At Midnight on October's Shore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time when the kiss ended Steve began the slow southward trip with his own tongue across Jennifer's firm breasts. He stopped to suck each again as she sucked in her breath and arched to give him better access. Then on southwards, swirling around her belly button and on down the flat plain of her stomach. He deftly unfastened the waist of her jeans and they and the pair of low cut panties followed his thumbs on down her legs and over her feet. Both had earlier kicked off their shoes so as the jeans and panties made their way past her ankles, picking up socks en route, Jennifer was left completely nude. Still kissing and licking her lower belly, Steve managed to remove his own jeans and remaining clothing.

Now he rearranged Jennifer on the couch at a slight angle and knelt on the floor before her. He lowered his head once more and let his tongue slide from her belly button down the crease between her right leg and her mound and on along the inside of her right leg. At her ankle he switched to her left leg and retraced the mirror image of his trip back up the inside of her left leg and along the crease at its top. Reaching up with his hands to grasp her breasts, Steve moved his mouth to the swollen lips of her aroused sex. His tongue thrust forward, licking upwards between her lips, along her soaking slit. He could feel her muscles tense at his touch to this intimate place and even more so when he reached the junction of her engorged lips and the protruding hard and swollen nub of her clit. His tongue gently lathed it and then began to flick back and forth across the sensitive organ.

He kept this up for several minutes, altering his targets and pace, until suddenly Jennifer grabbed his hair in her hands and pulled him hard against her wet opening. She tensed and began arching against him in a rhythmic pattern and Steve doubled his pace while squeezing and rubbing her hard nipples between his thumbs and fore fingers. Suddenly he felt her body go rigid and she tensed her legs against the sides of his head. He sucked hard on her clit and she began to cry out as she came in orgasmic pleasure.

He continued to lick as she convulsed through her climax. Then he moved and started to direct his hard cock back towards her lips. But she stopped him. "No, Steve. No. I want you inside me instead." She grasped his cock in her hand and he felt like it was on fire. Pushing and tugging she directed him until he was stretched above her, his cock head now touching her twitching slit. She used her hand to place the head into her hot and dripping opening.

Steve was lost to the world and yet his senses and nerves felt more alive than ever. He began to press forward and the heat of her tight tunnel engulfed him as the head of his cock slid inside. With control he would not have imagined he possessed, Steve refrained from pushing himself all the way inside at once and instead let his hard member slide ever so slowly into the bliss of heat surrounding it. As he reached his limit and felt her pussy lips pressing tightly against the base of his groin, he also felt Jennifer wrap her hands around the globes of his buttocks, her finger tips wrapping into the cleft between them, squeezing, driving her fingers hard into his flesh.

He held himself full depth for several seconds and then began to move in and out. Jennifer was responding with her own rhythm, matching him thrust for thrust. When, in only a minute or two, he felt himself gathering for the exquisite release of climax, he also felt Jennifer begin to convulse in her own. As the hot spurts of his juices began to flood into the lovely young woman her cries mixed with his own and they both expended themselves, like the waves crashing on the shore outside.

They clung together, Steve still half hard inside her, as their breathing returned to a more normal rate. At last Steve was able to say, "That was incredible! I never dreamed it could be that good."

"Yes," Jennifer answered with almost a bubble of laughter in her voice, "It's never been like that. Oh, Steve, why have we waited this long?"

"I don't know, but I promise it won't be that long again." He pressed himself against her and covered her mouth with his own. Tongues intertwined and two naked bodies squirmed against one another as Steve felt himself harden inside her once more. When they moved their mouths back he said, "In fact it's not going to be long at all," and he started to thrust against her again in the ancient rhythm.

Jennifer responded and answered, "Yes, Steve. Again." She continued to build her own arousal on him and in less than a minute both were fully excited. This time they lasted longer and for several minutes devoured each other with their bodies. As the heat rose, Jennifer once again started to convulse in climax and cried out, "Do it, Steve. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." Then she was crying out without words as her release overcame her once more. At those words Steve had gone over the top and was now also clinging tightly to her and releasing his load in several hot spurts. On the wall an imitation Regulator clock began chiming the twelve strokes of midnight. Outside the rain continued to pellet the land and water alike, the wind blew in ever changing gusts, and the waves broke again and again against the rocks of the shore.

For many long minutes the couple lay entwined. Then their sweat began to chill them and both shivered slightly. "Are you cold? Do you want to get dressed?" Steve asked.

On the other occasions when Jennifer had made love the boys had usually wanted to get dressed and leave immediately as though they were ashamed of what they had been doing. (Except in one case, where the boy, in stereotypical fashion, had fallen immediately asleep.) And Jennifer usually felt the urge to get dressed right away herself. Now she suddenly realized that wasn't what she wanted. "If you want to. But I'd rather stay like this. Maybe you can find a blanket or something?" she asked hopefully.

"I can do even better. This couch pulls out into a sleeper. Let's open it up and I'll get us a couple of pillows and blankets."

He and Jennifer stood and as they began to remove the couch cushions he saw the flickering fire and candle light make soft, darting shadows across the firm curves of naked flesh. He froze, staring at the young woman. "You're beautiful," he said. "I've never seen anything lovelier." Jennifer darkened in a blush at his words, but to him she seemed to glow. "I could never get tired of looking at you." He came to her and they embraced, kissing deeply once again.

They opened the sleeper and Steve retrieved pillows, sheets, and blankets from a cabinet against the back wall. They spread out the bedclothes and Steve snuffed the candles and added a couple of additional logs to the fire before joining Jennifer under the covers, quickly snuggling against her bare body. They kissed some more, hands once again exploring, and then Steve began to plant kisses in different places: her breasts, her belly, her nose, her eyelids. Jennifer sighed and said, "I love this. How long can we stay here, Steve?"

"As long as you want. All night or all winter. No one's going to miss you if we do stay all night, are they?"

Jennifer shook her head. "No, my roommate's gone home for the weekend. What about you?"

"Greg won't think anything about it if I don't come back tonight. Or tomorrow. In fact, he'll probably be gone, too, and not even notice. But I don't know if there's anything to eat around here. We might get a little hungry."

"Right now I can only think of one thing I want to eat." Saying this she lowered her head and began to lick the head of Steve's cock. She slowly ran her tongue around the head several times and then just as slowly up and down the shaft. Then she opened her mouth and took the head inside her warm, wet cave.

Steve threw back his head and sucked in his breath. "Oh, that feels wonderful. Don't stop." But Jennifer had no intention of stopping. She began to move her head up and down, sliding her wet lips along the shaft, her moving tongue paying particular attention to the sensitive underside. She didn't have the experience to take him into her throat but Steve didn't have the experience to expect it. He found the current activity so intense he couldn't have imagined any improvement.

For several minutes Jennifer played with his hard shaft, working magic with her mouth and tongue. The couple had thrown off the blankets but neither seemed to notice. Steve had climbed to an incredible level and was aware only of the fantastic sensations centered on his groin. His hands tangled in Jennifer's hair and stroked across her bare shoulders, but he was unaware of it. After a time his arousal built to the point where he felt the gathering tide pounding to be released. "Jen, I'm going to come. I can't hold back. I can't ... Ahhhh."

While Jennifer had had really very little experience at oral sex she had enough to believe that men liked it if a woman swallowed. Unlike many women she was not repulsed by the idea and the sensation of having a man's cock in her mouth actually aroused her. At the first taste of Steve's precum she was pleasantly surprised that she found it not only acceptable, but that she actually liked the taste. She did realize that her present state of arousal might have something to do with that, but what ever the reason she liked the taste. So when Steve warned her she made no move to pull back and instead increased her activity. As Steve lost control and began to ejaculate his hot juices Jennifer began to gulp down everything that came her way.

As Steve slowly came back down to earth, she continued to lick away all of his juices from his softening member. As sensitive as he was, this made Steve twist and cry out again, but Jennifer pressed on until he finally relaxed in near exhaustion. "That was unbelievable!" He finally said. "You are incredible!"

Jennifer sat back on her knees, ran her tongue across her lips and said, "Maybe you can think of something to do to thank me for it?"

Steve got the hint and reached forward to pull her against him, kissing her deeply and tasting his own juices on her tongue. Then he eased her onto her back and moved between her legs. "You'll have to tell me just what you like," he said before beginning to run his tongue around her still swollen outer lips.

His tongue entered the bottom of her slit, which was dripping her own juices, and slowly made its way up until he reached the hard nub of her clit. His tongue lathed the small organ, moving around and around it. Then he flicked the tip of his tongue back and forth across the sensitive nubbin. "Yes!" cried Jennifer. "That's wonderful. Oh, don't stop."

Steve continued to flick his tongue and then moved his lips around the hard shaft and began to suck. He gently worried the organ with his lips and tongue as Jennifer began to clinch her hands in his hair. Once or twice she directed his actions to something she particularly liked, but within only a few minutes she began to convulse in climax, crying out as she did so.

Afterwards the couple lay still side by side, breathing hard, until the cool air began to bring shivers. Steve pulled a sheet and blanket up over them. He kissed her nose again and quietly said, "I never dreamed it could be that wonderful. Thank you, Jennifer."

"Thank you, Steve. I know neither of us have a lot to compare with, but I can't believe it can get much better." She snuggled her body against him. "Steve, let's stay here all night. I don't want to go back now."

"You won't get an argument from me. But you didn't bring any pajamas," he teased.

"I have all the night clothes I want. Steve, I love us together like this. Maybe someday we can go somewhere and stay naked all weekend."

"You'd really like that, huh?"

"Yes! At least I think so. I don't know what it would be like, just sitting around, eating naked and so on. But I love the feel of being naked with you. Besides now that I've discovered how great this is with you, we'd save a lot of time."

"Well, I'm certainly willing to give it a try. For that matter, we can come out here when ever we want and this might be a good place to try it. Any time you want. In spring we could probably even go outside and no one would see us. No one comes down to the shore until late May."

"I'm not sure about that. But let's come out here a lot. Even if we have to stay dressed outside. Steve, can we come out here next weekend? Bring some food and spend the entire weekend here. Making love."

Steve kissed her deeply. "I'd like that."

They snuggled together and soon the increasing warmth of the fire and their recent activity made both of them drop off to sleep.

An hour or so later Steve came slowly awake to the feel of warm feminine flesh rubbing against him. He opened his eyes and looked at Jennifer. She seemed to still be asleep but was moving her body rhythmically against his in response to some unknown dream. Steve let his hand begin to gently stroke her back and bottom and suddenly realized he had awoken already hard. Jennifer responded to his touch by pressing herself even more closely and increasing her activity. Steve let his other hand begin to caress her flank and the side of her breast, his own arousal increasing. Jennifer pressed herself hard against him and then her eyes blinked opened. For a second or two she looked confused and then she smiled and kissed him. Her hand went to his hard cock and wrapped around the rigid shaft as her tongue brushed against his lips.

Steve started to say something but she placed a finger over his lips. "Shhhh." Then she used her hands to push him down onto his back. Bending over she ran her tongue around his left nipple and then across to his right. A slight nip of sharp little white teeth and then a hard, sucking kiss and she moved on down, placing kisses along his belly. When she reached his manhood she ran her tongue several times around just below the head and then took him into her mouth. For only a second she held him there, sucking and licking, and then she pulled back. Rising on the bed, she twisted around and placed a knee on either side of his head and lowered her warm and wet pussy to his eager tongue as she once again engulfed him with her hot mouth.

For two or three minutes the couple gave their total attention to their oral activities and then Jennifer once more pulled away from his now rock hard cock. Accompanied by a groan from Steve she moved away from his mouth, but quickly rearranged herself with a knee on either side of his hips, facing him. She used her hand to place the head of his swollen member in the entrance to her dripping tunnel. Ever so slowly she began the long slide downwards to impale herself on his hot and living shaft.

The exquisite sensations as the tight grip of her vaginal muscles clamped firmly around him, slowing his inward progress, wretched forth another groan from Steve. The feeling he had when he had first slid into her hot and wet channel was unlike anything he had known before and he had been sure that nothing would ever compare with it. But this slow sliding trip was even more exciting. He arched his back and thrust upwards against her, pushing himself ever inwards. When at last Jennifer had settled as far as possible and her pussy lips were pressing all around the base of his shaft, she froze.

Steve looked at her. She had her head thrown back and her back arched, thrusting her firm breasts forward, their nipples hard and protruding, The fire was still going and the flickering light alternately painted her body with shadows and golden highlights. He thought he had never seen anything so beautiful and tried to fix the picture in his mind forever.

Then she began to rise and fall, adding more movement to the flickering light and soon Steve was lost in the incredible sensual stimulation of the entire episode. Her wild reciprocating ride increased its speed as she became more and more excited until suddenly she cried out loudly and clinched her thighs tightly against his hips, holding herself hard against him as she tried to impale herself even more deeply. This caused Steve to loose his own control and his cries joined hers as he convulsed in climax.

As his breath returned, Steve started to again say something but Jennifer once more placed a finger on his lips. She slowly withdrew herself and bent forward to kiss him on the lips. Then she stretched against him once more, pressing her breasts and hard nipples against his chest and closed her eyes. The fire continued to flicker its golden light and in only a minute or two Steve closed his eyes also.

Steve came awake to the sensation of cool air. Not yet cold, but the fire had died to embers and it was still some time until dawn. His next sensation was that he was alone. Jennifer had risen and Steve looked rapidly around the room before he saw her standing a few feet away looking out of the windows at the lake. The rain had long ended and most of the clouds were gone. Silver light from the full moon flooded through the glass wall and gave the illusion of fairy light both inside and out. Outside the waves, still high from the storm, crashed on the shore, shattering into millions of jet black and bright silver fragments. Then the water, also jet and silver, rolled smoothly back into the lake. Jennifer was standing slightly in profile. She was still naked and her long legs and firm breasts were highlighted by the elfin lunar glow. Her blonde hair appeared dark with strands of pure light, a smooth cascade down below her shoulders. She was beautiful and Steve felt his breath catch in his throat.

He quietly rose and started towards her. She must have heard but remained staring out into the autumn night. As Steve approach he suddenly froze. The moonlight caught two trails of silver running from her eyes down her cheeks. She was soundlessly crying.

He quickly moved to her and took her in his arms. "What's the matter, Sweetheart?" he asked, concern showing in every syllable.

She turned and pressed herself against him, wiping her cheek against his shoulder. "Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm just so happy. I know it sounds silly, Steve, but that's all it is. Girls cry when they're happy and I've never been so happy in my life." She lifted her face and smiled at him. "Kiss me."

He did and it lasted for a long, long time. When they broke apart he asked, "Aren't you cold?"

Smiling, she shook her head. "I'm so high I wouldn't notice if it were snowing. I've never felt so wonderful, so alive. But, maybe you should build the fire up a little. Then make love to me again." She pulled tightly against him and kissed him deeply one more time.

They walked back to the fireplace, his arm around her bare waist, hers resting on his hip. Steve tossed a few pieces of kindling onto the embers where they quickly caught and then he added several more larger pieces. Then he turned and picked up Jennifer in his arms and carried her over to the bed.

This time their love making was long and slow. For almost an hour they caressed and kissed and teased, slowly building their passion higher and higher. When he finally entered her, both felt a new level had been reached and after the first long slow penetration they clung tightly together letting the sensations flow through and around them. Then they began to move slowly against each other. This also went on for a long time until finally their own passions and desires crashed and broke on the shore of their arousal and began its long ebb and flow to leave then contented and exhausted in each others arms.

When they awoke again, the fire was out and the sun was well up, flashing its own fire from the somewhat diminished waves. The sky was bright blue with a few fluffy white clouds and the light breeze added constant movement to the cascade of color of fall leaves in the woods.