At My Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
More outdoor masturbation with my machine.
1.2k words
4.36
63.5k
19

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffss45
jeffss45
269 Followers

I woke the next morning horny. All night I kept thinking about being on my masturbation machine while Stephanie and her friend watched. And I kept getting hard thinking about it.

Once I was done with breakfast and my normal morning routine, it was 9:00 am. I didn't go out yesterday until close to 11:00 so I don't want to go out too early just in case Stephanie does decide to stop by again.

So I do a few things around the house but I kept getting distracted and thinking about my next orgasm.

While I was waiting, I make a few changes to the program. First, I change the length of time it keeps the vibrators off between cycles. It now starts at 15 seconds to 1 minute, like before, but adds 10 seconds every time it runs an edging cycle. To keep it from getting too long, I set the range to no more 60 seconds to 150 seconds.

Second, I changed the edging cycles. First, the timer doesn't start until I've reached the edge for the first time. Second, it changes to two to four minutes once the off cycle reachs a minimum of 60 seconds.

The final change I made is how it lets me orgasm. When I reach the time to cum, it will run an off cycle and then a full edging cycle letting me cum at the end of the edging cycle. And, it will make me cum by running the vibrators just a bit faster than they are in edging mode. I'm not sure how much I'll like this so I make it a parameter so that I can easily change it back.

After fighting these thoughts for an hour, I decide to give in and let my machine make me cum. So I get myself ready and head outside. As I'm connecting myself to the machine, Stepahnie shows up. Since I'm not yet in the machine, I get a closer look at her. She's brunette, about 30, and really sexy. Today she is wearing shorts and a tight t-shirt. I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a bra on.

"I see you are ready for another round even after that orgasm you had yesterday."

"Yes" is all I could think of in reply.

"Good, because I want to see you cum again." And she gives me this huge smile.

I take that as an invitation and hook myself up to the machine. I decide to set the parameters for the program a bit shorter than yesterday; I go with a 20 minute minimum to a 40 minunte maximum. Stephanie is asking me about how the program works so I'm showing her as I'm setting it up.

"Wasn't it a lot longer yesterday?"

"Yes" I reply. "Yesterday, I set it from 30 minutes to 60 minutes. It ran for 56 minutes which is the longest I've ever gone."

"Why so much shorter today?"

"I don't think I could handle two days in a row like that."

That seems to satisfy her because she stops asking questions. I feel the cuffs being pulled and I realize she clicked the start button for me. A minute later, I feel the vibrators start. I look over at her, and she watching me and smiling.

I feel the vibrators start and it doesn't take long before I'm near orgasm for the first time today. Stephanie is intently watching me which is making me even hornier, just like yesterday. I start to moan as the program starts to edge me for the first time. I notice that Stephanie has moved but I can't really see what she is doing.

When the edging cycle finishes, I look around and it takes me a few minutes to spot her. I finally see her sitting on a deck chair, without her shorts and masturbating. She sees me look her way and smiles.

The vibrators begin again and the sensations force me to stop watching and close my eyes. As I start to moan from being edged again, I hear Stephanie moaning as well. Then right as the vibrators turn off, I hear her cum. It takes me a second but I look over and see her sitting with her hand in her pussy, and her head thrown back as her orgasm completes.

Next thing I know, she is getting up and walking towards me. I'm surprised the vibrators haven't started up again but that must be the new pause rules.

As she sits down next to me, I feel the vibrators start. Again, it doesn't take long for the edging to start. I hear Stephanie moan next to me and I manage to look. That's when I see that she is sitting with her legs spread, rubbing her clit right next to me.

That's gets me moaning and thrashing in my bonds. OMG she is so hot and I can't cum. The vibrators keep teasing me, making sure I can't cum until suddenly they just stop. When Stephanie notices this, she stops masturbating, letting me see her wet pussy with her clit screaming for attention.

I feel the vibrators begin again. As I start to moan, she starts to masturbate again. Too short of a time later, I feel the vibrators turn off. This time, Stephanie doesn't stop and she cums again. I'm able to watch up close. I see her pussy contract in rhythym with her moans. And I am more turned on than ever.

I feel the vibrators start up again. I notice Stephanie get up and go back to the deck chair. I see her sit down and start watching me just as the vibrators start edging me and I have to look away. This cycle continues for what feels like forever. I am so very ready to cum but the program won't let me.

Now, I think the vibrators have sped up a little bit. My orgasm is getting closer and closer. I'm moaning and gyrating a ton now going crazy with the need to cum. And finally, I start to cum. It goes on for a long time before I feel the vibrators turn off and the cuffs start to loosen.

After lying down for another few minutes, I disconnect myself and get up. Stephanie comes over and smiles.

"Wow, that was even better than yesterday" she tells me. I just smile back.

"Can you make one of those for me?" she asks.

I look at her not knowing what to say.

"It just looks so exciting. And today I tried to not cum until you did but I couldn't do it. Even after I let myself cum once, I couldn't do it. But I'm dying to try it."

"ok, we'll try." I tell her. "I need to order a few things so stop by in a couple of days and we'll get started. Oh, and the hardest part will be calibrating the machine so it knows when you are about to cum. The only way we can do that is for you to cum while attached to the machine. And it will take quite a few orgasms so be ready."

With that, she smiles at me, tells me "Okay, that sounds so great" and she heads home. I then head into my house to clean up and get started on ordering those parts.

jeffss45
jeffss45
269 Followers