At Least I Survived 01: Used Car Deal

Story Info
Young man gets in trouble when shopping for a used car.
4k words
4.26
19.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

Trapped when looking for a used car.

Author jstarret78

Editor's Note: Things happen. It's always a shock, even dangerous. I will start a series of stories called 'I survived'. Each story is different, involving either a man or a woman getting into dangerous sexual situations. Don't read if you don't like forced sex.

........................

Summer was in the air. It had been a cold winter and spring was not warming up much either. I hate the cold, it depresses me, especially through the long months of January and February. Here we were halfway through May and I was getting excited. Hot summer day drives to the beach or wherever, I really looked forward to summer.

My name is Brad, I'm 19 years old, 6 feet tall and weigh about 150 pounds. I have light brown hair that I wear a little longer then my parents would have liked. I have a smooth body, not much body hair and what hair I have is light.

I have a good build, not muscle bound, but well developed, a bit of a bubble butt. I'm considered handsome and never have trouble with the girls.

This year I get that convertible. I had saved all my money from odd jobs, every birthday and every Christmas gift. I figured I had enough cash for a three or four-year-old model. I wanted something reliable, but flashy as well, maybe a red Mustang or yellow Camaro.

Every time I would visit a used car lot, they were always expensive or felt shady. I figured I'd look in the classified and online.

This was going to be the summer when everything comes together, which brings me to my horror story.

I came across an add online for a three-year-old Camaro convertible. It was black, but it was a mean looking vehicle. I could tell it was fast with all the scoops and accents. The price was less then I intended to spend. This was a deal, I wanted it.

I called up and ask if it was still available. A man answered and told me it was. He described the car as being in very good shape, clean, no accidents and garage kept. He went on to tell me the reason for the lower price was the mileage, it was a bit high, but it was always well maintained.

He said his name was Bill and then remarked, "This car will be a real turn-on with the girls."

I was anxious to see the car and ask when. He told me I could come the next evening around eight, as that is when he came home from work. It was all set.

The next day dragged on, I couldn't keep my attention in class, even my professor noticed. When the day was done, I rushed home. It was a hot day, so I needed to shower before leaving. Anyway, that would take up some time and just maybe, would speed the clock along.

Driving to the car was estimated to take 35 minutes. I used my parent's car and left a bit earlier to have extra time if I got lost. I didn't know the area where his direction would take me, but as I got closer to the destination, I could tell that it wasn't the best neighborhood.

There was trash in the streets, the houses looked old, some shuttered and other in disrepair. I put it aside as my excitement at seeing the car grew. I found the street and slowly drove down searching for house numbers. Some homes had numbers and others didn't. Following the numbers, I came to a house I assumed was the right one. There was no number on the house, but the house before was one number below and the next home was one number above. This should be the one.

The house didn't look inviting, the front yard was somewhat overgrown and cluttered. It needed paint and could have used a cleaning up. The shades were mostly down, one look ripped. It spooked me a little, but I wanted this car.

I walked up to the front door. There was a knob in the center of the door. I turned the knob and it sounded like an old fashion bicycle bell. Nothing happen for awhile and I hope they didn't stand me up. I almost turned to leave when I heard someone approaching the door.

The door opened, and an older man, I would guess in his mid-fifties stood there. He was about 6' 1" and heavyset. He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, shorts and slippers. I thought maybe I woke him up.

He said, "Hi, assume you're Brad."

"That's me, I guess you're Bill?"

"That's me, come on in," he said gesturing me inside.

I didn't want to go inside, I figured we could go around the back of the house and look over the car. "Can't we look at it out here?"

"Yea we could," he said, "but the car is in the garage off the back of the house and It's easier to get to it through the kitchen."

I went in. The inside of the home was no better then the outside. The paint was old and dirty, little furniture, a few chairs, very sparse. I didn't feel comfortable. We walked down the center hall and into the kitchen. There was only an old table with three chairs and an old refrigerator. I didn't see any dishes around and the sink looked as if it hadn't been clean in months.

Bill noticed me looking around, "If you're wondering, I purchased this as a second home, I don't live in it, just park the car here." He pointed to a door, "the garage is through the back door." I followed him to the door, he opened it and we walked down about four steps. I found myself in a garage that had been finished off, more like a spare room. The walls still had old dirty paint on them. There was an old chair and an old spring bed in the corner covered with a thin battered mattress. There was a garage door and a side door that must go out to the backyard.

But no Camaro.

I was getting nervous and figured maybe they where planning to rip me off, I only had $200.00 as a deposit for the car, so they wouldn't get much. "What's going on Bill, where's the car?"

Bill turned to me and said, "don't get your panties in a bunch. Gary was polishing it up and probably took it outside." That made me somewhat calmer, although, why take it outside when it's dark.

Bill went to the side door and yelled out, "Gary, where the hell are you?" to which a reply came, "hold your horses, coming."

I watched Gary come through the door. What a site, he is shorter then Bill, but much skinnier. he had a small goatee and unmanaged mustache. His hair looked dirty and hung around his neck. He wore dirty army fatigues and boots.

Bill introduced us, "Gary, this is Brad, Brad Gary."

Gary smiled at me. He had terrible teeth, one missing, some decayed and the rest, well, pick your color. "Hey Brad," he said.

"Gary, where is the car?" ask Bill.

"It's not here right now," said Gary, "I had to take it to get the oil changed, don't bug me."

I was upset, "What's going on Bill, we set this up last night. I drove for forty minutes to get here and there's no car. Are you guys running a scam?"

Gary smiled at me and Bill looked mad. He turned and started walking towards me. I suddenly felt I was not very safe here. I moved toward the kitchen door as it was closer then the side door. "You know what, forget it. I don't want the car."

Bill had come close enough to reach out his hand and grab my shoulder. "Why do you want to leave without seeing the car, are you in a rush?"

"I've got classes tomorrow, I can't stay out that late," I replied

.

"Why don't you just take it easy Brad," Bill said as he pushed me back against the wall. "you're hurting Gary's feelings, he didn't mean to mess it up."

I heard Gary say, "No, no, I'm sorry man, really."

Bill had move in on me, I was uncomfortable and scared. He knew I was when he said, "you have to trust people Brad, a nice rich, handsome boy like you must have lots of friends, you wouldn't hurt their feelings, would you?"

"I try not hurt anyone's feelings," I said, "and I'm not rich."

"Did you hear that Gary, Brad is not rich."

"How's he planning to buy the car then?" Replied Gary.

"What'd you say we find out," Bill said.

"Yea, that's a good idea, let's find out, let's find out," Gary said.

It was obvious that Gary wasn't too bright, and he seemed excited, like a little kid with a new toy. Bill still held me against the wall, with his other hand he reached into my pocket. When he didn't find anything in the first one, he tried another. He found my wallet, took it out and threw it to Gary.

Gary opened it up and counted the money I had with me. "200 dollars, Bill, geez just 200," Gary said in surprise, "How'd he figures to pay for the car?"

"I don't know," Bill said. Coming close to my ear he continued, "How did you plan to pay, sweet cheeks?"

"That was a deposit," I said with apprehension.

His free hand stroked my hair while holding me still with his other. He back up enough to look me over. He was looking me up and down. He took his free hand and ran it down my chest and stomach. He hesitated for a moment and then tried to push his hand down the front of my pants. I twisted my waist to stop him.

"Hey, hey, what the hell, pervert, stop that," I yelled.

Standing by the side door Gary was laughing, I heard him say to Bill, "He ain't liking when you're nice Bill."

"I got to get going, everyone is waiting for me, they know I'm here" I blurted out, hoping to scare them. I freed myself from his grip and went for the kitchen door, it was locked. Bill grab both my shoulders, pulled me back and then slammed me face first against the wall. He was strong, he almost lifted me off the floor.

Gary came over, still laughing, and was standing right next to me.

I started screaming and yelling, "let me go, you bastards, what is this, I'll tell the cops, get the fuck off me." I wouldn't stop. I was struggling and yelling with all I had, but Bill's grip didn't ease up.

Bill said, "Be quiet Brad, no one can hear us anyway. Stop struggling." But I continued twisting and turning to get away from him.

The side of my face was against the wall when Gary held a knife where I could see it. He wasn't saying anything, just that ugly smile.

"Shush, quiet down," Bill said.

I was terrified but stopped struggling, fearing for my life. "That's better," said Bill.

Bill kept me pinned to the wall. His other hand began touching me again. First, he ran it over my back and then over my buttock. That made me struggle, but the knife was used to threaten me again.

I could feel Bill trying to get his hand under my belt, but he was having trouble. He asked Gary, "Gary, loosen the belt a little."

Gary reached around me and unbuckled my belt. Thankfully, my pants had an elastic band that kept them from falling. It didn't stop Bill's hand though. He worked his hand down. When he reached my ass, he noticed he wasn't under my shorts. He felt around for the top of my underpants and stuck his hand under the band. His hand reached my ass and he started feeling me up. I almost got sick but dare not move.

I couldn't help sobbing though, I couldn't stop it. No guy has ever done that to me.

"This is a nice one Gary," said Bill, "it feels great, Feel for yourself."

I felt a second cold hand start Kneading my ass. That dirty old man was feeling me up and I couldn't do anything. "Please let go," I cried, "please don't."

I heard Bill say, "Go ahead."

Gary started pulling my pants down. I resisted, but again was threatened. My pants were now around my ankles. I was naked from the waist down. It was cold and terrifying. My sobbing grew louder. Bill again said, "quiet down".

"Take'm off, it will make it easier." I heard Bill tell Gary. Gary lifted my feet out of my pants and through my pants on the bed. Gary was excited, I knew it, I could tell. He was breathless and his hands shook.

Gary kept running his hands over my rear, "oh, nice, nice, nice, look at that," he kept saying. I couldn't tell what was going on, Bill still held me firmly against the wall and I couldn't look down. I could only see Gary next to me with the knife. His hand kept playing with me, his fingers running up and down between my ass cheeks. Little slaps and pinches, feeling me, He was full of lust. I couldn't help but flex my rear when he pinched it. "Oh yea, tighten that ass up," I heard Gary say.

Gary's head disappeared, I couldn't see him, but I felt someone biting my cheeks. I knew it was Gary, I could feel his rough hair rub against my skin as he kissed and bit every exposed inch of my ass. He was kissing between my cheeks. He spread them apart and said, "oh man, oh man, yes, yes, tasty."

"NO, I shouted" but he already pulled me apart and began fucking my asshole with his tongue.

"Gary, you crack me up, "said Bill with a laugh, "you don't care, just dive right into any smelly asshole in front of you."

I was crying by now, really scared. I couldn't fight, they threatened my life and Bill held me tight.

Gary, furiously, licked my asshole, now and then pushing his tongue deep inside. "Come on Gary, get up, there's plenty of time," Bill said.

'Plenty of time', what was going to happen to me. I was shaking and sobbing by the time Gary stood up. Gary replaced his tongue with his finger. He grunted each time he pushed is finger up my ass. "No, no," was all that escaped my lips.

Bill kept me pinned. I could hear Gary walking around the room, once and awhile I could see him when he entered my field of vision. I didn't know what was going on. "In the second drawer, damn it Gary," Bill said impatiently.

I heard Gary come back and shuffling noises I couldn't make out. "Oh no you don't," I heard Bill say.

"Stop bugging me Bill," Gary said, "I hate it when you do that, you're not bossing me."

I heard Bill sign, "whatever bud, bust a nut."

Gary came up close to my ear. I could feel and smell his breath. "I'm going to treat you real good, your Gary is going to take good care of you." He said. "beautiful man, that fucking ass man, you want to be fucked, tell me, tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Oh man, why, why are you guys doing this."

Bill shoved me hard against the wall.

"Be nice to Gary," said Bill close to my ear, "my bud here just wants you to like him, you'd hurt his feelings if you didn't want him."

"No," I croaked out.

I was pissing Bill off. He shoved me harder and I felt what I thought was a knife against my throat.

"You're not understanding me sweetie," Bill whispered, "Tell him you want him, you can't wait to be fucked."

Sobbing I blurted out, "I want you, I want you, I want you to fuck me, please fuck me," then I just started crying.

Bill whispered again, "Where cute cheeks, where do you want my bud to fuck you."

With a higher pitch in my voice I quickly said, "in my ass, in my ass, fuck me in my ass, but please at least use a condom."

Bill laughed, "bare back is the only way to fuck a sweet virgin ass."

I could feel the pressure of Gary's body against mine. I didn't feel anything at first, but then his cock started poking between my cheeks trying to get in. It wasn't long when I felt his cock press against my asshole.

"Oh no, oh no, I'm scared, it's going to hurt," I pleaded.

"Don't worry baby, I'll go slow, your Gary cares about you, you care about me, don't you baby,"

Bill shook me, and I blurted out, "yes, yes I do, I do."

Gary's body pressed harder against me as I felt his cock gain entry. I could feel it was going in easily. It must have been lube in that second drawer Bill shouted about. I've never had anything up my ass, I couldn't tell how big, long or far in he was, I just felt it sliding in. It hurt and I moaned with the pain, but I dare not yell out. I was grateful he was going slow.

After what seems like forever, he stopped. I felt his hips against my ass and figured he was all the way in. "My baby's tight, real tight," he whispered in my ear. I didn't say anything.

He began fucking me, slowly at first but building as he got into it. I could see his filthy hand on the wall next to my face. It made me sick. "Oh nice, nice," he whispered. He could hardly speak he was breathing so hard. Every thrust lifted me off my feet. He started growling and grinding his cock into my ass.

It wasn't painful really, I resigned to it and without any resistance, let him have his way. As I was being fucked, I did experience a strange feeling in my groin. I wasn't erect not at all, but I don't know, what was it.

"Oh shit, oh shit," I heard him howl. he thrust so hard it lifted me off my feet and up against the wall. "Fucking, fucking, fucking," he kept saying.

My cock felt funny, it felt like it was tightening up. I started shaking uncontrollably, a weird feeling was rising in me. Gary noticed me shaking, "That's my boy, that's my baby. give in to that good feeling of being fucked."

As Gary was cumming in my ass, my cock started to spasm. I was moaning, the feeling was wonderful, then I felt myself cum all over the wall. "Oh," I whispered.

Gary had cum hard and looked spent. Bill finally released his hold and I backed away from the wall. I felt spent and just stood there.

Bill noticed the wall. He was laughing when he said, "Well, it looks like our girly here enjoyed your fucking him."

That excited Gary, "really sweetie, really. You like me fucking you." He reached around and flipped my penis a few times. "That's good man, good."

Bill took my arm and guided me to the bed in the corner. "Have a seat," he said.

I was spent, tired and resigned. I had been fucked in the ass and I couldn't wrap my head around it. I hoped to get out of here in one piece, but I was defeated.

Bill stood in front of me and started to undo his pants. They dropped to the floor, he was standing there in his underwear. With tired eyes I looked up at him. "Not this, please, not this," I said softly.

"Gary's an ass man, me, I like a good blow. I like to fuck face." He continued, "you have the privilege of unveiling your treat."

I just sat there unbelieving.

"Brad don't make me force you again. Do it right and we'll let you leave."

I reach for his underwear and pulled them down. His cock immediately popped out. It was bigger then mine, but it stuck out of a mass of messy black hair. I could smell the body odor as I lowered his shorts. Him and Gary both needed a bath.

"I don't know how to do this Bill," I said quietly.

"Come on girl, it's easy. Massage my balls and suck my dick while I fuck your face, easy, see?"

With nothing to say, I reached for his balls, cupped them and started to massage them, that's the easy part. I reached out with my other hand and took hold of his cock. Leaning forward, I took his cock in my mouth. He said suck it, so I sucked, tightening my lips around his shaft to keep the suction constant.

He started fucking me, just like Gary, slow but gradually going faster.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he said, "suck, suck my cock."

He was thrusting deeper and I was having trouble fitting it in my mouth, I gagged a few times when his cock went deep into the back of my throat and I moved back so I wouldn't gag.

"Keep it warm, Brad, keep it warm," Bill said with a threatening voice.

A few times I aimed his cock towards the inside of my cheek, trying to take it all when he thrust it in.

He was starting to shake, swearing and yelling. I knew it was coming.

"Damn, I'm cuming Brad, you're going to swallow it, you hear me, you're going to swallow my cum just like you swallowed my cock."

Then he came. My mouth filled with his ejaculate, I almost puked. it was slipping from my mouth and I was scared that I couldn't get it all down. I sucked harder and swallow a quickly as I could. Finally, it stopped, along with the fucking.

I didn't move or take his cock out of my mouth. I hoped it was over, I hoped.

Bill whispered, "Oh, that was good, good job Brad, nice."

He got his voice back and turned to Gary, who was stroking his cock again. "Well bud, what should we do with our friend here?"

Gary seemed to strain when he spoke. He was about to say something when he jerked a few times and his cock squirted all over him. "That was nice, my cock feels good man, I should stick it in him again."

12