At Last A Weekend Alone Ch. 03

Story Info
Rebecca's depravities.
10.1k words
4.37
28.6k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who has read this novel, I never thought it would get exposed to so many people. However it is disappointing to see that only a miniscule percentage actually takes the time to vote or offer feedback. It seems strange that a reader can take 30 minutes to read 14 pages of erotic literature but not 3 seconds to vote or 1 minute to jot a few words of feedback down.

Please vote and as much as I am sure you may enjoy reading my stories I would be doubly pleased to read your comments.

Anyway here is Chapter 3 – Again based on fact (just a few embellishments as I am sure you will identify).

The last Chapter ended......Quickly you turn and pad out of the kitchen towards the bathroom feeling the deliciously pain course through your nipples. The banana swings against your chest and tugs on your bullet like teats already hard with engorged blood and excited by the prospect of what you new owner has in store for you.

Chapter 3 – Rebecca's Depravities.

You enjoy the relaxation of the shower, the hot steaming water cascading over your naked and abused body. After a brief respite you do as your abductor says. You thoroughly soap your body all over, cleaning deep into the recesses of your cunt and anus, the whole time the banana is thumping cruelly against your chest making your nipples throb with pain and desire.

You wash all traces of the sticky crusted fruit pulp that has hardened on your legs, perineum, and genitals. You lather your entire cunt and anal area with shaving foam and with a new clean blade shave your genitals baby smooth. You wash your hair and clean all traces of your exertions from the previous evening's activities. When you turn off the shower you feel refreshed and clean as you step out and gingerly dry off your hair and body all too conscious of the banana tied viciously to your aching teats by the thin fishing line. Each 'tweak' reminding you of the delicious turn of events your previously quiet weekend has taken.

As you dry your hair you slowly walk into your bedroom and sit of the edge of the bed to finish drying yourself. You glance towards your wardrobe and remember he wants you to put on high heels (You have a snappy red pair about 5 inches tall that should be just perfect) and as an added touch you spray a little Christian Dior "Poison" on special selected areas of your body. Under both breasts, both arm pits, behind both ears, on your lower tummy just above your already damp vagina, and behind both knees. The intoxicating perfume lingers in the air and makes your mind spin with unforseen pleasure and fantasy of what is about to happen.

Putting your hair in a simple pony tail high on the back of your head you gaze into the full length wardrobe mirror and admire yourself, fresh, tanned, wholly womanly and excited beyond belief.

Balancing confidently on your heels and totally naked except for the rubber ring in your hair & and the banana hanging ludicrously from your engorged nipples across your stomach you turn from the bedroom towards the kitchen. Swaying your hips gently you feel your freshly shaved cunt lips rub languidly against each other as you cunt slowly turns to liquid fire within.

You wantonly enter the kitchen with a flourish, proud of your young and firm body entrancing him who has apparently been sitting at the breakfast bar the whole time reading the morning paper that Bradley delivered earlier.

He pauses from reading and gives your body the once over loving the look of your freshly shaved pubis and catching just a hint of the perfume you have sprayed on just for him. You stand there with your hip slightly askew and your hands cupping your tits, slowly raising and lowering them so that the banana bobs on your tummy and in turn pulls maddeningly at your throbbing red nipples.

He says with a slight snarl "Very hot bitch, very hot. I can feel my cock growing again just from the sight of your delicious snatch all freshly shaved and probably filling with cunny juice as we speak, Am I right"?

You nod slightly, your tongue snaking out slightly between your lips and your tummy making a little jump as you both realise a jolt of pleasure has surged in the depths of your cunt. You colour slightly knowing he knows what he can do to you just with his words.

He shifts back slightly from the breakfast bar and tells you to hop up on the counter, lie down on your back, bring your ankles up to your bum and then to let your knees fall open. This makes you spread obscenely in front of him, your heels pointing towards each other, your knees on either side of the bench, and your hot moist gash clearly on display. He readjusts the banana on your tummy being sure to give it a playful pull reminding you of its purpose.

Nonchalantly as if requesting fish and chips he tells you to pleasure yourself but not to come until he tells you too.

As your hands reach down to part your cunt lips with one hand and finger your clit with the other you are unsure whether he is watching or not. After a short time you become engrossed in the hot steaming ache you are creating as you recall everything that has happened in the last 10 hours, this in itself helps to fan the fire quickly raging in your loins. You close your eyes recalling certain events of the previous night, as they stand out vividly in your mind almost fusing with colour as if to make them come alive in your mind.

Your fingers diddle your clit and every now and then dip into the molten liquid of your cunt only to slowly extract themselves and rub the hot juices on your clitoris in a renewed effort to make your self come and come hard.

You start to pant and groan forcing yourself to open your eyes slightly to glance at his face that appears to be engrossed in the paper only a few feet in front of you. You can't believe he can be so distracted while you put on such a lewd performance merely inches from his body, You believe you can even smell the distinguishing aroma of your own sex floating in the air around you both.

Suddenly you see his right hand reach out timidly and smooth across your stomach slowly and teasingly moving towards your steaming cunt. You remove your fingers from your clit and grabbing a cunt lip in each, you pull them apart, arching you're back thrusting your cunt upwards and moan your desire for him to touch you. Your teats throb in time with your clitoris as you yearn for that final trigger to send you over the edge.

Just as he is about to touch you his eyes shift to meet your and a nasty smile crosses his face. Unwittingly you gasp

"Oh fuck, please I'm begging you, touch me, abuse me I want to come so badly".

In response he says

"Keep playing my sweet little fuck, take your self to the edge time and time again until you are going crazy and then ask me again a bit more sincerely – Maybe then I will concede and give you what I want".

You groan in desperation but still his hand snakes towards your cunt and you push yours hips even higher again hoping to make the contact sooner rather than later.

He says" I'm not interested in helping you along bitch, I just need something wet on my fingers to make it easier to turn the pages of the paper".

Totally humiliated you close your eyes again but remain with your fingertips holding your cunt lips apart as you feel his forefinger push slightly into your cunt entrance, twirl around slightly in both directions, and then abruptly leave your steaming aperture again.

You open your eyes soon enough to see him flick the corner of the paper and turn the page and continue reading as if nothing is out of the ordinary.

Slowly you regain your senses and your right hand goes back to rubbing vicious circles around your clit once again bringing yourself to the edge. Trembling you slow and then stop letting your body retract from the blossoming glory it so desperately wants to enjoy but you fear disobeying his command not to come.

You do this time and time again until you lose count of the number of times you have just about come. Sometimes you think you have gone too far and you can feel the all familiar waves start to pound in your lower belly, but somehow you strain and struggle and just manage to push back the impending crescendo.

After what seems hours you open your eyes only to see him staring at you intently and the words come naturally, gushing from your mouth in the same way that your nectar is gushing into your pussy. Gasping between words you say

"Ohhhhhh god I need to fucking come now, My cunt is on fire. Please I'm begging you let me come my clitoris is throbbing and it feels like I have rubbed it raw. Just say the word, I want to come for you"

He stands and reaching down to the floor stands up again with your video camera held up to his eye and says

"Very convincing, you would make a great porn star. Say it again just as convincing and I'll give you the word".

Once again you beg your pleas staring into the lens as if you are making love to it, all the time pushing your hips up and down lewdly displaying your pink wet gash and hard little nubbin to the camera.

He steps to the end of the bar panning the camera up between your legs and you glance down between your tits past the banana lying obscenely on your sweating heaving tummy. Over the glistening ridge of your mons as your clit appears to quiver with a mind of its own, standing clear of your lips almost beckoning to the camera to get closer.

He tells you to lift your head and look straight into the camera, he wants to see your expression when you explode. You arch your neck painfully and poise the middle finger of your right hand above your clitoris waiting for his approval. Your left hand in the meantime is lewdly thrusting 4 fingers into your sopping wet cunt from behind, loud squishing noises assault the microphone only a few feet in front of you.

"OK Come for me Bitch" he says in a whisper.

Although you have waited for an eternity for these words still you draw out the last milliseconds before you tip yourself over the edge tumbling headlong into the maelstrom waiting to engulf you body & soul. You both watch as your middle finger descends onto your clit and deftly you flick your finger nail across it swiftly and with knowing skill.

Your eyes clench, your back arches as you thrust your cunt suddenly upwards as if jarred by a jolt of electricity. The fingers of you left hand slide quickly from your cunt letting the dam of jism suddenly spill out. Your swollen juicy lips and clitoris spasm and shake wantonly right in front of the camera lens. Your mouth opens in a silent scream and your tits wobble from side to side giving evidence to the thrashing turmoil taking control of your body.

You open your eyes to see the red light flashing steadily on the camera only to suddenly shriek out your satisfaction in one long thin undulating squeal. As your lungs burst out in volume you head thrashes back and forth violently banging back and forth on the bench-top.

Your cunt literally explodes splashing great gushes of come juice onto the bench right in front of the camera between your legs that are scissoring backwards and forth as if they are trying to squeeze out the burning explosion that has erupted inside your belly.

With your hands on your knees forcing your legs to stay open your cunt continues to spasm and your head lolls to the right while small grunts and groans bear witness to the ecstatic release you have just enjoyed.

The camera pans down from your sopping wet quim onto the bench top between your legs where there is a small puddle of slightly yellow tinged cunt juice pooling like molten lava slowly spreading across the bar.

"Very nice bitch, that was terrific. Have you thought of maybe leaving your current little mousy job as a PA and becoming a slave to your desires? You would make a first rate porn star, There are not many woman out there who can genuinely come like that so naturally on the camera. Fuck this tape alone will make me thousands not to mention the number of times it will make me come".

You open your eyes slowly and a small smile crosses your face as to revel in the crude but obvious compliments he has given your performance. You feel so nasty, humiliated, and satisfied all at once.

He tells you to get off the bench, its time for your "juice". He instructs you to stand perpendicular to the bench you have just been laying on with your legs together and straight. As you bring your legs together you feel your mushy swollen labia squish against each other in a delicious aftershock of pleasure, they feel hot and cold as a small trickle of come runs down your inner thigh. Then he gets you to bend at the waist and place both hands on the counter in front of your face down. He steps in front of you all the time recording the scene being played out.

He squats slightly and indicates for your face to follow, the slowly cooling come juice laying shining on the bench top between your face and the camera. Already you know what he wants and with sluttish slow movements you slide your tongue lasciviously over your lower lip and part your mouth while bringing your face slowly towards your glistening come on the counter.

He then places the camera on the edge of the counter right in front of your face leaving it recording and moves away from your vision telling you to be sure to lick it all up.

As you languish in the warm sweet sour taste of your come soaking into your tongue and brushing your lips as you pay homage to your own secretions you hear him behind you as he undoes his belt and trousers letting them slide quickly to the floor around his ankles.

Next you feel him brush your arse as he bends forward to lower his underwear and then suddenly, viciously he grips his hard rampant cock and plunges it forcefully between your closed legs into your wet languid sopping cunt. He buries himself to the hilt in that first shove pushing your face into the bench top, making your lower lip catch and pull, stretching under your chin as you grunt in appreciation of your taking.

Adding to the fuel of this vicious fucking is the ever present banana that swings in a long flat arc against the cupboard doors below the counter as he pounds your cunt without mercy seeking only to satisfy the burning that has been steadily building in his loins all this time. He grips your hips in both hands and hammers doggie style into your cunt over and over again.

With each inward stroke you can feel the hard soft plum of his cock head battering against your cervix, softening it, stretching it, as if it is a medieval battering ram seeking to gain violent entrance to your inner castle sanctum. And all this time you are lapping up your come from the bench top like a thirsty dog, grunting like a bitch in heat, and groaning like a tortured animal.

After only a short time you can hear him groaning behind you and his strokes falter as you know he is nearing his crisis. His perspiration drips from his forehead and face onto your back and wobbling bottom which is turning a slight shade of pink from the insistent slapping as his belly repeatedly slaps you arse.

Turning your face slightly towards the camera you look straight at it and begin to continuously pant saying

"Yes......yes.....yes.....yes....fuck me....give it to me....fill me with your hot scalding jism......splash the walls of my cunt with you hot seed.....Oh god I'm going to come again.....ugh....ugh....ugh....ugh...shove your cock right up inside me...that's it, right there"

With a your eyes wide open, your mouth agape, your wet tongue slapping on the bench top all the time staring at the camera only inches from your face you come again.

Meanwhile he is struggling to hold back knowing that if it can prolong the imminent release of his orgasm it will be ten times better when he does.

Suddenly he feels you stiffen and your cunt muscles clamp down on his tool almost immobilising him in its tight vice like grip. With a renewed vigour he tightens his hold on your hips and with a god almighty shove he forces his cock deep into the recesses of your pulsing vagina, the head of his circumcised penis actually forcing itself past the tight aperture of your cervix. It is as if he has entered a cunt within a cunt and as your orgasm peaks and your cunt convulses violently so to does your cervix as it strangles his cock with super human-like strength.

He groans long and hard as he feels your cervix expand enough to allow him entry and then like a bear trap suddenly snaps shut ensnaring him in an unrelenting and painful grip, the tight bonelike grip moving ever so slightly applying exquisite pleasure to the glans under the ridge of his cock head.

And then as if the unmovable object has met the irresistible force his plum tries to swell against the pressure of your cervix-grip as his nuts convulse violently sending streams of hot scalding jism up the tube of his cock to erupt out through his piss slit and splash over and over again into your throbbing belly.

You feel a sickening warm wet feeling as his semen fills your lower belly and settles where no man has been before, you can almost hear it slosh around as you rotate your hips enjoying the mini after shocks of your own orgasm.

With an effort he pulls back slightly and you feel your cervix finally let go and his cock falls back into the soft spongy confines of your quim where a few more feeble spurts of come erupt from his cock coating the walls of your vagina. He trembles and shakes against your arse as you feel his grip loosen and his cock spasm one last time before finally lying dormant in your hot wet love canal.

You both rest for a short period revelling in the after glow of such intense lovemaking, the swing of the banana slows to an almost stop all the time pulling insistently on your aching nipples and continuing to keep you on a hyper sensitive sexual edge.

He leans forward with his cock now soft still lying within your vagina like a plump juicy bug lying nestled in a warm sticky cacoon. He reaches under your belly and rubs you gently cooing in your ear then slides his hands up to your breasts, squeezing them lightly, running his fingers down the sides to your solid engorged nipples that have had their blood frozen in them for so long. He squeezes them both at the same time between his fore fingers and thumbs emitting a painful groan of pleasure form your throat as the pain travels straight to your cunt making it twitch and squeeze his manhood again.

He traces his fingers down the fishing line to the banana and lifts it slightly before letting it go, allowing it to drop unimpeded a short distance but enough to pull agonisingly on your tortured teats. You react to the sudden pull of pain by arching your back, pushing your taunt curved arse up slightly and effectively pushing a few millimetres of his flaccid cock deeper into your cunt.

He glances down between the furrow of your arse crack and clearly sees the tight little rose bud of your anus appear. Again he lifts the banana but this time when he removes his hands it does no drop and you assume he has placed it on the bench top just below you chin.

He tells yo to stay still as he slowly stands and steps back. His wet sticky penis softlyplops from out of your cunt leaving a cool wet trail of your combined juices on your inner leg. He places one of his fingers inside your cunt and rotates it making loud squelching noises as he stirs the mixture in your vagina. You groan slightly rotating your hips to assist him.

Then he places his other hand on your back just above your curved arse holding you still. He retrieves his finger obviously slick with the come from your pussy and you can hear him licking and slurping on his fingers as he licks his finger clean. The depravity of the situation finally dawns on you and you feel that all familiar feeling as your insides churn starting the process all over again.