At Long Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he worked his way lower I spread my legs for him and trembled with anticipation. I could feel how wet my pussy was as I moved my legs for him and the throbbing in my clit was unmistakable.

When he was situated between my legs Rob placed on hand on either side of my pussy and used his fingers to spread me wide. Then he slowly used his tongue to lap up my pussy juice, carefully avoiding my clit.

My body was on fire and I felt like I was going to explode! I bucked my hips up, trying to get his tongue on my clit, but he pulled away and smiled up at me and said in a voice thick with desire, "You know my rules...always make sure the woman cums at least once before I even attempt to fuck her...so you just let me do my work and enjoy or you won't be getting anything else tonight missy!"

I growled in frustration and lay back against the pillows and tried to resist the urge to raise my hips to his mouth.

Rob moved back down and began lapping at my pussy again, making me moan in pleasure and frustration. After a couple minutes of lapping up my leaking pussy juices he positioned his tongue and pushed it inside me as deep as it would go.

My pussy spasmed around his tongue and as his nose gently bumped my clit my body shook with an intense orgasm. I screamed, not words, just a pure, animalistic scream of pleasure as my body throbbed and white lights exploded behind my eyes.

Rob pulled his tongue half way out of my pussy so his nose wasn't in contact with my clit and waited for my body to calm down.

Once I'd come down from the orgasm somewhat Rob pushed his tongue deep inside my pussy again and then pulled it out and moved it slowly up to my clit. He circled my clit with his tongue before locking his lips around it and sucking on it like he had my nipples.

I felt another orgasm building inside me and screamed out, "Yes! Like that! Oh God ya! Keep doing that! Oh yes! Yes! My pussy! Please I need something in my pussy! I'm gunna cum soon!!!"

Rob kept his mouth locked on my clit and easily slipped one, then two, then three fingers into my throbbing pussy. "Yes! Oh God yes! Fuck me! Suck on my clit hard and fuck my pussy! Yes! Yes! Like that! Deeper! Harder!!! Yes! I'm gunna' cum! Fuck me hard! Yes! Deeper! Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! Here it cums! Yes! Yes! Fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

The orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks and after the initial one I just kept cumming again and again. Rob kept sucking and licking on my clit and slowly pushed his fingers in and out of my now soaked pussy until I couldn't take anymore and begged him off me.

As Rob moved off me and laid down beside me I felt as if I were made of jelly. I was exhausted and my entire body was so full of satisfaction I didn't feel like I could take any more.

Then he leaned over to kiss me and I tasted my pussy on his lips and tongue and I was suddenly rejuvenated and hungry for more pleasure.

I was kissing him hungrily as my hands wandered down his body. One hand began stroking his hard cock while the other cupped his balls and massaged them gently. I felt a drop of precum on the head of his cock and knew he was as ready as I was.

I pulled away from the kiss, wiped the precum off his cock with my finger and sucked it off before I looked into his eyes and whispered in a voice hoarse from the screaming orgasms I'd just had and the renewed passion in me, "Rob, please, I've wanted you for so long...I'm ready for you, I know I can take all of you and I want you inside me so badly. Please Rob; please...I want you to fuck me."

Rob moaned as the word "fuck" came out of my mouth and he needed no more encouragement than that. He moved between my legs and after I spread my legs wide, high in the air, he placed the head of his cock against my pussy and started slowly pushing inside me.

With the dildo I'd always needed lube, no matter how turned on I got, but Rob had gotten me so incredibly wet that his huge cock slid deeper and deeper into my pussy with almost no resistance.

Once his cock was buried deep within my pussy he held there for a moment and looked down at my face. Our eyes met and I felt my pussy clench around his muscles and he flexed his cock deep inside me and whispered, "I've fantasized about what this would be like for so long...I never imagined it would feel this good, or this right. Or that you would go to such great lengths to be...ready...for me. You're amazing, you feel amazing. You deserve more than to simply be fucked...but to be honest right now I can't be slow and tender like you deserve, I either have to be able to let go and just fuck you or pull out now and jack off. It's your call."

I clenched my pussy muscles around his cock harder, arched up against his body to pull his cock deeper into my body and moved my lips to his ear and whispered, "I've wanted this as long as you have, maybe even longer, and right now I don't want you to be gentle, I want you to fuck me!"

He let out a groan and pressed his mouth hard against mine as he slowly pulled his cock halfway out of my pussy and slammed it back inside me.

What happened next was fucking at its best. Hot, sweaty bodies slamming into each other. Screams, groans, moans and grunts of pleasure echoing through the room. Me screaming for Rob to fuck me harder and deeper and make me cum. Rob grunting and moaning about how good my pussy felt and how loved fucking me. Then, in one shining moment we both came...I screamed his name as my entire body shook with power of the orgasm as he pushed his cock even deeper inside my pussy and I felt him shoot unbelievable amounts of cum deep inside my body.

Rob collapsed on top of me, his head resting on my shoulder. Both of us were covered in sweat and breathing deeply. I felt his cock twitch inside my pussy, and every twitch caused my pussy to clench around his slowly softening cock.

I don't know how long we lay there like that, but the next thing I remember is waking up to the feeling of Rob's hands spreading my pussy wide and his tongue lapping up the remaining juices from our fucking.

I moaned softly as the pleasure washed over my body and glanced at the clock. It was a little past 3 in the morning. I started to wonder how much sleep I'd gotten, then Rob gently slipped a finger inside my pussy and licked at my clit and I no longer cared.

Even after the countless orgasms earlier and the way my pussy ached from the fucking Rob had given me, it still took almost no time for his talented mouth and hands to bring me to another thrilling climax.

Again, once my body calmed down Rob leaned in and kissed me. This time I could taste my pussy juices and a hint of his cum and it excited me beyond belief.

As we kissed I reached for his cock and began stroking it with one hand and massaged his balls with the other, occasionally letting one of my fingers roam farther to gently grace his asshole, making his cock twitch in my hand.

I knew Rob was an ass man and, while doggy style has never been my favorite position, I knew it was his, so I had practiced countless times with the dildo in this position to make sure I could stretch enough for him to fuck me this way and not have it hurt.

I pulled away from the kiss and placed my hand on his chest to urge him off of me. I moved onto all fours on the bed and spread my legs as wide as I could before looking over my shoulder at him.

Rob was kneeling on the bed behind me with his eyes glued on my ass and my spread pussy as he stroked his cock. I wiggled my ass as I said in a husky voice, "Well don't just look at it and jerk yourself off...it's there for you to use, not just look at."

Rob then jumped off the bed and began rummaging through my suitcase. He came back to the bed with a bottle of lube and liberally applied it to the head of his cock. He then pushed the head inside my pussy and waited for me to adjust to his size before he began pushing deeper.

I moved one hand beneath my body and began rubbing my clit in slow circles, teasing myself as Rob gently pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy.

As he pushed the final inch of his massive cock inside me Rob let out a deep moan and placed both his hands on my ass and simply held himself there for a moment before he began to slowly move in and out of my pussy.

My finger was working frantically on my clit and Rob had picked up a steady pace, not as fast and frantic as the night before, but incredibly pleasurable.

"Oh yes Rob! Yes! Mmmm...fuck me! Oh God it feel so good! Yes! Like that! Just like that! Oh yes! I'm gunna' cum soon!"

With that Rob picked up the pace a little and then he did something I wasn't expecting. He dribbled some lube on my asshole and slowly began pushing one of his fingers deep into my ass. I moaned loudly and pushed my ass back to meet his finger.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Oh God you're so good! Yes! Finger fuck my ass! That's it! Harder! Harder! Yes! God yes! Fuck my pussy hard and shove you finger deep in my ass! I'm gunna' cum! I'm gunna' cum!" my finger was a blur against my clit and I could feel Rob slamming his body against me as he fucked me from behind and as he twisted his finger in my ass I screamed loudly and my entire body shook as I came.

Rob withdrew his cock from my sopping pussy, but left his finger deep inside my ass. As my orgasm subsided Rob guided me onto my back in the middle of the bed, and then moved himself above me in a 69 position, all without removing his finger from my ass.

I was exhausted from the fucking he'd just given me, but the smell of my pussy juice on his cock urged me onwards.

I pulled the head of his cock into my mouth as he spread my pussy lips and began lapping up my cum.

Rob's cock was rock hard and practically oozed precum as I sucked on the head and worked my hand up and down the length of it. He hadn't cum fucking me, but I knew he had gotten close and I knew just what to do to push him over the edge.

I reached blindly around the bed until I found the lube and dropped some against his asshole. I worked my finger inside his tight ass and began slowly finger fucking it in rhythm with my sucking on the head of his cock.

I felt as much as I heard Rob moan in pleasure. Then to repay me he continued to finger fuck my ass as he worked one and then two fingers inside my still soaking pussy and locked his tongue on my clit.

It wasn't long before my orgasm washed over me...Rob's cock slipped from my mouth and I began jerking him by hand as I finger fucked his ass and screamed his name.

When I screamed his name it pushed Rob over the edge and he shot his copious load of cum all over my chest, tits, torso and stomach before he pulled his fingers from my pussy and ass and rolled off me.

We lay there for at least ten minutes. Two sweaty, cum covered, sexually satisfied, exhausted heaps of flesh. Then Rob moved up the bed to lay beside me and I curled my body against his and we fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke to the sound of my stomach grumbling. I felt Rob behind me, his body warm and comforting, his arm draped protectively around my body. I didn't want to move, but I was hungry and I definitely needed a shower. I glanced at the clock...it was almost 10AM. I lowered my head back onto the pillow and sighed.

"Mornin beautiful, what's the sigh for?" I'd thought Rob was still asleep, but obviously he was wide awake. I turned to face him and he pulled me close to him and tenderly kissed my forehead.

I moaned softly, "this feels so good, I don't want to have to get up." I said in a somewhat scratchy, early morning voice.

"Well, that's just not going to do. We both badly need a shower and I heard your stomach grumble so I know I'm not the only one who needs some breakfast. Why don't you grab the room service menu from the dresser, we'll call and order something and then go hop in the shower and by the time we're done breakfast will be at the door."

I snuggled closer to him and could feel his body react to the contact, "Do you think we'll be able to behave ourselves in the shower?" I asked as I wigged against him.

Rob pulled away from me and looked deep into my eyes, "Don't worry...something tells me these next few days won't be our last together. I don't know how it's going to work, but I do know that I've found the "perfect fuck" I've been searching for my whole life...and it just happens to be one of my closest friends, so I'm not letting you get very far from my reach."

12