At Master's Table: Business Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivan laid a tip down for the bartender and followed the man out a side-door of the bar. They ended up in a dark alley with several trash cans. The man was already unbuttoning his fly as Ivan exited. "It may not be as pleasant as the bathroom, but beggars can't be choosers, can they?" he teased as he pulled his cock free. Ivan's eyes were transfixed by the long, flaccid dick. The man waved it teasingly. "Open wide."

Ivan didn't hesitate to drop to his knees. He wrapped his hand around the base of the stranger's dick, licking the head with his tongue. He swirled his tongue around it, tasting and teasing, pausing to glide his hand up and down quickly before wrapping his lips around the growing shaft. His hand and mouth worked in tandem, sucking, licking, and stroking. The stranger placed his hands on his hips and closed his eyes, enjoying the attention as he got harder and thicker.

After a few minutes, the man placed his hands on Ivan's head to hold him steady as he began pumping in and out. Ivan dragged his tongue against the hot flesh as it glided between his hips. His partner moved faster, the head of his cock hitting the back of Ivan's throat with each powerful forward thrust.

Suddenly, the stranger pulled out. He yanked Ivan to his feet. Both were breathing harshly as the man ripped open Ivan's belt and zipper before yanking down his pants. He grabbed Ivan's shoulder, spun him, and threw him across the top of a trash can. Ivan barely had time to take a breath before the man's slick cock pushed inside him. As the thick black cock pumped in and out of him, Ivan feigned all the right sounds. It felt good, but he knew the routine. The stranger was not Ryker, and his body was behaving accordingly. The stranger continued pumping until he exploded with a satisfied grunt. He went back into the bar without a word. Ivan pulled up his pants and walked back to the hotel.

He opened the door to their hotel room and immediately heard the familiar sounds of Ryker fucking someone. There was grunting and slapping and panting. Ivan did not hesitate to walk into the room, but he was surprised by what he saw. Ryker was on his knees in his bed. His partner was the keynote speaker, a man who had talked about the importance of balancing family and faith with business. The speaker had spoke about his love for his wife and of loyalty. He was on his hands and knees as Ryker fucked him from behind. Ryker had his hands on the speaker's hips, pulling the man backwards with each thrust.

Ryker's dark eyes met Ivan's. They stared at each other across the speaker and the man might as well have not been there. The speaker was a nameless fuck, just another of the endless line of sluts and whores they duo had shared over the years. The real relationship in the room was between Ryker and Ivan. They had always been equals in their conquests. Their eyes locked, Ivan began undressing. He didn't look away as he removed his shirt and tie, unbuttoned his pants, and slipped out of them. At some point, the speaker gave a strangled cry as he cum, but Ryker was not finished, so he did not release his victim. His hips were still pumping even though his full attention was on Ivan.

Still not breaking his gaze, Ivan placed his knees on the bed in front of the speaker. He took his cock in his hand and stroked it a bit. Ryker nodded once and Ivan placed his cock in the speaker's mouth. The speaker, helpless, took it. Ivan grabbed the speaker's head and thrust deep into the man's open throat. Ryker and Ivan worked in unison, pistoning in rhythm with each other. For Ryker and Ivan, the speaker was unnecessary. They were fucking each other through the man.

The speaker was sucking Ivan's cock. As he pumped in and out, his balls slapped the man's chin. Ryker's violent thrusts pushed the speaker forward, driving Ivan's cock deeper into his throat each time. Their eyes never moved from each other. Ivan lost all track of time. He didn't know how long he and Ryker split the speaker in half. He recognized the expression in Ryker's eyes that indicated he was ready to finish and he knew there was pleading in his eyes. A half grin touched Ryker's lips and he nodded once. Ivan read the silent signal, closed his eyes, relaxed his body, and poured his cum into the speaker's mouth. Simultaneously, Ryker gave a harsh grunt, slapped the speaker's ass with his open palm, and exploded.

Ryker edged off the bed and lit a cigarette, collapsing into the only chair in the room. Ivan sat back on the bed, panting for air. The speaker was laying on his side, his whole body trembling with exhaustion and satisfaction. Eventually they all three recovered, the room filled with silence. Ryker ground out his cigarette and stood. He crooked his finger once and Ivan immediately stood. Ryker turned Ivan around and bent him forward, his hands on the arms of the chair and his ass in the air. He reached between Ivan's legs and began squeezing his balls and cock. With his other hand, he reached for his belt. "Who am I?" he whispered softly.

"My Daddy," Ivan answered immediately, forcing his breath to be even.

"Good boy. How many people have you fucked today?"

"Counting you, three, Daddy."

"How many did you have permission to fuck, boy?"

"One, Daddy."

"Good boy, honesty is the best policy. But you have also been a bad boy. Bad boys need to be punished. Ten licks each time you fuck someone without permission. I want you to count out loud."

Ryker released Ivan's cock, stepped back, and swung his arm. The leather of the belt snapped against Ivan's ass. Ivan flinched, found his voice, and said, "One, Daddy." The next blow fell in the exact same spot. Ivan's voice broke as he said, "Two, Daddy." Ryker's aim was precise. "Three, Daddy." He played baseball and golfed, so his swing was smooth. "Four, Daddy." The belt was expensive. "Five, Daddy." It seemed like an extension of his arm. "Six, Daddy." It whistled as it sailed through the air. "Seven, Daddy." Each blow snapped sharply in the room. "Eight, Daddy." Ryker's breathing never changed. "Nine, Daddy." Each snap radiated through Ivan's body. "Ten, Daddy."

"That's one punishment, boy. What do you say?"

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Good boy. Count again."

By the time Ivan reached ten again and said his shaky thank you, he felt like his ass was on fire. On the bed, the speaker had recovered. He was sitting up, watching the exchange raptly. Ryker went back to stroking Ivan's cock, his movements intentional and methodical. "How many times did you cum today, boy?"

Ivan knew it would be pointless to lie to Ryker, as Ryker already knew the answer. "Two, Daddy."

"How many times did you have permission to come today, boy?"

Now, Ivan faltered. "You . . . Daddy made me cum both times."

The slap of the belt was so sudden that Ivan yelped. "How many times did you have permission to come today, boy?" Ryker repeated calmly.

"I only had permission once, Daddy." Ivan reluctantly conceded.

"When the bitch comes without permission, I tie her up in the corner for twenty-four hours. Last time, she had to listen to me fuck Mila all weekend long. Cumming without permission is a bigger crime than fucking without permission. I think that deserves twenty licks. What do you think, boy?"

"Whatever Daddy thinks best," Ivan replied with fear in his voice.

"Since I made you cum twice today, after it had been so long for you, I think you should say thank you with each lick."

The first one came so quickly, Ivan gasped. When he had recovered, he shakily said, "Thank you, Daddy. One." He didn't see the grin of satisfaction that formed on Ryker's face as he swung the next blow. He waited until Ryker had thanked him and counted before he swung the next one. There was no rhythm to this. Ryker made Ivan tense in anticipation between each blow. Ivan lost track of time and space. His entire focus was on Ryker's swinging arm, the sound of the leather sweeping through the air, and the sting of the belt on his tender ass. "Thank you, Daddy," he said through clenched teeth. "Twenty."

"Are you about to cum now, boy?"

Now that the punishment was over, Ivan was surprised to discover that his cock was hard and glistening with pre-cum at the tip. "Yes, Daddy."

Ryker's hand was squeezing Ivan's balls again. Ivan closed his eyes and attempted to control his body's response. "What does the boy want?"

"I want Daddy to fuck me. I want Daddy to cum in me. I want Daddy to let me cum." Ivan's body was starting to tremble. He knew he could not take much more of Ryker's hand teasing his privates, but he also could not take another twenty licks of the belt. "Please, Daddy. Let the boy cum."

Ryker roughly grabbed Ivan's hot, hard cock. "Who's is this?" he growled.

"It's Daddy's cock. It belongs to you, Daddy."

"What are you?"

Ivan's mind whirled, trying to find an answer that would satisfy Ryker and therefore encourage Ryker to satisfy him. "I am Daddy's man-slut," he whispered, using the term that Mila liked to use for him.

"Good boy. Now, time for a little game," Ryker said in a teasing voice, his fist circling Ivan's cock and gliding lightly up and down. "I want you to fuck our friend over here. If you can make him cum before you cum, you won't be punished. If you cum first, you have to suck his cock till he cums, and be punished. If you can fuck him and make him cum without cumming yourself, then I will give you a present. Would you like to know what that present will be?"

"Yes, Daddy," Ivan answered, surprised at the trembling in his own voice.

"I'll not fuck anybody but you tomorrow," Ryker said, his voice low. He released Ivan's cock, slapped his bottom with his open palm, and stepped back.

Ivan hesitantly stood, uncertain if his legs would hold their weight. The speaker on the bed had wide eyes, but he didn't withdraw as Ivan moved toward him. His erection pointed upward. Ryker lit another cigarette and sat back down in the chair. Ivan pushed the speaker to his back, draping the man's legs over both of his shoulders. He positioned the head of his cock at the man's upturned rosebud and pushed in slowly. The man groaned as Ivan pushed deeper, and Ivan had to struggle as the tight canal squeezed him. Ivan used one arm to brace himself and placed the other hand around the speaker's cock, stroking him steadily as he began rocking his hips.

Ivan worked at a quick pace, his hips slamming down sharply before pulling out and pushing forward again. The speaker was vocally responsive, but Ivan tried to shut out everything. He did not want to punished again. He didn't think he could take it. He tried to push back his own orgasm, relishing the thought of being Ryker's only outlet. However, thoughts of Ryker's cock in his mouth, or of Ryker pinning him against the bathroom door, or of Ryker bending him over multiple times weakened his control. His body was at war. He tried to quicken his pace, attempting to push the speaker over the top, but the quicker movements only heightened his sensitive flesh, pushing him closer to the top. He didn't think he could win the war. He was going to cum. He had to win the battle. He slowed his hips and quickened his hand.

Even with the change in pace, he was quickly losing control. He was aware of Ryker watching. Every sound in the room was heightened. His body was vibrating. He was about to lose the game. He grunted, trying to hold it in, and then the speaker barked and shot his hot load again. Ivan relaxed and let go himself, exploding inside the speaker violently until there was nothing left. He collapsed on his back beside the speaker, but his hips bounced up in pain as his ass hit the sheets. He heard chuckling from Ryker. "You'll have to sleep face down tonight, boy. What do you say?"

"Thank you, Daddy," Ivan panted.

"For what, boy?"

"For . . . For everything, Daddy. For my discipline. For letting me fuck someone. For letting me cum again today."

"Good boy. I believe we all need our rest."

Ryker stretched out on the empty bed and was instantly asleep. Ivan shifted until he was comfortable and followed his Daddy into slumber.

The second day of the conference, Ivan found he could concentrate more on the various presenters except for the fact that it hurt to sit. He was grateful for a couple of sessions that were full so that he could stand in the back without drawing attention to himself. At the end of the conference, he joined Ryker and some girl for a cab ride to the airport. Ryker had his hand down the girl's pants and she had his cock in her mouth for most of the ride. Ivan was surprised to discover that it didn't bother him. They checked in and went through security without incident, discussing their company as they went. While they were waiting for their flight, the keynote speaker walked by them. He slowed down, his eyes on Ryker, and then walked into the bathroom. Ryker stopped mid-conversation, handed Ivan his newspaper, and followed the speaker into the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, the speaker came out with a wet spot on the front of his suit and a limp in his walk. Ryker sat back down next to Ivan and resumed their conversation as if nothing had happened. So did Ivan.

On their flight back home, they had a male and a female flight attendant. When Ryker got up to go to the bathroom, both attendants disappeared for twenty minutes. When they reappeared in a rush to serve people, they both had flushed faces. Ryker and Ivan did not talk about their experiences with one another. Ivan almost thought that Ryker's hold on him had been released, but he knew that was not true. That truth was confirmed at the office when Ryker disappeared into Mila's office for an hour the next day. Ivan couldn't get it out of his head. After work, he found himself driving aimlessly around. He went to the police station, hoping to find an officer he had enjoyed being with previously, but gave up quickly. He pointed his sports car toward Ryker's apartment and was hard by the time he made it up the stairs to ring the bell.

Ryker answered the door wearing nothing but jeans. He was barefoot and shirtless. Ivan could see the bitch, naked, tied to the table. She had a ball gag in her mouth and clamps on her nipples. Ryker leaned casually against the door, his eyes fixed on Ivan. Ivan opened his mouth, but no words would come out. He held his hands out helplessly. He took a deep breath. "Hello, Daddy."

"You realize if I let you in, it will change everything about our relationship. This is your one chance to go. You can go, and I release you," Ryker answered.

"I. . . I know," Ivan replied. He did not leave.

Ryker waited what seemed an eternity before responding. "Very well," he said, stepping to one side to allow Ivan to enter. "Take off your clothes and get on your knees, boy."

The door swung shut with a loud, final click.

12