At Last My Dreams Come True

Story Info
His wife finally agrees to fuck another guy in front of him.
1.8k words
3.96
88.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the hotel room waiting, I had butterflies in my stomach, I was both nervous and excited not able to focus on anything I was so horny. I had wanted this so badly, it had been my fantasy for so long to see my beautiful wife taken by another man, for the lucky guy to see her like I see her, the most sexy woman in the world. I wanted him to lust for her like I do. I wanted him to satisfy her every need, I want to see her fucked like she deserves to be fucked. My wife of nearly 10 years was about to turn my fantasy into reality and I could not wait.

We had been together since we were 17 I had known her even longer than that and I knew the first time that I saw her that she was the girl for me. She was and still is so stunningly beautiful but she had no idea about the effect she had on guys. She is still the same now. One of the reasons she would not at first fulfil my fantasy was because she was scared of rejection. She honestly thought no man would want to be with her and did not believe me when I told her they would be lined up around the block if they thought they had a chance.

It's a hard thing to try to explain to your wife that you want another person to fuck her. She automatically thinks that you want to jump into bed with another woman to, your some kind of pervert or that you don't love her. She thinks how could you love her? because if you did how could you want her to do it? Well the answer is simple to me, it because I love her that I want her to do it.

I see it as a compliment. I love her so much that I want her to be happy, I love her so much that I want her to be satisfied, I love her so much that i want her to be fulfilled.

I also admit that it could because I enjoy the humiliation side of the fantasy I think i would like to feel that I am not up to the task of satisfying her so she has to get a bigger better lover. That's another part of the fantasy that she found hard to get her head around. She thought she could not do it as it would be hurting me. Nonsense I told her, it would strengthen our relationship. It would add spice to our sex life, she would feel great with the attention of two men and it would be something that we did together, something naughty, sexy and exciting.

There was also the barrier that she felt it was wrong to do it. But how could it be wrong if I want her to fuck a guy, she wants to fuck a guy and the guy certainly wanted to fuck her. I explained that it was not hurting anybody which led to her next barrier. What if people found out?

I explained that we would have rules that we both had to respect so that it was kept private. The first rule would be to meet someone from out of our area so there would be no chance of awkwardly bumping into them. Secondly we would speak to the guy first anonymously online to find out about him and to decide if we trusted him before meeting and to be reassured that he would be discreet. We would have him send pictures so that she could decide if she was attracted to him and finally if either of us felt uncomfortable then we would stop straight away.

It had taken years of persuasion and reassurance, with lots of agreeing then changing her mind. Lots of time was wasted talking to idiots, weirdos and time wasters, untill we were almost there. At last she had agreed, we had found the right guy and she had agreed to meet him. He was a guy we met online a few years older than us, who she found attractive. We got on well online because he wasn't seedy or pervy and he really loved her too when we showed him her photos. It was finally going to happen.

So there we were at the hotel, me lying on the bed excited and horny and her getting ready, she was dressed in a beautiful sexy black dress, her make up and hair done to perfection nervously sipping on her wine. There was a knock on the door, we both jumped to our feet and before I answered the door I kissed her, told her how much I loved her and told her to enjoy.

I opened the door and in came our new friend. He confidently walked over to my wife and introduced himself while I poured him a glass of wine. I was expecting there to be awkward chit chat and some silent pauses while we waited to get started, but he just took the wine from me took a sip then handed it back to me. He then turned back to my wife and kissed her. She kissed him back with their arms around each other and it was the greatest most horny thing I had ever seen. I moved to the corner of the room and took a seat ready to enjoy the show.

There they were standing at the foot of the bed locked together in a passionate kiss his arms caressing her up and down his arms all over her body and sexy ass. He pushed her gently from him and then slowly undid her dress all the while looking into her eyes. He let go and her dress fell around her feet. My wife was stood there in front of another man in just her underwear. He again took control of the situation kissing her, again his hands explored her body touching her all over her body before undoing her bra dropping it to the floor. Next off came her knickers untill she was stood there naked in front of him. Without saying a word he gently forced her to her knees and began undressing, he took of his top first before undoing his jeans, he tossed them on to the floor before standing in front of her his waist directly in front of her face. He seemed in good shape, not like a fitness fanatic but just like someone who cared what they looked like.

Next off came his boxers to show a huge penis, he was still soft and already bigger than me fully erect. She looked at it in shock until he leaned forward taking her hand and placing it gently on his cock. She began to stroke it slowly watching him become bigger and bigger until his hand moved to the side of her head gently guiding her forward so that he was now in her mouth. She began to expertly suck his dick, he threw his head back clearly enjoying my wife's talent. I had been sucked many times by her and it really was an outstanding skill of hers.

I watched mesmerised as my stunning wife kneeled naked on the floor sucking on his huge dick. He then lifted her from the floor and lay her on the bed. He knelt between her legs and began licking her and kissing her pussy. He was clearly very talented himself judging from my wife's reaction. She sighed and moaned softly clearly enjoying herself. Then it was time, up until now it was the best thing I had ever seen, I had loved every moment of it but what he was going to do next I had dreamed about for years. He turned her over directing her onto her hands and knees. We had all agreed before hand that he would use a condom but he was about to fuck her and there was no sign of any condoms. She didn't seem to mind, or rather had completely forgotten, he certainly didn't mind so who was I to say not to. He got into position with his dick at my wife's pussy, then slowly began to push himself in. My wife's face at that moment was the sexiest thing I had ever seen, she had a look which was a mixture of lust, excitement and a little bit of pain from taking our new friends huge cock. Our friend began to thrust gently at first before getting faster and faster, he was fucking her harder and harder and she was taking all his cock pushing back against him clearly becoming more turned on than I had ever seen her. Her breathing began getting louder and her sexy face became flushed until she came, and she had the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced. In all the time that I had fucked my wife she had never cum like that with me, and never just by me fucking her. I always made her climax with our old favourite friend "Mr rampant rabbit" and here was our new favourite friend giving her her best ever orgasm in just over 5 minutes. But he wasn't done.

He was still fucking her passionately and wasn't going to stop until he had satisfied himself. He pulled out of her and lay on the bed beside her pulling her on top of him. Once on top he pulled her by her hair so that he could kiss her again and as they kissed passionately he guided his cock back in side her thrusting up hard so that she moaned loudly. He pushed her body upright so that she could ride him as he played with her big sexy breasts. I watched her ride him his hands all over her body until suddenly she was cumming again this time with a cry of "ohhh fuuuuuck." But still he wasn't finished. He kept fucking her thrusting deep inside her until he came right up inside her filling her pussy with his sperm.

They just lay there my wife still on top of him his cock still inside her holding each other until she rolled off him. He got up and dressed while I made him another drink my wife still naked on the bed. He says he would like to do it again some time and my wife agrees we say our good byes and I'm alone with my wife again.

I thank her for doing it once again telling her how awesome she looked getting fucked and then I jump into bed with my erection throbbing feeling the most horny I have ever felt.

I ask if I can fuck her but she says that she is a little sore after taking our friends big cock so I lay there while she jerks my cock. She begins telling me how good our friend was which I already knew because I was watching I laugh. I cum quickly after all the built up hornyness and we lay in each others arms more in love than ever before and looking forward to the next time.