At Long Last: Gwen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bedu
Bedu
126 Followers

I answered for both of us when I said, "When pigs fly."

Barb threw a hissy fit, but calmed down when Gwen said, "Barb, live with it."

The word, 'Hawaii' had quite an effect on Gwen. When we went to bed that night she grabbed my hand, told me to insert a finger in her and she screwed my finger and hand to a very loud orgasm. A few minutes later Gwen asked to be licked and I found a very prominent clit evident within her otherwise tiny pussy. I licked and sucked her to another powerful, and noisy, orgasm and I assumed she was done. Thirty minutes later, at most, I awoke to find her stroking my cock to hardness whereupon she backed into me, spoon fashion, and inserted my cock into her remarkably wet and hot pussy and she humped against me asking me to 'pull my nipples.' I finally jerked and spurted and this triggered yet another powerful, and noisy, orgasm in Gwen. Then, she had the audacity to tell me that I was an 'animal.'

The next morning Gwen awoke in a festive mood which was dampened a trifle over breakfast when Barb asked her Mom if she couldn't be just a bit quieter in the future. As Barb put it, "Mom, when I can hear you all the way down the hall, you've being a little too exuberant."

Gwen said, pointing to me, "Talk to him. He's an animal."

Barb smiled sweetly and said, "I don't think he's the animal."

Gwen blushed three shades of red.

We became more settled into the house and I admitted that I liked the place with its color and pictures and more adequate lighting.

Additionally, we transferred out YMCA membership and resumed our workout schedule. Life was good.

The next major event for all of us was Derek's oral defense of his dissertation.

It was scheduled for 1:00 p.m. on a Wednesday in a small conference room commonly used for such purposes.

I arrived early and picked up all the relevant documents and double-checked them before departing for the conference room where the defense was scheduled.

The departmental secretary had remembered to unlock the door so I entered, turned on the lights and laid out the documents in front of me. Based on something I had learned long ago, I turned on a tape recorder so that the doctoral candidate could review why he had been critiqued and so an examiner could not later contend that he or she had told the candidate to revise section X when the examiner had clearly said section Y.

Derek was the next to arrive looking like a man on his way to the electric chair. I instructed him in no uncertain terms that he was wound too tightly and to take some deep breaths and get under control.

Doug Gottlieb appeared a few minutes before the appointed start time and he took one look at Derek and decided that Derek needed to calm down so he engaged Derek is some small talk.

We waited for Maloof.

We waited some more for Maloof.

Fifteen minutes later, the great hulking Maloof walked through the doorway and grabbed a seat near the door.

I inquired of Maloof, "So, Tariq, were you impeded in your way here by the need to kill a few infidels along the way?"

Maloof nodded his ponderous head and said, "Both Infidels and Zionists. They both abound at this godless, intellectual bastion. Hello, Gottlieb, you Zionist bastard."

Derek nearly flipped out of his chair. He turned white and his right leg starting going up and down like a jackhammer. I looked at him in amazement and realized that, despite five years in the department, he had no idea that Gottlieb and Maloof were great friends and delighted in baiting each other endlessly.

Doug's responded to the 'Zionist bastard' comment by laughing uproariously. He shook his head and said, "Tariq, you really are an asshole."

Maloof looked at Gottlieb seriously for a moment and nodded while saying, "It must be so. I am told that so very frequently."

Derek was, I believe, catatonic at this point.

This cracked up both Doug and me. When our laughter subsided, Maloof asked, "So, are we here to slice and dice this little lamb into shis-kabob, or shall we sign some paper and foist upon the world yet another dubious scholar?"

I let that question linger a bit and looked at Gottlieb whose eyebrows were bumping his hair line. He shrugged imperceptibly to my questioning look.

I picked up the document we three faculty had to sign to signify acceptance of Derek's dissertation and slid it down the table to Tariq.

Tariq looked at it and slowly reached inside his sports coat and slowly pulled out his glasses case. He opened the case and removed his glasses and adjusted them on his face. Even more slowly Tariq returned to his inside sports coat pocket and removed a fountain pen. With remarkable deliberateness, Tariq unscrewed the top of the fountain pen and slid it onto the cylinder.

Doug couldn't contain himself any longer. He remarked, "Arabs are so technologically advanced. When did you graduate, Tariq, from a quill pen and inkwell?"

Tariq never even looked up and said, "Silence Swine or I shall project a fountain of ink from this magnificently crafted device all over your ugly shirt. You dress like camel dung, by the way."

Doug responded, "We are all familiar with Arab accuracy with weapons. I suspect you'd hit Derek here in the face."

Derek was most certainly catatonic by now.

Tariq looked at the document and asked, "Does it matter if I sign on the second or third line?"

I responded, "I have to sign on the top line so either the second or third line is fine."

"Ah," Tariq intoned, "I shall sign on the second line so this Zionist scum has to sign below me."

Tariq signed his name. He then slid the document down the table to Doug along with his fountain pen.

Doug picked up the fountain pen and signed his name and he pushed the document and pen over to me and I signed.

I handed the pen back to Tariq and remarked, "That is a finely crafted device."

I turned to Derek who was still in a state of shock and said, "Well, Cow Fodder, congratulations upon completion of the Doctor of Philosophy degree and welcome to the Life of the Mind."

Derek's lower lip quivered and he gulped, "But, what about my oral defense?"

Doug looked at Derek incredulously and said, "For crying out loud, Derek, we just handed you your life on a silver platter. Are you holding out for a gold one?"

Nothing was computing for Derek who blurted, "But, I prepared so long and so hard for my defense. Is this it?"

I was speechless. I had no idea what to say, but Tariq saved the day by saying, "Little lamb, Doug and I read your paper carefully. It is well done. You were well-trained by your advisor. Why should we waste our time and yours with a series of questions simply designed to make you jump through more hoops? Will did that for the past five years and you are ready."

Something finally penetrated Derek's thick skull and he asked, "I'm really, really done? I have my Ph.D.?"

I said, "Derek, if you don't get your butt out of here in the next five seconds I'm going to tear up this acceptance paper and you're going to spend another five years with me riding you to death.

Derek ran from the room laughing insanely and screaming, "I'm done, I'm done!"

We all sat there for a few minutes saying nothing until I roused myself and said, "Thank you, both of you. I think he's the best one I've ever turned out and I think both of you reinforced that for him today."

Doug nodded and turned to Tariq and said, "C'mon down to my office. You lost me with something you said in our proposal and I need you to explain it."

Tariq heaved his bulk into a standing position and he and Doug departed, each saying, "See you, Will."

I drove home and discovered upon arriving that Derek's wreck of a car was in the driveway. I went inside and found Derek looking discombobulated and talking a mile a minute to Barb and Gwen. Barb looked completely mystified and Gwen was frowning.

As I entered the room, Gwen asked me, "What in the world occurred at Derek's defense?"

I rolled my eyes and produced the tape and recorder and invited everyone to listen.

I went to the bedroom and changed into jeans and a polo shirt and returned to the living room. As I entered, the tape was replaying my comment about Derek being the best I thought I'd ever produced. I turned off the recorder and asked, "Any questions?"

Barb was still mystified. Gwen was laughing. Derek looked like a statue.

I yelled at Derek and told him to look at me. He did and I said, "Your dissertation was so good, none of us thought you had to be examined further. Do you get it now?"

Derek sat still for another minute and then smiled and relaxed. He asked, "One question, Professor?"

I responded, "Derek, I'm Will now. No more 'Professor," no more "Dr.' Now, what's your question?"

Will said, "OK! Will, why were you so damn hard on me all the time?"

I shook my head and turned to Gwen and said, "He won't believe me. You tell him."

Gwen nodded and turned to Derek and said, "Derek, Will thought you were the best he's seen in his long career and he threw everything at you to make you even better. Had you been anything less than excellent, you'd have received little or nothing from Will. He wasn't harassing you. He was teaching you. Did you just spend two hours being shredded to pieces at your oral defense?"

Recognition began to dawn on Derek and he said, "No."

Gwen continued, "Are you sitting here now or are you somewhere in the throes of despair because you have weeks or months of revision and resubmitting to do?"

Derek finally broke into a big smile and said, "OK, I see it now. Thank you for explaining it Dr. Davis."

Gwen smiled and said, "I'm Gwen now, Derek. No more 'Dr. Davis.'"

Derek smiled and said, "Thank you, Gwen."

Derek then turned to Barb and said, "Would you like to go out with me and celebrate my doctorate with a nice dinner?"

Barb perked up and said, "Sure! Let me get my stuff!"

As Barb bounced away I turned to Derek and said, "By the way, if you lay one finger on that girl, Cow Fodder, I'll cut off your balls and feed them to you."

Derek sighed and said, "You'll never change. You'll always be an ogre."

//

Again, let me know if Chapter 5 is desired.

Bedu
Bedu
126 Followers