At My Mother's Breast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

My mother's body was covered in a fine layer of sexual perspiration that made her shine in the lamplight. At that moment she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I was on the very edge of coming all over myself. I squeezed my cock hard until I regained some measure of control.

My mother turned to face me and straddled Bruce's legs. Reaching beneath her dripping womanhood she once again guided that enormous lance into her valley. She started to ride that log with wild abandon; her legs moving up and down piston-like and her jugs flying about in all directions. All this taking place not ten feet from where I stood with my dick in my hand.

The tempo was increasing and the screams and moans from both mom and Bruce were starting to run together Bruce's legs started to stiffen and I could see mother's stomach tense up and her pink tipped toes start to dig into the carpet. She was emitting an almost continuous whimper as she started her orgasm.

Throwing her head back, I saw a look of shock register on my mother's face as our eye's met across the ten foot space. She now knew I was there but was beyond caring as her body was wracked with a tremendous orgasm. Bruce had begun to deposit streams of hot cum in my mom more deeply than she had ever been fucked before.

My mother sat gasping and grinding herself onto the largest cock she had ever enjoyed. The veins stuck out on her neck and the skin on her face, neck and breasts was scarlet and wet with sex sweat. Whimpering guttural sounds issued from her throat and her eyes fixed my own. At one with the scene, I stroked myself the final few times. My body turned taut as a bow string and my first rope of seamen shot beyond the furnace to land on the carpet. My mother's eyes follow the trajectory and then met my gaze with a warm smile and one finger to her lips. The age old caution to be quiet.

As passion subsided my mother got down on her knees and licked Bruce's softening cock. Soon he was dressing and with some kissing and fondling of my mom he left.

I walked into the family room space naked from the waist down my softening cock exposed to mother's eyes. Still naked, mom eyed my manhood, allowed me the opportunity to look at her just fucked body then excused herself.

"Max, I have to go get cleaned up and you need a shower."

I left for the Navy the following month and to this day neither of us has ever referred to our experiences.

Joan, whom I later married, can tell you nothing excites me more then seeing her exposing herself to other men. I think I know why!

showher
showher
231 Followers
12