At My Cabin - The Next Year

Story Info
Going to my cabin with my GF for more teasing & denial.
1.5k words
4.08
68.8k
22

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffss45
jeffss45
270 Followers

----

I didn't like where I took the previous series in the last part. So I decided to start a new series, that takes place about a year later.

----

A few weeks after I left the cabin last year, I met Sara. We've been going out ever since, about 8 months now. My relationship with her is serious; she lives in my apartment with me and we've been talking a little bit about marriage.

I have told Sara about my fantasies around being teased and edged. I haven't yet told her about my machine or about what happened at the cabin though she does know a little bit about Stephanie.

Sara has edged me quite a few times. She can't go anywhere near what my machine did but it is great none the less. Being edged by a hand and a mouth is fantastic even if it doesn't last as long as I would like. I've tried teasing her a few times but she hasn't seemed that into it. This is probably the only place where we have different tastes sexually.

A week ago, Sara was laid off from her job as a CPA. She's pretty upset so I asked if she'd like to get away by going to my cabin for a few weeks. I told her that I can work from there and it might be good to get away for a while. She seemed okay with the idea so I started getting everything ready for us to leave.

I figured now was a good time to show her my machine. I was a little worried since I had kept it from her for so long but was hoping that would be okay. I also thought the best way to show it was to demo it.

The next day, she left for the house for a few hours. I used that time, got the machine out of storage and set it up on the bed. It was working great. A few minutes before I expected her home, I got undressed, and got myself ready for the machine. I had everything in place except for the vibrator on my cock; I left that off for now. I put on my robe and grabbed my computer.

I set the computer up next to the bed. I started up the program and set it to edge me for 30 minutes. That seemed like enough time to show what the machine did without being excessive. It also seemed like a good length of time considering I hadn't been teased anywhere near that long in the last 8 months.

Anticipating the teasing had me excited. I left the bedroom and was walking around with my cock sticking out of the robe. I started to clean up a bit to pass the time. That experience was weird as I had never cleaned up with a butt plug in place before. It did make me keep my erection the whole time I was waiting.

A few minutes later I heard the car door as she got home. I went into the bedroom, removed my robe, put the vibrator on my cock and attached myself to the machine. She walked into the apartment and immediately asked me to help with the groceries. I finished attaching myself to the machine a few seconds before she found me.

She froze in the doorway and stared at me. After 30 seconds or so, I asked "Do you like my edging machine?"

She didn't say as she started to walk towards the bed. Her expression changed; she was looking a little puzzled, and a little mad.

So I figured I better explain. "Last summer, I was bored and lonely at my cabin. I was also horny. So I designed and built this machine to edge me. It's controlled by the computer and it will edge me for as long as I want. Right now, it's for 30 minutes once I tell it to start."

"You're tied up?"

"Yes, I did that to me. It's not tight right now. If I don't do it, I will masturbate before the session has finished. The ropes will tighten once it starts to keep me from being able to cum until the time is up."

"How much do you do this?"

"I haven't done this at all since we started going out. But I did use it a lot at my cabin last year."

"What's a lot?"

"I was in the machine to cum about 3 to 4 times per week."

"Wow. What's the longest you let it tease you?"

"About 90 minutes in this machine. I also have a more portable version that teased me for almost a full day. It's excruciating and frustrating to need to cum so bad but to not be able to. I wanted to show you the machine because I'm hoping we can both use them at the cabin."

"Me? In that?"

"Yes, I'm hoping you will try it. RIght now, I just wanted to show you what it does."

"I'm not getting into one of those that SHE used" she said while giving me a rather nasty look.

"No, that's not it. I have more than enough parts to build you a new one. The only thing that will be reused is the frame and the rope. But the cuffs, the vibrators and everything else will be new."

"Vibrators? I only see one."

"There's one in my ass too. It's also a sensor and is what allows the machine to know when I'm about to cum."

"Oh. I don't know if I like that."

"It's not as bad as it sounds" I tell her.

"Did you build this for Stephanie?"

"No. I built it for me. She caught me and asked me to make one for her. But we never experienced it together which is what I want to do with you."

Sara is starting to get upset. I didn't expect that and I'm starting to go soft. I better either get this started or get out of the machine. But I don't want to just start it, so I ask her if I should.

She doesn't reply so I go for it and start the machine. Immediately, my arms and legs are pulled taut and the vibrators start. My cock quickly gets fully hard again. Sara reaches over and feels my cock with the vibrator.

"That is pretty strong. You'll be cumming in no time."

I don't reply. I'm feeling good as the vibrator does its thing. It's more intense than I remember. Sara moves her hand to my balls and starts to massage them. This goes on for a couple of minutes.

"You are already close."

She's right, my orgasm starting to build. The vibrators keep going and I keep getting closer to cumming. And then, as I'm about ready to cum, the vibrators slow down a lot and the edging starts.

"It's doing something different now, ins't it?"

I shake my head yes because I can't talk. I can and do moan and start to struggle against my bonds a little. It's been a long time since I've been teased like this so it doesn't take long before I start to feel the full effects of the teasing and let out a loud moan as I'm kept on the edge.

Sara lets go of my balls but continues to watch me as I struggle more and more. After what feels like an eternity, the vibrators turn off for my first, brief respite.

"What do you think?" I ask her.

"That's it? You didn't cum."

"I will. It's programmed to give me a short break every few minutes."

"How much longer will this go on?"

"Look at the computer, it will tell you".

"22 minutes left. In that case, let me go and put the groceries away. I don't want the ice cream to melt" she says as she walks out of the room.

The vibrators start back up and it doesn't take long before I'm ready to cum again. When Sara comes back, she sees an aroused and frustrated mess writhing on the bed. The teasing is getting to me more quickly than I thought it would; I'm glad I only set it to 30 minutes.

When the next shut-down comes, I tell Sara to look at the monitor and see how much longer I have in the machine. "12 minutes left" she tells me.

When the next session begins, Sara keeps updating me on how much time is left. I find that it escalates my frustration a little since I know I'm not going to cum yet. When the counter is down to about 3 minutes left, she almost gives me a countdown to my orgasm. When it gets to zero, Sara watches as the vibrators bring me closer and closer until I cum.

And do I cum. I shoot all over myself and the bed. The machine releases me as I'm recovering. I start disconnecting myself when Sara says, "You are going to clean this up, right?"

"Yes. But what did you think of the machine?"

"It was okay. Why?"

"Will you try it?"

"I don't know if I want to be teased like that. I did enjoy watching you though."

With that, she heads into the other room and I clean everything up.

jeffss45
jeffss45
270 Followers