At Long Last Ch. 04

Story Info
Christine comes to town.
3.7k words
4.13
14.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine comes to London

I have two sisters. Just a year and a half younger than me was Marie, married to an Italian architect and living in Italy with her husband and their two children. I only saw her on the occasional visit back home.

One day a letter arrived for me from Christine, my youngest sister. She wanted to come down to London to see me and spend her eighteenth birthday here. I wrote back straight away and told her she was welcome to visit but not to expect too much. I knew my friend Sophie would be away that weekend, so there would be just the two of us in the flat that we now shared.

When I met Christine off the train, the girl looked a bit gawky. Her shoulders were hunched; her head was down with her long blonde hair tucked into a brown beret. She seemed to shamble along as if lost. She occasionally peered round, trying to catch sight of me through her round steel Health Service spectacles.

When she finally saw me, Christine's face lit up with a great ear to ear grin. I marvelled at the difference a smile could make on a young girl's face.

We greeted each other warmly. We took a taxi to the flat. During the ride, I asked her why she had wanted to come down for her birthday. Christine was reluctant to say why at first but I got it out of her eventually. Apparently, Christine's boyfriend of the moment had ditched her because she was too frigid and didn't seem to like sex.

"Do you experience orgasms, Christine?" I asked in a confidential tone.

"No. I never have done so far. I just end up feeling frustrated and used. I don't really know if I like sex all that much. I keep saying 'Never again' to myself afterwards. Then when the opportunity comes round again, I think it might be better this time," Christine replied, "but it never is."

She looked ruefully at me. I thought it sounded all too familiar, just like my own early experiences.

But surely, I thought, Christine is too young to have had sex experiences with many boys.

"Just how many boys have you actually been with?" I asked and was astonished when the answer came back, "Er...about twenty. I guess most of our class and the one ahead."

"So how old were you the first time?" was the next question.

"Er..um...I must have been nearly fifteen," Christine replied.

"If you were with boys around your own age," Helen observed Christine's nod, "then I'm not surprised you stayed unsatisfied. Boys of that age don't know anything much about sex, except a load of smutty tales picked up from their peers or porn magazines. The secret of good sex is something I only learned just before I was twenty-one."

"What was that then?" Christine enquired eagerly, pleased to be having this conversation with her elder sister.

I recalled the good advice Sophie had given me last year and rehashed it; "It's simple. It's the same as for life in general. You get out of sex in proportion to what you put in. You have to concentrate on giving pleasure in order to get it. You have to stop thinking about your own needs, let go, and give yourself completely, with no reservations, to your man. Clear your mind of everything except the desire to give him the best shag he's ever had. Make love like that, and you will be surprised at the difference it will make for you."

"Helen darling, you do astonish me! I'd never have guessed you would ever talk to me about sex like that. I always thought of you as being a bit stuffy. A bit like a younger version of a maiden aunt!" Christine burst out laughing, "but you're really nothing like that at all!"

"Just try and bear in mind what I've told you, little sister," I said smiling.

I got Christine into a scented bubble bath, then made a couple of phone calls before joining her in the bathroom, chatting and laughing as we shampooed Christine's hair. I gave her a large warmed bath towel to dry herself.

When she reached for her navy blue school knickers and boyish vest, I beat her to it and dumped them in the bin!

"Try these", I told my sister as I gave her a pair of my own white satin and lace panties.

"Golly! I've never had anything like these on me," said Christine as I handed her a matching petticoat. That proved too small at the top, as Christine's breasts were a bit larger than mine. I had an inspiration. I went into Sophie's room and emerged with a plain primrose satin camisole. When Christine pulled it on it fitted at the bust but she was six inches taller than Sophie's five feet. The camisole, which reached an inch or so below Sophie's knees, ended up five inches above hers. However it fitted Christine's body perfectly, the smooth satin outlining her breasts, hips and her bottom in a sexy way that many film stars would envy.

"I can't wear anything this short," cried Christine, "or so revealing!"

"Perhaps you shouldn't wear it outside," I agreed, "but you won't be leaving the flat tonight anyway."

I combed Christine's hair and fashioned it into a curling topknot with a white clasp. Then I powdered her face, administered a little eyeliner and a pink lipstick. I gave Christine a pair of white open toed high-heeled shoes. Then I stood back to admire my work.

"Stand up, Chris," I commanded.

"Now stand with your shoulders back. Throw your tits out and keep your tummy flat. Lean slightly back from the waist. That will keep your bum in too," after which I produced a small flash camera and took my sister's picture.

"When you're old and grey you can look at this and see just how absolutely beautiful you were at the age of eighteen," I told my young sister, "You really are breathtakingly lovely, you know."

Christine blushed. She wasn't used to such praise from anybody, let alone her oldest sister who she used to think of as a bit stuffy. She was, I thought, just about the most gorgeous example of English maidenhood I had ever met. She reached for her glasses but once again I got there first.

"I need them," Christine pleaded, "I can't read anything without them."

"You're not going to be doing any reading tonight, young lady!" I said firmly.

For the evening in the flat, I had invited Henri and Jim. I was somewhat on tenterhooks as to Christine's reaction when saw found we were entertaining two black men that evening.

I had just about had time to get myself ready when the first of our guests arrived. It was Henri. He took off his coat. He was wearing a black silk shirt and black trousers. He looked very smart and smelt very fresh.

He was tall, handsome and a fine example of black Africa's manhood and I only hoped Christine would accept him as a lover. If she did, I knew he could give her the sort of sexual experience she wanted and deserved.

"Sorry I didn't give you a little more warning, Henri," I said as I warmly embraced him and kissed him.

"I'd like you to meet my youngest sister Christine," I continued.

Henri advanced with a broad beaming smile, "Enchanted to meet you, Christine", he said, picking up her hand and raising it to his lips gently. I was pleased at how graceful my sister looked as she curtseyed and smiled at him. I had been slightly anxious about Christine's reaction to her older sister going with black men.

I gave Henri a tot of rum, while Christine and I had glasses of Croft's sherry. I switched on the record player and was pleased when Henri immediately got Christine up to dance.

Jim arrived as the record was changing and, after the introductions, began to dance with me. There were eight records stacked on the machine, so we stayed dancing with the same partners for some time. I could hear Henri's French accent mingling with Christine's lighter tones. They seemed to be smiling and laughing a lot and getting on very well with each other.

When I went into the kitchen to get some eats, Christine followed.

"Helen, you must be some sort of mind reader!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling as she beamed at me, "For years now I've dreamed... no, longed for a big handsome black stud to come along and ravish me. And clever old you, you've given me my heart's desire for my birthday present. You've made my dream come true! How did you do it?"

It looked as if the evening was going according to plan although my sister's desire for a black lover came as a surprise.

We took the food out to the men and Christine sat up close to Henri. When we had finished, I reloaded the record player, collected the plates and took them to the kitchen. While Jim snatched a dance with Christine, Henri followed me to the kitchen.

"Your young sister is absolutely beautiful, Helen. She's a lovely girl", Henri said, "She's so elegant, so graceful and such a mover. It makes me shiver just to watch her walk. I've got a great desire for her. How do you say it? I've got a hard on for her. I hope you don't mind, do you? I would really love to get my cock into your delicious sister. If I don't, I think I will go crazy!"

We both laughed and I said, "You should be asking her, not me. I'm her sister, mot her keeper".

"Well, I don't want it to spoil our relationship, Helen. We work so well together making films for Salvatore. I think of you as a friend and I wouldn't want to upset you", he explained. "Do you think she will let a black man like me fuck her?"

"Don't worry, I'm sure she will Henri. And it won't upset me as long as you're good to Christine. She hasn't had a lot of experience with men, and what she has had hasn't been very good. Forget about satisfying your cock's needs and try to give my kid sister a good time. You're welcome to lubricate her, but please be gentle when you do it, at least to start with. Above all, Henri, please make sure you truly satisfy her. Make her come so well she'll remember it for the rest of her life. If you do that, you are welcome to fuck her and I reckon my Christine's as eager for it as you", and with that I went back to the lounge.

I sat with Jim's arm around me and watched Henri dancing with Christine. It was a slow smooch and they stood leaning into each other. They were both bare footed. As Christine's back turned towards me, I could see Henri's jet-black hands sliding down the smooth primrose satin to my sister's ass. He massaged the cheeks of her behind, and, as they slowly turned, Christine was smiling and talking to him quite unconcerned. As they continued round I could see that Henri's hands had gone up under the hem of my sister's camisole and he was now fondling her bum through her white knickers. Over her shoulder Henri caught my eye, grinned and winked at me.

I smiled back. The thought of Henri's big black cock rising up between my lovely young sister's graceful white legs to thrust into the pinky wetness of her vagina was exciting me.

'Christine is a beautiful and desirable young girl, and Henri is an extremely handsome man. They may be different colours, but if you disregard that, they're quite a good match for each other. And when you think about it, the striking colour contrast between them is very attractive in itself,' I mused, 'There's absolutely no reason at all why my little sister shouldn't enjoy the same sort of sexual satisfaction that I do. And if any man can make her come nicely then that man is Henri'.

When they turned again, I could see that Henri had slipped one of his hands inside Christine's panties. I felt relaxed and excited about what was in store for her. It made me smile and nod as I caught his eye.

When the dance ended, and they sat down on the opposite settee, Christine went immediately to sit on Henri's lap and nuzzled up to him. He held her close and started fondling her breasts quite openly. She simply smiled and began kissing him. Their mouths were open; their tongues were busy probing. Christine's hands were busy unbuttoning Henri's shirt while his hand stopped manipulating her breast to travel down the primrose satin to her lap. She moved her legs apart slightly to allow Henri's hand to slip up between them, under the hem of her camisole, and start to caress her vagina through her panties. I heard my sister sighing deeply at the pleasure of Henri's delicate touch.

I had been so engrossed with all this that I had hardly noticed Jim undoing buttons and unzipping zips.

I suddenly realised that my dress was sliding off and Jim's trousers were already round his ankles. Jim lifted me onto his lap, fondling my breast with one hand and stroking the gusset of my panties with the other. I thrilled as I felt his erection pressing against my bum.

He pulled at my panties and I lifted myself up to allow them to be removed. Then as I settled myself onto Jim's engorged cock, I saw Christine rise, pull Henri's trousers off. Then he rose slightly to allow her to pull his shorts down. She laughed delightedly as his great stiff cock leaped up at her.

She stood up close to Henri as he raised her primrose satin dress up to her waist and slid her pretty knickers down to her ankles. He leaned forward, putting his nose and mouth between her legs. Christine caught her breath as his tongue licked the lips of her vagina.

Then he lifted her above him, lowering her slowly onto his huge cock, which she held at just the right spot. I glowed with satisfaction to hear my sister alternately gasping with the strain and then whimpering with delight, as Henri gently thrust in and then withdrew his cock from her.

When Henri's stiff erection was halfway into Christine, I heard him grunt his pleasure as he came and shot his load into my lovely sister. She seemed to slip faster down lower onto Henri's cock, lubricated by his semen.

Then, a few minutes later, just as Henri shot a second load of his cum into her, Christine let out a great sobbing moan of ecstasy;

"Oh! Oh! Henri, fuck me, fuck me! Oh! Heavens, what a glorious fucking cock you've got, Henri! I love it."

I felt a wave of gratitude to Henri for making my young sister experience such a good orgasm for the very first time in her life. Henri's thrusting action slowed up a bit but Christine wasn't finished with him just yet.

"Don't stop, Henri darling. Fuck me some more, please!"

They began to kiss, tongues intertwined as their saliva mixed in as passionate an open mouthed kiss as I have ever seen.

Henri's motion was picking up speed again, to Christine's obvious delight.

I was pleased and turned on by her reaction. There is absolutely no sensation I can think of to compare with the ecstasy of a really good fuck and that was exactly what Henri was giving my young sister.

His cock was ringed with white semen as he drove it into her harder and faster until the two beautiful lovers exploded into their next orgasm together with perfect timing. .

When they had come down to earth, I called out, "I think it's time we all retired to continue this in bed." Nobody quarrelled with that sentiment and we were all soon testing the bedsprings. In fact, when I dozed off to sleep a couple of hours later, I was lulled into a pleasant, contented reverie by the rhythmic creak of the bedsprings from next door.

I was the first up next morning and, as I made coffee, a bright-eyed Christine joined me. She was dressed in Sophie's chemise.

My sister couldn't stop grinning and humming to herself.

"Oh" Helen!" she cried, "I feel so good. No girl ever gave her sister a better birthday present than you gave me last night. It was absolutely marvellous. A night I will treasure for the rest of my life! I hope I haven't got too many cum-stains on this dress. You are the best sister a girl could wish for, and I love you for it"

"I'm really happy for you," I replied, grinning back, "I'm glad you enjoyed your 'present'. It gives me a lot of pleasure to see someone I love so happy and so full of beans."

Christine put her arms around me, hugging me and kissing me.

"There are a couple of things I wanted to ask you before the men got up," she said.

"Such as?" I enquired.

"Well, I've always had an aversion to the whole idea," she lowered her voice, "of ..er... you know...of oral sex. I hated it if boys tried to get me to do anything like that. The very idea made me feel sick. But what you said about giving yourself completely to your man hit me. Last night," her voice got even lower, "after Henri was sending me into orbit for about the ninth time, I surprised myself by wanting to take his cock into my mouth to show him how much I cared about him. But I wasn't sure how to do it, or whether he would even like it. What do you reckon, Helen? Should I go that far?"

I smiled at her, "Of course, if you want to. I don't think more than one man in a thousand would be anything but overjoyed to get his cock into his girl's mouth. You needn't worry about that. Have you ever given any of the young lads you've been with a hand job, a wank?"

"Yes. Of course I have. Many times," Christine replied.

"Well it's something like that. You may have heard it called cock or prick sucking, but you can forget about that. There is no sucking involved necessarily. You should just take his cock in your hand. Ease the foreskin gently back and forth like you would when giving him a hand-job. Then let the business end of his cock go into your mouth, doing the work with your hand. Then you can let your lips take over and grip his cock. Personally, I like to tickle the very tip of a man's cock with my tongue".

"What happens when he comes then?" queried my sister.

"Any decent guy will warn you beforehand, unless it happens too fast for him. Then you can either catch it in a hanky or just let him come in your mouth. Men seem to love that. It tastes a bit weird. But I seem to have acquired a liking for it. I don't mind it, and, in fact, I usually swallow the lot. It's not harmful at all. After all, you must have had half a gallon squirted into your other end last night and it hasn't done you any harm, has it?"

We both laughed at that thought and embraced again.

Henri and Jim emerged, yawning and stretching, ready for their breakfast. And I was pleasantly amused that the thought of Henri's big black cock in my young sister's mouth produced only feelings of warm affection and gratitude towards Henri, and love for Christine.

After coffee and cereals, we cooked bacon, eggs and fried bread and we all sat round the table eating and chatting merrily.

As the meal ended, Henri looked straight at me and said, "Last night I felt I had to tell your sister that I had fucked you more than once in front of the camera. I hope you're not too cross at me."

"Of course not, Henri. I'm glad you told her. I thought about it but reckoned it would be better if you were the one to tell all," I replied.

"Actually, I think I already guessed from the way you acted greeting each other. You were so familiar. And I don't mind at all. It's good to think you've .er, fucked both of us." Christine hesitated slightly when using the word 'fuck' coldly in front of us like that.

I couldn't resist teasing her.

"Henri, Christine was telling me she wants to try oral sex with you before you go," I told him, "Ow!" as Christine's foot hit me in the shin. She was blushing and both Hemri and Jim were guffawing...

Henri said, "I can't refuse a girl's invitation like that!" He picked Christine up in his arms and carried her off to the bedroom to improve her sex education. As they disappeared into the bedroom, Christine was grinning at me.

Jim and I also went back to bed for some more fucking.

Much later, when the men had gone and we had showered and changed, I took Christine to the station to catch her train home. She rang home to make sure she was met off the train by our father with his car.

Then, while waiting for the train, I asked how things had gone that afternoon.

"Fantastic! I did what you said and Henri was delighted when I took his cock in my mouth, and just about delirious when I let him shoot his cum there and I swallowed it. I've learned so much from you, Helen, and I've had such a wonderful time. I just wish I could stay here with you instead of going back to school." There were tears in her eyes as she finished. We hugged each other warmly and I promised her she could come to visit at half term, which wasn't far off.

12