At Long Last: Gwen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bedu
Bedu
127 Followers

We drove home quite relieved to have a wedding date and Gwen gaily announced that we had to go shopping for wedding rings.

"Good grief! When do these arrangements end?"

"We're almost there, Old Man. Hang on."

"Why did you say, 'we' have to go shopping for wedding rings?"

Gwen responded, "Will, I do expect you to wear your wedding ring so I want you to accompany me so we can pick out matching rings we both like."

"OK, when do we have to do this?" I asked.

"We'll do the rings tomorrow and I promise it won't take a long time."

"We can't do this on the web?" I asked.

"No, Old Man, we can't. It's a question of sizing. I'm sure you have no idea what ring size you wear?"

"Oh, that's right. They come in sizes, don't they?"

"You're such an idiot, Old Man."

Gwen also said that we would have to visit the non-denominational chapel on campus so we had a good idea of the size and layout for our wedding.

We arrived home and Gwen called a caterer to arrange for a small reception after the wedding ceremony at our house.

When she hung up the phone, it immediately rang again and it was Harold, my minister, who identified himself to Gwen and asked to speak with me. Wordlessly, Gwen handed me the phone and I said, "Will David."

Harold identified himself and he said, "Will, those words that Gwen said to me, really stung, and they really made me rethink how I handled our meeting this morning. Could we set up another meeting and let's try that again?"

"No," Harold. "You made it abundantly clear that you think I'm a deluded old fool and Gwen is a conniving, evil woman who is going to clean me out and leave me destitute. That's your opinion and it's yours to express in this wonderful country of ours. We, on the other hand, don't have to listen to your opinion. End of story."

"I'm so sorry, Will. I hope you'll continue to grace us with your participation in worship."

"I don't think, Harold, that Gwen and I will darken your doorway."

"Again, I'm terribly sorry, Will. Let me wish you good fortune and good health in the future."

"Thank you, Harold. Good-bye."

I hung up and Gwen just shook her head.

"Gwen asked me the name of our departmental secretary and I thought a minute and replied, "Marybeth."

Gwen nodded and said, "Oh, that's right."

Gwen called Marybeth and identified herself and asked Marybeth to put out a departmental memo indicating that everyone was invited to attend our wedding ceremony at the Campus Chapel on the 14th at 12:30 p.m. and to call us at home and tell us if they'd like to come to the house afterwards for a small, informal reception. Gwen emphasized, "No gifts" and specified that we had to hear from them by June 7 if they were coming to the reception so the caterer knew how much food to prepare.

Marybeth asked if this invitation was extended to faculty only or did it include staff? "Both" Gwen replied.

Marybeth made Gwen laugh when she said, "I can't wait to meet you. You must be something to corral that old bachelor."

When she hung up the phone, Gwen sighed and said, "There simply are too many details attendant to a wedding."

She stood for moment thinking and said, "Let's call my dad and get him here the week before so we can get him fit for a suit."

I simply grunted and asked, "Can we put him in a motel?"

"No, you idiot, we can't put him in a motel."

"How does he live anyway?" I asked. "What's his source of income?"

Gwen said, "He has Social Security and I send him money every month."

I nodded and said, "OK, that's how he makes it."

Gwen called her dad who answered on the first ring. Gwen greeted him and said, "Dad, it's Gwen."

"Hello, Sweetness and Light," her dad responded.

"Dad, I'm going to send you an airplane ticket so you can fly here on June 9."

"OK, Sweetheart. Where am I flying?"

"You are flying to Birmingham and we'll meet you in baggage claim and then we'll bring you here and we're going to get you a new suit for the wedding."

"You're still going to marry that liberal sonofabitch, Will David?"

"I'm not marrying anyone else but Will David, Dad."

"OK, he's a liberal, but he's a nice guy. I guess it's OK."

"Thank you, Dad. I'll talk to you again between now and then, OK?"

"OK, but tell Will to stop parking his pickle between now and the wedding."

"I'll be sure and do that, Dad."

"OK, Sweetheart. Thank you. I love you."

"Wait!" I injected.

Gwen said, "Wait a second, Dad."

"I want to talk to him," I said.

"Will wants to talk to you, Dad. I'm going to give the phone to him."

I took the phone from Gwen and said, "Pops?"

"Yeah, Will."

"The most patriotic people in the country live down here in the south."

"That's good, Will, that's good."

"Pops, if you come down here and call someone a Communist, I don't care how old you are, they are going to kick your ass between your shoulder blades and you're going to be pooping out of your neck."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Don't do it."

"OK, I'll remember. But, listen, you limp-wristed liberal, me and my buddies at the Senior Center have a few questions for you and your liberal friends and these questions are going to make you straighten your wrists."

"OK¸ Pops, don't forget to bring them with you."

"Don't worry about that, Will."

"All right, I'm giving the phone back to Gwen now.

Gwen took the phone from me and said, "Love you, Dad...OK, bye-bye."

Gwen hung up the phone and said, "Whew! I'm glad you told him that. Oh, and he said to tell you that you have to stop parking the pickle between now and the wedding."

"OK."

"And, if you do, there's going to be hell to pay," Gwen grinned.

"Do you want some lunch?" Gwen asked.

"Not yet," I responded.

Gwen said, "OK, let's go lie down and catch our breath."

We went to our bedroom and got out of our dress clothes and I reached for some shorts and Gwen said, 'Nay, nay, naked."

I undressed completely and got in bed and Gwen followed me and laid on top of me. "Play with my bottom, please," Gwen asked.

I massaged and kneaded her tush and Gwen sighed, "Stress relief."

I asked, "Are you satisfied with everything regarding the wedding."

"Yes, I think so," Gwen said. "There are just too many details, but I got a kick out of Harry and I think the Campus Chapel will probably be very nice."

We heard a commotion outside the bedroom and then heard Derek ask, "Where are Will and Gwen?"

Next we heard Barb say, "See the closed bedroom door?"

"Yes," Derek said.

"They're in there. They screw like rabbits. It's disgusting."

Next we heard, "I can't imagine Will having sex. It's simply incongruous with the rest of his demeanor."

"Hah," Barb exclaimed, "try picturing your mother doing the deed sometime."

"Eeeuuwwww!" was Derek's response.

Barb and Derek drifted off to the kitchen and we heard nothing more. I was laughing quietly at their impressions of us and Gwen was frowning. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"I'm vacillating between laughing and going out there and kicking her in the butt," was Gwen's response to my question.

"Rabbits don't kick people in the butt," I noted.

"True," Gwen laughed. Then she said, "Nap." She rolled off me and I pulled the covers over us and she snuggled into me and I know I dozed off.

I was awakened about forty-five minutes later by a gentle licking and tugging on my cock. I yawned and said, "Ah, the little rabbit is nibbling lettuce again."

Gwen's response was, "Hey Old Man, this isn't any lettuce. This is protein."

"May I ask why you are making slurping sounds and yanking my organ?"

"You may," was Gwen's response.

"Do tell," I requested.

Gwen explained, "I'm making big, dumb, Ivan hard so he can squeeze into Anastasia and make Anastasia very happy."

"I see. It is important that Anastasia is happy."

"You bet your bony ass it is," was Gwen's retort.

The Princess continued sucking me and I responded to her satisfaction.

In fact she said, "How very satisfactory."

Then she made some kind of acrobatic move that I presume only a tiny person can make and she backed in a spoon fashion against my groin. She reached behind and grasped Ivan and slid him into a wet and hot Anastasia.

"My, aren't we wet?" I remarked.

"Aren't we," Gwen remarked,

"What is it the Princess requires this afternoon?" I inquired.

"The Princess....Oooooohhhh, that feels good...requires a long, slow, screw this...Oooohhhh...afternoon."

"Thusly?" as I thrust slowly into the little volcano.

"Ooooooooh, that's so good, Old Man."

I maintained a slow, thrusting rhythm and The Princess expressed her satisfaction although after a few minutes she groaned, "The ta-tas, Old Man."

I wrapped my hands around her beauties and rolled her nipples back and forth and she gasped.

We maintained a constant thrusting motion and the Princess complained, "Sometimes I wish you weren't so tall so I could turn around and kiss you while you're doing this."

I speeded up my thrusting and asked, "Why am I always too tall and you're never too short."

"You forget," Gwen began to respond, but her thought was interrupted by her groan and a moaning, "Ohhhhh, that's so good."

"I love this Princess," I said.

Gwen managed to gasp, "Love you, Old Man." Then she gasped, "Faster!"

I accelerated my thrusts and Gwen began panting, "Huh, huh, huh, huh" and then her hips were moving as she thrust backwards to meet my forward thrusts.

Her gasps intensified as did the pace of her thrusts and she arched backwards against me and groaned once, but loudly, stiffened, and I felt her gush against me.

I held her tightly as she shuddered and then relaxed. She mumbled, "On top," which I took to mean she wanted to be on top of me so I rolled her onto me on her back and held her for a few moments before she reached down and removed Ivan from her pussy. She rolled off me onto her stomach and then climbed back on me and commenced kissing me. I massaged her beautiful bottom and she almost purred.

Eventually, the Princess stopped kissing me and looked at me with a big grin and said, "Let's go back and see Harry and ask him what he wanted to ask us about our sex life."

For the life of me I was struggling to recall who Harry was and the Princess read, I guess, my facial expression, and yelled, "The minister, you idiot."

"Yes, of course, the minister. I was struggling for his last name."

"Liar! You can't fool me, Old Man. You had already forgotten who Harry was."

"Yes, Harry the minister. Let's not go see him. I don't want to be told that we're fascinating."

"OK," Gwen said. Then she asked, "Are you hungry now?"

"I think I am."

"C'mon," Gwen said. "I'll fix you something."

We had lunch and Gwen said she had lots of details to review and double check and urged me to go to the golf course or read. I indicated, instead, that I would go to the department and check my mail and talk with the chairperson if he was in this afternoon.

Gwen stopped what she was doing and showed how very perceptive she was by asking, "Old Man, you just finished with Derek. Are you going to take a new grad student?"

I gave Gwen a smile and asked, "Do you mean am I going to take another grad student at my age?"

Gwen nodded, and said, "Yes, that's what I mean. My question really is, 'Do you want to retire in a few years or do you plan to keep working?'"

"I'm undecided in some ways, but I think I might like to retire. I also think I'd like to keep going, but not full-time."

"What do you want to discuss with your Chair?" Gwen asked.

"I want to hear from him what the department needs in the next few years. Can they live with me hanging around just teaching and writing and not helping with grad students and not being a productive researcher or do they need my position to find a younger person who can go full bore with teaching, research, and service."

Gwen said, "Old Man, you've earned the right to do whatever you want to do in your department. And, don't forget, you're a real mucky-muck in the association and in AAUP."

"Yes, but I'm tired of being a mucky-muck and I have you now. I'm much more interested in things close to home, now."

"Awww, that was sweet," Gwen said and she climbed on my lap.

I said, "I was going to ask you, after I talked to the chair, what you thought I ought to do. But, we're on the topic, so tell me what you think I should do and why."

"Go talk to your chair, first. Then, we'll get naked and do our serious talking." Then Gwen kissed me long and hard.

"OK, I'll do that and I also have to call my editor and find out why I haven't heard anything about the book."

Gwen's eyes shot open and she let forth with an anguished "Oh!"

I looked at her strangely and she blurted, "Your editor called and I'm so scatter-brained right now I forgot to tell you she called."

"Oh, OK, well, don't worry about it. What did she say?"

"I'm so sorry, Will! Please forgive me?"

"Princess, forget about it. What did she say?"

"The book is fine, Old Man. She thought it was wonderful and she had three outside analysts read it and you have enthusiastic reviews forthcoming and they're going to market the book hard."

"Outstanding," was my assessment of the situation.

Gwen said, "You know, you wrote the book on systems analysis and I don't know anything about that and I don't understand how you ever learned anything about it, either."

"Oh, geez, it's a long story. You don't want to hear about it."

"Yes, I do!" Gwen said.

"No, you don't," I persisted.

I should have expected it. The Princess stamped her foot and said, "I do."

"OK, when do you want to hear about it?" I asked.

"This evening."

"Good, you'll forget all about by this evening."

Gwen stuck out her tongue at me and said, "Will not."

I kissed the little Princess goodbye and drove to campus and upon walking into my departmental building, I found Derek moving boxes of books into a faculty office. I stopped and asked him, "What are you doing?"

Derek gave me a big smile and said, "I took the opportunity you gave me to be a visitor this year and I'm moving into Professor Corrigan's office while he's gone for the year."

Derek added, "I'll be covering his classes this year."

Warning bells started clanging in my head saying something wasn't right with this picture. I thought about this for a moment and asked, "Derek, what about the California and the Pennsylvania interviews?"

Derek grinned, "I cancelled them because this offer was too good to leave on the table."

I literally growled at Derek, "Those were tenure track jobs. This is a nothing appointment for a year designed to give you a safety net. You're wasting a year!"

"Oh, I don't think so, Will."

I walked off in a very confused state and went to the departmental office and collected my mail and went to my own office to look at it. My brain, however, was still trying to decode Derek's behavior. It finally hit me and I left my office and went to Corrigan's where Derek was merrily putting books onto shelves.

I walked into Derek's temporary office and he smiled at me and asked, "What's up?" One look at my face and the smile disappeared on his.

I asked, in very measured tones, "Are you getting laid for the first time in your sorry life?"

Derek's face went pink and then red and then scarlet and then a deeper scarlet.

That was all the answer I needed and I returned to my office and called Gwen at home. She answered and said, "Hey, Old Man."

I told Gwen, "This may be hard to believe, but Derek and Barb are having sex. Is she on birth control?"

Gwen went ballistic. I heard her give one yell of "Barbara Gwendolyn Davis!"

I faintly heard Barb say, "What?" and Gwen said, "Are you screwing that damn Derek?" and the line went dead. Gwen had hung up the phone.

I hung up the phone and locked my office and sprinted, as well as I could, to my car and drove home.

I walked into the house with aching knees from my modified sprint thinking, "I'm getting old..." and I found Barb on the couch barely able to contain her laughter.

Gwen was pacing the floor and occasionally stamping her foot.

I said, "Hey, Princess."

That was the wrong thing to say. Gwen yelled, "Don't you Princess me, you evil man. You taught that damn Derek everything he knows."

"Whoa!" I yelled. "I did not teach him that Tab A goes into Slot B."

That made Gwen laugh and she shot me one of her glances and said, "You idiot!"

While Gwen continued to work herself into a further frenzy, I turned to Barb and asked, "Are you on birth control?"

Barb answered simply, "Yes, I have been for two years because my menstrual cycle was all messed up."

Gwen yelled, "Who else have you been screwing?"

Barb responded, "Both Derek and I were virgins. He's the only man I've ever been with."

"Inconceivable," I muttered.

Barb asked me, "What's inconceivable?"

I looked at Barb and said, "It's inconceivable to me that Derek even knew what to do."

Barb said, "Trust me, he didn't. I thought I was naïve. He was beyond naïve."

"That figures," I responded.

Gwen screamed at me, "How can you be so calm about this?"

"Well, honestly, I don't know what else to be. Barb is 22 and Derek is 26 or 27 and these things happen when men and women get together. My concern was birth control."

Gwen just glared at me.

I asked, "May I ask a question?"

"What?" Gwen snapped.

"If Barb is on birth control and if Barb is 22 years old, why are you so upset?"

Gwen yelled, "She's my baby. I don't want her playing with men and having them do disgusting things to her. She's just a baby."

"How old were you when you had Charles?" I asked.

"You be quiet, you idiot. You're the cause of all this."

I burst out laughing and walked up to Gwen who started throwing punches at me and I waded through the punches and picked her up and she wrapped her arms around me and started laughing.

When she stopped laughing Gwen added, "And she's only known Derek for a month!"

"A month? And how long did you know me before we were naked?"

Gwen, still in my arms, yelled, "You be quiet or I'm going to kill you this time and you can't talk me out of it."

"Ok, you do that."

I turned to Barb and said, "Go see Derek. He's at the department in Corrigan's office and I think he's probably still shaking in his boots."

Barb said, "OK," and beat a hasty path out to her car.

I lowered Gwen to the floor and she commenced punching me in the stomach muttering "Big dumbass, Sasquatch."

When she tired of punching me she asked, "How did you find out the two of them were screwing each other?"

I relayed the story of Derek's cancellation of two job interviews to stay here and Gwen shook her head.

She leaned into me and said, "I hope he has a big one."

I laughed so hard I had to sit down on the floor. Gwen looked at me and said, "It's not funny."

When I stopped laughing I indicated that I had to return to campus and deal with my mail and the chairperson if I could find him.

"OK," Gwen said, "and if you see Derek, scare him for me."

"OK," and I kissed the Princess and returned to campus.

Walking into the building I encountered none other than my chairperson of whom I asked if he had a few minutes. He indicated that he did and suggested a walk across campus and a cup of coffee.

We settled into the Union cafeteria with a cup of coffee each and my chair, Thomas Fitzgerald, asked me what was on my mind.

My response was, "My age."

Tom nodded and said, "OK."

I gave Tom a quick synopsis of where I was including getting Derek graduated, finishing my book, and not being eager to apply for more grants or take on more grad students and essentially winding down my research career and easing out of professional responsibilities with our professional organization and AAUP. My question is, "What can the department tolerate out of me for the next few years without becoming a liability?"

Bedu
Bedu
127 Followers