sensitive glans smothering your tongue. You close your eyes behind your blindfold hoping against everything just to survive this saga and praying the end will be soon.

After a short time you feel his hand come to the top of your head and gather a handful of your hair in his hand. Suddenly he pulls you up and off his throbbing cock making you stand momentarily on shaking legs and then shoves you back on your bed making you flop helplessly with your arms above your head on the pillow. Promptly he grabs your hands holding them still above your head as he ties your wrists to the headboard slightly apart so that your tits are thrust out heaving while you pant from your previous exertions.

While your mind does cartwheels wondering what humiliation and degradation you will suffer next he says

"Like I said Bitch the weekend has only just begun – I have so many torments for your sweet young body – we are going to have a ball, are you up to it? I am." First let's get you all hot and wanton again – I just love it when you beg for me to make you come."

Your immediate retort is "I'd never ask you to make me come even if you were the last man on earth and my life depended on it."

"Oh, I won't be your last but your life may very well depend on you begging me for release, believe me before I am finished with you, you will crave my touch" he says with a sneer.

You grimace with the thought and a dark feeling in your heart wonders what he has planned for your body and mind now.

Briefly he leans forward and sucks your left nipple into his mouth almost lovingly gentle, swirling your pierced nipple and flicking your nipple ring with his tongue. Silently you enjoy this brief respite but catch yourself quickly realizing how easy it has become to fall under his spell.

While he holds your nipple between his front teeth he looks up towards your face, lifts your blindfold onto your forehead and catches you staring downward looking straight into his menacing eyes as he slightly stretches your nipple and looks at your face, a whisper of a smile appearing while he clutches your turgid nipple. You close your eyes in embarrassment in case he happens to see your darkest desires reflected in them. With out warning he releases your nipple from him mouth making your tit wobble and quiver as it returns to its original position. However the nipple is filled with blood, hard and aching standing up like miniature cock on your breast.

Just then you feel his weight shift on the bed and before you can protest he grabs your ankles and with little effort lifts them up towards your hands and lashes first one and then the other to your head board. Your legs are wide apart and this has the effect of spreading your genitals wide before his gaze leaving you highly exposed & vulnerable.

You open your eyes to see him looking up between your widely spread thighs, staring at you over your bald pubis, between you heaving tits, gazing intently into your frightened eyes. With agonizing slowness he reaches towards your face, briefly strokes your cheek in an almost loving way, and brushes your lower lip away from your teeth squeezing it gently between his forefinger and thumb making your lip throb. Then he reaches up and slips the blindfold back into place snapping it over your eyes and once more shutting out your vision.

Then you feel his weight leave the bed and can hear him retreating from the room leaving you alone with your thoughts, vulnerable, exposed, and secretly wanting him to return to administer cruel things to your body.

It seems like forever before he returns, you think that you have even had a sleep and feel a little groggy and light headed as you feel him sit on the edge of the bed beside you.

He says "You must be hungry after our first session together; here I have made something to help get your strength back. You will need it before I make you come again."

You turn towards his voice suddenly aware of just how thirsty & parched your mouth feels and am aware that the groggy feeling is most likely because you have not eaten since dinner the previous night with friends. How long ago was that, 4 hours, 6, all night, you have lost all track of time and with the blind fold on, you cannot tell if it is day or night.

You open your lips in anticipation and slowly push your tongue out between your teeth waiting for whatever he has to offer to fulfill your hunger. But instead of food touching your lips you suddenly fell something slightly chilled and soft being forced into your upturned and gaping sex. A short length like a cock head enters your slick cunt and then you feel the tips of his fingers holding something short and stubby just inside the lips of your cunt.

"I trust you like strawberries, I found these in your fridge but I guess you haven't eaten with your own essence of cream before."

With that you hear an audibleplop as he removes the berry from your lubricating slit and place the delicate fragrant fruit on your waiting tongue. Desperate to ease the dry feeling in your mouth you succumb to his intentions and take the berry into your mouth languishing in the sweet sour taste of your own cunt as your chew the fruit. With vigor you taste the sweet burst of flavor as it explodes over your tongue and lips and a small rivulet of juice escapes out of the corner of your lips to dribble slowly down your chin onto the pillow below.

He uses his finger to gently smooth the juice into your neck and face then his fingers move away no doubt to get another berry to dip into your waiting juicy quim. He repeats this exercise with 3 more berries each time dipping them fervently into your cunt before feeding them into your hungry mouth.

Each time a little of the fruit juice mixed with your own nectar drools over your lips and spills on your chin leaving a tingling sticky feeling as it slowly dries on your skin.

Next he inserts another berry into your hot aching cunt and pushes it with his forefinger down into your depths, then another and he pushes this inside you with his fingers filling your vagina with more of the juicy ripe fruit. You lose count of how many he inserts into you until you feel a heavy feeling as the combined fruit is slowly turned to mush inside your gaping liquid furnace.

Just when you think that one more will make you squirm with discomfort you feel him get off the bed and hear awhirr...click...whirr...clickand suddenly realize he is taking photographs of you as you lay spread-eagled on the bed with your fruit filled cunny on display. You blush knowing what a spectacle you must make and dread the thought of others possibly seeing the pictures of your current predicament.

Again you feel his weight as he climbs back onto the bed between your thighs and gasp when you feel him drive 2 fingers unceremoniously into your sopping juiced filled cavity. His long fingers push and squeeze searching the walls of your pussy making loud squelching noises as the fruit is made into pulp and juice squirts out of your quim flowing down the crack of your arse. Next you feel his mouth cover your womanhood and deliberately suck the pussy coated pulp from your vulva with load sucking noises.

His smacks his lips and sighs then says "Hmmmm you taste so good bitch, I didn't know hot strawberries could taste so good."

Then you feel his weight shift as he stretches up the length of your body and you feel his mouth clamp over yours, his tongue pushing a mixture of the hot pulp, his spit, and your own essence into your mouth. You struggle slightly but not before some of the mixture have found its way down your throat and into your grumbling tummy.

He pulls back and sniggers as he watches the grimace on your face as you are torn between satisfying your hunger and spitting out the cruel pulp lying heatedly on your tongue.

"Swallow it bitch – you will need your strength for what I have planned this morning."

He grips your face around your cheeks cruelly while pushing with the fingers of his other hand into your mouth forcing the pulp back into the back of your mouth. Reluctantly you swallow to avoid gagging and lay there gasping as you realize just how depraved this man can be.

"Still hungry? Maybe we should try a little something else; I have quite a feast here if you are willing. Better still I insist you eat the next morsels without protest or I will make sure that anyone and everyone you know gets to see the pictures of the degenerated sordid activities you get up to in your bedroom on the weekends...Understand?"

When it dawns on you what he has just said you shudder to think what your friends and family would think and say if they saw the pictures you can imagine. Of you tied in this manner to your own bed with your sex agape with pulpy hot fruit on display for everyone to witness. Slowly and with dread you nod your head in understanding thinking there will be time enough later to destroy the photos, call the police, get this monster arrested and put behind bars for eternity. Right now you just need to survive and wait for your opportunity to turn the tables on the fiendish pervert.

He says "I want you to ask for it, tell me you need me to feed you with your own special fruit salad – be very descriptive and say it like you mean it."

Your gather some saliva in your mouth and tentatively stammer "I...I...I want you to...to feed me my own special...fruit salad...please" you add hoping this will be enough to fulfill his request.

"NO BITCH! I said make it sound convincing and be more descriptive" he nearly yells in your face making you jump with a start.

"Oh...Oh...please...please I'll do it, what do you want me to say, I'll say it...anything...what?" you say quivering feeling the charged atmosphere, almost feeling his anger spilling out over your lewdly spread body.

"Look you dumb fuck, you can't be that stupid, use what little brains you have in that pretty skull of yours to ask nicely and make it convincing or I swear I'll beat it out of you."

With that said you suddenly hear a swishing sound and something long and wide like a leather belt slaps noisily across your spread vulva. The combined berries and cunt juice splashing hotly over your inner thighs and belly as you grunt in pain and curl (within the confines of your bondage) into a tight ball. You pant desperately trying without success to close your legs and protect your exposed cunt to another attack.

"I'm warning you bitch – ask me nice or I'll whip your cunt until your blood mingles with the berry juice then I'll rub raw salt into your wounds...Fucking say it BITCH."

His hot breath blasts in your face and you turn away now, really truly scared for once since his abduction of you last night.

Trying not to cry you slowly beg "Please...please...feed my hot yearning cunt with my favorite fruits and then let me slurp my own cunt juice off and eat them, I beg you, please I need sustenance and want you to ease the aching hunger I have both in my cunt and my tummy."

"Better bitch – We are going to be great friends just as long as you respect my wishes and continue to be so willing in this little journey we are about to embark on."

Then in a soothing gentle but cruel laced voice he says

"Banana? But I guess with legs like that it would be a banana split" and he laughs at his own little joke.

Then you feel the shaft of banana (already peeled) slide into your sopping mushy sex. He slides it in too the hilt and you can feel sticky berry juice spill out and run down your inner thighs thickly coating your arse and back as it drips onto the sheets below.

Then he eases it out and tells you

"Gotta be careful – you are so hot this banana has nearly been melted soft."

Then you feel him pushing the berry and come coated banana into your waiting mouth. You try to slow the insertion but he doesn't heed your protests and literally jams it into your mouth, crushing the banana into your lips and nose, squashing it into your face. You lick off what you can and eat it slowly while he slurps the rest off your face with his hot rancid tongue.

"Good aye bitch – It's always better to eat with someone else than alone don't you think?" Again he laughs at his own sick joke.

This continues with other types of fruit for some time using cherries, blueberries, plums, & pieces of apple. Then to top it all off he peels and slams a whole orange up your quim making a loud squelching noise as all the combined juices explode from between your legs and you can imagine there must be an awful mess on your bed linen and naked body.

Then just when you think this game is over you feel a cool metallic object enter your pussy and with revulsion you realize he is digging into your cunt with a teaspoon and coolly eating the mushy fruit salad straight from your quim into his mouth. When your cunt is nearly empty you cringe as you feel him rake the spoon around the inside of your cunt harshly scraping the tender inner walls as he tries to extract the last vestiges of your own "personal fruit salad" for his delight.

He then leaves the bed again leaving you with your thoughts but not for long. Returning you hear a familiar buzzing noise as he enters the room quietly chuckling.

"Now we must remember after every meal to brush vigorously, we wouldn't want you to get decay now would we" and then you realize the familiar noise is your Braun rotating toothbrush.

With slow anguish you hear it getting closer then you jump when you feel the awful bristles brush your clitoris and slowing work its way down into your cunt. You tremble with anguish and suppressed lust as you feel the little bristles playing lightly over you inner walls leaving your inner cunt feeling tingling and strange.

Then he removes the rotating head, stops it briefly and he tells you we can't forget the toothpaste. Aghast you suddenly hear it being turned on and feel the bristles once again but firmer now press against your clitoris. You try to move to avoid the onslaught but he just presses harder making you cringe. Against your will you start to rotate your hips enjoying the sensation and then you notice the toothpaste is beginning to create a slightly growing heat directly on your clit – You moan quietly as this new and original torment slowly starts to fan your heated lust into a frenzy. He removes the brush but leaves it running and next you feel it skimming lightly over the red bulls eye of your little bum hole.

The sensation is out of this world and you start to pant and writhe on the bed as your clit continues to burn without mercy and now your anus seems to be winking lewdly at him as the paste begins to work its magic on your forbidden wrinkled eye.

He removes the brush and turns it off watching you writhe, and grunt and groan on the bed as you seek to end this endless torment that is claiming your body and making you act with such depravity.

"This is looking really good on video – It would almost convince others that you want this, that you are enjoying it, god it would make a priest come in his pants to see what your body is doing right now."

You are stunned to think that he is also taping you but you cannot stop writhing on the bed and making little panting groaning noises as the release you so dearly yearn for eludes you while all the time your clit and anus burns.

While you are moaning on the bed wishing for the burning sensation to dissipate you feel him sit on the bed beside you and grab your left tit firmly making the top of it protrude and the nipple swell with blood, engorging and hardening making your nipple ring stick out prominently. Then you feel something like string circle your nipple behind the ring and with a slight tug you feel it squeeze around you teat trapping the blood and making your nipple throb. He does the same to your other nipple and now when he tugs the "cord" you feel it biting into both your nipples simultaneously pulling your tits away from your chest.

He states "Just another little precaution to ensure your immediate and rapt attention my little slut. I have looped some very thin fishing line around both your hard little nubbins with enough slack for me to tie the centre line to my wrist – this line will ensure that you pay attention and do as you are told when you are told. The knots slip easily enough but the loops will not easily loosen because the line is so stiff."

He continues

"This will act sort of like a rein and I will use it to guide you accordingly. Now listen carefully, I will only say this once, if I decide you are not being cooperative enough or playing the "game" properly one vicious yank from my wrist and I will easily rip your nipples right out of your breasts. You will bleed profusely not to mention the exquisite pain you will feel. You will be disfigured for life and I believe it would be rather difficult to breast feed any little whore children you might conceive in the future. Interesting now that I think about it – how would you relieve the pressure if you did start lactating & your tit ends were closed over. Need I say more, I believe I now have your instant and immediate attention don't I slut?"

Fearfully you nod your head, your lips quivering in terror as you picture your nipples being brutally ripped from your breasts and the subsequent pain and horror as you bleed and watch him dangling your nipples in front of you from the thin fishing line. You are all too aware of the prison they have on your nipples at this moment.

You plead with him "Please don't...I will do anything you say...just don't take my nipples...I'm begging you...please."

"Good – I glad to see that we finally understand each other" he replies. "Now are you ready to ask me to make you come? Remember I am not the last man on earth and your life is not exactly in danger at the moment...I'm waiting, what would you like to ask me?"

In barely a whisper you say

"Please make me come, I need to relieve this aching in my groin, I need to orgasm, and will you help me?"

"Ahhhh no I don't think so – why don't you be a little more explicit and use some good down right dirty base words to describe what you want me to do you, Oh and say it a bit louder so that I can get it good and clear on the video."

When you hesitate he gives a small tug on your engorged nipples bringing all too quickly a reminder to you of the delicate position you are in and his promise if you did not play the "game" right.

Quickly and without resolve you say

"Oooooh lover I neeed to come sooooo badly, will you please pretty please fuck me hard, fuck me rough and hard and really plunge your big thick cock into my hot aching pussy until I come in torrents over your hard hot man shaft. Please let me feel you slip deep into my depths and pummel my cervix, fill my womb with your hot steaming seed, make me cry out with sheer pleasure as I feel you spurt inside my love tunnel time and time again, Please I need your cock – Fuck me, please fuck me."

"Excellent – very good" he says "I love it when you talk dirty to me bitch; my cock was throbbing every time I heard your whining voice ache for release. Fuck I nearly came when you wailed for my hot steaming seed – well soon enough but not yet. When I do come I want to see your slurping it up like a bitch in heat, drinking it, swallowing it, loving the taste of it – Got it? Just remember when the time comes (and so do I) I want you on your knees with your face pushed into my jism and licking it all up."

12