At Last More Than Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers

"I'm going to take a shower." Dina said as she kissed him again.

"You want to join me." She asked Tyler.

"I would love to." Tyler told her.

They both then got up and rushed into the shower room. As they stood there and the hot water splashed down on both of them, they started kissing again.

Dina then picked up the soap.

"You want to soap me in." Dina said with a smile on her face.

"Oh yes." Tyler told her.

Dina then turned around and Tyler began to wash her back. But then a minute later he slowly reached around her and began to soap her large breasts.

"Mmm, that feels nice." Dina moaned softly as she placed her hands up and around Tylers head.

Dina soon began to feel something hard against her back. She turned around and saw that huge black cock of Tylers rock hard.

Dina looked at it and then she looked up at Tyler.

"Tyler." Dina said.

"Yes." Tyler replied.

"There is a thing that I over heard some of the girls in the gym class talking about. Something that their boyfriends really love." Dina said.

"What's that?" Tyler asked hoping that it was what he thought it was.

"They give their boyfriends blow..." Dina blushed and looked down.

"I know." Tyler said not wanting Dina to fell uncomfortable.

"And I want to make you feel good as well." Dina said looking up at Tyler.

"You can do it if you want to." Tyler told Dina.

Dina gave Tyler a small smile.

She then slowly reached over and touched Tylers cock as she then looked up at him.

Tyler nodded to her and Dina nodded back.

Dina then slowly lowered herself down onto her knees, and soon she had Tylers fat organ just in front of her face.

She looked up at him again and Tyler smiled back at her. Dina had only read about how to do this in a magazine.

She got out her tongue and slowly reached over and licked the tip of his cockhead.

She could taste some of his precum that was leaking out.

Then she opened her mouth wider and took his whole cockhead into her mouth. Dina then slowly sucked back on it. It didn't taste like anything she had tasted before, but it was kind of nice.

As she started to bob her head more and more, she was able to get almost half of it inside of her mouth.

"Ah yeah." Tyler grunted as he laid one of his hands on her head.

"Mmm." Dina moaned as she started to get a real rhythm as she sucked his cock.

She could taste more and more precum leaking out into her mouth.

"Dina." Tyler said.

"Yes." Dina answered whilst halting her blowjob.

"Put it in between your breasts." Tyler said.

Dina wondered what he meant but soon it hit her. She grabbed both of her boobs and rapped them around Tylers cock. She then started to move her white boobs up and down his black cock.

"Does it feel nice?" Dina asked Tyler.

"Oh yeah." Tyler grunted.

"Their soo softttttt." Tyler grunted as he began to spurt his cum.

The first streams of cum hit Dina by surprise. He was cumming on her chest, wad after wad of sperm.

Dina looked in awe as Tyler spurt his cum on her tits.

"Ahh." Tyler grunted as he then slowed down.

"Wow." Dina said as she looked down at her cum drenched chest.

Tyler then pulled Dina up on her feet.

"That was great." He said as he leaned over and kissed Dina.

A couple of years later, they finished college and Tyler got a place on a well known football team and Dina got a job as a researcher.

A year later they got married.

eeric
eeric
1,575 Followers
12