At Long Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, show me," she said, placing her knees on either side of my hips and lowering her ass into my lap.

Looking into her eyes, I reached around her ass and pulled her in closer. I kissed her again, more aggressively this time.

Anna whimpered softly as our lips mashed together and our tongues danced together. I had one hand behind her head, and the other was softly sliding up and down her back, while she just held on tightly to me.

"Oh my god," she moaned as she pulled her lips from mine, trying to catch her breath. I pulled her in closer, and started to softly kiss and nibble along her neck.

As my lips moved down the length of the soft skin on her throat, I hooked my thumb under one of the shoulder straps of her teddy and began to slide it off of her shoulder, kissing the exposed skin as I went along.

Suddenly, Anna pulled away and slid the strap back in place. "One of us has way too many clothes on right now," she said, as she slid back on my legs and slipped down between my knees to the floor."

"I know," I teased her. "I was trying to remedy that situation."

"I'm talking about you, smart-ass," she giggled. "It's not fair that you get to see me almost naked, while you still have all of your clothes on."

"I don't have a problem with that," I joked.

"Well, I do," she replied softly, but firmly, as she leaned in and started to unbutton my shirt. "Now be quiet, sit back, and let me even us out."

Smiling, I sat back without saying another word as she started to pull my shirt off, and then began to undo my shorts.

My cock, which had already stated to harden, was by now at full rigidity, as I looked down at this incredibly beautiful woman on her knees undressing me.

I raised my ass so she could slide my shorts down, and my bulge was almost in her face. 'If I was a teenager, I would've cum in my pants by now,' I thought to myself as she pulled my shorts off of my feet and tossed them over her shoulder.

Anna's eyes got wide as she looked at the bulge in my boxers, and her breathing got heavy and ragged. She softly exhaled as she slowly reached her hand up and wrapped her fingers around my covered shaft.

I sat there quietly while she gently squeezed my hard cock through the fabric still covering it, and she started at it. Finally, she slipped her fingers under the elastic waistband and started pulling it down.

She had my boxers down far enough to expose my pubic hair when I reached down and gently grabbed her wrist. "If you pull these all the way off, then one of us will still have way too many clothes on," I teased her.

Anna looked at me with a hunger in her eyes that I had never seen, and she wrapped her fingers around my shaft again, lifting my hips like it was a handle.

When my hips raised, she released me and continued sliding my last remaining bit of clothing down my legs.

I heard a soft whimper as my hard cock sprang free, and her eyes remained glued onto it as she slid the boxers over my feet and tossed them aside.

"Oh my," she whispered, sitting back on her heels as she reached out and wrapped her fingers around my hard shaft.

I watched as she slowly began to stroke my cock, her small fingers not quite reaching all the way around.

"That feels nice," I said softly.

"It's so big, and thick," she whispered. "I kind of knew that Mike was small, but, damn! He's tiny compared to you!"

"What would you like me to do?" she asked, her eyes still focused on my pole.

Before I could answer, she looked up at me. "Can I kiss it?" she asked.

"I would love that," I told her.

"Mike never wanted that," she said, as she leaned in and continued to stroke me. "He thought that oral sex was dirty."

"Well, I'm not Mike," I told her.

"Oh, I can see that!" she replied, her mouth now inches from my cock.

"I love oral sex. I like to give it AND receive it," I continued, chuckling.

I watched as she raised her body and leaned in closer. She bent down and softly kissed the head, and I moaned.

"You'll have to tell me if I'm doing it right," she informed me. "I've never..."

"You've never what?" I asked, teasing her.

Smiling up at me, Anna whispered, "You want to hear me talk dirty, don't you?"

Having never once heard her cuss, I told her, "I'd love to hear you talk dirty one time."

Anna stuck out her tongue and flicked it across the rim of my cock head. "I've never sucked a cock before," she said, looking me in the eyes, just before opening her mouth wide and dropping it over the head.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned, watching at the feel of her full, soft lips as they went lower down the shaft of my hard cock. She went down as far as she could, and then slowly slid her lips back up.

"Tell me what I should do," she whispered, releasing me from her warm mouth.

"Lick it like a lollipop," I told her softly, as she stroked my length. "Suck on it gently, stroke it with your hand and your lips."

"Mmmm," she moaned, taking me back into her mouth.

"Oh my gosh," I whispered, as she learned her way around my cock. "That is so nice!"

Anna continued to suck my cock, bobbing her head up and down, and occasionally releasing it to flick her tongue up and down the length of my shaft.

I reached down and held her head in my hands, and Anna started moving her head faster.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned.

"MMMmmmMMM," she moaned in unison, her fingers following her lips.

After a couple of minutes, she pulled her head back and released my cock, now shiny and wet with her saliva.

"Oh, my gosh!" she said softly, continuing to stroke my shaft. "My jaw's getting sore!"

"Did I do ok?" she asked, sitting back on her heels again.

"Ok? That was incredible!" I told her. "You've never done that before?"

"No," she replied softly as she rose up on her knees.

"Amazing!" I whispered.

Anna climbed back onto my lap and nestled my cock against her pussy. "I wanted to do more, but you're so thick, my jaw's sore!" she said.

"That's ok," I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist. "You did great for a first time."

"I'll do better next time, I promise," she whispered as I pulled her in tight.

"Oh, baby, I have no doubt about that," I whispered in her ear, as I nibbled on her neck.

Reaching under her ass and holding tight, I stood up, lifting her, and turned us around. I slowly lowered her onto her couch, sitting her back.

I leaned in to kiss her, and then slowly worked my way down her neck, to her shoulders. I started sliding her straps down, kissing her shoulders and chest as her soft skin was exposed.

Anna sighed as I moved from one shoulder to the other, sliding both straps down until they were hanging around her elbows. Her stiff nipples were soon the only thing holding the lace over her breasts.

I wrapped my lips around one stiff, satin-covered nipple, and gently sucked on it. Anna sighed louder and lay her head back as I wet the fabric, teasing her with my tongue.

I started sliding my hands softly down her sides as I continued to kiss and nip at her hard nipples, and she reached up and pulled my head tightly against her chest.

She whimpered softly when she felt my fingertips glide further down, reaching her hips and then her thighs.

As my hand slid along the soft, firm flesh of her thigh, my fingertips were on the outside of her leg, and I reached my thumb up to the front. When my arm was fully extended, I began to slowly slide it back up, bringing more of my hand to the front of her leg, and my thumb slid more to the inside.

As my hand moved up her leg, I brought my lips back up to hers and softly kissed her. Anna moaned louder into my mouth, and her legs relaxed and opened a little more when my thumb reached the top of her leg, just an inch from her thinly covered pussy.

I could feel her hips move slightly, almost trying to reach out to my thumb, as we kissed. Teasing her further, I passed my thumb lightly over her mound and up to her belly button.

I slid my hands up to her shoulders as we continued kissing, and pulled the shoulder straps down, exposing her firm breasts. Immediately, she pulled her lips from mine and covered her breasts with her hands.

"They're too small, and saggy" she said softly, looking down.

I reached up and wrapped my fingers around her wrists. "They're beautiful," I told her, as I pulled her hands down. "They're not small, or saggy, at all."

I continued to hold her wrists at her side as I leaned in and kissed her nipples, first one, then the other. Anna relaxed her body and sighed, never trying to remove herself from my grasp.

I released her wrists and slid one hand along the side of her body as I began to slowly, softly flick my tongue across a nipple. I heard her sigh and moan, and she arched her back, pressing her breast against my lips.

I began to alternate my lips and tongue from one breast to the other, with my hand caressing her side. Eventually, I slid that hand down, over her hip and onto her leg.

As I slid my hand back up, she opened her legs wider again, whimpering softly as my fingertips slowly approached her warm pussy. When I looked down at her, I noticed that her hands still remained where I left them, and her eyes were open slightly, and glazed over.

I started to kiss my way down her body, taking my time as I passed over the soft skin of her belly, slowly working my way down.

Anna's breathing was getting heavier the further down her body I went. Soon, I got off of the couch and lowered myself between her legs. When my lips reached the thin waistband to her sheer panties, I slid my arms underneath her legs and gently pushed them back, and she let out a soft, low moan.

I gently started to kiss my way along the top of her lacy panties, and Anna moaned louder, moving her hips slightly. I could smell her musk as I slowly worked my way down to her steamy pussy.

Holding her legs back and apart, I placed a soft, gentle kiss on each inner thigh, just where her leg joined her crotch. Anna moaned and sighed again, and I moved to her hot center.

I kissed her lace-covered pussy just above her mound, as my thumbs softly slid around the edges of her panties.

"Oh my gosh!" she whimpered, moving her hips up to meet my lips.

I moved my face down as I pushed her legs up further, and slowly but firmly started sliding my tongue along the length of her wet slit.

"Oh yess!" she moaned.

I stopped just before I reached her clit, and then moved over to the edge of her panties. I traced along the leg band of her panties with my tongue as she let her legs drop completely open and moaned soft and long.

"Oh, please," she whimpered, moving her hips, as I kissed my way back across the top of her mound.

"Please what?" I asked softly.

"Please, don't tease me," she replied.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked.

"I ... I don't know," she said.

"Yes you do," I told her. "What do you want me to do right now?"

"Ohhhh," she moaned. 'Take off my panties," she told me. "Please take my panties off me."

I did as she asked, hooking my fingertips into her waistband and slowly sliding her moist piece of lace down her lovely legs.

"What next?" I asked, as I tossed the fabric over my shoulders.

"Kiss me, please," she whispered, with a look of wanton desire in her eyes.

"Kiss you where?" I teased. "Your pretty mouth? Your cute little tits?"

Anna whimpered, and replied, "No. Please kiss me!"

"Where do you want me to kiss you?" I asked again.

Her eyes got big and she reached down and held onto my head. "My pussy," she declared. "Kiss my pussy! I want to feel your lips on my wet pussy!"

Smiling up at her, I said, "Oh! Ok, I can do that!"

I slowly leaned in, her hands still on my head, and kissed her, just above the sparse hair on her mound.

"OOOOHHHH!" she moaned, her body stiffening briefly.

I continued slowly kissing my way down her mound, avoiding her clit. I worked along the edges of her labia until I reached her warm, wet hole.

Sticking my tongue out, I gently dipped the tip into her pussy, tasting her juices.

"Ohhh! Yesss!!!" she moaned loudly, feeling my tongue slide inside her wet hole.

I marveled at the sweet, salty taste of her juices as I slowly started dragging my tongue up the length of her slit.

I stopped just below her clit, which by now was stiff and standing out. Gently, I hooked my arms under her legs and reached my hands around to her pussy. I pulled her wet lips apart, exposing it even more, and softly blew across the top of her pussy.

Anna moaned again, wiggling her hips. Pulling her skin tight, I leaned in and kissed her just above her clit.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, pushing her hips up towards me.

I looked up the length of her body from between her legs, and took in a sight that I'd lusted after for a number of years. Her eyes were closed, her chest was rising and falling, and her hands were planted firmly on the cushions, gripping them tightly.

Smiling to myself, I leaned in a little closer. I felt her body jump, and heard her gasp loudly, as my tongue flicked across her clit.

Slowly, I started passing my tongue across her sensitive bud, covering every bit of flesh. Her moaning increased, along with her breathing, as her back sank into the couch and her hips raised up a little more.

I flicked my tongue all around her clit and slid it up and down her wet slit, as I slowly started to bring her to an orgasm. She was moaning more and more, and her breathing was getting heavier, as I went on.

After a few minutes, I centered in on her clit, and the fleshy areas surrounding it. When I slowly slid my tongue along the length of her clit hood along her right side, she would sigh and moan loudly, and her arms would tense briefly, so I concentrated my efforts there.

"Oh yesss!" she moaned, reaching down for my head after a couple of minutes. "That's soo good!"

Her hips were soon moving up and down again, pressing her hot, wet pussy against my face as I began to change speeds and pressure with my tongue.

I moved my hands back down and her legs fell of to the side. I started flicking my tongue quicker and lighter as I slowly slid a finger up and down her slit, getting it nice and wet with her juices.

I then brought my tongue just below her clit and started flicking it up the length as I slid my wet finger up to her hot hole. When I reached the top, I wrapped my lips around it and began sucking on it gently as I slowly slid my finger deep inside her pussy, applying pressure to the top wall of her tight hole.

"Ohhh!" Anna gasped loudly, bucking her hips up and down. "Ohh yesss!"

I began to shake my head side to side as I started sliding my finger in and out of her, soon adding a second finger. I was surprised at how tight her pussy was, even with only my fingers inside her.

"Oh! My! Gosh!" she exclaimed, as I released her clit and resumed flicking my tongue up and down the right side again, and slid my fingers in and out, increasing speed and pressure.

About a minute later, she released my head and grabbed on tightly to her seat cushions again. Her hips seemed to have a mind of their own as they bounced up and down, left and right.

"Ohh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh!" she moaned, getting even louder each time.

I slid my fingers in deep, and started pressing against the soft flesh just behind her pelvis.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, as her pussy clamped down on my fingers, I started sliding them in and out, fucking her fast as her juices started splashing.

"Ohhh yeahhhh! Oh damn!" she screamed as her orgasm overtook her body. "Oh my god! I'm cumming! Yesss!"

Anna yelled out so loudly, I thought for sure that people on the street, twelve stories below us, heard her.

When I could tell that she was starting to come down, I slowed my tongue down, and drew my fingers back, out of her tight hole, sliding them down, across her asshole.

Her body jumped, and she whimpered and sighed as I slid my wet fingers around on her tight backdoor.

"Oh my gosh!" she moaned as I pulled back and admired her beautiful body. Her pussy lips were wet and open, and her body had a light sheen of sweat as she lay on the couch.

I leaned in and started kissing my way back up her body, flicking my tongue across both of her nipples before reaching her face.

I kissed her softly on her lips, and she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in tight, kissing me passionately.

"Holy shit!" she laughed, when she eventually released my allowing me to pull back slightly. "That was...amazing! I can't believe that I've never done that before!"

She reached her hands out and took my head in them. "Please make love to me," she whispered.

"I would be honored," I told her as I rose up from the floor.

She reached out and wrapped her fingers around my cock again and started at it. "I hope this all fits in," she said softly.

"We'll make it fit in," I told her. "Do you want to be on top, so you can control things?"

"Ok," she replied, releasing my hard pole.

I helped her stand, and I took her place on the couch. As I slid down until my ass was at the edge of the cushions, Anna straddled my legs and placed her knees next to my thighs.

She took my shaft in her hand again as I started gliding my hands up her sides and softly cupped her breasts.

She started moving my cock back and forth, sliding the head in the juices oozing down her slit as she moved her hips and gazed into my eyes.

I slid my hands down her sides until they reached her hips, and I held on. Her eyes opened wide as she bent her legs just a little, and the tip of my shaft slipped inside her hot pussy.

Her breathing got heavier as she slid a little more of my cock inside her wet hole, and then she stopped.

"Take your time," I told her. "Whenever you're ready."

Still holding on to the base of my shaft, Anna brought her knees up further, until they were next to my hips. She whimpered softly as the rest of my head slid inside her, and then she stopped.

Letting go of my cock, she brought her hands up to my shoulders and held on tight as she began to slowly lower her ass on to my lap.

"Oooohhhh!" she gasped as more of my pole slid in to her. My cock felt harder than it had been in a long time as her hot, wet walls slid slowly down it's length.

She had a little more than half of my shaft inside her when she started raising her hips. She slowly lowered herself back down, and then back up again.

"Oooohhh yeahhh!" she whimpered as she moved her hips.

I kept a grip on her hips as she continued like that for a couple of minutes, and then she stopped.

"How much more?" she asked.

"You've still got a couple of inches to go," I told her, exaggerating slightly.

"Help me," she said softly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yesss!" she replied, her eyes pleading.

I brought my hands up to her face and pulled her lips to mine. She wrapped her arms around my head as we started kissing, slowly at first but soon increasing in passion.

I slid my hands back down to her hips as I started moving my ass up and down in short thrusts. She whimpered again, into my mouth as we continued kissing and she held me tighter.

Holding tightly to her hips, I pulled her down hard, burying my cock deep inside her pussy. "Ooohh!" she yelped as her ass hit my legs.

I held her there for a minute, letting her get used to my thick shaft filling her tight hole, and she leaned back in and kissed me.

I soon started moving my hips again as she pulled her lips from mine and leaned in to put her head on my shoulder.

"Oh my god!" she whispered, holding on to me tightly. "Soo big!"

After a couple of minutes, she sat back and started moving her hips back and forth.

"Ooooooohhh!" she gasped, feeling my cock bumping and rubbing against her pussy walls.

I slid my hands back up her body and cupped her pert tits again, softly massaging them.