At My Window Sad and Lonely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was brilliant, with your hands," she said after rolling off him to catch her breath. "How'd you learn to do that? No guy's ever done that before."

"A gentleman never tells."

"Good answer," Laurie admitted. "Come here." She snuggled up close to him, and they enjoyed the afterglow in silence.

Was it love?

Laurie felt the three words on her lips, but it just seemed too early and too perfect. She relaxed in his arms, confident that the right time would come soon enough.

The time was indeed going to come. She just didn't know when yet. She also didn't know that she would succeed in moving out the following week without Joanna ever learning of Jerry's presence there, but she would. She didn't know yet that the new job would prove most agreeable and she would be there for well over five years, but it would and she would. She didn't know yet that she would only have to pay Jerry's rent for a month before he found a job at a bookstore, or that he and Brian would get along famously until Jerry moved in with Laurie in her loft several months later, or that Jerry would spill the beans to Dan's parents about what their son had done to him, or that Joanna would finally kick Dan to the curb that summer after she caught him in bed with an accountant from work, or that she would reconcile with Laurie and be maid of honor at her and Jerry's wedding three years later.

She didn't know all that at that wonderful moment late on Valentine's Day evening. But it didn't matter yet. What mattered was falling asleep in Jerry's arms with a promising new life to look forward to in the morning.

And so that was just what she did.