At Odds with Herself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim finally pulled his cock out, and with it came a rush of his swimmers. I could feel his sperm drip down across my clit as his cock slipped from inside me. We both lay still for minutes as we caught our breath. Finally Jim picked himself up off me and the two of us headed down to the living room, Jim's semen was running down my legs as I walked, leaving drops and splatters all along the way.

"Aren't you worried about the stains?" Jim asked, pointing to several drops on the dark carpet in the living room. I just shook my head, no. He was dressed in a flash and at the top of the stairs when he turned back towards me. "See you next Thursday." Jim said. Smiling as the door closed behind him. I waved, as my pussy continued to leak, his enormous load of semen still dripping out and running down my legs. I slid a finger upwards across my slit and wrapped my lips around it, tasting the combination of our sexual juices.

I cleaned up the house a little, not going crazy with the come stains on the carpet, but I did clean up the huge pile on the bed, where it had spilled from my loins in a forceful gush, pooling up and starting to soak into the comforter. I mulled about for a while before heading out after I got the urge to go shopping, and not at the mall. I remembered a little sex shop across town and made my way there in a hurry. The bell on the door jingled as I walked in, and after over an hour of comparing and asking questions without the slightest hint of shame, I walked out with several bags of goodies.

I got home, opened and cleaned everything, then set it all out on the dresser in my bedroom. I marveled at my collection. A plethora of toys, from but plugs to dildos and vibrators stood up on the dresser, as well as a couple ball gags and whips and paddles. I even had police issue handcuffs and leather restraints to round off the assortment of 'novelty items'. I was unable to resist the temptation and fitted myself for the strap-on harness that I picked up. I checked myself out in the mirror with each dildo that I had, watching myself stroking the fake cocks that swung from between my legs, imagining what it would really be like to have one. I felt a strange sense of empowerment from seeing myself with a penis, especially the larger ones.

I had intended to wait for Ed to get home to use any of them, but I found myself unable to resist...

12