At Long Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I resolved myself to the decision to stay the sexual encounter and we headed out and back to the train station. Connecticut was a half an hour by train and once we arrived at Neal’s place, a four-bedroom ranch with a raised roof and an outdoor carport, we set out to make ourselves a Christmas Eve dinner. It wasn’t a feast mind you, but Neal had already thawed one steak for himself and quickly defrosted a second for me. He had a gas grill out back on the deck and in spite of the chilly wind that had descended over us, we stood and grilled them to our liking. We baked potatoes and opened a can of summer corn, which Neal said had come from the local farmer’s market in the town square last July. We drank a hearty Cabernet and told each other of Christmas’ past.

After too much wine and a lot of nostalgia, I told him of my relationship with Warren. The absolute break down I suffered after his death and the final realization that with or without me, the world would continue to spin. I could ride around on it in self-pity for the rest of my days or I could jump up and shout, using my talents and abilities to try and make a difference.

He told me of his own situation. Too worried to come out to any of his family or friends, he set about to making a life for himself. One in which he thought he would never share with another person, no less a lover or a partner. After all who would want him? He was past him prime in the looks department (not according to me, but…) and no one really knew he was gay, so there was no interaction with a potential candidate at any level.

Of course I rebutted his questions regarding his looks and told him I found him quite attractive, funny, charming and sexy. He said I was only trying to seduce him and I became wounded. Even though he was slightly joking, it was a defense mechanism for him. I knew it, I used it for heaven’s sake, but I told him with earnest that I found nothing amusing about it. I would not tell him something that was not true and I surely would not follow him to his home on Christmas Eve purely in pursuit of another one-night stand.

We cleaned up the kitchen and did the dishes afterwards retiring to the lounge, as he called it, with a brandy. His cats, Jody and Buffy were indeed languishing about, however I doubted seriously if they had been patiently awaiting his return. Cats had always been too independent for me, I was more of a dog person, but Neal said his cats were company and they wound themselves between us begging for attention. Jody seemed taken with me and promptly plopped himself in my lap and proceeded to go to sleep. I laughed and told Neal I had a way with strange men. He chuckled himself and put his hand over mine on the back of the couch.

I stroked his fingers and looked across at this stranger. He had an inner light that seemed to be trying to break free. I would catch him smiling at me, almost rabidly and his eyes would sparkle, telling me things about him that I had known him too short a time yet to ask. We finally finished our brandys and moved the cat to a carpet covered “tree” in the corner that Neal had set up for them. When Jody was down and out of my arms, Neal reached for me again. The kiss was more urgent this time. I fought to keep control of my senses, avoiding the desire to lose myself totally in what I was feeling.

He whispered in my ear. “I can hardly believe that this is happening Loren.” His voice was raspy and sexy, thick with the same lust that I felt coursing through my body. My cock was a steel pole and I was already leaking copiously.

“Let me make love to you Loren, please?” He already knew the answer before he asked the question, but being the formal person he was, permission was required.

Long hours were spent in the conservatively decorated bedroom of his modest home. He made love to my cock like it was an object of utmost worth and devotion, taking my cum and swallowing every drop. I moved to undress him afterwards, but he was shy and unsure.

“Neal, I want you! I am practically dying for you baby.” With a little more hesitation he let me unbutton his shirt. I knew I was going to have to take this slow. I wanted him to be comfortable and if that meant taking all night, I was bound and determined to please him. His paunch hung over the waistline of his pants and after promising to turn off every light in the bedroom he let me take the trousers. He lay back on the bed and I lifted his boxers off of his hips, carefully folding them and placing them on a nearby chair, I returned to his shivering form.

I bent over him starting with his ear and lightly kissed his sturdy face. I nibbled and sucked on his earlobes, finding a hot spot just slightly below on his neck. My hands went to his chest and rubbed the ample flesh, arousing his nipples from their hiding places and moving to suck them into my mouth.

My tongue swirled on each, eliciting moans from my newfound lover, emanating deep in his lungs. I explored each new inch of his chest with my lips and tongue, wanting to prove to him that I cherished him for everything that he was, inside and out! When the long journey to his throbbing cock was at last complete, I buried my face in his groin, savoring the sweet, heady smell of pure masculinity. I licked his balls and nipped his perineum, causing a violent spasm of desire to erupt through his nervous system. I sucked the head of his circumcised penis into my mouth dancing my tongue around the glans and letting him control the motion. I knew he was close to shooting, so I let him pump my mouth until he easily slipped into my throat. There was no return from this place as I prepared to swallow around him. Not to brag but my oral skills kept Warren very happy for many years. When finally he came, thick gooey sperm coating my throat and tongue, I moved to his side and snuggled into him for reassurance. He was silently weeping. He kissed me tenderly and told me what a magnificent lover I was. We shared our essence and fell asleep holding each other tight. We made love twice that night as I begged him to fuck me finally in the early hours of morning.

I knew from the moment I awoke with Neal that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Being the logical old codger he was, he was not so convinced of my self-professed feelings for him and would not let me speak of it to him after that day for some time. But when I continued to arrive every Friday evening on the train, he began to resign himself to my amore. Time, as with everything else, has a way of working itself out.

For Neal and I, two seemingly lost souls in a sea of humanity, this was our time. Our time to live and laugh and love, for the sake of ourselves, our loved ones and our community, not to mention for the sake of life itself.

12