At Long Last: Gwen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bedu
Bedu
127 Followers

Gwen's response was, "Wow!"

We both ate a few bites and Gwen said, "And, you know what else?"

My response was, "No, I don't know what else."

I saw the devilish grin coming a mile away and she said, "Watching you today made me so horny for you. All I could think about was, I get to go home and have him do magical things to my body."

I sighed, "You know, Princess, I am 62 years old."

Still grinning, Gwen came back with, "Hush! Ivan will hear you and he doesn't know that. He's too dumb to realize that."

I just shook my head and smiled at her and asked, "And what is it you want me to do that is so magical?"

She shivered and said, "Anastasia is wet right now. I'm sure she needs licked and we'll go from there as needed."

The rest of our dinner was taken up with a discussion of Gwen's classes and what topics her students were finding difficult. I discovered that, while I was no slouch when it came to pedagogy, Gwen was a lot more informed about, and attuned to, the different ways students learned. It was a typical enjoyable meal. When we finished I paid the bill and we drove home.

On the way home Gwen asked, "You said you don't have an open-door policy for the faculty. That, of course, doesn't apply to me, does it?"

"That applies doubly to you," was my response.

Gwen went into her best pout routine and informed me that I wasn't being fair at all.

"How am I not being fair?" was my question.

"I'm different! I'll be your wife shortly."

"Do you want me to have a double standard of one policy for ten faculty people and a different one for one faculty member?"

"I'm not just another faculty member. I'm special! I'm the Princess!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I see. Well, then, the policy doesn't apply to you."

"Ha! I knew you'd let me get away with that."

"How did you know I'd let you get away with that?"

Gwen rolled her eyes and said, "Honestly, Old Man, when did you ever not let me get away with something I wanted?"

"Well, let me think."

Gwen injected, "You wouldn't go shopping with me for a new bed and I knew you weren't going to plan the wedding with me."

"Why did you give me the answers before I could think of them?" was my question."

Gwen's answer was, "Because you're such an idiot and you'd never think of such things."

"Was this a test?" I asked.

"Of course not. Ivan is smarter than you when it comes to dealing with our domestic life. Why would I test you when I know you'd fail?"

"What do you mean, 'Ivan is smarter than me?'"

"Oh, Will, at least he knows when to get big and hard while you just sit there and look at me to explain everything else."

"Why are you giving me such a hard time?"

"It's just fun and I know you're clueless about what I'm doing!"

I simply broke into laughter and shook my head in wonderment at this tiny creature. When I looked over at Gwen she stuck out her tongue at me.

When we got home we went inside and spent a few moments with the cats as they milled around our feet. We petted them all and spoke to them and then Gwen said, "C'mon Old Man. Let's go to the bedroom."

Three of the cats beat us to the bedroom. I asked Gwen if she thought our behavior was so predictable that the cats knew that we'd be heading to the bedroom when we came into the house.

"They aren't dumb," was Gwen's response.

Gwen was taking off her clothes and I followed suit. She was quicker than I and she landed on the bed before I did and I heard, "Hurry up, Old Man."

When I was naked I climbed onto our bed and I looked at Gwen and, I admit, I was awestruck. Gwen saw me simply staring at her and she cocked her head and asked, "What?"

I stared at her for a few more moments and shook my head and said, "I just can't believe where I am in life. How did I ever arrive here with this gorgeous, smart, funny creature?"

Gwen smiled and opened her arms to me and we hugged. I realized that I had an erection even without Gwen's ministrations. She felt it, too, and said, "Ooooooh, someone is very hard right now. Shall we dispense with the licking of Anastasia?"

"Let's us," was my concurring response.

Gwen laid back and spread her legs and I positioned myself over her. She grasped Ivan and guided him to the entrance to Anastasia and I gave a gentle shove and the head of my cock slipped into her little volcano.

It didn't seem to matter how often we did this dance of love because every time I entered the little Princess, I still seemed to get the same thrill I did the first time. I noticed that Gwen winced with pleasure when I slid inside her.

When I thrust slowly into her, Gwen gasped, and when I slid backwards she groaned. I maintained the slow thrusting for minutes on end until Gwen urged me on with a request of "Faster, Old Man."

Gwen wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and came off the bed so she was suspended in air and we were connected at the waist, neck, and the piston going into and out of her.

Gwen plastered her lips to mine and I felt her tongue inside my mouth. We remained in this position kissing for what seemed like minutes until she broke the kiss and said, "Oh, Will, I'm going to have a big one," and she began to return my thrusts. The slapping of our flesh brought the cats, but I was barely aware of them on the bed.

Gwen signaled her impending orgasm with a long, low, groan, and then she uttered, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and she stiffened and I knew she had cum. I was in such frenzy myself I didn't even feel the flush of her fluids. I do know that I erupted into her with a guttural moan and we collapsed, coupled as one, back onto the bed.

Despite having ejaculated everything inside me, I still managed to keep thrusting until I was too soft to continue.

How long did we lay in a collapsed heap? I have no idea. I did become aware of the Princess pounding on my rib cage and muttering something about "Sasquatch." Laughing, I rolled to the side and onto my back bringing the Princess with me.

She crawled up my chest and kissed me and then she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me with amazement. "Old Man, you had a big one! Where did you get all the stuff you just pumped into me? I'm leaking already."

"I have no idea, Princess."

"Well, I loved it, and I love you, you precious Old Man." And we kissed and then we kissed some more.

When we broke the kiss, Gwen said, "Shower, Old Man. Carry me."

My response was, "How long do you think my back is going to hold up carrying you everywhere, Princess."

"Oh, poop, you're as strong as an ox. Pick me up."

Of course, I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom and she directed me to the potty. I deposited her on the potty and started the shower. From the potty, Gwen asked, "And, just what do you think you're doing?"

I replied, "I'm getting the shower hot enough so that I feel like I'm getting a real shower."

"You will not determine the water temperature. Your Princess is far too delicate for your clumsy efforts. Unlike you, I do not have a hairy covered hide."

So, I grinned at Gwen and climbed into the shower. In a minute Gwen was in the shower with me and she immediately adjusted the hot water stem to her satisfaction. When she had her desired temperature she looked up at me and told me I was a big dummy. But, she did a beautiful job of washing my cock so; all in all, it wasn't a bad shower.

After showering we got out of the tub and Gwen plastered herself to me with her arms around me. I dried her back and then held her.

Finally, she unwrapped herself from me and I dried her off and she said, "Come to bed. We need to talk."

We walked to the bed and found a huge wet spot where we had coupled and Gwen sighed, "Look at the mess you made, Old Man. Why must you be so effusive?"

I gave her a cockeyed look and reminded her that it was she who had the little volcano of a pussy that routinely erupted.

"That's right," she said, "blame it on the woman. The poor woman who has to submit to the animal instincts of the beastly man gets blamed for everything."

"Just change the sheets, Princess, and spare me the histrionics."

Gwen went off to get some clean sheets and I slipped into some jeans and was putting on a sweatshirt when Gwen returned. The Princess returned and said, "Nay, nay, no clothes. This is a serious conversation."

I rolled my eyes and undressed and helped Gwen put on new sheets and then climbed into bed and the little Princess climbed on top of me.

Gwen began: "Topic One: Barb knows that no matter what happens with my job interview, we are moving to Alabama. She wants to move with us, live with us, work for a year, and then go to grad school."

"OK," I said.

"That's it," said Gwen. "What do you think?"

"OK," I said.

"Old Man, did you understand what I just said?"

"Uh, I think so."

"What did I just say?"

I summarized it as, "Barb wants to live with us in Alabama and work for a year before going to grad school."

Gwen said, "Gee, you were listening. OK, so what are your thoughts?"

"OK," I said.

"That's it?" asked Gwen. "It's OK with you for Barb to move, and live, with us?"

"Sure."

Gwen started laughing and said, "I thought you'd examine the implications of that from twelve different angles and then say, 'Let me think about it.'"

"I already did think about it. I figured that's what she wanted to do when I hadn't heard anything about making application to a grad school."

For some reason, Gwen was much amused at me. Still grinning, she climbed up further on my chest and kissed me.

"OK, she said, "Topic Two: Charles, my son, is being released from the hospital. He wants to come to the house this coming weekend and apologize to all of us for his behavior on the day we had him admitted to the hospital."

I thought about that for a minute and said, "OK, that's the plot. Tell me about the characters and the setting."

Gwen nodded and added, "His father will drive him to the house on Saturday afternoon and spend some time with us to provide Charles the opportunity to apologize. It's my understanding, they won't stay very long."

I responded, "Well, it's your son and your house. I'll do whatever you are the most comfortable doing."

"Thank you. But, I want your best thoughts on this and I don't want you simply accommodating me."

"Really, Princess, I want you to do whatever you want to do. This is your son. Do you want to meet them at a restaurant for lunch? Do you want to host a lunch at home? Do you want them to come by in the afternoon? I'm not happy saying this, but Charles means so little to me that I'm simply indifferent to him."

"That indifference is what I feared," responded Gwen.

Gwen turned her head and laid it, cheek down, on my chest to think about the options. I gently massaged her gorgeous bottom and kissed the top of her head and then wrapped my arms around her.

Finally, she raised her head and said, "OK, we'll host them Saturday afternoon. Please, for me, do be present."

"Fine, Will David, the First will be present."

"And," Gwen added, "please don't re-break his nose."

I laughed and said, "I suspect he'll be so medicated he'll be unable to insult or slap or spit and stay upright, too."

Gwen wanted to know why she was so tired given that it was only 9:00 p.m.

I suggested that she had emitted so many fluids during our love-making that she was dehydrated.

The Princess announced, quite archly, "We are not amused."

Nonetheless, after cleaning the litter boxes for the second time that day I turned out the lights and Gwen and I went to sleep in each other's arms.

Tuesday followed what was, for me, a normal schedule until I reported to the chairperson's office at the university and Marcie began the tedious task of teaching me how to be a departmental chair. I was utterly amazed at the tedium involved and decided that Marcie was to function in my stead until she had a question at which time she was to consult with me.

This struck Marcie as exceedingly funny and she explained the humor of the situation as being "the more things change, the more they stay the same." That was a real summary of the job Gearhart had done in his many years as departmental chair.

About 1:30 p.m. Marcie came into my office and asked if my no open-door policy included Dr. Davis. My response was "Oh crap! I forgot to tell you that it did not."

Marcie got a big kick out of that and warned me that I was going to hear about it when Gwen and I got home. I assured Marcie that I was going to hear about in the next fifteen seconds which Marcie found quite funny.

She left and Gwen marched in, stamping and yelling, "You idiot, you forgot to tell Marcie that I was exempt from the no open-door policy."

Gwen grinned and shimmied onto my lap and said, "I knew you would," and she gave me a big kiss.

"Hi Princess. What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?"

Gwen enjoyed that and still grinning said, "I'm only here for a minute to tell you the funniest thing that happened this morning."

"I'm listening," I responded.

Gwen asked, "Do you remember the fellow who challenged you yesterday by asking what would happen if he didn't play the game and you made him restate the question before you'd answer him?"

"The tenured fellow?"

"Yes, him," was Gwen's response. "He stopped me in the hall today and, with a big smirk, asked me what you had to say about him last night and what did I say in response."

Gwen continued, "I told him he really flattered himself if he thought he even registered on your radar because you neither said nor asked anything about him."

Gwen ended with, "Boy, you should have seen him stomp off down the hall!"

I laughed and Gwen wiggled off my lap and said, "One suggestion?"

"What?"

She said, "Put names to faces. These are your faculty."

"Ugh! You think that's necessary?"

Gwen went out the door emphatically nodding her head 'Yes.'

I sat there for a minute and then called Marcie in and asked, "Do you think I need to learn the names and faces of the bozos in this department?"

Marcie smiled, but she said, "Yes, you do."

Marcie and I spent the next thirty minutes with photos of the faculty trying to put names to faces. When we quit, I asked Marcie to remind me tomorrow that we needed to do this again because I'd forget at least half what I learned today.

I went home and worked hard on revisions of the book and was quite satisfied with my progress when Gwen got home around 6:00 p.m. Apparently, the faculty was actually working on the tasks laid out for them.

Gwen popped into my lap and I said, "I know, let's go someplace nice for dinner."

She said, "Yes, let's! But, first, Old Man, I need you to lick me."

"What brought that on?" I asked.

Gwen laughed and said, "Listening to the faculty bitch about you and having them tease me about our entrance to the dinner at the national conference made me wet."

She jumped off my lap and grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. She placed a pillow on the bed, hiked her skirt up to her waist and jumped onto the pillow and spread her legs.

"We aren't undressing?" I asked.

"No, you idiot. Lick!!"

"You never cease to amaze me, Princess. Where are your panties?"

"In my purse. I took them off at school and drove home without them."

Shaking my head I positioned myself between Gwen's legs and asked, "Where exactly is it you want me to lick?"

The answer I received was, "Will David!!!"

Being the skilled translator that I am, I knew that meant to lick now. I did lick the Princess from the bottom to the top of her wet, red pussy. Her gasp told me I was doing something correctly. Subsequent licks yielded subsequent gasps. When the Princess was writhing and moaning I used the tip of my tongue to flick rapidly up and down on her protruding clit. Gwen was slamming her fists into the bedcover and with a final yell of "Auuuuuggggggggggggggghh!" her legs shot straight out and she exploded into orgasm.

While she was still in the throes of her orgasm I scrambled up the bed to be beside her and when she turned to me I wrapped her in a big hug and kissed the top of her head.

The Princess was heaving and gasping for a long while. When she finally calmed down, she looked up at me and said, "Old Man, you make me crazy."

"Good," I said. "I hope I always do."

Gwen flashed the devilish grin and instructed me, "Go wash your face, Old Man. You must have slobbered all over yourself in your dotage."

I put my hand over Gwen's pussy and said, "I did not slobber. The little vixen to whom this belongs gushed all over my face."

"You will not call the Lady Anastasia a vixen," was Gwen's retort.

"Then I would definitely call her a little volcano," I stated.

Gwen stuck out her tongue at me as I departed for the bathroom. After cleaning myself I was drying off when Gwen appeared with her skirt still gathered around her waist. "Wash me, too," she said.

I lost it. I slumped to the floor laughing and I laughed until I couldn't catch my breath. Gwen was initially puzzled, but eventually my mirth was so infectious she was laughing too, and asking, "What?"

Eventually, I calmed down and, between occasional outbursts of laughter, I managed to draw a verbal picture of the incongruity of the prim, proper, reserved woman the world knew as Dr. Gwen Davis, and the sexy little vixen I knew. Then, I added, if my colleagues could see me now, washing you with your skirt around your waist, and I dissolved into laughter again. Gwen certainly caught the spirit of how incongruous our public and private identities were, and she started laughing, too.

When we had both regained our sanity, Gwen remarked, "Well, I'm not going to apologize for my behavior. Eight hours after I met you I was crazy and naked and having orgasms right and left and I've never had so much fun in my life and I'm not going to stop."

As I grabbed a wash cloth to clean Gwen's sticky thighs and pussy, I said, "And, I don't want you to stop."

When I dried the Princess, I stayed on my knees and she folded herself into me and we kissed with a passion that could melt ice.

The remainder of the week was notable for nothing of consequence although the departmental faculty was, or at least appeared to be, deeply involved in their deliberations about what to do to transform themselves into a real department in a real school in a real university.

On Friday, Clinton Olsen and Josh Edwards were at my office door at Noon and Marcie was with them. I waved them all into the office and we began our short meeting by my greeting the two faculty members by name.

They exchanged looks and then both of them looked at a very smug Marcie who held out her hand and each faculty handed her a $5 bill.

Edwards turned to me and asked, "How did you learn our names?"

I nodded to Marcie and both Olsen and Edwards glared at Marcie. Marcie, still looking very smug, said, "Boy, are you two dumb."

I found this very funny although neither of the faculty members did.

We did begin the meeting in earnest when I asked for their progress reports.

Olsen gave a very coherent report on the departmental mission by indicating that the faculty strongly favored developing a strong applied statistics mission in order to consult with businesses and local and state governments in the area.

I thought about that for a moment and said, "OK, we have to go see the Dean because this has some real implications for who the next chair is going to be."

I followed that up with some questions and received some coherent answers. I asked Marcie to get us an appointment with the Dean and to make a note that this decision had strong implications for the teaching schedule of applied people who would need Fridays for consulting visits.

Edwards followed Olsen and explained that visits with the department chairs of all the other departments were scheduled for the next week and the purpose of the visits was to let the departments air their grievances and for the departmental faculty to understand where their teaching was deficient.

Bedu
Bedu
127 Followers