At Last - We Get Alone Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But suddenly the shower stall was uncomfortable. By now we were thoroughly rinsed. We grabbed towels as we hustled to our bed. The towels fell to the floor as we wrestled and kissed while doing a lousy job of getting the covers down.

If either of us had a seduction plan it didn't matter any more. Within seconds we ended up coupled missionary style. It took a minute or two more to get our bodies adjusted to each other. Julie got one lower thigh across and under my butt the other around my waist as we started fucking in earnest.

I don't know how long it was before I came but it was not very long. Julie began coming the instant my cum started to splatter her insides. We moaned and whispered sweet erotic things to each other till we were finally spent.

I adjusted myself to take as much weight as possible off of my sister.

"Wow and thanks." Were her first words. Then, "Do you think Rita and Dan ever had as much fun as we just had?"

"Well the way Rita tells it their first couple of encounters were very memorable to her. Mostly to do with Dan's crooked cock."

"Yea, he loves to be jerked off but I always have to consider the wind direction, so to speak." Said Julie

A minute later she said. "Brother dear. Are you a deep throat addict? I always remember being gagged the first time a guy shot off while he was way deep inside my mouth.

"Since then I hold the end between my lips and tongue it when I feel that he is near coming."

The thought that my sister might be thinking blow job quickly revived my flaccid cock. Julie noticed immediately.

"What's this Jay? Could it be that the thought of your sister giving you a blow job is turning you on?"

"You do know that most guys get an instant hard on when they picture your luscious lips wrapped around their cock."

"So I'm told. Some girls get enticed at the picture of my tongue licking their pussy."

"Does that mean that you've done the girl on girl stuff?" I asked.

"I'll never tell." She replied. "But if there were ever to be a threesome which includes Rita you can never tell what might happen."

"You like Rita? She does have a nice body."

"Sometimes when she looks at me I think I see little wheels turning. I have myself convinced that the wheels are trying to figure out how to seduce me. But, maybe that's just wishful thinking."

I rolled off Julie on to my side. Another period of adjustment as we sorted arms and legs. We ended up with my left thigh between her two with her dripping pussy loosely against it.

Next thing I knew the phone was ringing. The room was bright with sunshine. It was my old friend Jeff.

"Didn't want you guys to forget that we have a brunch to attend." It was just after nine. The brunch started at ten. I quickly showered then shaved as Julie took hers. She was quick with her makeup and her short hair. We made it just on time.

We spent the rest of the day doing reunion things. I had a good time with some of my old classmates a couple of my team buddies were there also. We spent a pleasant hour telling 'war' stories before the formalities began.

Lucky for us they were thankfully short. By mid afternoon we were in our room changing. The ocean looked great. I fought the temptation to trade off an ocean dip for sex. But we had promised so we took our beach blanket and joined the others.

The waves were relatively smooth when we first went in the water. We played some volley ball which served to loosen the inhibitions among the group. When we went back in the wave action was just strong enough to be fun.

It didn't take much to turn the group into a bunch of 'grab ass' perverts. Before long everyone was copping feels all over the place gender not being a disqualifying factor. I stayed somewhat hard during the activity my cock having been grabbed so far as I could determine by almost everyone there.

Marilyn, a classmate I had once tried to but was not allowed to deflower hung close behind me. The water was to my chin, Marilyn at 5'2" supported herself when the water got deeper by keeping her hands on my shoulders.

After she had done this several times I got brazen and finger fucked her through her thin Bikini as she did. She earlier had slipped me a card with her cell number and e-mail. Julie hung on Jeff in a similar manner to his great delight as she winked at me knowingly.

As the beach cooled we ended up in the pool then the hot tub as the group gradually diminished. Marilyn seemed to be alone. Julie surprised me by inviting her to join us for dinner.

The more I saw them together the more I realized that they were very much alike. After a light supper we returned to the room where the interplay quickly turned sexy. Before long we were all three devoid of outer clothes. Marilyn was in bra and throng, Julie in see through panties and no bra and I was in my fancy boxers.

Julie and Marilyn seemed to be touching each other a lot which gave me some very erotic thoughts. I took a few minutes to go to the bathroom. While there I freshened myself up and lavishly doused myself with old spice.

When I returned Marilyn was no longer wearing her bra. She had very nice boobs. She turned to me and asked if I knew what Julie's unspoken ambition was. I replied that I had several hopes along that line but no actual knowledge.

"She would like to have both breasts licked and sucked at the same time. Since one person can only do one at a time I volunteered to do one and you to do the other." She paused as Julie blushed. Then she asked. "You game."

My cock answered for me as it pushed hard trying to break through my boxers.

"I see that you are." Said Marilyn.

"Yes he is." said Julie almost in unison.

Julie was lying back on a lounge chair. I looked at Marilyn and asked.

"Left or right? Any preference?"

Marilyn didn't answer but dropped to her knees on Julie's right side. She put her hand under Julie's right breast lifting it and squeezing it gently. That made the area around her aureole capped by her hard erect nipple become a mouth watering attraction.

Marilyn didn't hesitate but bent to pay homage to it with her mouth. Julie's head went back and a moan escaped her. Marilyn looked up at me and nodded the best she could from that position. I used my right hand to duplicate Marilyns's action on my Julie's left tit.

As I sucked her breast into my mouth I began to tongue her nipple. After a minute I cupped her crotch. I could feel the ministrations of our tongues reacting in Julie's pussy. It was twitching and soaked with it's juices. She was sopping wet.

I reached up to the waist band. I hooked it and began tugging the panties down. Julie lifted her ass in cooperation. Marilyn took the other side. It was only seconds till Marilyn flung them across the room.

Julie's index finger reached out for Marilyn's cunt. Marilyn repositioned herself to make it easy for her. Meanwhile Marilyn had her finger on Julie's clit. I had already squeezed my index and mid fingers together slipped them deep inside of Julie's hot cunt.

With two people on the job it took only moments until Julie's crotch was lifting then pushing forward then retreating. Doing that circular action that a woman being thoroughly fucked makes while approaching orgasm.

Marilyn and I didn't quit after one. We took her through it four more sets. Julie had orgasm after orgasm. Meanwhile Marilyn and I masturbated with our unused hands until we were all exhausted. Never had I seen a woman more completely satisfied that was Julie at that moment.

Marilyn and I recovered more quickly than Julie. After all we had our own need to satisfy. Julie laid there completely exhausted and satisfied. Marilyn and I stood. We locked eyes. We reached an Un-stated agreement.

Marilyn pulled a cotton blanket off the bed and we tucked it around Julie. As we did Julie opened her eyes, looked at us both and said.

"I'm done. You guys continue without me." She paused a minute then added. "Please."

I didn't argue, I was to far gone. I reached for Marilyn's hand and led her to the other bed. I drew her back against me. I then reached both hands around her and took those sexy boobs in my hands.

I ran my hands over and over them pausing occasionally to manipulate her nipples between my thumb and finger. That seemed to be a real treat to her.

After a moment she turned and said. "Hurry Jay. Shut me up. Stick that cock of yours in my mouth then lick me into oblivion. Screwing comes later. OK?"

I got her message. Not to many seconds later we were doing sixty nine. Not long after that Marilyn's very wet pussy was hammering my face as she was in the midst of a giant orgasm.

I was able to hold off till she was done. Marilyn then began to run her mouth up and down my hard penis. Her lips and tongue cooperated to make me feel as if my cock was a musical instrument being played by a virtuoso.

Naturally I didn't last long under that wonderful assault. As I came Marilyn took the first of my cum deep in her throat then some just inside her lips then finally held my cock an inch or two from her open mouth catching it on her tongue.

Never have I had better. She immediately began getting me ready for the main event. Her mouth was such a pleasure that it seemed only moments before she was urging me to get between her legs and fuck her missionary style.

Marilyn wrapped her legs around my waist as I finally slid my love instrument into her love instrument. My cock felt as if it were entering a hot velvet glove. We began our movements immediately. We were soon rocking the bed with our enthusiastic fucking.

"Remember that night I wouldn't let you take my cherry?" Gasped Marilyn.

Without waiting for my reply Marilyn continued. "Even as I was saying 'no' I knew that I was making a big mistake. I've been kicking myself ever since."

Just as she finished talking she began shaking and trembling. Her cunt grabbed released my cock time after time for what seemed like several minutes. Then her orgasm slowed down.

As hers slowed mine began. Marilyn had her hands locked behind my head holding my face to hers. As my hot cum shot into her Marilyn was saying in between moans of delight.

"Jay. Jay. Jay.--My darling Jay. Lets do this forever. Lets do this through eternity."

At that moment I heard the sound of clapping. My sister was standing next to the bed saying "Bravo. Bravo. Bravo." and clapping.

As Marilyn and I rolled apart Julie fell into the king bed beside me. I woke up about a hour or two later to find them sound asleep in each other's arms.

Since that weekend Rita and I and Marilyn and Dan get together for -- Well you all know what for. We sometimes draw straws. The two short in one bed the two long in the other. No gender bias allowed. Next month Marilyn is COMING for a visit.

12