At Last A Weekend Alone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I…….I…….I…..I w…..w….w…w…..was hoping may….be she could suck my ……c….cock first, you know give me head……a…..a…a….and swallow my first load, it won't take long, I can already feel that tingling | get in my nuts just before I explode".

Your master says

"Well Brad she's probably not in the best position right now to give you the attention you deserve for one of her mind blowing throat jobs. She does incidentally swallow cock real well, and she can even lick your nuts while your cock is jammed all the way in her gorgeous fuckable mouth, but like I said she is not well positioned for that right now. So why don't you just get up on the bed between her thighs and spear her cunt a couple of times, really bottom out a couple of times so she can feel how big you are. While you're doing that I'll untie her so you can pull out when you're ready and she can swallow your load like you want".

"Fuck, alright man" Brad says.

He practically runs to your bed, jumps up onto it making it squeak in protest due to his extra weight.

Stunned and excited beyond belief you watch mesmerised as he kneels between your legs and grips his cock with one hand and the other grabs the inner thigh of your right leg to steady himself. Craning your head forward you glance down and see the deep purple head of his penis as he positions it at the entrance to your gaping pink love tube almost steaming with desire and pent up passion. Throughout all this you have not said a word knowing that what is to follow is prescribed and nothing you say or do will change the events your master sees fit to explore.

At the last minute before he enters your hot cunt for the first time ever in his life, in fact his first ever pussy at all, Brad glances back to Master and raises his eyebrows as if to say 'Can I really do this'?

The man in the doorway steps forward and says in a low deep menacing whisper

"Go on Brad, just place your knob inside her hole, grab he other thigh and then drop your full weight and plough her cunt with your fuck meat. Believe me you will remember this feeling as one of the most exquisite sensations in your entire life. Don't worry about her, her cunt goes forever, she's such a wanton bitch you could fuck her with a baseball bat and she wouldn't know the difference".

Normally you would curse in response at such a suggestion but you are so keen to feel his cock pierce your cunt lips and the knowledge that you will be his first fuck is so intoxicating that it almost makes your head rush.

Your cunt positively creams itself in anticipation. He remains poised above you, his arm holding your thigh starting to quiver with the strain, you both stare in bewilderment as a prominent glob of butter and pearly white pussy juice wells out of your gash, then sits nicely at the apex of your cunt lips. It teeters there for a few moments then suddenly spills over and glides down the length of your outer lips bathing your pussy and inner thighs with a fresh stream of heat giving off an euphoric aroma of deep seated arousal, dark, musky, and highly intoxicating.

Then Brad's eye shift to meet yours and you know the time has finally come. Wild horses couldn't drag him away from this moment. Even though he doesn't need the coaxing you barely whisper to him

"Do it, rut my steaming cunt with your beautiful fat hard cock……I need it".

And then you feel the helmet of his rampant tool push apart the leaves of your soaking bush and you instinctively raise your hips to meet his first and mighty thrust into your sex.

Your cunt grabs his penis as your feel every contour of his shaft glide effortlessly past your lips, past your inner labia, caressing the walls of your vagina and plunging deep into your cunt with a loud squelch. Pent up pussy juice and butter explode out around his cock and bathe the remaining length of his tool and your thighs that makes you both groan in ecstasy. Brad throws his head back and the veins in his neck pop out straining as a deep throaty groan escapes his pursed lips.

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh Fuck your cunt is hot, I can feel it, I can feel it squeezing my cock and it is soooooooooo fucking hot and wet".

As instructed he lets his total weight slam his pelvis into yours. Just as the man beside the bed thinks he has given you his whole prick Brad's body shudders to a stop with just over an inch of cock remaining outside the split lips of your cunt. Your body is visibly forced back into the mattress of the bed as his impalement comes to an abrupt halt as the head of his penis bangs into the back wall of your vagina with a bruising blow that makes you grunt in pain.

Instinctively Brad pulls back slightly and with brutal determination jams his cock back into your cunt once again banging the back wall of you cunt and jarring your body that is echoed by another grunt of pain.

Understanding that Brads penis is slightly too long for your cavity the man beside the bed tells Brad to stop for the moment.

"Way to go big boy, I think you just ran out of cunt, now move back in slowly until the head of your cock touches a firm spongy wall so I can gauge how much more of your cock we need to get in there for your ultimate pleasure".

Brad eases his stem back into your cunt and you do really feel like you are being fucked with a baseball bat he is so huge, wide, and long. When he stops fully inside you it feels as if your stomach is bloated and bursting at the seams and you tremble knowing there is still at least another inch of cock that he has begging to get inside you.

'Now Brad concentrate if you can and hear what I am saying, I know the feelings coursing through your body are pretty unbelievable right now but to do this right you need to hear what I'm saying".

Brad brings his knees down to the mattress between your thighs and eases the pressure of his hands and arms on your thighs but his cock remains implanted in your gash as deep as he can currently manage. He shivers slightly as his cock is held tightly in the clasp of your inner muscles that are rhythmically pulsing and in turn stroking him to higher states of excitement. He groans that he is listening but tell the man to hurry up as he doesn't know how much more he can take before he explodes.

"Just think about baseball, it works for me. Now listen. Picture a 1.5 litre Coke bottle on its side and you cut the base off with a blade. Now pretend that end is the entrance to Rebecca's cunt and you currently have cock in there. Now not quite like a plastic bottle but good enough for this explanation the back of her vagina recedes to a narrow opening known as her cervix. The cervix is a tight thick rubber band that usually remains closed until a woman gives birth. At this time her cervix opens, or dilates is the official term, and from the womb behind the cervix the foetus begins its journey down the birth canal (where you cock is right now) to be born out through the vagina. Now that's birthing in an absolute nutshell and we won't need to worry about that at all although it could be at the top of the list for our little slut here after we finish with her this weekend."

Suddenlt changing the subject he says to you.

"Hey cunt are you on birth control, I didn't even think to ask, not that it matters because that's your problem if don't take the right precautions".

At the mention of birth control your face suddenly goes as white as a sheet and you stammer out

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. M….m…..m…..my daily pill is in the bedside cabinet here beside my bed that I take every morning. I missed my pill this morning but if you could just give it to me now it might not be too late. Please I'm begging you, I don't want to get pregnant, please help me".

He turns to you with a growl and says

"LOOK BITCH I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A VERY IMPORTANT LECTURE RIGHT NOW AND POOR FUCKING BRAD IS NEARLY BUSTING HIS NUTS TO HOLD OFF, WHILE YOU PRATTLE ON ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PILLS. SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH & IF YOU DO AS I SAY OVER THE NEXT HOUR OR SO, I'LL THINK ABOUT MAKING SURE YOU GET YOUR PILL ON TIME".

Silently you nod your head in affirmation but can't help that niggling feeling now seeded in your mind that his last deposit of seed deep in your womb this morning has knocked you up. Probably not you think, surely it would take some time for your body to readjust and make you fertile again for birthing. Nevertheless the doubt is still there and now more than ever you realise he has one more hold over you to ensure your complete and unwavering obedience.

"Now Brad, where was I before we were so rudely interrupted, aaaah yes the birth canal. Right now your big hard cock is filling her birth canal or vagina and the barrier you have struck a couple of times is that little band of rubber called the cervix. Now at the moment it is closed and closed tight like a bear trap. But here is the amazing thing, if you nudge it enough and with the amount of lubrication she has swimming around in there right now you might just be able to force it open enough to get your last inch in. Now if you thought what you are feeling now is amazing it will not even compare to the feeling of having the head of your cock trapped and stimulated by her hard rubber band like cervix – believe me I know, I was there this morning. I had this little tramp bent over the kitchen bench while I fucked her slick cunt from behind. With a little coaxing next thing you know, BANG, my plum just slipped right into her womb and her fucking cervix got a strangle hold on the knob of my cock – fuck it was out of this world. When I came I fucking just gushed and I swear it felt like I had filled her little baby room awash for my jism. When she staggered away from the bench after that I am sure I could hear my come swishing around in her guts, I have never come like that before".

You could see that his words were having a dramatic effect on Brad as his expressions changed from looks of total wonderment, to disbelief, to animal hunger, and finally to ecstasy. You feel him start to move and slowly repeatedly nudge your cervix with harder and harder bumps of his cock inside your cunt. You remember all to well the scene that your master has played out for Brad and the heavenly bliss that overcame your body, soul, and mind when he exploded in your womb this morning.

You think, oh fuck to get that feeling back again and with a cock the size of Brads would be out of this world.

As Brad nudges you harder and harder, your body shifting forcefully on the mattress back and forth as he rogers your pussy with his amazingly hard fuck meat, you feel that tidal wave starting to grow again.

Brad is leaning over your body grunting each time he slides in and sweat is starting to drip off his forehead onto your chest and face. Lustfully you open your mouth in a long wail and your tongue slides out of your mouth capturing the drops of salty tepid water that fall near your mouth. It is as if his sweat alone is the only thing that will quench the thirst raging through your body and you start to pant and groan while trying to get more drops in your mouth. At the same time you bear your cunt down as hard as you can on his rampant cock with every in stroke.

Then as if by magic, after Brad has pounded into your cunt maybe 30 times, you feel your cervix expand slowly and once again you know you are going to be fucked like you have never been fucked before. You look up and see the look of astonishment and acknowledgement on Brad's face as he slips his final inch into your bruised and battered pussy right up to the hilt. At last his tight nut sack is pressed between the hot outer lips of your cunt and he feels every drip and run of hot cunt juice as it bathes and coats his scrotum in loud squelching slaps.

You start wailing your bliss in load vocal grunts and high keening noises stretching your head back and trying to get more of him deeper inside you. You push your feet and hands against the headboard as if you are trying to impale your whole body on his spear like organ that is going where no man has been before.

Suddenly with your eyes clenched shut and your mouth agape your feel a horrific stinging sensation in your left nipple and your eyes shoot open to see your master beside the bed viciously pinching your whole nipple with the nails of his fore finger and thumb.

The agony makes you scream lifting you bodily off the bed for the briefest moment and pushing you to the absolute limit onto Brad's engorged cock. Brad feels as if his scrotum has been sucked into your cunt also as he has been driven so deep. Also the pain brings you back to earth with a mind jarring crash and in doing so your cervix slams shut like a vice around at least an inch if not two of Brad's cock locked violently inside your womb.

His reaction is instantaneous and he jerks wildly as he feels his cock held fast, as if a hand inside you has reached forward and grabbed his cock and refuses to let go. His hands shift to your stomach and he brutally forces, pushes, and hammers your tummy trying to dislodge his hyper sensitive organ from the grip of your womb. His efforts however have the opposite effect and his pounding on your stomach only serves to make you bear down harder which in turn tightens your cervical grip on his trapped and captured organ.

Both of you wail in pain for different reasons and your reactions cause each other further pain that makes you both jerk and grind against each other as if you are Siamese twins trying to be ripped away from each other. After what seems like hours of tortured captivity you both calm down enough to feel an added weight joining you on the bed.

Past Brads panting and heaving sweaty body you see your master crouch behind him with an evil sneer on his face. Brad also becomes aware of the presence behind him and struggling to remain balanced inside your cunt grip he looks furtively over his shoulder. His gaze quickly shifts to the rampant engorged deep red cock the man behind him is holding in his fist and swinging between his outstretched thighs.

While he watches, genuine fear settles like a cold wet stone in his stomach as this evil man spits on his other hand and, without breaking his stare, rubs his saliva over the hard purple tip of his engorged penis.

He whispers menacingly

"You know earlier Brad when I said I wasn't going to fuck your little arse, well then I wasn't. But there are some things in this world a hot red-blooded man can't refuse and one of my vices is raping virgins. I have got over the fact that you are a man – what the fuck, in this day and age it is not often you are presented with the opportunity to fuck a genuine virgin and then by force. I am not going to pass up this opportunity to rape and pillage your gorgeous tight arse. Fuck if I thought the wanton tramp you are balls deep in right now was tight I can't imagine what it is going to be like to force my bloated cock up your baby like poo chute".

Poor Brad his mind goes whirling into oblivion as understanding dawns on him of what it is he is about to endure. Never in his wildest fantasies did he think his first fuck would be accompanied by the brutal rape of his own arse. Sure he had heard of a double penetration where a woman was fucked by two men at once but never had he considered that he would become the "meat in the sandwich". He whimpers baby like and pushes himself away from the approaching man but this movement only brings him back to remind him he is currently held captive inside the bear grip of your cervix that remains fastened around his poor tortured cock like a giant leech trying to suck his soul out of him.

He thinks quickly and realises that if he can lose his hard on and slip out of your cunt he might be able to turn around and fight off this evil bastard before it is too late.

Watching you see the turmoil etched on his face and then at almost the instant you realise what he intends to do as you feel a minute shift in the size of his cock. As he thinks about baseball and tries to deflate his engorged member from within your womb you rebel against his efforts all too aware that you were only moments away from one of those mind blowing orgasms you have come to crave during the last 24 hours. There is no fucking way you are going to lose that opportunity especially when it was so close and proving to be the best one yet.

You decide to make it your mission to feel that much deserved orgasm. You just HAVE to feel it crashing through you and shattering your body onto the rocks of oblivion, as wave upon wave of bliss crash over you. With this resolve you redouble your efforts to keep Brad hard inside you and better still to make him come in the depths of your womb knowing your reward will be the most gratifying pleasure you have known to date. His head snaps around to stare at you as he feels you move beneath him and your cunt once again massages the length of his penis and your wet hot languid outer lips caress his scrotum making him once again swell inside your cunt.

Pleased with the immediate results of your efforts you smile cruelly up at him as your head stretches forward and, before he can react, you clamp your teeth over his right nipple quickly swirling your tongue over the engorged teat held between your teeth.

His back arches in renewed pain and pleasure and this causes him to further lodge his cock deep within you. While you lick and tease his nipple he starts again to hump against you lost in the bliss and eroticism of the moment. Once more he is entangled in the rapture of fucking your hot steaming pleasure gash. You notice your master silently nod his head with approval knowing what you have done to ensure your own release but also helping him to maintain his chosen course down this new path of erotic depravity.

He says "Excellent, very good bitch, I think we now understand each other. Brad now just remember what I said earlier and go with the flow – trust me you won't forget these next few moments".

You feel his weight shift on the bed and you know he is aiming his penis up for the pillage of Brad's delicate virgin arse. Your master reaches forward and with a little urging gets Brad to push his knees forward up towards your spread thighs. This causes him to put more weight on his pelvis and you grunt feeling his cock bulge inside your cunt as he pushes and your cervix traps the other end pushing back. Your grunt releases Brad's nipple from your mouth and as your head drops back, your mouth wide open, his head rushes forward and he literally shoves his fat wet tongue into your mouth almost reaching the entrance to your throat.

His sudden invasion of your mouth shocks you and you almost gag on his tongue as copious amounts of his drooling saliva slide down your throat and into your gullet. Then you start to suck voraciously on his tongue. With envy you realise how good it feels to once again have a lovers tongue hard and stabbing in your mouth while at the same time feeling his hard cock enlarging and getting ready to release torrents of come into the depths of your cunt.

You start groaning on his tongue and humping as best you can against his cock creating a fast but steady sawing motion. As you feel him bottom out in your cunt his tongue moves almost completely out of your mouth but as he shifts his cock back again, the opposite end, his tongue plows deep into your mouth.

As you both moan into each others mouth and your respective crisis' are fast approaching you master wastes no time in taking Brad's virginity. Quickly and deftly he places the knob of his cock at the small wrinkled aperture of his anus and shunting forward slightly lodges his hot plum head in the slight dip of Brad's rectal entrance. Then he grabs Brad by the hips in both hands and says

"Any last words…….."