At Mistress's Feet

Story Info
A fantasy about a first encounter with a new Mistress.
1.6k words
4.25
10.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am summoned to my new Mistress' home and escorted into the living room. The curtains are drawn, the temperature is warm and the room is glowing in bright candlelight. My Mistress is seated in a tall leather wingback chair wearing a red and black silk robe, the impression of her hard nipples visible through the supple silk fabric. She gazes seductively at me as she slowly leans back into the chair and spreads her legs, then unties and parts her robe. My Mistress is wearing a black and red lace half-cup bra, with matching lace g-string panties, a black lace garter belt w/seamed, black silk stockings and knee-high, black leather stiletto boots.

She looks at me and commands me to strip for her. I obediently remove my clothes and leave them folded neatly on another chair. My rapidly hardening cock springs forth, bobbing in the air, the blood flow now trapped by the cock ring I was instructed to wear. Once naked, I am ordered to crawl across the floor and kneel in front of her, facing away with my eyes lowered. I feel Mistress buckling heavy leather cuffs around each of my wrists and ankles before snapping the wrist cuffs together. With my hands now bound behind my back, she whispers in my ear to turn around, kneel between her legs and look into her eyes.

As I turn and kneel for her, she looks down at me with smoldering eyes and a wry, satisfied smile. Her right hand glides sensuously up my neck as she gently lifts my jaw up and forward. Our eyes locked, she leans in and kisses me once, lingering just enough to leave me panting for more. The scent of her perfume and the creamy texture and taste of her heavy, dark red lipstick leave my cock throbbing and aching to be touched. My Mistress then leans back into the soft leather of the chair and begins to caress her rising breasts and play with her long, hard nipples.

"Watch carefully, Pet", she says, as she then slowly slides one of her hands down over her stomach and into her sexy black lace panties. My cock throbs again as I can clearly see one of her fingers disappear between the lips of her now obviously wet pussy. I watch as she slowly withdraws her finger, glistening wet with her juices, and rubs it around on her hard nipples, coating each of them and making them glisten. She then sensually returns her hand beneath her panties and her finger disappears again deep inside her.

Again, she withdraws her finger from her pussy, but this time she extends the wet, glistening finger out in front of my mouth and orders me to lick it clean! The scent of her arousal now begins to fill the room as I open my mouth and extend my tongue. My lips close around her finger as I savor the taste of Mistress' sweet pussy for the first time.

Locking eyes again, I hungrily suck her juices from her extended finger, now fully under her spell. When she is satisfied, she withdraws her finger then orders me to bend and kiss each of her shiny, black leather boots to show my submission. I eagerly bend down and lovingly kiss each of her boots, the intoxicating smell of the leather triggering even more primal arousal throughput my body.

Mistress seems pleased, as she instructs me to begin slowly kissing and licking my way up each of her gorgeous legs, again starting with her shiny leather boots. Seeking to please her, I deliberately and attentively kiss and lick the shiny patent leather of Mistress' boots before I begin to slowly kiss and lick my way up her sexy, stocking-covered legs.

Once I've worked my way up to the inside of her bare thighs, above the lace tops of her seamed stockings, she lifts my head up to look into my eyes. Mistress instructs me that I am to first lick her juices off of her nipples, then continue down her stomach until I reach her panties. Once there, I am only allowed to lick her pussy through her lacy panties. She knows I am dying to bury my tongue inside of her warm, wet pussy, but only when she gives me permission.

I eagerly lean forward and extend my tongue, slowly circling her hard nipples. I savor her sweet juices as I lick and suck her long, hard nipples, over and over. She moans from the pleasure she discovers that my lips and tongue can generate, which only motivates me to please her more. Finally leaving her nipples, I begin snaking kisses back and forth down across her stomach until my head is again between her spread thighs. My tongue practically attacks her now visibly wet pussy through her soaked silk panties. My hunger to eat her pussy is now such that I am panting in desire to slip my tongue into Mistress' pussy and bring her pleasure.

I lick and suck her pussy continuously through the silky panties until she, too, is moaning and panting. Once she is thoroughly aroused, Mistress pushes my head back and orders me to slide her panties down her legs and take them off. Once naked, she quickly spreads her legs again as her hands firmly grip my head and guide my mouth back between her legs to her open, dripping wet pussy. I am commanded to eat her beautiful pussy until she orders me to stop.

Now filled with total lust, I eagerly bury my extended tongue between the slick, hungry lips of her pussy, deep inside her, finally fully tasting her sweet nectar in all its delicious glory. I savor her taste and am instantly addicted to her dripping pussy as I hold her legs open. I take the tip of my tongue and circle the slippery lips before extending it and working it back and forth, up and down, just within the wet, engorged lips of her pussy, snaking its way from the bottom all the way up to the top, but carefully avoiding her hard clit for now.

My tongue delves deeper each time as her juices begin to coat my lips, mouth and face. I caress her leather boots as I begin to fuck her pussy with my tongue, over and over. Her moans tell me she is close, so I lick the entire length of her pussy one more time before I begin to flick her clit with the tip of my tongue. As I hear her order me not to stop, I suck her throbbing clit firmly into my mouth as her first orgasm rips through her body! I continue licking and sucking her clit until she crests and then cums a second time, her tangy juices flowing freely into my mouth.

Finally, Mistress pushes me away and forces me onto my back on the soft, thick rug. My arms and legs are then secured, spread-eagle, to bolts in the floor, leaving me helpless to her desires. She leans over me and grabs my jaw again as she kisses me hard, her tongue hungrily invading my mouth as she passionately kisses her slave. Leaning close to my ear, she whispers, "You may be a keeper after all, pet."

My eyes roll back in my head as I feel one of her hands finally begin to tease my cock, caressing me ever so slowly, lightly stoking me with the weight of a feather. She proceeds to tease and torture me, seemingly endlessly, with her hands, fingernails, lips, tongue, nipples, hair, and anything else she has available until my mind is spinning deep into subspace and the precum flows freely from my achingly erect cock. Mistress then opens a condom and slowly rolls it down over the length of my cock.

My Mistress then slowly slithers up my naked body and plants her pussy on my face again, sliding her fingers into my hair as she orders me to make sure she's nice and wet. After another few minutes, she then slides her warm, wet pussy down my chest, over my stomach and right onto my rock hard cock. She quickly begins to ride my bulging cock, fucking herself into a frenzy. I lust for her like no one else as I watch her body wracked by another orgasm as she fucks herself on me. After her orgasm begins to subside, and her warm cum has thoroughly coated my cock and balls, she quickly removes the condom and the cock ring and strokes my hard cock as I watch her lips surround the head and descend all the way down my shaft.

The feeling of her mouth on my cock is so intense that I almost immediately begin to shoot rope after rope of warm, sticky cum down my Mistress' throat as I convulse in orgasm beneath her. Panting heavily, my mind a blur, my breathing slowly begins to recover as I feel her sliding back up my body. When my eyes regain focus, I notice the twinkle in her eyes and the mischievous grin on her face as she looks down at me and softly strokes my hair. Helpless, I watch her eyes darken with lust as the fingers of her left hand tighten their grip on my hair and pull back slightly as her right hand grips my chin to force my mouth open. I soon learn why, as she kisses me hard and begins to feed me my own cum. Fully bound and at her mercy, I open my mouth and eagerly accept it. As I swallow my own load from my Mistress' mouth, I return her kisses with a passion that equals her own, for I know that I am now Hers.