At Long Last Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the other end of the room, George and Hector had stripped off to their Y-fronts and stood waiting to watch me undress! I took my clothes off slowly and with as much teasing as I thought I could get away with. I found I quite enjoyed being the object of the young men's admiring stares.

When I had carefully donned the scarlet satin bra and knickers and the short white dress, we all went into the back room.

Solly and Rachel made sure my hands and feet were tied comfortably with a couple of silk scarves. They also ensured that my body was correctly aligned and at the right level. Then Solly started to fondle my breasts and stroke me between the legs.

"We need to get you worked up a bit, dear. I can't have Hector shoving his prick into you cold or it might hurt you," he told me.

When Solly called for action, Hector came up behind me, studied his victim for a few seconds, and then tore off the white dress. He ripped off my red satin knickers and bra and thrust his engorged cock smoothly into my cunt. As he moved it in and out, I looked towards the camera and smiled as I had been instructed. As I turned my face forward again, George was in front of me displaying his cock. I looked at it for a short time, then opened my mouth to receive it. George and Hector thrust their cocks in and out of me in unison. All three of us came within seconds of each other. As the men withdrew, I turned towards the camera and tried, with my tongue, to catch a drop of George's semen dribbling out of the side of my mouth.

"Cut! That was great! Super!" cried Solly, "Especially that bit where you dribbled right at the end, Helen. That was perfect."

"You can all take a break, get cleaned up and we'll have lunch," said Rachel, "We'll finish off this afternoon."

During lunch, Henri arrived. Solly told him what the afternoon session involved and they discussed it during the rest of the meal.

Solly, Rachel, Bonny and the two technicians went to set things up in the back room, while Henri and I chatted and cleared away the crockery and cutlery. By the time the dishes were done, the crew were ready to start.

"You might as well wear your own clothes, Helen. You'll be more comfortable in them," Solly suggested, but Henri had to don white slacks and a white singlet.

Shooting started with me peering into the scope. What I saw was an ancient 'What the butler saw'. When I heard the sound of a door opening and closing, I looked round, saw Henri, gazed at him for a few moments, then turned back to the scope. Henri came across to me and started fondling my breasts and the tops of my legs. Then he dropped his trousers and underpants to reveal his very stiff erection. He reached up under my dress and pulled down my knickers. As he slid his cock into me, I turned round to him and smiled sweetly. Feeling Henri shoot his load of cum into me made me come too. At that point Solly cried, "Cut! That's another good take, I reckon," and the day's work was finished.

Solly gave me an envelope on the drive back to my place. It contained twenty ten-pound notes.